Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

The air was crisp with a touch of frost as Strix arrived into Last Bastion, the grass having a dew fron the overnight brisk cold crunched underfoot as she strode forward. Since she had last left, word had spread far and wide of the cure in Last Bastion for the Red Fever and now it had been flocked by many who mafe the pilgrimmage in hopes of finding this cure for the deadly virus. Many had aimed to capitalized on the new popularity of the news, setting up stalls along the main road that lead to the heart of Last Bastion, selling wares, food and goods to long time travellers, souvineers and services for the weary. There was a cheer in the feel of the city, a feeling of hope that the virus was gone, being cured, and that most of those that had come here were already healed. Few and far between there were those that were late to the location, taking up alleyways unable to afford accommodation and hoping that the child would come back. Strix wondered why there were some who still hadnt been cured till it hit her that the child itself must have moved. No doubt by the man who claimed to be looking after the child. Remembering his face, and the Inn that they haf the encounter, Strix made her way there.

Pulling her hood up over her head, Strix made her way through the crowd, keeping her eyes down, effectively avoiding suspicion and blending with the crowd. Eventually getting to the Inn, Strix slid inside, careful if anyone were following her. A small jingle on the door announced her arrival, to which the bar maid turned from her table clearing to see the woman in the black cloak entering.

Be with you in a minute deary.

As she cleared a table, taking dirty mugs and dishes to the kitchen Strix looked around to see who else was in. A sleepy drunk was passed out in one corner, a young man counting his coins with a worried look on his face wasnt too far away, and a shorter young girl was behind the bar cleaning mugs. As the woman came back she looked towards Strix and adjusted her skirt.

Welcome to the Silver Arrow love, what can I do for you? We got 3 rooms avaliable-

Strix held up a hand and spoke calmly.

There was a man here, who brought a child. The one that could cure the Red Fever. He was here, now gone. Did he say where?

Oh Im sorry deary, I hadnt seen where he went. Left a while ago now, I think I saw him walking down to the docks, though I cant sau for certain.

Thanking the woman and exiting the Inn, Strix pondered how she could track down where the young man and Child had gone. The most prudent course would be to track what areas didnt have the fever anymore. If this child could cure those without touching, merely by being in its presence, then it could be tracked by looking at where people have been cured. She had been muttering to herself formulating a plan when a shiver passed down her spine, a feel of darkness, of power as her body tingled trying to tell her that something was around. She perked up, spotting a man who would stand out from the crowd wearing would be very foreign clothes from the public here, people giving him a wide berth as he walked through the Last Bastion. As she narrowed her eyes, she could see the authority of which he walked, a powerful figure that knew nothing here could stand in his way. This man was not from Last Bastion. He didnt seem sickly or afflicted by Red Fever, curiosity running through Strix mind as she watched the man walking through. Ducking into a stall, she watched as he passed, every step he took would echo through the buildings with the click clack of his boots. Observing this man, Strix would wonder what purpose he would have in Last Bastion.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Many who come to Last Bastion often are those on travels, some as merchants, others as guides and those looking for a bit of adventure. There are those that are warriors, come to face trials on Tobuseki, or even those that come fron the hidden clans within the lands itself. The man that Strix was following seemed to defy all explanation of why he was in Laat Bastion, as if he were looking for something, avoiding mission boards only sometimes pausing to speak to a local. The air around him that he radiated was a mixire of purpose and authority, something guiding him that he would refuse to fail on. It didnt look like he was searching for weapons or goods, but perhaps it was information. Was he here for the Child, looking for the same target that Strix was? It could be likely, infact, considering all options that were avaliable, it seemed the most accurate. Last Bastion had a plethora of smiths and weapon stores for adventurers to arm themselves and yet he wasnt interested in the slightest. Similarly, goods and fine tradesman brandishing expensive silks and furs wouldnt catch his attention either. Strix was acting on instinct now that the man would be looking for the Child, yet as he displayed no signs of Red Fever, she was curious as to why he would be looking for the Child. Had he already been cured or was he looking to see the Child himself. Question that needed answers.

As he walked deeper into Last Bastion, Strix cautiously approached the man, towering abover her by a good foot and a half, when he paused to scan the crowd.

You...not from here? Looking for something...someone?

Strix raspy voice came from under her hood as she looked upward to the man, her dark black eyes scanning over his body upclose. It was clear now that this man radiated power, from his stance and posture to the clothes he wore, all seemed to create a dominating aura.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As Arthur was about to move on, he suddenly stopped. Something about the area was.. Dense.. Strange. Looking around, He saw a man with a cloak on.. Realistically alot of people wore cloaks as if it didnt make them stand out... But this guy was... Very.. Interesting to say the least.

Not like Arthur to be nosey, he wanted to make sure no trouble followed. So he want to a near by shop where he could hear everything. Talking to the shop owner infront of him, hearing every word but not listening to the words itself. In short, Arthur wasnt paying attention but he was a master at multi-tasking. Arthur having his right hand on the hilt of his blade incase it needed to be drawn quick. Continued to be nosey.. It was until the lady said something that made Arthur Immediate react. "Oh! An Uchiha. What a rare sight," Arthur thought to himself he was found out.. He didnt know how but whatever. Taking his hand off the hilt of his blade he spoke "hehe Ye-" "It might be rare, but it isn't unheard of! My name is Sai, and I am looking for someone. What may I call you?" Quickly putting his hands back on the hilt of his blade... She wasnt talking to Arthur. Arthur didnt even noticed that he was now ignoring the person infront of him fully, and worst of all.. He activated his sharingan himself in response.. "Sir... Your eyes... You're an " The shopkeeper spoke. Quickly reacting to the mans response, making sure not to blow his cover, Arthur quickly put the shop keeper in a genjutsu where he would forget the last minute of what happen. Quickly deactivating it, he continued to listen. When the guy pulled out a piece of paper, Arthur tried to make it unobvious as he turned around as if he heard somebody behind him.. It was a picture ... of a baby? Was it Arthurs So- I mean the person Arthur saw before.. What did he want with the child.. Arthur Curious now decided to buy a white cloak to conceal his weapons from the natural eye and buy a BBW Lingerie magazine

With them finishing up their convo, Arthur tailed him but very discreetly. Just to be met with another person approaching him. This person though was different.. This person like Arthur was interested in the person itself. Arthur took out his book and stood in place reading the book while also listening to what is about to take place. Arthur didnt know for sure if he should approach the person or simply stay his distance.. but one thing Arthur knew for sure was.. Those BBW was making his happy advance.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many who come to Last Bastion often are those on travels, some as merchants, others as guides and those looking for a bit of adventure. There are those that are warriors, come to face trials on Tobuseki, or even those that come fron the hidden clans within the lands itself. The man that Strix was following seemed to defy all explanation of why he was in Laat Bastion, as if he were looking for something, avoiding mission boards only sometimes pausing to speak to a local. The air around him that he radiated was a mixire of purpose and authority, something guiding him that he would refuse to fail on. It didnt look like he was searching for weapons or goods, but perhaps it was information. Was he here for the Child, looking for the same target that Strix was? It could be likely, infact, considering all options that were avaliable, it seemed the most accurate. Last Bastion had a plethora of smiths and weapon stores for adventurers to arm themselves and yet he wasnt interested in the slightest. Similarly, goods and fine tradesman brandishing expensive silks and furs wouldnt catch his attention either. Strix was acting on instinct now that the man would be looking for the Child, yet as he displayed no signs of Red Fever, she was curious as to why he would be looking for the Child. Had he already been cured or was he looking to see the Child himself. Question that needed answers.

As he walked deeper into Last Bastion, Strix cautiously approached the man, towering abover her by a good foot and a half, when he paused to scan the crowd.

You...not from here? Looking for something...someone?

Strix raspy voice came from under her hood as she looked upward to the man, her dark black eyes scanning over his body upclose. It was clear now that this man radiated power, from his stance and posture to the clothes he wore, all seemed to create a dominating aura.
As Arthur was about to move on, he suddenly stopped. Something about the area was.. Dense.. Strange. Looking around, He saw a man with a cloak on.. Realistically alot of people wore cloaks as if it didnt make them stand out... But this guy was... Very.. Interesting to say the least.

Not like Arthur to be nosey, he wanted to make sure no trouble followed. So he want to a near by shop where he could hear everything. Talking to the shop owner infront of him, hearing every word but not listening to the words itself. In short, Arthur wasnt paying attention but he was a master at multi-tasking. Arthur having his right hand on the hilt of his blade incase it needed to be drawn quick. Continued to be nosey.. It was until the lady said something that made Arthur Immediate react. "Oh! An Uchiha. What a rare sight," Arthur thought to himself he was found out.. He didnt know how but whatever. Taking his hand off the hilt of his blade he spoke "hehe Ye-" "It might be rare, but it isn't unheard of! My name is Sai, and I am looking for someone. What may I call you?" Quickly putting his hands back on the hilt of his blade... She wasnt talking to Arthur. Arthur didnt even noticed that he was now ignoring the person infront of him fully, and worst of all.. He activated his sharingan himself in response.. "Sir... Your eyes... You're an " The shopkeeper spoke. Quickly reacting to the mans response, making sure not to blow his cover, Arthur quickly put the shop keeper in a genjutsu where he would forget the last minute of what happen. Quickly deactivating it, he continued to listen. When the guy pulled out a piece of paper, Arthur tried to make it unobvious as he turned around as if he heard somebody behind him.. It was a picture ... of a baby? Was it Arthurs So- I mean the person Arthur saw before.. What did he want with the child.. Arthur Curious now decided to buy a white cloak to conceal his weapons from the natural eye and buy a BBW Lingerie magazine

With them finishing up their convo, Arthur tailed him but very discreetly. Just to be met with another person approaching him. This person though was different.. This person like Arthur was interested in the person itself. Arthur took out his book and stood in place reading the book while also listening to what is about to take place. Arthur didnt know for sure if he should approach the person or simply stay his distance.. but one thing Arthur knew for sure was.. Those BBW was making his happy advance.
Demetrias instantly identified her; not from her appearance, or her strange and ambiguous clothing, but from the weapon core forced into her gut. "Phetra certainly is...tactful." He grinned slightly, turning to address Strix. She must have had a very painful encounter with his colleague if it ended like this; though whether or not the cruel Phetra genuinely believed in giving her a chance to prove herself was true or not wasn't quite clear. Perhaps it was more for her own amusment. Either way, he didn't know and didn't care to find out. But she had approached him, and at least deserved a reply. "My business is mine alone." His tone was resolute, but gentle and with no malice in his voice. Had Strix been more direct with the Voidlord, she might have received a more direct answer. Demetrias turned away again, laughing slightly. "Be careful with that relic inside you. I imagine removing it would be just as painful as putting it in, and probably less enjoyable for the one who kills you for it." He continued walking away, deeper into Last Bastion.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Strix was slightly taken aback, his dismissive tone that his business was his own gave her the clue that it was secretive, he wasnt from here and he was trying to find something he didnt want others interfering with. Taking a few steps towards him, he made another comment that gave insight to who he really was.

He spoke of the relic, the one that only Strix and Phetra would know about.

Oh I see, youre one of them, in allegiance with her then. It may be painful taking it out, but odds are that Child would fix me. Strix chided.
Its gone from here by the way. No longer in this city. I encountered it not long ago, before they left.

She wondered if it was enough to get his attention, at least some information on why he was here. It was a bluff, but when Godlike beings were becoming more popular, it was a more than likely accurate guess. Her voice was cold, that of disdain for being spoken down to, but not that without fact. She had nothing to hide from the figure, but at this point she knew more about the child than he did, which made her a valuable asset. Pulling the brim of her hat down over her eyes, she spoke as he walked off.

I have a theory on where its gone. That is, if you want to cover more ground quickly than simply wandering through a city taking to people...

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strix was slightly taken aback, his dismissive tone that his business was his own gave her the clue that it was secretive, he wasnt from here and he was trying to find something he didnt want others interfering with. Taking a few steps towards him, he made another comment that gave insight to who he really was.

He spoke of the relic, the one that only Strix and Phetra would know about.

Oh I see, youre one of them, in allegiance with her then. It may be painful taking it out, but odds are that Child would fix me. Strix chided.
Its gone from here by the way. No longer in this city. I encountered it not long ago, before they left.

She wondered if it was enough to get his attention, at least some information on why he was here. It was a bluff, but when Godlike beings were becoming more popular, it was a more than likely accurate guess. Her voice was cold, that of disdain for being spoken down to, but not that without fact. She had nothing to hide from the figure, but at this point she knew more about the child than he did, which made her a valuable asset. Pulling the brim of her hat down over her eyes, she spoke as he walked off.

I have a theory on where its gone. That is, if you want to cover more ground quickly than simply wandering through a city taking to people...
"At least you speak directly now. I know that they aren't in Last Bastion, though I'll hear your theory. Do not waste my time." He turned back to her, and motioned for her to follow him. From what he could sense the core within her hadn't developed at all, and still remained inert. What weapon it would develop into was a mystery to him though; only Imeroth himself knew the unique fate of each Core. His expectations were low for her; but on the off chance she did have information for him then she could prove useful.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"At least you speak directly now. I know that they aren't in Last Bastion, though I'll hear your theory. Do not waste my time." He turned back to her, and motioned for her to follow him. From what he could sense the core within her hadn't developed at all, and still remained inert. What weapon it would develop into was a mystery to him though; only Imeroth himself knew the unique fate of each Core. His expectations were low for her; but on the off chance she did have information for him then she could prove useful.
Strix followed with his motion, her shuffling along echoing his footsteps, her heels clicking on the cobblestone road. If he was indeed one of the fellow that was with Phetra, then he was a being of large power, someone that Strix didnt fancy getting into a fight with. At least she had witnessed some of Phetras power, his still remained unknown.

I came via boat, on the Kaizoku Sea. Many were making the pilgrimage to Last Bastion to visit the child they sort after. One of the ports we stopped in, to restock on our journey was North East Kinai Island. We had some passengers board, laughing and full of joy looking to make some gold in Last Bastion. They shared a story of how their sickness cleared up overnight, miraculously the entire island had been cleansed of the virus. They told tales how the village on the next over, South West Kinai had recovered shortly after their own village.

She paused, pulling out a map from her bag, and marking the direction with her finger, pointedly showing it to Demetrias.

My guess is they're going to the mainland in the west, the village of Tsumigakure has a huge population that needs to be cured. Word spreads that they are all searching and desperate for a cure. When I was there, their largest town was in Tsuchi Heiho, all my instincts tell me the child and man are heading there to cure the population, or to help find a cure to spread.

Flushed after an excited set of brain storming, she put a hand to her chin.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Arthur stood there almost forgetting what he was doing. The pair of DDD on these women were superb... but quickly gaining his senses he noticed the other person started singing like a canary. It was until he heard something that caught I attention. TSUMI... at that moment Arthur put his book in his back pocket. He had to find some lotion for later. Arthur was normally a bubbly person but For now he decided to let his figure show and get serious

“Tsumi you say...” Arthur said looking at the non Uchiha. “I been searching for that place for awhile... I’m on the search for Tiamat, and oisha. Though you talk too much. The guy nearly dismissed you yet you are so willing to relay information” he continued then looked at the Uchiha. “I heard your conversation early. You are looking for a child. Your intentions aren’t clear so I won’t say I won’t be keeping an eye on you.. cause I will. Regardless of what the child can or can’t do. Though I am willing to exchange information. From one Uchiha to another” Arthur paused “I’ll be tagging along. Not a debate or discussion” Arthur said taking off his cloak revealing his sharingan.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strix followed with his motion, her shuffling along echoing his footsteps, her heels clicking on the cobblestone road. If he was indeed one of the fellow that was with Phetra, then he was a being of large power, someone that Strix didnt fancy getting into a fight with. At least she had witnessed some of Phetras power, his still remained unknown.

I came via boat, on the Kaizoku Sea. Many were making the pilgrimage to Last Bastion to visit the child they sort after. One of the ports we stopped in, to restock on our journey was North East Kinai Island. We had some passengers board, laughing and full of joy looking to make some gold in Last Bastion. They shared a story of how their sickness cleared up overnight, miraculously the entire island had been cleansed of the virus. They told tales how the village on the next over, South West Kinai had recovered shortly after their own village.

She paused, pulling out a map from her bag, and marking the direction with her finger, pointedly showing it to Demetrias.

My guess is they're going to the mainland in the west, the village of Tsumigakure has a huge population that needs to be cured. Word spreads that they are all searching and desperate for a cure. When I was there, their largest town was in Tsuchi Heiho, all my instincts tell me the child and man are heading there to cure the population, or to help find a cure to spread.

Flushed after an excited set of brain storming, she put a hand to her chin.
Arthur stood there almost forgetting what he was doing. The pair of DDD on these women were superb... but quickly gaining his senses he noticed the other person started singing like a canary. It was until he heard something that caught I attention. TSUMI... at that moment Arthur put his book in his back pocket. He had to find some lotion for later. Arthur was normally a bubbly person but For now he decided to let his figure show and get serious

“Tsumi you say...” Arthur said looking at the non Uchiha. “I been searching for that place for awhile... I’m on the search for Tiamat, and oisha. Though you talk too much. The guy nearly dismissed you yet you are so willing to relay information” he continued then looked at the Uchiha. “I heard your conversation early. You are looking for a child. Your intentions aren’t clear so I won’t say I won’t be keeping an eye on you.. cause I will. Regardless of what the child can or can’t do. Though I am willing to exchange information. From one Uchiha to another” Arthur paused “I’ll be tagging along. Not a debate or discussion” Arthur said taking off his cloak revealing his sharingan.
The Voidlord was at a loss for words for a moment, simply looking at Arthur with an expressionless face. Not for debate or discussion? An interesting choice of words, though Demetrias shrugged it off. "Following the cured was my original intention. Though it seems you have already skipped two steps ahead. Thank you for your theory. Nurture it well." Demetrias turned toward Arthur, nodding his head slightly to motion that he would be leaving. Tsumigakure made sense, especially as a center of commerce. But further investigation was needed; and there were many threads to pursue. Demetrias walked toward the Last Bastion shipyard, looking for a boat.

LLM.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
The Voidlord was at a loss for words for a moment, simply looking at Arthur with an expressionless face. Not for debate or discussion? An interesting choice of words, though Demetrias shrugged it off. "Following the cured was my original intention. Though it seems you have already skipped two steps ahead. Thank you for your theory. Nurture it well." Demetrias turned toward Arthur, nodding his head slightly to motion that he would be leaving. Tsumigakure made sense, especially as a center of commerce. But further investigation was needed; and there were many threads to pursue. Demetrias walked toward the Last Bastion shipyard, looking for a boat.

LLM.
arthur took out his book and began his voyage with the guy.
-llm-

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
With a nod, Strix watched as Demetrias moved away. This new man was a bit strange, bold of him to come up and simply interrupt them.

Shaking her head, Strix closed her eyes momentarily to flow Yang through her body. Wings grew from her back, horns from her head, and with a swift flap of her wings she took to the sky, flying off.

LLM

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard would land at the banks of the Last Bastion after having sailed from his sanctuary at the Moon Isle. Here he would stay and inspect the market for any news of the ninja world technology advancements while drinking some wine.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming from

Coming from [x]

Alucard would land at the banks of the Last Bastion after having sailed from his sanctuary at the Moon Isle. Here he would stay and inspect the market for any news of the ninja world technology advancements while drinking some wine.

A calm wind blows though the market place as the sun shines high in the sky. It was a peaceful day as the commoners shopped and enjoyed their gatherings. A portal opens near Alucard as a cold chill blows though, with flakes of snow, akin to the difference in environment Hei had just traveled from. Upon exiting his portal many onlookers would gaze over at him, as if to convey disappointment or disapproval of the disruption.

"Sorry, Sorry. It'll a... melt away soon."

Hei says aloud with slight embarrassment. As Hei takes a seat near Alucard a waiter walks by, asking if Hei wanted anything. After ordering some food and drink Hei and Alucard can finally talk business.

"Thanks for meeting with me Alucard, I know you're a busy man so I'll try to keep things short. First off I'd like to know if you or your clan have had any issues with other's in the region?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
coming from

A calm wind blows though the market place as the sun shines high in the sky. It was a peaceful day as the commoners shopped and enjoyed their gatherings. A portal opens near Alucard as a cold chill blows though, with flakes of snow, akin to the difference in environment Hei had just traveled from. Upon exiting his portal many onlookers would gaze over at him, as if to convey disappointment or disapproval of the disruption.

"Sorry, Sorry. It'll a... melt away soon."

Hei says aloud with slight embarrassment. As Hei takes a seat near Alucard a waiter walks by, asking if Hei wanted anything. After ordering some food and drink Hei and Alucard can finally talk business.

"Thanks for meeting with me Alucard, I know you're a busy man so I'll try to keep things short. First off I'd like to know if you or your clan have had any issues with other's in the region?"
A frosty breeze would be felt through the marketplace that did not match the climate that was present on the peninsula of the southern tobusekai. Alucard would look at the origin point of the direction. Hei would exit out of a portal he had created from the lightning mountains and with it came a blast of snow and chilled air. The regular folk would shiver and cross their arms in panic of the cold air. I mean, its not like he couldn't make it even colder. But that was besides the point.

He can make it melt a bit faster if you'd like.

Alucard stared at his pokémon who was constantly enflamed it would seem and completely failed to apprehend the cold due to that fact. Blaziken looked back at Alucard with a sarcastic stare as if he would sarcastically turn the entire marketplace into a supernovae. Hei then sat himself down next to Alucard, awaiting to see any exhibitions. He would ask if Alucard had faced any debacle since they last met. Alucard thought to himself briefly. For a mere moment he bursted out in a quiet but rather insane sounding laughter.

Hm.. Let's see.. Nope. What about you Ototsuki Hei?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A frosty breeze would be felt through the marketplace that did not match the climate that was present on the peninsula of the southern tobusekai. Alucard would look at the origin point of the direction. Hei would exit out of a portal he had created from the lightning mountains and with it came a blast of snow and chilled air. The regular folk would shiver and cross their arms in panic of the cold air. I mean, its not like he couldn't make it even colder. But that was besides the point.

He can make it melt a bit faster if you'd like.

Alucard stared at his pokémon who was constantly enflamed it would seem and completely failed to apprehend the cold due to that fact. Blaziken looked back at Alucard with a sarcastic stare as if he would sarcastically turn the entire marketplace into a supernovae. Hei then sat himself down next to Alucard, awaiting to see any exhibitions. He would ask if Alucard had faced any debacle since they last met. Alucard thought to himself briefly. For a mere moment he bursted out in a quiet but rather insane sounding laughter.

Hm.. Let's see.. Nope. What about you Ototsuki Hei?
"Nothing on my end. We've just been minding our own. I'm glad this fever nonsense is finally behind us."

Hei's food arrives and he begins chowing down as he makes small talk with Alucard. Upon finishing his food he gets back into the meat of the conversation.

"Well, I'm glad things are doing well for us both. Our alliance is something we should keep strong in order to further both our ambitions. The last thing to discuss is this quota's.. well, payment. Would you rather us leave the shop as to not be seen?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Nothing on my end. We've just been minding our own. I'm glad this fever nonsense is finally behind us."

Hei's food arrives and he begins chowing down as he makes small talk with Alucard. Upon finishing his food he gets back into the meat of the conversation.

"Well, I'm glad things are doing well for us both. Our alliance is something we should keep strong in order to further both our ambitions. The last thing to discuss is this quota's.. well, payment. Would you rather us leave the shop as to not be seen?"
Yeah, the.. fever. I will have to say that i was very close to.. Nevermind.

Hei had ordered food and what Alucard was about to have said would not have been appropriate in that.. circumstance. Hei continued to eat until he was done. Alucard was still sipping his red wine, he was more the drinker than an eater. Unless it was human meat. Hei then proposed to discuss the quota of their alliance to which Alucard had already had a brilliant idea. The Hellsing organisation was still on it's chicken legs when it came to strength and since Hei technically had the capacity to overrun it in a nightfall, there was something that Alucard could offer him that he knew Hei was craving for. Or more specifically set his teeth in. The three would leave the area as to not be seen..?!

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, the.. fever. I will have to say that i was very close to.. Nevermind.

Hei had ordered food and what Alucard was about to have said would not have been appropriate in that.. circumstance. Hei continued to eat until he was done. Alucard was still sipping his red wine, he was more the drinker than an eater. Unless it was human meat. Hei then proposed to discuss the quota of their alliance to which Alucard had already had a brilliant idea. The Hellsing organisation was still on it's chicken legs when it came to strength and since Hei technically had the capacity to overrun it in a nightfall, there was something that Alucard could offer him that he knew Hei was craving for. Or more specifically set his teeth in. The three would leave the area as to not be seen..?!
Hei and Alucard move out back behind the shop out of sight from any onlookers.

"So it'll be like last time. I'll extract a small amount of chakra from you and your summon. This will cause no damage to you and the chakra is so minimal you will be able to recuperate it within a day. Sound good?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei and Alucard move out back behind the shop out of sight from any onlookers.

"So it'll be like last time. I'll extract a small amount of chakra from you and your summon. This will cause no damage to you and the chakra is so minimal you will be able to recuperate it within a day. Sound good?"
Alucard would look at Mega Blaziken as Hei started to talk about the chakra transfer.

Yes, Hei you may have his Scorch or any of my elemental Kekkei Genkais but you want both of them at the same time we can go with that too. Which one of mine did you have in mind this time?

Alucard did not mind making Hei immensively powerful since he was his closest ally. As a matter of fact, powering up Hei was powering up Hellsing as a direct matter of speaking. Blazike would reach out its hand to Hei as it gave some chakra to the Otsotsuki in the form of the Scorch release. Alucard was waiting to see what Hei would want from him though, he had quiet the collection afterall.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'll be taking bone again, as it fits my clan's ability perfectly."

Hei places his hand out, manifesting his chakra rod. Then, casting out it's line the hook will pierce into Alucard. Upon reeling in the line, the hook will pull out a small sphere of chakra and is then placed inside a chakra gourd for safe keeping. This does no damage to Alucard.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.
"With that I have business to attend too. If you need me, you know how to contact me."

Hei then enters though a portal, just as he arrived.

( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.

LLM

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I'll be taking bone again, as it fits my clan's ability perfectly."

Hei places his hand out, manifesting his chakra rod. Then, casting out it's line the hook will pierce into Alucard. Upon reeling in the line, the hook will pull out a small sphere of chakra and is then placed inside a chakra gourd for safe keeping. This does no damage to Alucard.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.
"With that I have business to attend too. If you need me, you know how to contact me."

Hei then enters though a portal, just as he arrived.

( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.

LLM
Short but effective meeting. Alucard would toss his black cape behind him as he turned into the opposite direction upon seeing Hei disappearing in his portal again after having absorbed his and his pokémons chakras. Alucard would get on a boat and leave the Tobusekai as well. He also had other business to attend to.

LLM.