Trust me @Nathan and @Jokey if I can learn it, you guys can. I stopped RP for a WHILE because I thought all the AP stuff and speed stuff was confusing and it was scary but I have enough fun in this game to where eventually I had to learn it to play again and it wasn't neeeaarrlllyyyy as hard to grasp than I originally thought.
There are thorough guides that are really easy to understand. At least for my caveman brain.
People are always here to help
At least you will get that feeling of being new again xD
Good to see you around btw
I have a question regarding the vessel system. How would it work if I wanted to keep EMS for my advanced Madara bio? Would I be able to have something me Dokkodo on that bio right along with an advanced ninjutsu? Would I be locked in only Advanced Madara EMS Justus?
Lmao, you ain't that new xD Nah, you can't be that old, but yeah, I get you, motivation can be the killer.I'll be real, it's purely motivation and I don't have that anymore. I'm an old man now.
I get to be new again? That couldn't sound any worse, lol.
On a side note, hope both are you are doing good?
@Detective L, I saw you. Hope life's treating you well?!?
I gave up that idea. I’ll just leave that as my third bio so I don’t have to pick.I didn't see any specific mod answer but basically if you create a custom bio, you can have 1 abilities from a canon character.
It doesn't work the other way around, adding a custom ability to a canon character.
With Marada, you could choose 1 ability such as Hashi Sage Mode, or EMS. You cannot choose Rinnegan.
You would be able to use Madara EMS but not Rinnegan techniques.
Your custom character would still follow custom character limits such as KG+KG etc. It would just mean because you're using EMS, you would need to use the KG slot for Sharingan.
HOWEVER, i am unsure because it's a custom character, if you would need to purchase MS and EMS before hand, to allow your character to use EMS.
Eg if I wanted to use Obito MS, I would still need to purchase MS and then Obito MS as well.
Edit:
That being said checking the vessel system, it didn't listen Madara EMS as an option so I'm not sure if it's a hard rule.
"However, this canon ability needs to belong to you via purchase/currently own up to Tier 4 abilities. This allows the following canon abilities to be added:"
Again, I don't believe the vessel system is 'Mandatory'. When looking at the RP updates it is spoken in a context that suggest it is a choice, and should you make that choice, you gain some benefits that a regular bio doesn't get. (Such as the unique combinations)I gave up that idea. I’ll just leave that as my third bio so I don’t have to pick.
Now my other issue is my Orochimaru bio(vessel: Mitsuki) lmao. What happens to this bio since the vessel system is mandatory for two of the three bios we are allowed to have.
Can we use the characters that were used as previous NW NPC example being Enkidu?
To clarify can we use the character for our own bios, not a copy and paste situation I mean
What are you saying!! You mean me and Basmu couldn't have been the bestest friends! Tragic T-TI can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily
I can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily
I can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily
I must have really read that wrong because I genuinely thought it meant to use as a bio with different abilities
Hey, thats my ocean based diglett!What are you saying!! You mean me and Basmu couldn't have been the bestest friends! Tragic T-T
Oh thats even more of a no, lol. But like using Enkidu's likeness for your own character, I'd probably ask LA to be safeI must have really read that wrong because I genuinely thought it meant to use as a bio with different abilities
Honestly, I believe that thread was lost to the ages, but might exist somewhere? I've looked for it myself but I cannot seem to find it, and alot of this from the buyback was done over Discord too lmao.Where do I go and look at which abilities and clans I have? I remembered years ago we were able to sell some of our abilities and I just don’t know which ones I have now(I’ve had a lot of them).
Found itWhere do I go and look at which abilities and clans I have? I remembered years ago we were able to sell some of our abilities and I just don’t know which ones I have now(I’ve had a lot of them).
Its still valid for regular bios still.So the old rules of 2 core abilities (KG/AE/HA) plus AN/Mode is not a valid combo under the vessel systems, correct? So, like I can only have KG+KG and not KG+KG+Mode?