- Joined
- Jun 22, 2012
- Messages
- 32,736
- Reaction score
- 960
I'll send you some stuff later on discord in the morning for me but enjoy your day famI'm gonna log out now.
'Twas a meme, send through, my leaderI'll send you some stuff later on discord in the morning for me but enjoy your day fam
Oops! Still going through stuff while working so it wont be in the next hour lol'Twas a meme, send through, my leader![]()
Ayyy let's gooooI'm upgrading almost everything we have, some hiccups
Here are your wee banners.I would kindly ask you for them so I can put them on my old stuff but I no longer have editting stuff to do so lol.
Funnily enough, I disliked your banners when they first came out. But they grew on me and eventually I started to love them. They were actually quite beautiful and intricate. I think I was just so stuck on the old ones that I didn't want change. It was more of a me thing. Yours were so nice and shiny...
I'm upgrading almost everything we have, some hiccups
Most likely, just repost whatever you might have said before if you can remembermissing some posts in the other thread, are they lost to time?