Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao what? I'm the towniest townie, can't have my meter dropping
You must be registered for see images

What response was that? Shading =/= Suspecting. I'm doing the latter, and engaging him pretty vocally. Helps figure out stuff. Come on now!
This long ass day phase, usually more familiar with your high posting.

48hrs, so time zone.. plus time zones.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nova is the type of player that I refuse to read. He acts like a townie every game. It's so easy to give him a lock town read but he can easily be scum so it's just pointless. You basically set yourself up for a pocket. He has no meta. You can't read this man. **** him. He should be copped N1 every game.
Why not put a limit on him. Like how many mislynch he can perform or how long he can survive the game. Mechanical read. Someone that being touted as a great player sure competent and very capable enough to look for scum.

For example Soul Killer. I only gave him 1 mislynch or surviving until day 2 as her town limit.

Reactions: Poison

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever
Oh lol, that's my honest take. Day modifiers are pretty rare, in the event of scum having invest it'ss much much more likely to be a night ability.

And this being a relatively traditional game not too heavy on crazy abilities is my professional opinion

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about Michelle lately. Not sure if she's been swamped but she just feels a little bit absent in the thread even when posting. She sounds alright but I haven't really gotten an epiphany moment where I go "she's definitely town here" lol.

Probably the sleeper pick in my town core as of now

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh lol, that's my honest take. Day modifiers are pretty rare, in the event of scum having invest it'ss much much more likely to be a night ability.

And this being a relatively traditional game not too heavy on crazy abilities is my professional opinion
So you don't think hidden mechanics chance?

Reactions: novaselinenever

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think about Luk? I remember you quoting me about him a bit, and you only emphasized on the part I was giving my thought on the "for real"
I'ma get to him when I read back. Gonna be making a big pile of post after post quoting whatever pings me.

@Ansatsuken I'll answer your questions in your iso soon.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose