Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rides in on a Large Hyena.

Ahh, there you are. So Lets begin shall we.

I want you to meditate while focusing on the breeze as it passes by you. feel the air moving around you, and feel your self breathe while sitting there.

Then explain:

A. What is wind
B. Different ways to use it
C. What is its strengths and Weaknesses

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I'm sitting on the ground I start to focus on my breathing and feel every breath I take imagining it like a breeze groing through me, until I finaly feel the breeze; now I concentrate on feeling the air moving around me and after some time I feel it on my skin, I feel it moving my hair and I can hear it passing my ears*

Wind is one of the five basic elements. It is the motion of air, and it's all around us. It's the most accesible element and it's mostly offensive.
It can be used for shaping blades and can be used to stop some attacks. Also it can be mixed with dust so that we can reduce or completely stop our enemies vision. It can be used to power up fire attacks and it can also be used to speed up kunais and shurikens.
It's strong against against lightning and weak against fire and one of the wind users is Naruto himself.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct.

Because Air is all around us, it makes it the most accessible of the 5 elements even ahead of Earth.

Now to show you how wind works and what it looks like.

Hands you a leaf

This is Chakra Paper. It reacts to the 5 elements. When wind chakra is applied, the leaf should be cut in half. I want you to meditate on your wind chakra while holding the leaf in you hand to cut the leaf like so.

*demontrates*
Leaf in the palm of your left hand. Your right hand is then on top of you left and over the leaf, preventing the leaf from escaping.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I pay attention to your demonstration and watch caferully how to put my hands; then I repeat the same putting the leaf on my left hand and then covering it with my right to prevent the leaf from escaping; I start concentrating and focusing on the air and the wind around me and start feeling it inside my body; then again I start focusing on my hands and on the leaf and channel my chakra into my hands to cut the paper; I slowly remove my right hand and reveal the paper*

And it's...

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The leaf is cut halfway through. Try again, but this time add more wind chakra. Feel that you are cutting the Leaf completely in half before you check it.

Hands you another Leaf

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One more time! This time I'll do it!

*I take the leaf; then again put it in my left hand and cover it with my right hand; I start focusing on the air and become one with it; now that I accesed my fuuton chakra I start concentrating on it and focus a large amount of it and channel it into my hands in order to cut the leaf in 2 perfectly same pieces; suddently I feel something happening in my hands and I quckly remove my right hand*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Examines the leaf.

Not bad, You've cut the leaf straight through. I Know that the exhiliration of wind chakra flowing through you is a wonderful feeling, but when your concentrating, let it all flow through you before you release it. It will be more powerful that way.

*does three handseals (tiger Ram tiger).*

A few moments later

A gust of wind comes out of nowhere and begins picking up sand and dust, whipping around

Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.

====================

What I just did is called a Dust Wind. This is a basic Wind jutsu.

I want you to explain to me (in 5 sentences or more for every jutsu I give you from here on out) the process that you go through to complete this jutsu; from concentrating your wind chakra to the effect that it would have if it hit an opponent successfully.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure, Sempai!

*I pay attention as you do the handseals and I repeat them until I memorize them; then I start concentrating and feeling the air around me; after that I start focusing my fuuton chakra through my whole body and getting one with the air; as I start channeling fuuton chakra through my whole body I do the *Tiger→Ram→Tiger* handseals and out of nowhere a gust of wind appears picking sand from the ground and mixing with the gust, thus creating a dust wind gust*

Like this?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating on the air and the wind around me and I start focusing fuuton chakra in my whole body; as the chakra flows through my body I feel the light breeze and joy and start building up more chakra for a greater gust than last time; as I start molding fuuton chakra in my body and then I do the *Tiger→Ram→Tiger* handseals and out of nowhere a gust of wind appears picking sand from the ground and mixing with the gust, thus creating a dust wind gust*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well done.

Now tell me, in what ways is Dust Wind useful in a battle? You will soon see that even D ranked jutsu can be useful no matter what the and skill of the opponent.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It can block my enemies vision and it also can be used as a decoy attack, in case I do an other jutsu following right after the dust so that my enemy can't see it comming.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By Decoy attack you mean combo right?

Ok, so here we go.

Next up, RUMBLING WIND WALL.

*shoots a wind wall out in front of me.*

Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)
Type:Attack/Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Now, I want you to try to make a vibrating wind wall on your own, just by watching my movements.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I meant combo :)

*as I see you doing your movements I start to repeat them a few times until I get used to them; now I start concentrating and focusing fuuton chakra in my body and start manipulating it in order to release a vibrating wind wall; then I start doing the motions I saw you doing and then I release my fuuton chakra and shape it forming a 2m by 2m wall in front of me*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*first I start concentrating on my spiritual and physical energy and then I start concentrating on the wind around me and as a result I start molding fuuton chakra; as I concentrate on the chakra inside me I put my hands in front of me; first I channel chakra through my whole body to get a large amount of it and then I start to channel it into my hands and compress it; when it can't be compressed anymore I start releasing my chakra from my hands and mix it with the wind in front of me which results in creating a small vibrating wind wall; as it's not enough big I start focusing on my fuuton chakra again and start adding more chakra which again mixes with the wind creating a bigger wall, enough big to protect me*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as soon as you throw the kunais I notice that they have explosive tags attached and that you also threw smoke bombs so I don't do the Rumbleing wind wall as it would only activate them and hurt me instead, so I just evade them by jumping high above them and letting them pass behind me*

Status
Not open for further replies.