Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok sempai!

*I start focusing my chakra around me and create a small gust of wind which goes through the field and collects dust and sand; when I think I got enough I direct it at you as when it comes in front of you I slowly make it weaker and weaker so that the sand and dust falls on the ground*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NICE!!!

Now that you have collected the sand, I want you to use the C Ranked Great Break Through Jutsu to make.

Fuuton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa (Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start focusing my fuuton chakra trough my whole body and start compressing it; after some time focusing and channeling chakra, I start mixing it with the air around me creating a small gust; as I create a gust of wind I start adding more and more chakra making it bigger; since I made the gust a few meters away from the dust and sand I direct it at the pile and as soon as the gust comes close it starts mixing with it; at the end I created a big gust of wind mixed with sand and dust*

You must be registered for see images

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spectacular. U_U

(Futon: Gamayudan) – Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet is a synchronized elemental combination technique with the user and Gamatatsu. It is a wind natured upgrade to Toad Oil Bullet technique. To set up for this technique the user must stand behind or atop Gamatatsu and focus their wind chakra whilst Gamatatsu focuses his chakra with oil in his mouth and then releases the oil combined with the user channelling the wind chakra through Gamatatsu, creating a powerful and fast stream of toad oil, which then spreads to cover a larger area but maintaining a powerful striking force due to the wind chakra.
Note: Can only be used with Gamatatsu and know toad-summoning contract.

Why can't you use this jutsu?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, true, but for now it is skipped.

now for

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Shoots out hurricane wind from my fists and hits the dummy cutting it up and sending it flying backwards.

10 sentences.

also, tell me another way to use this technique other than attacking

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Other than attacking, this tech can be used as defense to shoot myself backwards or up in the sky or maybe even closer to my enemy O__O

*I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies; as I'm relaxing and feeling a slight breeze going through my body I start focusing and molding chakra; as I'm moulding chakra I instinctively start compressing it to get it more powerful and to makre more room; as I start channeling chakra through my whole body I start feeling the air around me; after that I start channeling all my chakra into the palm of my hand and think of a spiraling vortex; as I think about it using shape manipulation I start creating a small vortex of wind in the palm of my hand; as I'm adding more and more chakra it becomes bigger; when it's big enough I shot it out of my palm and push myself backwards*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Appropriate term is evading, not defense. U_U

Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi (Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind)
Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Concentrate on Shape Manipulation and use more Chakra.

(15 sentences)

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry o_O'

*I start focusing on my fuuton chakra and channeling it through my whole body to gather a lot of it; then I start compressing it after getting a decent amount I start channeling it into my lungs and then compressing it again as much as possible for a stronger blast; as I inhale air to mix it with my chakra in my lungs I start adding more and more chakra and then I blow the air out creating a huge gust of violent slashing*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
15? Jesus, I though I was learning jutsus, not writing a book...I have no idea what to write in 15 sentences O__O

*I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies; as I'm relaxing and feeling a slight breeze going through my body I start focusing and molding chakra; as I'm molding chakra I instinctively start compressing it to get it more powerful and to makre more room; as I start channeling chakra through my whole body I start feeling the air around me; after that I start channeling all my chakra into my lungs; in there I start compressing it a bit more and I start thinking of a great cutting whirlwind; then I bending backwards taking as much air as possible and I start mixing it with my chakra in my lungs; now using chakra manipulation I start spinning it in my lungs creating a small gust; when I'm done I shoot everything out of my lungs into the air in front of me; as the little fuuton chakra infused gust is rotating it takes more and more air and grows bigger and bigger; now I channel more chakra into it and make it sharper, sharp enough to cut through an other wind*

O________O'

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is learning. If you know how a jutsu works you can attack and defend against it properly. How else can I see what you have learned unless you explain it in detail? The reason I add more Sentences is so that You can break it down step by step, knowing what you are doing as you are doing it. U_U

The other step is using them in battle. Which is why I have you guys fighting each other. You don't have to charge into a battle without knowing anything like I used to when I first joined. You will have experience when fightning. You will understand combos and how to how to defend or evade from them. U_U

Now, do you remember in the beginning of training how we said wind pushes and cuts? well here is a suerpirse for you.

Fuuton: Juuha Reppou Shou (Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike)
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and
slice at the same time.

Concentrate on the Cutting Power as well as the force of the wind.

(10 sentences)
And the harder/more complex the jutsu the more breakdown required.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start focusing and concentrating on my fuuton chakra; as soon as I feel a light breeze flowing through my body I start compressing chakra to make more space and make it more powerful; as I'm concentrating chakra I remember the training from before and start concentrating on making the wind sharper and thinner; when I'm done with gathering chakra I start concentrating it around me and mixing it with the air around me; then I also start channeling a large amount of chakra into my hand; suddenly it bursts out of my hand and using shape manipulation I make it look like a giant claw; as it bursts in front of me I mix it with the sharp slicing wind I already created; now that I have everything done I direct the sharp, slicing and powerful wind claw at the woods*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. A ranked jutsu.

first up is

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

I want you to concentrate solely on the power of this techique. and send it at me. If i think I can block it then i will make you do it over again

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating and molding my fuuton chakra inside me; as I mold it I make sure to mold a great amount but for that I'll need a lot of space for it and as my capacity is not really big I start compressing it so it gets greater power; as I'm channeling fuuton chakra through my whole body I gather a great amount of chakra which I start channeling into my left hand; as I channel it into my left hand I start mixing it with the air around my hand and using shape manipulation I create a wind sword; in order to make it more tangible and unblock-able I start adding more and more compressed chakra making it stronger and more powerful; now that it's ready I swing it and send it at you*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Job.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Focus on the size and the power of this jutsu. (link the picture so that you will understand what I mean)

10 sentences.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whoa...that's huge!

*I start concentrating a huge amount of fuuton chakra inside me and once again I start compressing it to make more room for new molded chakra; as I'm molding chakra I do the "Ram" handseal and I channel chakra around my body; I start mixing it with the air around me and start creating a tornado and compress it once again, adding more and more chakra until it reaches high density and raises to it's highest limits; as it's raising I add more and more chakra to it making it bigger and more powerful; once done I direct it at the woods and it leaves nothing behind*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're killing me, and no, I won't stop using semicolon just because I want to use it. Fair enough?

*I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies; as I'm concentrating I try to keep the balance between these two using natural transformation; after I start creating chakra inside my chakra circulatory system I start feeling the air around me and a light breeze passes through my body making my chakra become fuuton chakra; as I'm concentrating fuuton chakra in my body I start channeling it through my whole body because I can release a greater amount of chakra if I release it through my whole body; even though if I release chakra through my body it won't be enough to create a huge blast of wind so I start compressing chakra making it stronger and making more room for new chakra; as I'm repeating the process over and over again I build up a huge amount of chakra enough to create a huge blast of wind; as I reach my limit I release the chakra around me and start mixing it with the air around me; as I'm mixing chakra with the air I start rotating it creating a small vortex of wind using shape manipulation; after I created a vortex I start adding more and more chakra I gathered, to create a growing tornado; as I'm adding more and more chakra I'm also speeding the tornado up and once it gets out of control I release it in front of me and hope that it will hit the woods as I can't control on my own*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're killing me, and no, I won't stop using semicolon just because I want to use it. Fair enough?

*I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies; as I'm concentrating I try to keep the balance between these two using natural transformation; after I start creating chakra inside my chakra circulatory system I start feeling the air around me and a light breeze passes through my body making my chakra become fuuton chakra; as I'm concentrating fuuton chakra in my body I start channeling it through my whole body because I can release a greater amount of chakra if I release it through my whole body; even though if I release chakra through my body it won't be enough to create a huge blast of wind so I start compressing chakra making it stronger and making more room for new chakra; as I'm repeating the process over and over again I build up a huge amount of chakra enough to create a huge blast of wind; as I reach my limit I release the chakra around me and start mixing it with the air around me; as I'm mixing chakra with the air I start rotating it creating a small vortex of wind using shape manipulation; after I created a vortex I start adding more and more chakra I gathered, to create a growing tornado; as I'm adding more and more chakra I'm also speeding the tornado up and once it gets out of control I release it in front of me and hope that it will hit the woods as I can't control on my own*

If you think I'm killing you then please feel free to find another senpai or sensei to train you. The use of the semicolon to end the sentence is improper English, and rather annoying when I know that you know that it is incorrect but you do it anyway.

So either use a period or find another senpai/sensei. Its totally up to you. Fair enough? Good. So fix your sentences to reflex such as a new post or I will have assumed you have found another person to teach you and will not post in this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.