Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't rule them out at all, Rej is a crazy scientist kind of host so he can probably pack some in a normal game following lore/theme lol. Have no theme knowledge though so if they're here, I have no idea what they're about
yeah rej is crazy, he open shade himself as scum when scum. plus his 3+ fake claims while town. So interested what he cooked up in this mechanic game of his!
You must be registered for see images

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Poison

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not put a limit on him. Like how many mislynch he can perform or how long he can survive the game. Mechanical read. Someone that being touted as a great player sure competent and very capable enough to look for scum.

For example Soul Killer. I only gave him 1 mislynch or surviving until day 2 as her town limit.
Eh, I find that to be pretty dumb. There's no guarantee scum will kill the great players early in the game. Especially if their reads are off and they're town reading the wolves. Scum might let them live just so you can start suspecting them for being alive too long as well.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO

My last response to this situation, enough with the bs, did you expect a fricken hug from your bs scummy behavior poison??
I generally don't have to defend myself for being scummy cause I rarely face that problem XD apart from the early dp1 stuff ofc. And no I don't expect a hug nor anything else.
Basically harassing/tunneling other player/none stop shading, does not give a shit if they annoy other said person with such scummy behavior. Continues to do it, then claim see see they are scum because my harassing behavior is annoying them to point of not wanting to play (who the hell takes it that far,)
Harassing! I'm the one harassing after you went completely - nvm *peace* don't wanna bad mouth like you or what's the difference between us?
Then Plays victim because i said choice words in response to her scum actions?? . Also says they injoy replying? . yeah i said my words because person acts like scum. Get the hell over it, You continue with the bs tunnel/shading harassing behavior. (my reason why she on ignore, so don't have to consistently see her keep parroting the same response)
@bold no ma'am, but given your jumping to conclusions I am not surprised with what you said here.
I'm breaking it in point.
-you said some words.
-I didn't say anything about those.
-you said "she gives me this shit" and even here you said "HARASSING"
-I simply quoted your words and mentioned that I don't mind the words and I quoted it for the sake of letting you know that the situation you wrote and trying to show was completely opposite.
-hence I didn't "act victim"

I don't mind being in your ignored zone cause you continue to do the same thing over and over and over again. I don't see and at first I didn't see you at all scummy but your interactions, the fact you never "accept" the things is really getting on my nerves. You just completely ignore when you are answered correctly. And you go aggressive and say "she's doin this, she' s harassing me"
But did you honestly think.
I am a spontaneous person.
You get a warm open hug for such a scummy behavior.
Hmm scummy based on? Well nvm your reads are basically what I said in the nutshell post so I'm not bothered about it right now, will see how you do as the game goes on.
Also I did give my early reads, and comments to other players. But most time wasted on replying to tunnel vision from pure scum or pure town scum.
Yes! Because you jump into conclusions. Make up your own world and own dialogues that the other person has neither said nor intended.

I don't know. It's more about ego vs ego and less about helping town to get a better picture. SMH
I agree with this. I'll stop after replying to the ones I didn't reply.

for someone who been shading me none stop, where her vote on me?
You see the point I'm trying to tell you like for most of the time....... It is you who has been thinking I'm tunneling you and hard scum reading you, it's all in your head. Yes I find you scummy right now because of all these responses of yours now. You are just too paranoid with yourself.
do you see her on other people ass, who called her sus. Like seriously.
See the point!!!!! Who called me sus luk, I SR him a bit but damn you never gave me time since morning with your wow-im-super-town-fight-me-and-ill-ignore-you-when-i-have-nothjng-left-to-defend-my-posts attitude.
I understand all the points Poison have on you but not you. Mostly how you misinterpreted her post towards you.
Thank you. Finally someone actually reading rather than just saying "She is genuine" okay let her be genuine, let her be town, let her be queen but trust me the things she says and the way she says it is just beyond the green line. And annoying as time passes by. I was rather enjoying at first but now she is just stirring the thing real bad.

I'v seen more town die this way with scum backing up lynch. That's why not fan of waindo atm for that behavior.
Well if you didn't have your friends who meta reads you right now, you would have been the one dying you know.

That's usually scum who do it.
You don't have a mirror right now, clearly.
most my time wasted on her bs
Likewise. Cause ofc I'm not here to play with your beautiful posts alone.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh, I find that to be pretty dumb. There's no guarantee scum will kill the great players early in the game. Especially if their reads are off and they're town reading the wolves. Scum might let them live just so you can start suspecting them for being alive too long as well.
If they let someone that's very capable like Nova(Michelle hype him here) to stays alive longer that's a big plus for town given Nova capability as town. They are not letting someone like Alice or imperfections alive but Nova. What kind of stupid scum gonna let someone like Nova to stay alive longer while their team falls apart.

You should also agree for some like SK/TSQ/even me.

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If they let someone that's very capable like Nova(Michelle hype him here) to stays alive longer that's a big plus for town given Nova capability as town. They are not letting someone like Alice or imperfections alive but Nova. What kind of stupid scum gonna let someone like Nova to stay alive longer while their team falls apart.

You should also agree for some like SK/TSQ/even me.
I love to be alive longer as town.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Poison chan I ain't no fucking queen. stop putting me on some high pedestal.

Well if you didn't have your friends who meta reads you right now, you would have been the one dying you know.

You must consider me bad player, so people tunneling and lynching me as town are good players? i replied more calmy to other then you. and still same tunnel behavior. But for some reason meta your excuse. Are you admitting to tunneling me so can get annoyed response from me then cry meta?

You don't have a mirror right now, clearly.
Clearly you haven't looked in the one for years!

Reactions: novaselinenever

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nah i'm a slacker/noob in training, but thx lol.
yeah she must be saint for calling people possible liers in her first reply,
You said the above thing, it's quite obvious a lie. So should I have sent you flowers for saying that? Grow up girl.
NAI also term for scum, open buddying.
Which is used by none. Ask the players here who use it for scum.
So poison means -
a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.
It also means -
a substance that reduces the activity of a catalyst

Which one you say usually? You don't read a post and get an idea, you see a post go to Google dig up real good to make it look a scummy word.
You want to have a bet with me?

Subject here, Poison is town or scum in this game.

If I'm wrong I will leave this site for good.

How is the offer?
I'm 50/50 on her, also why the hell would you leave the game over this?
Lmao, he is sure I'm town so why would he leave. See my point.
then she could move on to focusing on scum hunting, but she mostly focusing on me still from her last reply.
You could do the same. You see the posts where I was right and say "yes poison you are right" and we move on but you chose the other path.
Talk to me about this one
Yes. I'm most done with your cute friend.
@Poison chan here i took you off ignore, i will get along if you quite with the tunneling, like jeez. No offensive but am irritated by people who just continue to tunnel/make scum remarks like person they are tunneling=scum, and when town it more annoying.
You don't clap with one hand. You realise right your posts are annoying too? But since you initiated the getting along thing. I'll consider it. Cause we ain't getting anywhere.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh lol, that's my honest take. Day modifiers are pretty rare, in the event of scum having invest it'ss much much more likely to be a night ability.

And this being a relatively traditional game not too heavy on crazy abilities is my professional opinion
I agree with you. But we get at least one day modifiers here. I'm pretty sure there will be one in this game. Those agree raise your hand.
Wouldn't rule them out at all, Rej is a crazy scientist kind of host so he can probably pack some in a normal game following lore/theme lol. Have no theme knowledge though so if they're here, I have no idea what they're about
Lmaoo

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah rej is crazy, he open shade himself as scum when scum. plus his 3+ fake claims while town. So interested what he cooked up in this mechanic game of his!
He is the reason we got "NO SELFVOTING" rule here, yet he vote himselfs and faces consequences.
I pretty much agree with drago. It depends upon the scum team tbh. Although if SK is playing and old people from this community are in the scum team SK dies. XD

Reactions: novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you missed the part, where said sorry if sound harsh to your reply before?. @Poison chan because realize am being moody to you and for my response to you early. But yeah i'm totally bashing you, and not feeling sorry?

why the hell did i make the comment early about getting along, if did not feel bad about it.

But yeah your behavior, every chance to still talk down/ranting about me, oh you lucky your friends are here, naomi meta blah blah. I don't remember ever mocking people like this.