Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,798
Reaction score
1,915
Status
I believe they killed the child of god, which in some religions is also considered god?
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
Ngl, Mondays suck and I wish I was home gaming. Might type up missions at work to submit once NW open
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,397
Reaction score
4,169
Trust me @Nathan and @Jokey if I can learn it, you guys can. I stopped RP for a WHILE because I thought all the AP stuff and speed stuff was confusing and it was scary but I have enough fun in this game to where eventually I had to learn it to play again and it wasn't neeeaarrlllyyyy as hard to grasp than I originally thought.

There are thorough guides that are really easy to understand. At least for my caveman brain.
People are always here to help :)

At least you will get that feeling of being new again xD

Good to see you around btw

I'll be real, it's purely motivation and I don't have that anymore. I'm an old man now.

I get to be new again? That couldn't sound any worse, lol.
On a side note, hope both are you are doing good?

@Detective L, I saw you. Hope life's treating you well?!?
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
I have a question regarding the vessel system. How would it work if I wanted to keep EMS for my advanced Madara bio? Would I be able to have something me Dokkodo on that bio right along with an advanced ninjutsu? Would I be locked in only Advanced Madara EMS Justus?

I didn't see any specific mod answer but basically if you create a custom bio, you can have 1 abilities from a canon character.
It doesn't work the other way around, adding a custom ability to a canon character.
With Marada, you could choose 1 ability such as Hashi Sage Mode, or EMS. You cannot choose Rinnegan.
You would be able to use Madara EMS but not Rinnegan techniques.

Your custom character would still follow custom character limits such as KG+KG etc. It would just mean because you're using EMS, you would need to use the KG slot for Sharingan.
HOWEVER, i am unsure because it's a custom character, if you would need to purchase MS and EMS before hand, to allow your character to use EMS.
Eg if I wanted to use Obito MS, I would still need to purchase MS and then Obito MS as well.

Edit:
That being said checking the vessel system, it didn't listen Madara EMS as an option so I'm not sure if it's a hard rule.
"However, this canon ability needs to belong to you via purchase/currently own up to Tier 4 abilities. This allows the following canon abilities to be added:"
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,905
Reaction score
1,341
I'll be real, it's purely motivation and I don't have that anymore. I'm an old man now.

I get to be new again? That couldn't sound any worse, lol.
On a side note, hope both are you are doing good?

@Detective L, I saw you. Hope life's treating you well?!?
Lmao, you ain't that new xD Nah, you can't be that old, but yeah, I get you, motivation can be the killer.

Im not doing too bad thanks bud, glad to see your well.
 

The_Empire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
23,552
Reaction score
608
I didn't see any specific mod answer but basically if you create a custom bio, you can have 1 abilities from a canon character.
It doesn't work the other way around, adding a custom ability to a canon character.
With Marada, you could choose 1 ability such as Hashi Sage Mode, or EMS. You cannot choose Rinnegan.
You would be able to use Madara EMS but not Rinnegan techniques.

Your custom character would still follow custom character limits such as KG+KG etc. It would just mean because you're using EMS, you would need to use the KG slot for Sharingan.
HOWEVER, i am unsure because it's a custom character, if you would need to purchase MS and EMS before hand, to allow your character to use EMS.
Eg if I wanted to use Obito MS, I would still need to purchase MS and then Obito MS as well.

Edit:
That being said checking the vessel system, it didn't listen Madara EMS as an option so I'm not sure if it's a hard rule.
"However, this canon ability needs to belong to you via purchase/currently own up to Tier 4 abilities. This allows the following canon abilities to be added:"
I gave up that idea. I’ll just leave that as my third bio so I don’t have to pick.

Now my other issue is my Orochimaru bio(vessel: Mitsuki) lmao. What happens to this bio since the vessel system is mandatory for two of the three bios we are allowed to have.
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,905
Reaction score
1,341
I gave up that idea. I’ll just leave that as my third bio so I don’t have to pick.

Now my other issue is my Orochimaru bio(vessel: Mitsuki) lmao. What happens to this bio since the vessel system is mandatory for two of the three bios we are allowed to have.
Again, I don't believe the vessel system is 'Mandatory'. When looking at the RP updates it is spoken in a context that suggest it is a choice, and should you make that choice, you gain some benefits that a regular bio doesn't get. (Such as the unique combinations)
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,741
Reaction score
2,356
Can we use the characters that were used as previous NW NPC example being Enkidu?

To clarify can we use the character for our own bios, not a copy and paste situation I mean

I can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,905
Reaction score
1,341
I can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily
What are you saying!! You mean me and Basmu couldn't have been the bestest friends! Tragic T-T
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
I can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily

I must have really read that wrong because I genuinely thought it meant to use as a bio with different abilities
 

Antares

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,103
Reaction score
452
I can't really give a definitive answer on this but generally, most NW NPC cannot be used for player's bio and history purposes unless those interactions happen in-universe and in threads. You cannot decide on your own, for example, that Enkidu lives near you and that you talk to hin daily

Yeah, I figured that was the case. I was asking mainly in case the NW updates meant that there was a different storyline and thus the characters used for NPC are no longer applicable and would be available for people to use as their bios, Essentially a different character then what the old NPC were. Better safer to ask then assume and make a bio around my own version of the character.

I must have really read that wrong because I genuinely thought it meant to use as a bio with different abilities

pretty much
 

The_Empire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
23,552
Reaction score
608
Where do I go and look at which abilities and clans I have? I remembered years ago we were able to sell some of our abilities and I just don’t know which ones I have now(I’ve had a lot of them).
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,296
Reaction score
1,436
Where do I go and look at which abilities and clans I have? I remembered years ago we were able to sell some of our abilities and I just don’t know which ones I have now(I’ve had a lot of them).
Honestly, I believe that thread was lost to the ages, but might exist somewhere? I've looked for it myself but I cannot seem to find it, and alot of this from the buyback was done over Discord too lmao.
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,296
Reaction score
1,436
Where do I go and look at which abilities and clans I have? I remembered years ago we were able to sell some of our abilities and I just don’t know which ones I have now(I’ve had a lot of them).
Found it

But the buy back thread, if there was one, isn't visible or even existed (?)
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,783
Reaction score
2,134
Status
So the old rules of 2 core abilities (KG/AE/HA) plus AN/Mode is not a valid combo under the vessel systems, correct? So, like I can only have KG+KG and not KG+KG+Mode?
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,296
Reaction score
1,436
So the old rules of 2 core abilities (KG/AE/HA) plus AN/Mode is not a valid combo under the vessel systems, correct? So, like I can only have KG+KG and not KG+KG+Mode?
Its still valid for regular bios still.
 
Top