Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Detective L 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,049
Reaction score
1,254
I know NW getting revamped and stuff, but if i wanna earn kumi not through battles, just writing mission stuff, will they be checked or approved?

Edit: oh never mind then?
Yea, don't think that is changing that much lol.
It'll be very story focused, anyway o-o
 

Gutsy 🥈

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,343
Reaction score
1,217
Status
ngl old school NB looked peak.
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,853
Reaction score
1,928
Status
Red rep bar was the goat, aka Bianca-bar.
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,068
Reaction score
1,636
Im compiling a list of things to possibly change/add/update. I'll see about this as well
Village banners for the lols? We don't have villages anymore but as a casual thing to support your favorite village from Naruto would be cool. I loved those. And miss them dearly.
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,853
Reaction score
1,928
Status
I have the ones i made still, way back when.
 

Gutsy 🥈

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,343
Reaction score
1,217
Status
good old village banners. idc loved the old village banter
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,068
Reaction score
1,636
I have the ones i made still, way back when.
I would kindly ask you for them so I can put them on my old stuff but I no longer have editting stuff to do so lol.

Funnily enough, I disliked your banners when they first came out. But they grew on me and eventually I started to love them. They were actually quite beautiful and intricate. I think I was just so stuck on the old ones that I didn't want change. It was more of a me thing. Yours were so nice and shiny...
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,853
Reaction score
1,928
Status
I would kindly ask you for them so I can put them on my old stuff but I no longer have editting stuff to do so lol.

Funnily enough, I disliked your banners when they first came out. But they grew on me and eventually I started to love them. They were actually quite beautiful and intricate. I think I was just so stuck on the old ones that I didn't want change. It was more of a me thing. Yours were so nice and shiny...
👺
I’ll get to them when/if i get home..
 
Top