Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,968
Reaction score
1,368
See, I thought about that but it all just came out as a bunch of cj's and not really a CFS.
Nah you got this.

I wish I had the foresight to have made a few of my customs into a CFS but now irs too late. Don't let it be too late!
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,064
Reaction score
1,636
While I think the 10k kumi injection bonus was cool, the randomness of a lottery would have been hilarious and amazing. Random chaos is always more fun
Only reason I don't want another lottery is because after getting what I got last time I used up several generations worth of luck. My kids' kids' kids won't have no type of drop rate in RPGs. Going to be getting rusty daggers and chainmails for decades.

And I'm sure my luck is negative at the moment. Have a lottery and I'll need to give staff a prize.
Dang, feels like old NB
Preferable.
 

Zatanna 🥉

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
802
Honestly, I just want my old akatsuki weapon back as a CW or sage weapon. I'll have to change my sage title to fit it.
 

Gutsy 🥈

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,342
Reaction score
1,215
Status
working tirelessly i see.... or kinda tired?
 

Zatanna 🥉

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
802
I know NW getting revamped and stuff, but if i wanna earn kumi not through battles, just writing mission stuff, will they be checked or approved?

Edit: oh never mind then?
 
Top