Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado dusted his shoulders and knees off as he stood back up towering over most of the individuals in the tavern. His presence wasn't as intimidating now, he had basically prostrated himself giving up most of the respect his numerous titles my garner from those around him, but he didn't care.
He had one objective and that was to make up for what had gone wrong, and he had taken the first step in doing that. He would earn back the respect of his shinobi, and provide them and their people with the safety he had promised. His demeanor seemed to soften a bit, as his strength began to return to him he felt the restraints he had dealt with for months fading his breathing returned to normal, his fortitude and health returned as did his dexterity.
However, there was a marked difference he felt stronger, faster as if recovering from the Red Fever had made him even more powerful. His body was heartier and healthier as he stood there taking in all of the changes he had undergone at that time. He also took in the words the man gave him, telling him, how he was just as guilty as Sado, it quieted a bit of his own guilt to know others had a hand in what had happened.

That sounds fair. I'll travel ahead and gather up individuals who wouldn't be able to make the trip.

Three days, they all have three days, they can make it that long they've made it months.

He would send out a message to his clones to summon him back to Tsumigakure when his business here was done.​

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here

Hei arrives in the Last Bastion. Weaken and tired from his travel he slowly makes his way toward the placed mentioned with a divine child. His head pounding and sweat pouring from his red skin. Pondering, Hei wonders if the stories are true and If they are; can the child cure a severe case of the red fever. Approaching the child and his care takers Hei removes his robe around him. Showing his severe case while being sure not to touch anyone around him. His mouth void of moisture from being dehydrated from his travel Hei looks upon group as if to convey his message for aid.

"Are the Stories.. true?"

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The two made their cases, that this was not some secret to be hidden, but a gift to be shared. Emiya agreed, though for one, the circumstances around the entire request were far more intricate and complex than even they knew. Emiya would start with the simpler request.

"I agree, but there's still people here who need healed, and no doubt more people on their way who can make that journey. Can't just leave them to fend for themselves, or play catch-up, you know? But if you tell me where you're from, I'll do my best to head there as soon as I can, and see to it everyone's healed. That work for you?"

Emiya gave the man enough time to respond before he moved on to the "meatier" request, which required a more verbose response...

For a man so reserved just moments ago, now he was bombastically blaring music for all to hear, not an unwelcome change in a tavern, but his tastes were indeed different than what the patrons were used to. This was a mere triviality though compared to his words, spoken loudly above the discordant chords blaring from his person. From recent revelations that the world needed help in the coming days, to his confession of guilt, that he was responsible for driving the former Shogun into the East, where he was corrupted, and used as a vessel for Tiamat's power. If only he knew who he was talking to. Sado may have been the one responsible for driving Takauji into the arms of the Great Mother Cult, but a vessel meant nothing without the Goddess' essence to fill it. Emiya remained silent, stone-faced in response to Sado's heartfelt speech. Clearly, as a leader of an entire Village, he was used to making them, and as he was from the most successful Village, his reputation naturally preceded him. No one would question the integrity of Tsumigakure, for despite their Sins, when the world needed them, they answered the call. The problem was, the same could not be said for Emiya. Sado had no idea he was speaking to one of the individuals directly responsible for the destruction of the two Shrines, at the Sun and Moon Sanctuaries respectively. And while there were apparently a few figures responsible for the destruction at the Sun shrine, Emiya alone held responsibility for the Moon Shrine. If he hadn't destroyed it, Tiamat's essence wouldn't have escaped her prison to begin with. The very Fever Sado was requesting the cure for wouldn't have existed in the first place. The irony was far too bitter for his tastes, and when Sado knelt before him in a display of respect, Emiya had seen enough.

"Get up..."

There were no honey on his words. No jokes, or lighthearted attempt at a diversion from the grim reality. This wasn't a request, it was a demand, though not a disrespectful one. Rather it was a demand that would see a leader of a Village not sully himself over a failed Hero, whose role in humanity's near extinction was arguably on par with his own. Sado's Village's suffering, indeed, the whole world's for that matter, also rest on his shoulders. And the only reason Emiya was not begging for Sado's help was pure dumb luck, and an equally dumb adventure.
"You've got this all wrong, Sado Yasutora. You don't owe the world anything, you've already done more than most when it comes to that Goddess. But even more than that, you especially don't owe me anything. That isn't an opinion, but a fact. I'm just as guilty as you when it comes to Her revival... So don't you dare throw away your pride on someone who doesn't deserve even a shred of it."

Emiya didn't know that most of Sado's words were directed towards the Child, and that thought didn't particularly cross his mind, for despite the ability to communicate, the Child had absolutely no grasp of the concept of understanding. It struggled with "help" when they first met, though this was something only Emiya was aware of, so the misunderstanding was very easily made. The threat of danger was naturally known. The Child obviously had powers. Beyond curing the Red Fever, it allowed Emiya to sink to the depths of the Hokubu unfazed by the Sea of Life's control. With that kind of power, even though the world at large only knew about his recent display of healing, it was only natural some would try and take it for themselves. Whether it was to make money, to control the Child's fate, or simply to have that power at their disposal. Whoever this Voice was, if he was after the Child, then it only made sense for humanity to band together.
"I'll help you, and your people. This Child's power isn't something I, no, anyone should get to monopolize, but it's more than that. Like I said, I'm just as responsible for this fever. Though I didn't have anything to do with Takauji Ashikaga, I was one of those who unknowingly broke Her seals. So if I can help, I will. Anything to fix this mess, same as you."

Emiya paused for a moment, then spoke with a more hopeful tone than the grim one he'd been using thus far.
"But like I said to this man, there are still people here, and on their way here seeking to be healed. Word's gotten out that this Child exists, and people are making a journey here. I don't want to inconvenience them by going to the other side of the world, so I ask you give me a few days to do all I can here. Then we can head to Tsumigakure, and cure as many people as we can along the way. I know you may or may not like that, as your people suffer with every passing moment, but they aren't the only ones. It's the only fair way of doing this. Tsumigakure can be the destination, that's not in question since you all fought hard by all accounts, but I'd like the journey to be just as helpful to humanity. If that's alright with you, then we'll depart in 3 days. Should be more than enough time for most people making the journey here to arrive, and be healed. So what do you say?"
Come to the Land of Fire when you have the chance. Until then, childbearer. Susabi smiled softly and left him to his devices.

LLM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado dusted his shoulders and knees off as he stood back up towering over most of the individuals in the tavern. His presence wasn't as intimidating now, he had basically prostrated himself giving up most of the respect his numerous titles my garner from those around him, but he didn't care.​
He had one objective and that was to make up for what had gone wrong, and he had taken the first step in doing that. He would earn back the respect of his shinobi, and provide them and their people with the safety he had promised. His demeanor seemed to soften a bit, as his strength began to return to him he felt the restraints he had dealt with for months fading his breathing returned to normal, his fortitude and health returned as did his dexterity.​
However, there was a marked difference he felt stronger, faster as if recovering from the Red Fever had made him even more powerful. His body was heartier and healthier as he stood there taking in all of the changes he had undergone at that time. He also took in the words the man gave him, telling him, how he was just as guilty as Sado, it quieted a bit of his own guilt to know others had a hand in what had happened.​
That sounds fair. I'll travel ahead and gather up individuals who wouldn't be able to make the trip.
Three days, they all have three days, they can make it that long they've made it months.
He would send out a message to his clones to summon him back to Tsumigakure when his business here was done.​
Lena slowly approached Sado, her hand sliding up against his back as she came into his view with a gentle smile. She wanted to make sure he was okay, the whole thing seemed quite emotional especially with how his Clone told her about Tsumigakure's part in the release of the Red Fever. She expected him to be the first on the scene to potentially restoring his Village and here he was, doing just that. "Hey, you seem to be doing well. You okay?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lena slowly approached Sado, her hand sliding up against his back as she came into his view with a gentle smile. She wanted to make sure he was okay, the whole thing seemed quite emotional especially with how his Clone told her about Tsumigakure's part in the release of the Red Fever. She expected him to be the first on the scene to potentially restoring his Village and here he was, doing just that. "Hey, you seem to be doing well. You okay?"
Sado sensed her chakra signature the moment she got to the Last Bastion he knew she was here and was quietly preparing himself thinking over what he could say if they were to run into one another. Here she now was standing before him an expecting look on her face as she asked Emiya if the Child could heal her people, her humans.
She was here, for the same reason he was, to put aside her ambition, pride, honor, respect, and sense of justice to save those she cared for. He respected her for that, truly, and his tone showed that. He spoke with an essence of humbled admiration, as his gaze fell upon Lena, the Monster of Shinramoto. His voice swelled with that charismatic tone, that charming allure he tried to infuse into every word he spoke. He enjoyed captivating those around him or at least trying his best to, it made him feel good about himself. As if he deserved the attention, praise, admiration, and respect.
There was also something else, the appearance of guilt sitting behind those dark brown eyes. He thought without a doubt that if she were here it meant she had gotten the Red Fever and if she had gotten the Red Fever she probably got it from one of his clones. It bothered him, that he had needlessly spread the sickness to feed his own hubris and to such a trusted and respected ally. However, now wasn't the time to think on that, he needed to explain to her what he was thinking.

Lena, I wasn't expecting you here. Let me guess, one of my clones got you sick? I knew that was a possibility when I let them run wild in the world. You have my apologies, but I am doing great. I feel-... stronger. More powerful than before I got sick with the Red Fever, healthier, stronger, faster as if the restraints placed on my body for long has increased my natural aptitude. People in the world have begun to call me the Sage of Transformation and I feel like I may have finally learned life's most difficult lesson. The art of dying, like everyone else, I wanted to learn the way to win, but never accepted the proper way to lose, to accept defeat, to learn to die is to be liberated from it. So now that tomorrow has come, I feel as if I have freed my ambitious mind, and learned how to rise above.

He had moved away from the rest of the group talking to Lena alone and in a rather hushed tone.

Your people need the cure as much as mine, and I have talked with this man, and the Child, in three days they will be traveling to Tsumigakure. I am going to gather up everyone who cannot make the journey to Tobusekai, I am going to bring together every soul in my lands that have been frail, weak and dying for months and I am going to make sure each of them every human, every shinobi, every man, woman, and child is cured of the curse I set upon them. I offer the same to your humans, as a dear friend I know how much each of them means to you and I know what it's like feel the sting of loss. Bring them to Tsumigakure in three days, and I will with every beat of my goliath heart and every breath my lungs take into this body of mine assure their health. It is the least I can do for you. I will provide shelter from the coming storm because I promise you, it's coming. The Mother Cult is merely preparing, their machinations grow with each passing moment and Imeroth, the Voice, he leads them. Those bastards can take my heart, and they can take my breath when they pry it from my cold, dead chest, they can take my people from me after I have given everything I have left in rebellion.

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her smile widened, her eyelids hung lazily over her eyes as Sado's charisma took over him. His infatuating words spun from the tip of his tongue towards her ears, she always admired it. She couldn't help but remain focused on him as he spoke. She followed him to another part of the room away from the other's and Topaz, listening to his plan of action against the Mother Cult. She reached up to his face and took his cheek into her hand, "Hey now. Ain't no one getting that heart except me, so don't go promising out to some obsessive religious weirdos... I have a plan to convince Zeri and the other Village representatives of Shinramoto, I hit a bit of a snag but I'll get them there as soon as I can, it's going to be a long trek since we can't just sail them all through the Hokubu Ocean, but we'll make it if I can convince them in time." She removed her hand from his face and began to walk away from him, though she remembered something a sly grin forming on her face.

"Oh and it was probably my fault actually, I may have smooched your clone - though you wouldn't know about that, would you?" her gaze narrowing as she looked back over her shoulder, winking in his direction whilst making her way back over to Topaz who was nervously waving towards Sado. "I'll see you soon, Love."

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delay everyone. Got reasons, won't bore you with them. Let the miracles resume.

Daemon said:
Come to the Land of Fire when you have the chance. Until then, childbearer. Susabi smiled softly and left him to his devices.

LLM
A specific destination would have been nice, but the implication was that this man would find him there. So as Emiya watched the man leave, he knew it wasn't the last he'd seen of yet another curious figure to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Sado dusted his shoulders and knees off as he stood back up towering over most of the individuals in the tavern. His presence wasn't as intimidating now, he had basically prostrated himself giving up most of the respect his numerous titles my garner from those around him, but he didn't care.
He had one objective and that was to make up for what had gone wrong, and he had taken the first step in doing that. He would earn back the respect of his shinobi, and provide them and their people with the safety he had promised. His demeanor seemed to soften a bit, as his strength began to return to him he felt the restraints he had dealt with for months fading his breathing returned to normal, his fortitude and health returned as did his dexterity.
However, there was a marked difference he felt stronger, faster as if recovering from the Red Fever had made him even more powerful. His body was heartier and healthier as he stood there taking in all of the changes he had undergone at that time. He also took in the words the man gave him, telling him, how he was just as guilty as Sado, it quieted a bit of his own guilt to know others had a hand in what had happened.

Emiya was expecting more of a fight, but Sado found the conditions amicable, though preparations were still necessary so he would leave to take care of them, expecting Emiya before long.

"Thanks for understanding. I'll see too it that no one's left suffering. Not your people. Nobody."

This Post marks the beginning of my Mission;
- Investigate the History of a Landmark

Lena wakes up in a strange Landmark, her first instinct is to find out why. It's very recent history taking her interest.

Coming from: here

Songbird flies into the Last Bastion, Lena still in it's clutches. Topaz has Songbird land and place Lena on the ground, he tries to treat her as best he can and quickly takes her to an Inn which she can rest at. He leaves her to wake up and goes to scout the area for himself.

Hours later, eventually Lena comes to, her eyes opening - she felt a pain behind them and let out a soft groan as she pushed herself up from the bed. She rests her back against the headboard and lets out a breath, she didn't recognise the room and the last thing she remembered was black flames engulfing the Bandit Boss. Was she in Shinra-port still? She slowly got out of bed and headed to a window, looking outside - this wasn't Shinra-port, it didn't smell like her territory. This was a completely different Sea Town. She was confused and needed to go investigate where she was.

As she got ready, Topaz came through the door with food in his hands, she quickly readies herself to throw a Metal Card at his face. But he quickly raises his hand dropping the bagged goods onto the floor.

"Wait wait Lena!"

"You. Mother-bitch."

"Hey now, I've been looking after you."

"Where am I?"

Topaz urged for Lena to sit back down, she hesitates but does so and he sits across from her picking up his baked goodies and offering her one. She takes an Iced Bun and begins to eat it, she needed the sugar.

"Well, we're in a Place called the Last Bastion, far East."

"W-what? How long have I been out? Why??"

"Well you were in bad shape and, you still are. Luckily you're strong, you might've ended up dead. But anyway I took you back to Oka-wan village and told them all what happened. Zeri was glad, but he was really worried. He told me of this place, news that something regarding a miracle was happening here and told me to take you there to be healed, recover. You've been out for days."

Topaz took a bite out of his food and then continued, "So when I got here with Songbird I took a little trip around to investigate what was happening. Turns out this place is pretty crazy, it has a Fighting Arena you can win Money at, been here for aaaages. The Locals love it, it's part of their history. Shinobi from all over the world come here just to prove their strength and earn a quick buck. It's a safe-haven here too and it has one of them Banks."

"None of this sounds like it can. Heal me."

"Wait now, I'm getting to that bit."
Topaz pouted at Lena as she interrupted him, "Red Fever, the cure is here! You've got it by the way, after the fight with the Bandit we took you back to Oka-wan and we saw symptoms, it's why you lost so much energy so quickly and haven't recovered too well. But apparently a man and this mysterious child came here not too long ago, and it's been healing people left, right and centre just by being nearby. Honestly I feel a little better myself. This child has some strange powers though, We don't know what's going on exactly and it sounded too good to be true, but there is quite a damn crowd."

"Well, do you think I can convince this child to go to Shinramoto?"

Topaz hummed, "It's still just a Child Lena. We should go check it out, get you feeling better."

She sighed and nodded. "Let's go investigate."

The two left after eating, Topaz helped Lena walk through the streets as she limped on. They entered the inn, her stature was enough to push passed a few of the locals, her look was clearly not what they expected to see either - she didn't blame them, a Miracle worker and a Disaster Artist in two places at the same time. She laughed to herself to get over the slight anxiety she got from the stares, it had been a long time since she had felt these kind of gazes on her. Though it seemed Topaz was right, this was one hell of a Crowd. Sado Yasutora was here. She didn't announce herself, but she had a feeling he knew she was here already. Lena ushered Topaz to let her stand on her own, she struggled at first but kept upright for the most part and approached a little closer. Another man was talking however, talking about using the Child to help heal the world - it seemed that what they were saying was mostly true, this small being was capable of so much so easily and everything seemed to be going smoothly. For now. She spoke up too, she couldn't help it.

"The World could use the Child's power indeed, My World. The people of Shinramoto."
"Everyone could use this Child's power. I've already made quite a few promises so far, and like I was saying to Sado, I don't think anyone should be left to suffer from this. So I promise, your people will be healed, they just need to hold out a little while longer."

Things were starting to get more complicated. Emiya's promise to heal everyone was beginning to bring potential conflict to an otherwise simple, purely benevolent choice. If he kept making promises, his own ideal, to save "everyone" would betray him once more. If the number of settlements, Villages, etc he promised to help kept growing, others like Tsumigakure would be left wanting ever longer, as they were the furthest possible destinations who needed aid. A few major stops along the way wouldn't hurt, but this was beginning to turn into a journey across the world, something Emiya would do without a moments hesitation, and that was exactly the problem. His selflessness was going to end up betraying someone's trust no doubt. The only question remained then; who...? Emiya silently hoped it wouldn't come to that, while he vowed to help Shinramoto. For now, their "representative", the one who considered their existence her entire world, would have to do.

Coming From: Here

Hei arrives in the Last Bastion. Weaken and tired from his travel he slowly makes his way toward the placed mentioned with a divine child. His head pounding and sweat pouring from his red skin. Pondering, Hei wonders if the stories are true and If they are; can the child cure a severe case of the red fever. Approaching the child and his care takers Hei removes his robe around him. Showing his severe case while being sure not to touch anyone around him. His mouth void of moisture from being dehydrated from his travel Hei looks upon group as if to convey his message for aid.

"Are the Stories.. true?"
"See for yourself."

With a nonchalant gesture towards the new arrival, and his rapidly healing ailment, Emiya immediately confirmed the existence of the miracle that was becoming rather mundane to him. But only just a little. He still felt an immense feeling of pride and accomplishment by helping people by proxy through the Child.

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As she watched Sado disappear, the man with the kid addresses her concerns about Shinramoto. It was true that he had a lot to do, a lot of people have asked things of him that he may not even be able to keep up with. She was another obstacle. She placed her hand in the middle of her chest, she felt a steadiness inside her, no longer affected by the Red Fever.

"What you're doing is a truly heroic task. I shall try my best to make things easier for you. Good luck, Miracle Guardian."

Lena turns around and leaves the Inn quickly, she didn't have much time. She had a lot to do. Gathering her loved ones from Shinramoto and taking them to Tsumigakure was her goal. They'd have to listen, their survival depended on it. She and Topaz got upon Songbird when the bird came down to greet them, scaring a few citizens away - she hopped on and they both left flying through the sky.

- Leaving Landmark

Reactions: Howard

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei's fever will suddenly pass as his skin's pigmentation fades back to it's normal tone. It was as if the curse from Taimat was lifted. How? How could this child have such a power without showing any signs or acknowledgement of it? Activating his Byakugan, Hei will look upon the child with shock. There was no inter workings of chakra in fact it was like nothing he'd ever seen before. As if looking into a void. An uneasy feeling will overcome Hei as his Byakugan deactivates. Hei nods as if to thank the caretaker of the child as he backs away allowing for others to receive the gift of the child. Turning and disappearing into the crowd Hei vanishes.

LLM

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Within a blink of an eye, Vayne would find himself reinvigorated, feeling his chakra and vitality return back to his body in one singular instant. Needless to say, he was impressed by the ‘miracle’, despite it’s lackluster nature. He’d pause, as he hears the music playing and Howard's request commencing. Vayne would listen on as the conversations transpired, even resisting the urge to combat Hei as entered the inn. Soon enough, most of those that were present would quickly leave, leaving the inn slightly less crowded than before. With the man's attention less divided, Vayne would speak up.

My deepest gratitudes...” He'd pause, realizing he didn't know the man's name. “... baby daddy.” Vayne would then take a seat at the nearby bar and signal to the innkeeper to bring him a . “Innkeeper! Two glasses of your best beverage for myself and the fine gentleman here! And a cup of warm milk for the miracle child!” He’d say boisterously. As the innkeeper nods and heads off to retrieve the beverages, Vayne turns to face Emiya. “Being a bit forward here, but I fear that there are matters of life and death involved...” He’d say as he looked towards Emiya. “... are you aware of the child's capabilities and relation to Tiamat?” He’d continue in a more solemn than boisterous tone, hoping that the man before him knew of the amount of danger and destruction he could potentially come across.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Within a blink of an eye, Vayne would find himself reinvigorated, feeling his chakra and vitality return back to his body in one singular instant. Needless to say, he was impressed by the ‘miracle’, despite it’s lackluster nature. He’d pause, as he hears the music playing and Howard's request commencing. Vayne would listen on as the conversations transpired, even resisting the urge to combat Hei as entered the inn. Soon enough, most of those that were present would quickly leave, leaving the inn slightly less crowded than before. With the man's attention less divided, Vayne would speak up.

My deepest gratitudes...” He'd pause, realizing he didn't know the man's name. “... baby daddy.” Vayne would then take a seat at the nearby bar and signal to the innkeeper to bring him a . “Innkeeper! Two glasses of your best beverage for myself and the fine gentleman here! And a cup of warm milk for the miracle child!” He’d say boisterously. As the innkeeper nods and heads off to retrieve the beverages, Vayne turns to face Emiya. “Being a bit forward here, but I fear that there are matters of life and death involved...” He’d say as he looked towards Emiya. “... are you aware of the child's capabilities and relation to Tiamat?” He’d continue in a more solemn than boisterous tone, hoping that the man before him knew of the amount of danger and destruction he could potentially come across.
As things had begun to die down, and most people who could make the journey had, Emiya began making preparations to leave. There was one who insisted on staying for a chat however, but before he would humour the man, and his offer of a drink, Emiya drew a small amount of blood, and, as a series of circuit-like tattoo's appeared on his body, one in the abstract shape of a dog appeared, he Summoned a relatively small canine-like animal.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

In a whispered tone, more out of respect for the room than any amount of secrecy, he gave his summoning animal a small task.

"There was a degenerate in here not too long ago, his name is Merlin. Find him, and ask him where the hell I'm supposed to find this King of Mages. Shouldn't be too hard to find him. Just follow the sickeningly sweet stench of flowers, and you'll catch up in no time."

Returning to Vayne, Emiya didn't touch either drink, in his case because he wasn't particularly fond of alcohol, especially now that he had a kid, and in the Child's because, while it was possible he needed sustenance, he'd shown no indicators that he was either hungry or thirsty, despite being flesh and blood as far as he could tell. But he was clearly capable of communication, so if the Child said he was hungry, Emiya would take steps then. He wasn't about to try and pour a glass of milk down a sleeping child's throat though. That would just be cruel. Instead he pondered what he meant with his question, regarding the Child's capabilities, and connection to Tiamat. Emiya didn't really have to say anything, but he would try and assure Vayne of any perceived danger posed.

"He's obviously gifted, that much is clear. If he can cure this Fever so easily, when for the last several months people haven't been able to, no matter how hard they tried, it's obvious he's not your average kid. All I know is that it goes beyond the limits of Chakra, since not even Medical Ninjutsu could do anything. As for having anything to do with Tiamat..."

He paused, because the Child made it clear he was aware of who "Mother" was, and yet didn't seem to like anything she created. Whether that meant there was just a general disagreement between the two, or the Child was wholly against Tiamat, and helping humanity through the time honored tradition of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", it didn't matter. What did was the Child's actions.

"If he was even remotely aligned with Tiamat, I wouldn't be here right now. I don't know where I would be. Probably some husk at the bottom of the Hokubu frankly. Take that however you want, but if that's all you called me over for, then I'll be on my way. Got plenty of places to be, and people to save, but it was nice meeting you."

Maned Wolf Summon LLM.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Before he could get the opportunity to reply, Vayne would see the man & child disappear before him.
I see.” He'd say to himself in a low tone before his drink arrives. Vayne would finish up his drink, pay the innkeeper, and then simply leave, heading off to handle some matters in Yakukotan.

LLM

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifer had sad quietly for some time now, listening to the people coming and going, watching the child perform it's "miracles" it was clear something strange was happening, it couldn't be coincidence that this child appeared at the same time as the Hokubu had changed. Lucifer heard people talking about their homes, villages and clans, everyone seemed to have journeyed to reach this child.

However, the child of Tiamat did not require such healing, his gifts came from the mother of all life, with that in mind, feeling he had exhausted any knowledge to be gleaned this day he departed.

LLM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Coming from the great market (Keishi 007), on his smoke creation above, he would let the crew say aboard as he would headed down to meet the locals about the healing rumors. Reaching the outskirts, he would see lots of people leaving much suddenly, it seemed something had transpired. Seeking small discussion on the matters of the land with one female, she would easily explain to him.

"Excuse me, do you know if the healer is still here?" (Ikiru)

"Um, no *cough*,..*cough* the man with the child savior has left to help other, we have heard he headed towards the sea, possibly, the near by islands. I am going there right now. Please excuse us. *cough*...*cough*" she would take her son and kids as they raced on to catch a ship closing its ports. Ikiru understand the situation the would scan the place as he would move a bit around in the land to see if he was being followed.

Summoning his smoke creation once he was out in the outskirts, he would embark to head towards the islands. The long travel had made him quite tired. He planned to see his master to further create a formal greeting. Having heard of what he had done, Ikiru took the chance to perhaps make profit via using his master's influence.

LLM via the skies on his smoke creation. > Witchwood Arena (208)

Last edited:

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from 176

Avon arrive at the said location looking forward to the now famous life from the water that claim to do the wonders, she and her company take a walk into the dispersing crowd, struggling to find their way to the heart of it

"out of my way Madam, I want to see the miracle child for myself" Avon demanded from the dweller blocking her way

"you are late, he... It has been taken a way "

" you jest " Avon replied looking into the eye of the dweller for a tell. " I knew the tale of a miracle cure was too good to be true, I don't believe such child even existed" she concluded which by now she took her eyes from the dweller and to the crowd wondering there they are off to

"believe, don't believe, come to the north east island, Word has it, the child is there, beside I can see you need it too"

Avon stood there quiet, she allow her minds race with scenarios of what ifs then decide to follow the crowd, holding the dweller by her arm, she say

"come, take us to this island, if the child is not there then this goose hunt ends for me"

- LLM with @Geezus

Reactions: Geezus

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Coming From:

Arthur remembered that the elder of her village also mentioned witchwood.. Where you can find great amounts of people there. Arthur Decided that he will create a shadow clone outside of the landmark of the dark tower. After doing this, he opens a portal teleporting to the market place.. IT seems Witchwood was right next to this place... The quest for knowledge begins. He then eats a pill to repelnish the chakra he lost.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Spoiler
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 5, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 85% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Spoiler
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Dojutsu: Rosuto Enko) Eye Technique: Lost Ark

Spoiler
Range: Short/Long
Chakra: 70 (-30 Each Usage)
Damage: N/a
Description: Lost Ark is a set of abilities in Marion Cross' eyes. A Space/Time Ninjutsu to grant the user access to a dimension known as the Lost Ark is the key ability of both eyes, albeit in different ways. While his right eye has the ability to open a door, or hole, to his dimension, the left eye allows the user the ability to walk through multiple doors to change location in the same dimension or partial access through the portal. His right eye allows him to create a 1m to 3m door in his line of sight up to long range away from him to enter the Lost Ark dimension, which takes the place of a giant town without buildings, just various doors. The user can also use this to create a door that opens in another location on the field, existing similar to a wormhole to travel through. In battle, this allows him to travel up to long range by opening a door elsewhere in that landmark. Outside of battle, this can be used to travel anywhere in the Ninja World, taking triple the time it takes to regularly travel. Should the door remain open or someone is in comtact with the user, they will be able to enter the dimension along with the user. His Left Eye works similar to this function, while maintaining the portals for longer. Opening multiple smaller portals at a time, the user is able to use these portals for redirecting small techniques or using them to deliver Taijutsu or CQC attacks at a ranged distance. Go by having the multiple portals be opened at one time while being connected, the user is able to use this connection to send short range attacks through the portals such as a Chidori Senbon through one portal to attack a foe from behind. This can also be used on small attacks within reason to redirect them. The user is able to open up to 3 portals long range away from him and 5 meters away from opponents. If they are both in short range, then he is able to open these portals within a meter of them. Attacks passing through the portals move at their regular speed and must be smaller than 3 meters in size to pass through the portals.
Note: Each eye technique can be used a max of 3 times and can not be used in consecutive turns. After 3 usages of one eye, the user will lose vision in that eye. Technique can be used a collective 4 times in total.
Note: Each usage decreases the MS duration by one turn.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the alternate dimension, he cannot return unless the user brings him back.
-LLM-

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Greetings miss. May I trouble you for a moment?" The inquiry came from a tall figure concealed under a grey cloak, marked with nothing else but a single Magatama along the side of its hood. He approached the woman, a shopkeeper, from behind with his hood still drawn. The shadow of the hood concealed a man with short dark hair, pale skin, and very well defined facial features; a sharp chin, small but piercing eyes, and thin lips. Perhaps his most striking feature was the Sharingan he wielded, his typically black eyes morphed into the red gaze of his bloodline. He probed the shopkeeper with a gentle but gravely voice, though it carried with it an authority that even the woman would pick up on very quickly.

Before he approached her and spoke the woman was clearly very busy. Her shop, nothing more than a general wares shop, was located on one of the busiest streets in Last Bastion. She and her family had just been cured of their affliction by the God-Child; the miracle had reshaped her view on as a whole, and she thoroughly enjoyed each day that she could be productive for her work. Each day was a blessing, and a reminder that not so long ago her husband was on the verge of death. And so as she worked she hummed a simple tune, enjoying every breath she drew and each sound she heard.

And when the man interrupted her work, she was not upset. Instead she spun around, her dress dancing in the tender sunlit breeze that swept through Last Bastion that clear day. A smile crept up on her face, though she was perplexed at the man's outfit. "Why hello there. Of course you may! We have much to celebrate, how could I turn down a kind stranger such as yourself?"

Under his cloak the man returned a smile, yet his eyes were transfixed on hers. And as he adjusted his head slightly the light around him allowed the woman to make out what was beneath. "Oh! An Uchiha. What a rare sight," she knew immediately the eyes she was looking into. The trademark of the famous Uchiha clan was hard to miss, even if it was a rare sight to behold so far east. "We don't see Uchiha around here often, mister! What brings you so far east? My father always said that the Great Hangurian Clans usually kept to the West."

"It might be rare, but it isn't unheard of! My name is Sai, and I am looking for someone. What may I call you?" Interacting with humans was normally strange for him, but he often relied on memories of his past self to recall how to have a standard conversation.

The woman's smile grew slightly wider. It would be difficult to deflate her jovial mood; her heart and mind were so clear ever since the God-Child cured most, if not all, of Last Bastion of the Red Fever. "I'm Shala. My husband isn't home right now, but his name is Ismus. It is lovely to meet you Sai. Who might you be looking for? I'd love to help you if I can."

"I am looking for this man." Sai drew the crumpled newspaper that Imeroth had given him days before. On it read "HEAVEN SENT CHILD FOUND IN LAST BASTION." And beneath it was an image of Emiya Shirou and the God-Child itself. "They were in Last Bastion not so long ago. I believe they, or the child, the details of which I'm not so sure about...well, they cured most of the city." Sai's lie was obvious to him; he knew very well that it was the God-Child responsible for alleviating most of the diseased in Last Bastion of their sickness.

"Oh! Yes of course. These two became quite the famous pair overnight you see. What a blessing..." Her voice trailed for a moment, reminiscing on seeing the light return to her husband's pale and glassed eyes when the God-Child cured him. "Well they left town recently. To where I am not sure. Though they didn't really leave Last Bastion in the normal sense..." She trailed again, and Sai leaned in slightly closer. "Well some say they might have teleported away. I'm not really familiar with ninja skills and the like...I'm sorry I can't really tell you to where."

"No! You have no reason to apologize to me. You've told me quite enough. I'm sure someone else in Last Bastion can help me. Thank you Miss Shala. Please, enjoy the rest of your blessed day." Sai turned away, walking at a decent pace deeper into Last Bastion. There were many others he could question, to pull information from. And no doubt information would turn up soon on where this child was. A God-Child couldn't be hidden from the public for long. As he walked away he looked up toward the cloudless sky, appreciating the sunlight for a moment. "Soon these cloudless skies will be filled with storm clouds..." His voice seemed to long for such a moment. As he spoke he pulled the hood down form his head, and then the rest of the cloak from his body. It revealed a man with very Uchiha-like features, white and blue robes, and a blue and white katana at his side. For he was not Sai Uchiha, the former leader of the Uchiha Clan centuries ago; he was Demetrias, the Voidlord and Master of the Domain of the Soul. The hunt was coming.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

You must be registered for see images