Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,783
Reaction score
2,134
Status
Its still valid for regular bios still.
Yea I know that.

So, like the only vessel bios that can have modes are the ones that have dual modes or dual AN? So like i can't have a KG + Mode?
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,296
Reaction score
1,436
The better question is, why is that you don't like about? If anything, it enables you a lot of far more unique combination types.
 

Ndlovu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
13,295
Reaction score
293
Status
You must be registered to see images


Yuta doing ok...?
@Ndlovu
Lmao!! I saw this when the dark mode arrived I need to update my bio lol, so for now he looks like his technique completely backfired XD
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,296
Reaction score
1,436
Lmao!! I saw this when the dark mode arrived I need to update my bio lol, so for now he looks like his technique completely backfired XD
LOOL im sorry, I saw and couldnt stop laughing
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,783
Reaction score
2,134
Status
What specifically?
Elaborate for us first please, so we can properly address it for you
Like okay, I was looking at my bios and was trying to figure out how to keep all the core abilities that I have. My akimichi/ST bio has ink so I'd have to drop ink if I make it a vessel bio, correct? But I want to keep ink so I move it to a non-vessel bio but that one has SM so I replace SM with ink but I also want to have access to SM but I can't just move it to the second vessel bio because I want to keep Ice on that bio. So, it just feels like I have to give up on a core ability when I myself am already lacking in the ability department. So for, me and only me, it feels bad. Unless I'm retarded and missed something.
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,296
Reaction score
1,436
Like okay, I was looking at my bios and was trying to figure out how to keep all the core abilities that I have. My akimichi/ST bio has ink so I'd have to drop ink if I make it a vessel bio, correct? But I want to keep ink so I move it to a non-vessel bio but that one has SM so I replace SM with ink but I also want to have access to SM but I can't just move it to the second vessel bio because I want to keep Ice on that bio. So, it just feels like I have to give up on a core ability when I myself am already lacking in the ability department. So for, me and only me, it feels bad. Unless I'm retarded and missed something.
OH, that's ma fault, Dual Ability bios in Vessel still retain a mode/an slot; but it can also be used to be swapped out for a Canon ability
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,783
Reaction score
2,134
Status
OH, that's ma fault, Dual Ability bios in Vessel still retain a mode/an slot; but it can also be used to be swapped out for a Canon ability
<___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>
 
Top