Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Zatanna 🥉

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,030
Reaction score
802
Finish in an hour, ill have a proper sit down all and read then, and give some feedback
 

Skorm 🥈

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,861
Reaction score
1,933
Status
I would kindly ask you for them so I can put them on my old stuff but I no longer have editting stuff to do so lol.

Funnily enough, I disliked your banners when they first came out. But they grew on me and eventually I started to love them. They were actually quite beautiful and intricate. I think I was just so stuck on the old ones that I didn't want change. It was more of a me thing. Yours were so nice and shiny...
Here are your wee banners.
 

Attachments

  • Hellsing-Banner.png
    Hellsing-Banner.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Akatsuki.png
    Akatsuki.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Amegakure.png
    Amegakure.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Iwagakure.png
    Iwagakure.png
    12 KB · Views: 3
  • Kirigakure.png
    Kirigakure.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Konoha.png
    Konoha.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Kumo.png
    Kumo.png
    13 KB · Views: 4
  • Sunagakure.png
    Sunagakure.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 3

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,970
Reaction score
1,368
Sorry for the wallie xD Hope it helps in some places. I think the only way to refine a system is to play that system. Like bug testing
 
Top