Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Came here for my little 3 kumi, i have nothing to say. But maybe a coffee would be nice.
I recall here was a coffe machine?
Oh yes.

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi