Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo I need 3300 post in the RP for almost 10k kumi
10, A-rank missions will net you 10k. Or about 7, S-rank missions if you're feeling ballsy.

If you're willing to sit down and do 1 mission per day you can get your 10k in 1-2 weeks.

Drackos just released a guide/grading criteria to make understanding them easier as well.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
10, A-rank missions will net you 10k. Or about 7, S-rank missions if you're feeling ballsy.

If you're willing to sit down and do 1 mission per day you can get your 10k in 1-2 weeks.

Drackos just released a guide/grading criteria to make understanding them easier as well.
You logic is correct but my ADHD won't allow me to do so. It took me a week to do a mission and I lost where I was going with the story and of course I failed it. I did look over Drackos guide but not really to the point of understanding it since I'm not into missions.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You logic is correct but my ADHD won't allow me to do so. It took me a week to do a mission and I lost where I was going with the story and of course I failed it. I did look over Drackos guide but not really to the point of understanding it since I'm not into missions.
I have the worst ADHD imaginable, to the point where I find myself stopping ten sentences into a mission going off and doing something else like gaming or listening to music or watching Netflix and then returning to the mission later. I myself found it best to create a set of small goals "daily goals" leading up to one big goal "arc goal" that way each mission has a point to them and pass or fail it builds into something bigger. This mentality also allows you to weave your own narrative into the NW allowing you to be a part of the bigger picture getting mentioned, and being recognized even if it's just by putting your own story out there through the Noticeboard thread. Keep in mind, if you want to make kumi and that's your goal, I made like 50k in 4-5 months and I got Fuuinjutsu, Yin and Yang in that time.

For example, a big goal could be to "build up your clan" or "gain a new ability" while the small goal could be something like "take in two new landmarks during this arc." or "build up your character's story arc." Additionally, when writing a mission I find it the easiest to pick two elements and predraft everything before posting it. This is especially good because you can partition out your workload and start off your mission, post half of it and continue later. Basically, you can make two posts, one with your first element and a second with the other element allowing you to get distracted halfway through and go do something else.

Then you are able to return to your work and continue without it taking away from the flow since it will be two separate portions of the story with distinct objectives. I personally think missions are the easiest way to obtain kumi, that requires work. Obviously, you can trade away customs, and that gets you quick kumi, but you haven't really "earned" it that way. You've just bartered for it. Ultimately do what you find fun, but if you're looking to make steady kumi, learning how to perform missions I feel is the best way. Even a simple B rank mission, a pretty easy variation gives you more than a battle. If you exclusively did B rank missions you only need to do 15 to get 10k. That's 1 per day for 2 weeks and 1 day. 1 C-rank per day, for 22 days, that's less than a month and you have 10k.​

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I have the worst ADHD imaginable, to the point where I find myself stopping ten sentences into a mission going off and doing something else like gaming or listening to music or watching Netflix and then returning to the mission later. I myself found it best to create a set of small goals "daily goals" leading up to one big goal "arc goal" that way each mission has a point to them and pass or fail it builds into something bigger. This mentality also allows you to weave your own narrative into the NW allowing you to be a part of the bigger picture getting mentioned, and being recognized even if it's just by putting your own story out there through the Noticeboard thread. Keep in mind, if you want to make kumi and that's your goal, I made like 50k in 4-5 months and I got Fuuinjutsu, Yin and Yang in that time.

For example, a big goal could be to "build up your clan" or "gain a new ability" while the small goal could be something like "take in two new landmarks during this arc." or "build up your character's story arc." Additionally, when writing a mission I find it the easiest to pick two elements and predraft everything before posting it. This is especially good because you can partition out your workload and start off your mission, post half of it and continue later. Basically, you can make two posts, one with your first element and a second with the other element allowing you to get distracted halfway through and go do something else.

Then you are able to return to your work and continue without it taking away from the flow since it will be two separate portions of the story with distinct objectives. I personally think missions are the easiest way to obtain kumi, that requires work. Obviously, you can trade away customs, and that gets you quick kumi, but you haven't really "earned" it that way. You've just bartered for it. Ultimately do what you find fun, but if you're looking to make steady kumi, learning how to perform missions I feel is the best way. Even a simple B rank mission, a pretty easy variation gives you more than a battle. If you exclusively did B rank missions you only need to do 15 to get 10k. That's 1 per day for 2 weeks and 1 day. 1 C-rank per day, for 22 days, that's less than a month and you have 10k.​
I appreciate the info you dropped. Really opens my eyes on how to do the mission.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow you almost wrote out a whole mission here! xD