Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said,
Huh? ISO town read = buddy for now? No. What you and Nova are doing is buddying.
She got from the post
So apparently by your logic, i can't form my own reads on Nova based of his behavior and interactions when he plays.
You must be registered for see images

Is there some invisible fonts right next to what I said?

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically twist what ever i say and take it out context poison.

But remember folks, i said they could be town with tunnel vision, but so far response from poison/ansa is trying to continue to shade me every post and push the idea i'm scum. Unlike me who mention possible town with bad tunnel vision, but my doubt on that is around 20% from response and bs i saw from their response/actions.

name calling, then making it sound like i can't understand what i'm saying, does this behavior sound town to you guys?? Like every response they make is trying to make me sound like scum. What I'm not allowed to defend myself from this type of sus bs behavior? So am auto scum?

Like good grief, if your are town Poison. But my doubt just from your response/actions is so scummy.

Here some thought,

Would scum, continue to tunnel someone, then when there target get annoyed, continue to twist what they mean, trying to build imaginary case. to push idea they scum by continue to shade said person?

Reactions: novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryu- sus rose with waindo
Waindo--scum lean behavior
Dragomir-- town lean, only thing disagree is on waindo from waindo behavior.
Nova- town read, though slight sus.. as mention before. but town for now. lol people calling me open buddying must missed that! or did not bother reading.
Michelle town read-- would like to see some of her reads when she on.
Poison-first post to me, sounded so scummy, then continues to tunnel me, and push idea of scum. none stop shading at me.
Houtarou- 50/50

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically twist what ever i say and take it out context poison.

But remember folks, i said they could be town with tunnel vision, but so far response from poison/ansa is trying to continue to shade me every post and push the idea i'm scum. Unlike me who mention possible town with bad tunnel vision, but my doubt on that is around 20% from response and bs i saw from their response/actions.

name calling, then making it sound like i can't understand what i'm saying, does this behavior sound town to you guys?? Like every response they make is trying to make me sound like scum. What I'm not allowed to defend myself from this type of sus bs behavior? So am auto scum?

Like good grief, if your are town Poison. But my doubt just from your response/actions is so scummy.

Here some thought,

Would scum, continue to tunnel someone, then when there target get annoyed, continue to twist what they mean, trying to build imaginary case. to push idea they scum by continue to shade said person?
Oh God!

I'm twisting words? You probably talking to a mirror.

I quote and put my views forward. I ask each and everyone to try and find one, just one "Twisted" "Imaginary Case" I made about Naomi. Try me. Also, when you ISO you'll see who is the one she should be accusing.

Trust me Naomi, if you play Town like this as all the players you played with says, I'm impressed you never got called out for your play style.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naomi reads in a nutshell

You town read me, I town read you. You scum read me/ make a case which isn't in my favor, I scum read you. You vote me, I vote you.

XD

I'm extremely sorry I can't stop myself, your posts are forcing me to say these stuff.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Poison chan

where did i insult your play style?

You on the other hand, do this shit?

I said,

She got from the post

You must be registered for see images

Is there some invisible fonts right next to what I said?
Like if you read back would seen my call out to nova slight sus, but let it pass. Like omg i must be a idiot from your response lol!

Or maybe i should eat horseshit.

Oh God!

I'm twisting words? You probably talking to a mirror.

I quote and put my views forward. I ask each and everyone to try and find one, just one "Twisted" "Imaginary Case" I made about Naomi. Try me. Also, when you ISO you'll see who is the one she should be accusing.

Trust me Naomi, if you play Town like this as all the players you played with says, I'm impressed you never got called out for your play style.
wow you are just plain nasty, where the ignore button @Rej

Naomi reads in a nutshell

You town read me, I town read you. You scum read me/ make a case which isn't in my favor, I scum read you. You vote me, I vote you.

XD

I'm extremely sorry I can't stop myself, your posts are forcing me to say these stuff.
Poison in a nut shell, making fun of people, and thinking she knows i think.

Yeah keep thinking that to yourself, disgusting.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova is the type of player that I refuse to read. He acts like a townie every game. It's so easy to give him a lock town read but he can easily be scum so it's just pointless. You basically set yourself up for a pocket. He has no meta. You can't read this man. **** him. He should be copped N1 every game.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nova is the type of player that I refuse to read. He acts like a townie every game. It's so easy to give him a lock town read but he can easily be scum so it's just pointless. You basically set yourself up for a pocket. He has no meta. You can't read this man. **** him. He should be copped N1 every game.
Is the reason why you scum kill him night 1 in past game when you role scum lol? Found it weird you kept targeting him night 1.

At least he should be checked imo, to clear doubt.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Poison vs Naomi interaction was funny to read. I'm thinking TvT right now, but I'm not really sold on it. I haven't read much of Poison's posts. The town read is coming from her sounded hella frustrated by Naomi saying that she's been twisting what the latter has said. Even though I can see that frustration coming from both sides, it seems pure to me.

Reactions: Poison

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is the reason why you scum kill him night 1 in past game when you role scum lol? Found it weird you kept targeting him night 1.

At least he should be checked imo, to clear doubt.
No. Reason I kill him N1 is because he's the only player standing in my way from controlling town. I can't be the town leader if he's around, so he has to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Naomi_Rose