Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Define the buddying attempt. And what exactly do you mean by the "no black and white" from Naomi?
You see how Naomi getting closer to you with liking your posts and have a soft spot on you unconditionally? If you're town and she's scum she's trying to win you. That's the "buddying attempt" I'm talking about.

But if both of you are scum. That doesn't matter. Sometimes scum can do an unthinkable things by manipulating player's psychology. I know expert player like you should know that.

Oreki even said this,

@Thestatusquo The fact Naomi openly buddying Nova, throwing random shades, and the way she asking questions sounds quite genuine... you wouldn't expect scum to play that openly no matter what type of player you are... I mean her gameplay scream town
The bold can happen. 'You wouldn't expect scum to play openly' is a psychology play I'm talking here.

So it's up to you how you read the post and finding the hidden message. It takes gut and strong mind.

As for the black and white thing, there's no justification on the town read Naomi did on you and vice versa.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what's the problem if I'm sussing you? You write all these and it seemed like you're saying "stop looking at me Ansa, Stoppppp!!!!, go away".

For me you're yet doing any real scum hunting. So I have no reason to take off my eyes on you. For the most part you're just defending your self against Poison's accusations and now me. And also let/have other players to be your spokeperson or your town empire ambassador explaining why you're town here bla, bla, bla......

Hey, hey I don't need all that. I can prove my towness myself. Not by people declaring me as town but from my activity. Can you do that yourself? And not rely on the others.

And who's your suspect right now? Me and Poison? Because we're sussing you?
Hey @novaselinenever how much percentage do you think his scum hunting was beside talking about me and you?

Reactions: novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see how Naomi getting closer to you with liking your posts and have a soft spot on you unconditionally? If you're town and she's scum she's trying to win you. That's the "buddying attempt" I'm talking about.

But if both of you are scum. That doesn't matter. Sometimes scum can do an unthinkable things by manipulating player's psychology. I know expert player like you should know that.

Oreki even said this,

The bold can happen. 'You wouldn't expect scum to play openly' is a psychology play I'm talking here.

So it's up to you how you read the post and finding the hidden message. It takes gut and strong mind.

As for the black and white thing, there's no justification on the town read Naomi did on you and vice versa.
Man your gonna be disappointed, if your really town. If you think i play low class like that just to win a game.

Maybe you guys on this forum are like this, i remember one girl who kept tunneling me other game which was a no claim, and she ended up scum!

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man your gonna be disappointed, if your really town. If you think i play low class like that just to win a game.

Maybe you guys on this forum are like this, i remember one girl who kept tunneling me other game which was a no claim, and she ended up scum!
So she's scum and not town. I thought you are gonna tell a story about how one townie girl who kept tunneling you and finally mislynch you.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey @novaselinenever how much percentage do you think his scum hunting was beside talking about me and you?
Approximately 7.14 % in my honest opinion, as was all of y'all's.

At this point we would do less harm if we simply eenie meenie miny moed the lynch instead of trying to unfold this clusterfuck you guys clustered up. Even tho I like clusterfucks.

I am intrigued by how obviously you and novas are buddying. Not so much by novas usual moji, but by your unusual talkativeness.

Something else caught my eye too,

@Ryu Kishi what are your reads for now?

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Morning! Imagine waking up and seeing this -

Are you calling us "low class"?
No i'm calling you. "People who whine when their scum and who keep tunneling/throw shade just to win a game. This what i consider bad play. and seen it from some player here from before in past game"
You must be registered for see images

You consider it normal behavior to win by playing like that, excuse me let be clear. SOME PLAYERS, I'v seen from past experience playing here!

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Approximately 7.14 % in my honest opinion, as was all of y'all's.

At this point we would do less harm if we simply eenie meenie miny moed the lynch instead of trying to unfold this clusterfuck you guys clustered up. Even tho I like clusterfucks.

I am intrigued by how obviously you and novas are buddying. Not so much by novas usual moji, but by your unusual talkativeness.

Something else caught my eye too,

@Ryu Kishi what are your reads for now?
We do this every game we play, so far good track record.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch Waindo

My impression from your short entrance from subbing in, not enough time to catch up. then your comment entrance about fluff lol. Since when do you play shitty like this?

Also some thought,

Waindo, and ryu reaction to something early. @novaselinenever really you think i know about changing mechanics? probably ryu and waindo, sus slight rose.

But not in the mood for waindo shitty reads. or not even trying.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No i'm calling you. "People who whine when their scum and who keep tunneling/throw shade just to win a game. This what i consider bad play. and seen it from some player here from before in past game"

You consider it normal behavior to win by playing like that, excuse me let be clear. SOME PLAYERS, I'v seen from past experience playing here!
So uh this was the bolded part you were referring to when you said "maybe you guys play like that"
If you're town and she's scum she's trying to win you. That's the "buddying attempt" I'm talking about.

But if both of you are scum.
Now, this is a complete different thing you said here
"People who whine when their scum and who keep tunneling/throw shade just to win a game. This what i consider bad play. and seen it from some player here from before in past game"
I umm, I don't understand, first, about buddying, we don't do that here, we are playing the 27th game of the forum and mostly it's the same player's list but we never buddy each other. Not here, not in other community. Second, you said "people who whine when they are scum and who tunnel and shade to win a game" here's the thing, no one is Whining here. The fact that we called you, till now me, TSQ and Ansa, is because your play isn't quite soothing to eyes right now.

@novaselinenever apart from her meta can you please help me understand what's towny about her play till now? Also if you use the word 'genuine' tell me specifically what you mean by that.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So uh this was the bolded part you were referring to when you said "maybe you guys play like that"

Now, this is a complete different thing you said here

I umm, I don't understand, first, about buddying, we don't do that here, we are playing the 27th game of the forum and mostly it's the same player's list but we never buddy each other. Not here, not in other community. Second, you said "people who whine when they are scum and who tunnel and shade to win a game" here's the thing, no one is Whining here. The fact that we called you, till now me, TSQ and Ansa, is because your play isn't quite soothing to eyes right now.

@novaselinenever apart from her meta can you please
help me understand what's towny about her play till now? Also if you use the word 'genuine' tell me specifically what you mean by that.
Yes the girl i played with here on this forum must be imaginary, when she whined so she could win. That why said MAYBE you guys!!

Iso town read=ok i trust you will buddy for now unless otherwise. You mean you don't fully trust/buddy people?

Sorry if sound if i sound harsh. But don't trust anyone in any game who goes on tunneling behavior. As for Nova me and him played like this, wow repeat what 20+ time now i have to say this.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok but what about your other two voters?Chief and Hammock? How you see them?
Both hammock and chief subbed out. And their votes on me early on ain't a thing tbh. I don't care about those votes right now.
The bold part should be encourage and welcome. Why'd you need to stop playing like that when it really helpful? You're pushing, following, exposing, interrogating your target player for a good cause. You pushed scum with that kind of playing style so there is nothing wrong about it. You're not pushing town there but scum. Just ignore the language poduced by stress scum and keep pushing the goal of lynching them.
Thanks sire, I'll always keep that in mind and follow that. ^^
This post contains logical thought and I can see how Naomi took a simple, no malicious intent statements as an attempt to accuse her. The way Naomi responded look overreacting. I don't know why she got triggered. And also I dislike the likes Nova gave to Naomi's post.
Finally someone noticed!
What about Naomi here? Where's she lean towards?
Scum lean.
Iso town read=ok i trust you will buddy for now unless otherwise. You mean you don't fully trust/buddy people?
Huh? ISO town read = buddy for now? No. What you and Nova are doing is buddying.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both hammock and chief subbed out. And their votes on me early on ain't a thing tbh. I don't care about those votes right now.

Thanks sire, I'll always keep that in mind and follow that. ^^

Finally someone noticed!

Scum lean.

Huh? ISO town read = buddy for now? No. What you and Nova are doing is buddying.
So apparently by your logic, i can't form my own reads on Nova based of his behavior and interactions when he plays.

I read him town, and getting along.

I'm done with replying to you. Bye!