Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ara, Ara, lying is a natural thing for the scum... :hint:

TSQ, you are approving something real fast aren't you!? Also, your tone is similar when you 'approved' and voted your teammate temporarily?

Oh btw Naomi - Nova buddying is NAI.
Low shade calling me scum, you think i play stupid like that if i was scum? lol wow
This started it all. Look Who's overreacting and over thinking here and forward.

Poison's clearly was trying to clear out the situation and explain to you her intention.

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see why you ignore you early response, do you have problem to with not acknowledging what you said earlier like poison to?

If you didn't agree you wouldn't say it or phrase it like this. Poison exposing my scum identity.

Somehow tunneling behavior= finding scum? I'v seen more town die this way with scum backing up lynch. That's why not fan of waindo atm for that behavior.
It just a guessing, a possibility and not confirmation statement. I never scum lock someone from a guessing. I only put them in potential suss.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou scum lean-update. Just because you gave response opinion then afk does not make you town.
Nova- 50/50,like i said before benefit of the doubt.(btw nova your meter dropping) I did not like his response with poison. or shade at dragomir... though. town lean for now. .

Though dragomir response to nova.
No. Reason I kill him N1 is because he's the only player standing in my way from controlling town. I can't be the town leader if he's around, so he has to go.
Ok, so I finally downloaded an ad block browser. Let's rumble boys
You must be registered for see images
To lazy to find the gif.

This started it all. Look Who's overreacting and over thinking here and forward.

Poison's clearly was trying to clear out the situation and explain to you her intention.
Ara, Ara, lying is a natural thing for the scum...

TSQ, you are approving something real fast aren't you!? Also, your tone is similar when you 'approved' and voted your teammate temporarily?

Oh btw Naomi - Nova buddying is NAI.
yeah she must be saint for calling people possible liers in her first reply, yeah her intentions sound so towny! ,instant shading as her opening. then procedes to claim. NAI on me and Nova town reading each other!
Nai may refer to:

• : Abbreviation for Non-Alignment Indicative, or null.

NAI also term for scum, open buddying. :rolleyes: So you think her shading me here, then starts to tunnel is so towny? yeah overreacted. (sarcasm)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Houtarou scum lean-update. Just because you gave response opinion then afk does not make you town.
Nova- 50/50,like i said before benefit of the doubt.(btw nova your meter dropping) I did not like his response with poison. or shade at dragomir... though. town lean for now. .

Though dragomir response to nova.

To lazy to find the gif.

yeah she must be saint for calling people possible liers in her first reply, yeah her intentions sound so towny! ,instant shading as her opening. then procedes to claim. NAI on me and Nova town reading each other!

NAI also term for scum, open buddying. :rolleyes: So you think her shading me here, then starts to tunnel is so towny? yeah overreacted. (sarcasm)
You want to have a bet with me?

Subject here, Poison is town or scum in this game.

If I'm wrong I will leave this site for good.

How is the offer?

• Love
Reactions: Michelle and Poison

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
Again is there reason your coasting on the sidelines like scum?

Though dragomir response to nova. lmao!! still leans town.

No. Reason I kill him N1 is because he's the only player standing in my way from controlling town. I can't be the town leader if he's around, so he has to go.
Ok, so I finally downloaded an ad block browser. Let's rumble boys

@ryu Kisha

Reactions: novaselinenever

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
Again is there reason your coasting on the sidelines like scum?

Though dragomir response to nova. lmao!! still leans town.

@ryu Kisha
Lmao. I went out for a run. I'm back and ready to rumble

• Haha
Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You want to have a bet with me?

Subject here, Poison is town or scum in this game.

If I'm wrong I will leave this site for good.

How is the offer?
I'm 50/50 on her, also why the hell would you leave the game over this?

Jeez, wow. Just Play, are you saying it's wrong to suspect other people who started the sus behavior?

If you don't like it, then don't open up with that type of scum play. All she had to do was read my response where i said town/scum 50 on her is what i meant, then she could move on to focusing on scum hunting, but she mostly focusing on me still from her last reply.

I would really like to just move on if we are town, so can focus on scum hunting.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see how Naomi getting closer to you with liking your posts and have a soft spot on you unconditionally? If you're town and she's scum she's trying to win you. That's the "buddying attempt" I'm talking about.
It isn't, and I've mentioned this before. It's just our dynamic, the friendliness in a buddying attempt entails to be unnatural since there is a manipulation attempt behind it. We always roll like this.

Why did you find her handling of me worse than my handling of her? Believe I've been liking her posts, and cleared pretty early on as well.
But if both of you are scum. That doesn't matter. Sometimes scum can do an unthinkable things by manipulating player's psychology. I know expert player like you should know that.
The bold can happen. 'You wouldn't expect scum to play openly' is a psychology play I'm talking here.
Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's likely. I'm also not sure what point you're arguing here, looking at the surface is meaningless and you'll always have "psychology" as a caveheat since it's just wifom.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever apart from her meta can you please help me understand what's towny about her play till now? Also if you use the word 'genuine' tell me specifically what you mean by that.
I'd say everything lol. The weird theorycrafting and paranoid no u usually come from a townie mindset. Take for example, that angle she pushed Ted with 'cause of her thinking he shaded me using an avatar. There is no immediately scum mindset behind, it resonates more with a townie that was genuinely pinged by something and can't let it. Same with her interactions and no u with you lol.

Genuine basically refers to thoughts that appear as authentic, as opposed to forced or fake.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova is the type of player that I refuse to read. He acts like a townie every game. It's so easy to give him a lock town read but he can easily be scum so it's just pointless. You basically set yourself up for a pocket. He has no meta. You can't read this man. **** him. He should be copped N1 every game.

• Haha

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova- town read, though slight sus.. as mention before. but town for now. lol people calling me open buddying must missed that! or did not bother reading.
Lmao what? I'm the towniest townie, can't have my meter dropping

What response was that? Shading =/= Suspecting. I'm doing the latter, and engaging him pretty vocally. Helps figure out stuff. Come on now!

• Haha