Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Poison vs Naomi interaction was funny to read. I'm thinking TvT right now, but I'm not really sold on it. I haven't read much of Poison's posts. The town read is coming from her sounded hella frustrated by Naomi saying that she's been twisting what the latter has said. Even though I can see that frustration coming from both sides, it seems pure to me.
Tunneling none stop, and then continue with none stop response with comments "but what if she scum" still shading every response/reply.
So no i don't see that towny behavior. Unless she just play like pure town scum.

Reactions: Dragomir

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Dragomir dw dw I'm enjoying this way more. XD

Okayyy so,
@Naomi_Rose these are the things, I might miss a few, you said to me and two to my community.
play stupid
playing noob
If you think i play low class like that just to win a game.

Maybe you guys on this forum are like this
No i'm calling you. "People who whine when their scum
you are just plain
disgusting.
I did not call you out till now for saying these cause it's all part of the game and bla bla bla. But you saying -
where did i insult your play style?

You on the other hand, do this shit?
Which shit, quote me one where i said a bad word to you or about you! One, just quote me one. Oops you don't quote when asked to put forward proofs for your accusing posts you say "I'm not replying to you." "Rej, where's the ignore button"

I don't like your playstyle. I did not insult it, I just don't like it but I never used one single word which you can call an insult or bad word.

@Rej on the other hand you are the host, you read the posts you can clearly see who said what. Not that I mind those words against me, I mind the fact that she says those words when I said nothing bad to her and she goes on "you on the other hand do this shit?"

Like if you read back would seen my call out to nova slight sus, but let it pass. Like omg i must be a idiot from your response lol!

Or maybe i should eat horseshit.
Jumping into conclusions again. I cannot make you understand cause you are not ready to listen, I clearly quoted what I said and how you misinterpreted, instead of accepting that fact you go all out calling yourself an idiot and talking about horseshit. I said nothing but you are somehow dead sure that I am saying that. You are just paranoid with yourself. You need to breathe girl.

wow you are just plain nasty, where the ignore button @Rej
Instead you should just accept the facts when I proved with my quotes and quite brief explanations where you went wrong.

Poison in a nut shell, making fun of people, and thinking she knows i think.

Yeah keep thinking that to yourself, disgusting.
That's a really new accusation cause no one ever said I made fun of them.

@Dragomir genuine, okay, I'll take that for now but trust me, if you guys weren't giving metas she has these in all her posts

- jumping to conclusions
- making imaginary stuff that wasn't said towards her.
- use bad words against someone and screams the other one said bad stuff when that's clearly not the case.
- ignoring post replies when she cannot defend herself anymore cause clearly there isn't a thing to defend cause she was proven wrong.
- kinda "emotional-frustration" appeal

Are these really town qualities?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dragomir's turn,

What the **** is this? @Rej if you don't adjust this rule right now.
This honestly needs good intention reading skill. There's no other way to read this.

Ok IMHO this post I believe is coming from town.

I have checked the sign up thread and there's no detailed explanation of game rule/setup. So I believe the expression that Dragomir's produce is coming from a town.

But to get a better picture of Dragomir I think it better for us look at his concern. If he shows a concern or nothing at all.

What are you guys talking about?
I think you can figure it out yourself.

I don't understand a single thing that's going on.
I've a question, what actually the things that giving you a difficulty of understanding? I mean the game progression.

Are you trying to pocket Michelle?

Man, the emojis on this forum suck.
To Pocket Michelle Michelle needs to be town. So to accuse TSQ as trying to pocket Michelle first you need to know their alignment.

Are you telling us that you are confirming that Michelle is Town? And you read TSQ as scum?

Please Elaborate.

Dubbing her as the person in charge and only townie posting. The "in charge" part of it makes it feel less like him giving out a town read but instead pocketing.
Noted

I forgot to do my usual entrance.

The towniest townie to town coming through!
If you forgot the usual entrance that mean you must have rand an unusual position in this game.

I take note. I need to keep reevaluating my read. Ok lets go deeper.

But I'm not uncomfortable.
Hard to prove.

That's a shit read from you Nova :tiredpepe
This is just a natural response towards negative remark about oneself. It can be a response from town/scum. No clear alignment indication here eventhough I wanted to give it a town read.

What about that "struggle" makes it bad? If you look at the mindset that I had at the time, you will realize that it makes sense. Everybody was posting random shit and I was just confused since I had no idea what people were talking about. That's it was for me. Yeah, I was having a hard time establishing myself into the conversation because I had no idea what the conversation was about. This isn't a bad look by any means.

Your suspicion is ridiculous.
I like this post tbh.

Why do you nitpick wordings like this man? It's so weird. And don't try to tell me this shit actually works either. I refuse to believe it.
Are you disliking what he said about Lukundo? Are you town leaning Lukundo?

I don't know how to explain it.
Huh, are you FR? So you just throwing random idea. Strange.

What's your real opinion about TSQ?

I kinda hate all of Ted's posts tbh.
Scum sure hate all things negative about them. If you're scum.

I don't know how to explain to you man. I just didn't know what ppl were saying at the time. Didn't have a laser focus on their posts.
Tbh your response early sure unnecessary especially when you're town. You're the only one who got trouble with people's posting. Honestly I agree with Nova here.

Not right now. Maybe never.
Noted

Do you expect a scum Drago to come up with a forced reason?
I think you're capable of pulling that.

There's nothing in that post of hers that can't be stated by a scum. Not sure how you give a town read for it.

I don't like this post. I'll explain why later.

This post is one big lie starting off with the "scum have a hard time looking naturally" part and town having it easier. I don't see how this would apply to everyone. It sure as hell doesn't for me. I don't know why you expect a townie to automatically begin with hunting and never be confused. That's just whack.

Huh?
You're still not posting anything noteworthy. You are yet to have a meaningful thought on someone. Going deeper ISOing you it just make me gradually losing any townie trace on you. You're in defensive mode and not in solving mode.

Ted is starting to feel better for me. Now, he should change that hideous avatar and he'll be perfect.
This looks better to me. But I heard Ted said you have forced him to change his ava in mafia chat.

Trash rainbow.

Why are Alice and Luk red?
And what's your own opinion about them?
I said I'm not gonna do any hunting this phase :tiredpepe.

Bug me on D2.
An excuses? So in D2 you're expecting all the ads will go away and you can scum hunting peacefully or you will bring out supercomputer? What if the ads still there D2? Postpone the hunt till day 3?

============
I have a mix feeling on Dragomir. So I'm going to use scale.

From 1 - 100[1>49=Scum, 50=Null, 51>100=Town]

I give Dragomir 59 points. Lean town.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My last response to this situation, enough with the bs, did you expect a fricken hug from your bs scummy behavior poison??

Basically harassing/tunneling other player/none stop shading, does not give a shit if they annoy other said person with such scummy behavior. Continues to do it, then claim see see they are scum because my harassing behavior is annoying them to point of not wanting to play (who the hell takes it that far,)

Then Plays victim because i said choice words in response to her scum actions?? . Also says they injoy replying? . yeah i said my words because person acts like scum. Get the hell over it, You continue with the bs tunnel/shading harassing behavior. (my reason why she on ignore, so don't have to consistently see her keep parroting the same response)

But did you honestly think.

You get a warm open hug for such a scummy behavior. If you act like scum you will be treated like one.

You must be registered for see images

Also I did give my early reads, and comments to other players. But most time wasted on replying to tunnel vision from pure scum or pure town scum.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My last response to this situation, enough with the bs, did you expect a fricken hug from your bs scummy behavior poison??

Basically harassing/tunneling other player/none stop shading, does not give a shit if they annoy other said person with such scummy behavior. Continues to do it, then claim see see they are scum because my harassing behavior is annoying them to point of not wanting to play (who the hell takes it that far,)

Then Plays victim because i said choice words in response to her scum actions?? . Also says they injoy replying? . yeah i said my words because person acts like scum. Get the hell over it, You continue with the bs tunnel/shading harassing behavior. (my reason why she on ignore, so don't have to consistently see her keep parroting the same response)

But did you honestly think.

You get a warm open hug for such a scummy behavior. If you act like scum you will be treated like one.

You must be registered for see images

Also I did give my early reads, and comments to other players. But most time wasted on replying to tunnel vision from pure scum or pure town scum.
If you really believe poison is scum that tunneling you hard why not voting her and lynch her to prove your theory?

It's no use of telling us she's scum yada, yada...but in the end you're doing different thing. What stopping you from voting and lynching her if you truly and faithfully believe she's scum. No confidence?????

I'm being direct here.

Reactions: Poison

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you really believe poison is scum that tunneling you hard why not voting her and lynch her to prove your theory?

It's no use of telling us she's scum yada, yada...but in the end you're doing different thing. What stopping you from voting and lynching her if you truly and faithfully believe she's scum. No confidence?????

I'm being direct here.
for someone who been shading me none stop, where her vote on me? Are you really one sided, didn't you just agree with her pages back i could be scum? So where your vote on me if your confident poison town?

Do you see your response looks hell shady, what are you the real scum here?

I already stated she could be tunnel vision town/or just scum town who think she caught scum when she wrong.

I already did not like waindo response, so i voted him. with how easy he just went with lynch.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know. It's more about ego vs ego and less about helping town to get a better picture. SMH
ego?

I already responded to her about being town/or scum. I'm not the one who kept dragging it on/tunneling. It was still not good enough for her. By her response and reactions, with her scummy behavior.

So basically if i harasses/tunnel vision you, you can't defend yourself because ego!

do you see her on other people ass, who called her sus. Like seriously.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for someone who been shading me none stop, where her vote on me? Are you really one sided, didn't you just agree with her pages back i could be scum? So where your vote on me if your confident poison town?

Do you see your response looks hell shady, what are you the real scum here?

I already stated she could be tunnel vision town/or just scum town who think she caught scum when she wrong.

I already did not like waindo response, so i voted him. with how easy he just went with lynch.
Show me where I agreed with her that you're scum. Please QUOTE the post because I clearly in agreement with her about something else and not about scum calling you. You're not my biggest suspect in this DP, that goes to Lukundo and Hammock. But you got a potential to be scum. The potential came to surface after I reading your conversation with Poison.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ego?

I already responded to her about being town/or scum. I'm not the one who kept dragging it on/tunneling. It was still not good enough for her. By her response and reactions, with her scummy behavior.

So basically if i harasses/tunnel vision you, you can't defend yourself because ego!

do you see her on other people ass, who called her sus. Like seriously.
I understand all the points Poison have on you but not you. Mostly how you misinterpreted her post towards you.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me where I agreed with her that you're scum. Please QUOTE the post because I clearly in agreement with her about something else and not about scum calling you. You're not my biggest suspect in this DP, that goes to Lukundo and Hammock. But you got a potential to be scum. The potential came to surface after I reading your conversation with Poison.
I don't see why you ignore you early response, do you have problem to with not acknowledging what you said earlier like poison to?

Poison tunnelling on Naomi really has exposing Naomi's identity and intention I guess.
If you didn't agree you wouldn't say it or phrase it like this. Poison exposing my scum identity.

Somehow tunneling behavior= finding scum? I'v seen more town die this way with scum backing up lynch. That's why not fan of waindo atm for that behavior.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand all the points Poison have on you but not you. Mostly how you misinterpreted her post towards you.
I'm sorry when i scum hunt, i don't instant shade people. That's usually scum who do it. and her opening post on me looked like shading, then afterwords she proceeds to tunnel me and shade. most my time wasted on her bs. why am annoyed. As was giving early thoughts/reads on some people here got wasted on her. How is this helping town when you have to explain to annoying tunneler your reason for sus them, then of course more shading as the response given back by her.

yeah no.