Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Start of Mission Element: Learn of Events in Keishi and investigate ( C Rank )

It didnt take long for Madara to notice something was strange about the usually bustling district; though there was still traffic, it was much slower than it once had been. During it's normal day, the district was nearly impossible to walk through without bumping into others. Indeed, the City That Never Slept was rather silent today. Madara scoffed, it would have been unwise for there to be many people here given the plague Isabella had attempted to unleash and for that, he was thankful more of his citizens weren't around to be exposed though it still rose the question where were the people anyway? Madara had just obtained several artifacts of his own to tinker with later but there was a very small line to obtain them, much like every shop around.

The most peculiar part about all of this was the lack of silence; with less than half it's usual occupants, the district was just as chattery as before. Groups of young men and women by the 2s and 3s shuffled quickly in hushed tones, every now and then the mention of sickness and funerals could be heard. Madara frowned a bit, had he been away from the village in such time that he hadn't even been aware of things happening right beside their home? It worried him that there was so much going on that he had been blind to in his pursuit of information. It was almost ironic in how chasing knowledge made him blind elsewhere.

As the groups begin to clear out as the district's shops began to close, Madara approached one shopkeep fixing a hole on the side of his shop. The elderly man was mumbling under his breath as he hammered away at a nail, trying to secure wood over the hole.

"Allow me," Madara said, placing his hand on the wall to grow a thin plate of wood over the hole, allowing it to both be patched up as well as be done quickly. With the hole covered, Madara lowered his arm from the wall.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

"Hey thanks there," the elderly man replied, crouching to grab the nails he dropped trying to fix the hole. "I'd have had it done faster if that damn virus didn't cripple everyone...."

Madara stepped forward at the mention, startling the man and causing him to stumble backwards. Apologizing, Madara asked about the virus he mentioned and what happened.

"Well, it was like the news said, wasnt it? No one knows what happened. All we know is one day we were fine, the next few days people were dropping rapidly. And get this, just as surprisingly as it came, just when all looked lost and everyone was gonna be pushing daisies, a handful of them got healthy again."

"They just.. recovered?" Madara asked, having difficulty understanding how such a virus harmed so many.

"Yessir, about a good 50 of them. Shoot, there were several reporters here earlier trying to figure it out."

"Do you think you know where any of them are located now?"

"Well, there's a family that comes by normally that may be able to help give you some information. They'll be here sometime tomorrow, I think."

"Hmm.... I'll be back then, I suppose. Thank you for your help," Madara said, nodding slightly towards the man before turning away. As he turned away, he became aware of Susabi's presence. Sighing because of their last encounter, Madara hadn't anticipated running into him again so soon. Approaching him, Madara spoke first.

"Susabi. Have you heard about this mystery virus here? It could be related to Isabella, though I sense no signs of her chakra around so Im not sure..."
Susabi heard a familiar voice and turned towards it. It was Madara, last he saw of him things were tense. The word of a virus peaked his interest and he would use to focus on it. Normally, he'd continue inquiring what happened last time he saw Madara but his previous escapade exhausted him. The discussion would have to happen another time.

Virus you say? If it isn't one thing it's another. What have the locals said? Susabi asked Madara. If the virus really isn't tied to your friend, where did it come from? Do you think it could be another outbreak of the Red Fever? He surveyed the locals, many of them discussing amongst themselves. He couldn't help but think about his clan some kilometers over. If another disease was breaking out, he picked the right time to bring them under his wing. His thoughts also wandered to his sick father, Could this sickness be related to him? I'm assuming those that are here are those that have recovered or at least managed to avoid the virus in its entirety?

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Susabi heard a familiar voice and turned towards it. It was Madara, last he saw of him things were tense. The word of a virus peaked his interest and he would use to focus on it. Normally, he'd continue inquiring what happened last time he saw Madara but his previous escapade exhausted him. The discussion would have to happen another time.

Virus you say? If it isn't one thing it's another. What have the locals said? Susabi asked Madara. If the virus really isn't tied to your friend, where did it come from? Do you think it could be another outbreak of the Red Fever? He surveyed the locals, many of them discussing amongst themselves. He couldn't help but think about his clan some kilometers over. If another disease was breaking out, he picked the right time to bring them under his wing. His thoughts also wandered to his sick father, Could this sickness be related to him? I'm assuming those that are here are those that have recovered or at least managed to avoid the virus in its entirety?
"I just spoke to a local who informed me that this disease randomly robbed most of their strength and lives. Some, around 50 he said, somehow miraculously rebounded and recovered. That's all I've been able to find out in the meantime, though apparently words has spread far about a mystery disease that was cured just as fast." Madara responded, motioning towards the man he had helped before turning back to Susabi. "He said there was a family who was effected who may be back tomorrow that we can ask more."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"I just spoke to a local who informed me that this disease randomly robbed most of their strength and lives. Some, around 50 he said, somehow miraculously rebounded and recovered. That's all I've been able to find out in the meantime, though apparently words has spread far about a mystery disease that was cured just as fast." Madara responded, motioning towards the man he had helped before turning back to Susabi. "He said there was a family who was effected who may be back tomorrow that we can ask more."
Recovered? A virus with a quick turn around period like this? It's almost unheard of. The disease devastated Keishi to this extent but a few survived? I'll ask around. This isn't making sense. Susabi walked over to a nearby kiosk and inquired about the virus.

What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy here?, said the kiosk worker. He said he was busy but literally no one was at the Kiosk besides him and Susabi. Busy doing what? The only person here is you. The worker squinted at him. I'm keeping look out, smartass. I'm watching these people to see if any more of them drop. This virus is something nasty. Susabi's ears perked up. That's exactly what I want to ask you about. The Virus. I heard people died but some miraculously recovered. Do you have any info you can tell me? The kiosk working scratched his chin. Well, it came out of nowhere. People were dropping like flies left and right. I thought it was another case of the Red Fever from a while back. But after a couple of days it just went away. Terrifying stuff. Susabi asked further. Did you have it yourself?

Sure did. Worst I've felt in a long time. Headaches, fever, aches, the whole nine. I really didn't think I was going to make it. Then poof. Out of nowhere I started to feel better. It wasn't sudden or anything but I did feel better.

Susabi pondered. So the sicknesss just came and went. This definitely wasn't Isabella's doing. Her plague was of chakra origin and converted those who fell to its clutches into mindless husks. That wasn't going around anywhere near here. Susabi thanked the shopkeeper, even purchasing a small snack for his troubles and walked back over to Madara. More of the same over there as well. Just randomly got viscously sick one day and recovered. Nothing about how they got better. It sort of just happened. Very peculiar. Susabi unwrapped the candy and ate it. Thoughts?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Recovered? A virus with a quick turn around period like this? It's almost unheard of. The disease devastated Keishi to this extent but a few survived? I'll ask around. This isn't making sense. Susabi walked over to a nearby kiosk and inquired about the virus.

What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy here?, said the kiosk worker. He said he was busy but literally no one was at the Kiosk besides him and Susabi. Busy doing what? The only person here is you. The worker squinted at him. I'm keeping look out, smartass. I'm watching these people to see if any more of them drop. This virus is something nasty. Susabi's ears perked up. That's exactly what I want to ask you about. The Virus. I heard people died but some miraculously recovered. Do you have any info you can tell me? The kiosk working scratched his chin. Well, it came out of nowhere. People were dropping like flies left and right. I thought it was another case of the Red Fever from a while back. But after a couple of days it just went away. Terrifying stuff. Susabi asked further. Did you have it yourself?

Sure did. Worst I've felt in a long time. Headaches, fever, aches, the whole nine. I really didn't think I was going to make it. Then poof. Out of nowhere I started to feel better. It wasn't sudden or anything but I did feel better.

Susabi pondered. So the sicknesss just came and went. This definitely wasn't Isabella's doing. Her plague was of chakra origin and converted those who fell to its clutches into mindless husks. That wasn't going around anywhere near here. Susabi thanked the shopkeeper, even purchasing a small snack for his troubles and walked back over to Madara. More of the same over there as well. Just randomly got viscously sick one day and recovered. Nothing about how they got better. It sort of just happened. Very peculiar. Susabi unwrapped the candy and ate it. Thoughts?
Madara pondered at the question, his face frowning up as he thought. He had thought it to be strange, the timing of it all. He revealed his suspicions to Susabi. "It's like you say, peculiar. I had reason to believe it to be related to Isabella as I told you, but there's nothing here linking her. Her Mushroom virus carried her chakra signature but I sense nothing here, not even faintly. I'm not sure what happened or how these people healed so quickly when such a number died." Madara paused, looking around the market. "Perhaps the best option is to return tomorrow. We can ask those people directly unless you have a suggestion."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara pondered at the question, his face frowning up as he thought. He had thought it to be strange, the timing of it all. He revealed his suspicions to Susabi. "It's like you say, peculiar. I had reason to believe it to be related to Isabella as I told you, but there's nothing here linking her. Her Mushroom virus carried her chakra signature but I sense nothing here, not even faintly. I'm not sure what happened or how these people healed so quickly when such a number died." Madara paused, looking around the market. "Perhaps the best option is to return tomorrow. We can ask those people directly unless you have a suggestion."
Well, the best course of action would likely be to watch over them at least for the time being. We don't have many options besides sitting and waiting at this point. This may be nothing as well, just a coincidence. Susabi stated to Madara. He hadn't had much to go off of, and it seemed like no one knew about anything that was going on. Not even a inkling to how they even caught it in the first place. Very Strange. I'd suggest inspecting their bodies while we were here but, I doubt we find anything on the survivors. Nevertheless, I'd err on the side of caution. We don't know if these people can still transmit the sickness even if they appear cured.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well, the best course of action would likely be to watch over them at least for the time being. We don't have many options besides sitting and waiting at this point. This may be nothing as well, just a coincidence. Susabi stated to Madara. He hadn't had much to go off of, and it seemed like no one knew about anything that was going on. Not even a inkling to how they even caught it in the first place. Very Strange. I'd suggest inspecting their bodies while we were here but, I doubt we find anything on the survivors. Nevertheless, I'd err on the side of caution. We don't know if these people can still transmit the sickness even if they appear cured.
"Hmm," Madara replied. "I suspect graverobbing or disturbing their graves isn't the most ideal way to go about things. There's a chance you anger one of these burial gods or something." Madara spoke the last part with a bit more caution in regards to the God. He had began to see and witness many things in this universe that weren't how he remembered from his own time.

"I'll look into things more when these people return, there's no sense in trying when there's nothing to go off of." Replying, Madara decided that their best action would be to ask those who were afflicted more directly instead of seeking others.

(Kuniumi) – Birth of an Empire
Type: Relic Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Forged in the flames of primordial creation, Kuniumi is a staff crafted from a combination of the bones of Tiamat, segments of the God Tree, and splinters of a meteorite that fell to the earth centuries ago. The staff is twisted at the top, curling around itself and branching out into three segments, with each segment hollowed out to openly display swirling black and white energies within. Throughout the staff shards of the Fallen Star can be seen. The staff is bound to the Zero Seal, and can be summoned to the user or sealed away passively at their discretion; as a weapon of the Zero Seal, it signifies the user’s position as the Master of the Akatsuki, granting them authority over the organization. The union of the Juubi and Tiamat represent two pillars of creation; a union of Chakra and Primordial Life. Among the ten relic weapons, Kuniumi stands among them as the strongest.

Inherent Ability: Primordial Presence
The wielder of Kuniumi commands the strongest connection to the Primordial Salt Sea and the God of Chakra, and thus a connection to the Void itself. When in the physical presence of artificial life, more specifically that of an unsealed Bijū, the Fallen Star within Kuniumi suppresses their abilities at progressively greater rates. Every turn the target will lose 50 chakra, doubling each turn thereafter. Their damage output will be reduced by 5 points, doubling every turn thereafter indefinitely. As a byproduct of the staff’s origins, the wielder also possesses an innate connection with all Weapon Core holders, as well as the Relic Weapon wielders, enabling them to sense their physical location even across dimensions.

Intrinsic Traits:

Ancient Wisdom (I-III): Affords the user access to ancient wisdom stored within the bones of the staff. Allows the user to 1/2/3 times per battle understand the nature and inner workings of any technique and improve their counter to it by an effective 10/20/30 damage. This does not count toward one of the user’s two boosts or debuffs.
Primordial Salt Sea (I-III): The user’s innate connection to the Void empowers them. They gain an innate 20% Insanity Resistance, and enjoy an increased 20/30/40 health points.
Strength of the Ten-Tails (I-III): The physical body of the Juubi present in the staff synchronizes with the user’s body, enhancing their ability to wield Kuniumi as if it was an extension of themselves. Bukijutsu performed with the staff have their damage increased by 10/20/30. When strikes are made by the staff it inflicts 60/80/100 damage at the cost of a move. When striking an enemy directly, either a clone, Creation, or opponent, the user’s staff drains a small amount of chakra in momentary contact, draining 20/40/60 per instance.

Chaos (I-II): Crafted in the depths of the Sunlit Forge, Kuniumi is the strongest of the ten Relic Weapons. It has an innate connection to the Juubi and Tiamat, granting its wielder access to a resource called Chaos, which comes from the Void itself. Chaos is a passive skill that fuels many of Kuniumi’s abilities in its branches. At Tier I the user’s Chaos can be accumulated up to ten points. One point of Chaos is awarded passively per turn, as well as when the user uses the staff to destroy or counter opposing techniques, or when the user strikes another living target with the staff and saps their chakra. When the user unlocks Tier II of Chaos, their passive accumulation of Chaos doubles and they can hold up to fifteen points. Techniques fueled by Chaos are typically void of chakra, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Golden Empire
The first era of prosperity. An age of order in a universe freshly forged from Chaos. Golden Empire causes the Fallen Star fragments to glow white and gold.

Stolen Blessing (B-Rank, active):
Activated in the same timeframe as another technique used, and costs four Chaos; gives the user a 60% chance to receive a single Void Infusion. Can be activated once every two turns.
Radiant Light (A-Rank, passive): Whenever the user successfully spends a Void Infusion, they cause a burst of light to radiate from their body. The burst of light heals the user for 10 damage.
Glory to the Gods (S-Rank, active): Activated at the cost of a move, though done within the same timeframe of another technique, and a single Void Infusion, Glory to the Gods causes the user’s next four specialized techniques to require no hand seals, used only through hand motions. Usable three times per battle.
Pinnacle of Civilization (S-Rank, active): Activated at the cost of a move and two Void Infusions, grants another usage of a technique that the user owns. Does not circumvent cooldowns set on techniques, and cannot be used with Kekkei Genkai skills. Can be used twice per battle.
Light of the Gods (F-Rank, passive): Light of the Gods is a passive skill used in conjunction with Radiant Light. Whenever Radiant Light activates Light of the Gods will further empower it, depending on the type of Void Infused Artifact used.
  • Radiant Burst: If a Supplementary Void Infused Artifact is activated, then Radiant Light’s heal is quintupled.
  • Flash of Light: If an Offensive Void Infused Artifact is activated, then Radiant Light will blind all enemies within long-range of the user through its flash of light. The blinding effects linger for two turns.
  • Light’s Bulwark: If a Defensive Void Infused Artifact is activated, then Radiant Light will cause the user to reduce the damage of incoming attacks by the amount of healing done by Radiant Light. Stacks with itself.
Inheritance of the Void
A gift from two gods. A time long forgotten. Inheritance causes the bones of Tiamat in the staff to glow a gentle, light purple.

Chaotic Infusion (B-Rank, passive):
The user has a 3% chance every turn to gain a single Void Infusion. This effect is increased to 6% when the user is at 10 Chaos.
Infinitude (A-Rank, passive): Increases the total number of Void Infusions the user can carry by 1. Stacks with all other sources of Void Infused Artifacts that would increase capacity.
Connection to the Void (S-Rank, active/passive): For each Void Infusion the user has accumulated their Insanity Resistance granted from Primordial Salt Sea increased by an additional 10%. This decreases when these Infusions are spent. Actively, when the user spends a Void Infusion the effects of the Void Infused Artifact it is used on are increased by 10% for each Infusion spent.
Terminus (S-Rank, active): Activated within the same timeframe as the user spending a Void Infusion, causes the user’s next offensive technique to have a 30% chance to grant them another Void Infusion. Can be used once every four turns.
Darkness of the First God (F-Rank, active/passive): Passively, Darkness of the First God doubles the chance that Chaotic Infusion activates. Whenever Chaotic Infusion does activate the user gains one Chaos. Actively, this technique can be used to employ Void energy following the Void rules. Inflicts 10 damage for each accumulated point of Chaos and Void Infusions. The shape, size, and scale are all determined by the user.

Convergence
The past. The future. All returning to this point. Convergence causes Kuniumi to glow purple, and anyone who stares at it directly will hear whispers from the Void.

Void Intensity (B-Rank, passive):
Causes all attacks and defenses that cost the user a move mounted through the Strength of the Ten-Tails to give the user a 10% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.
Striking Darkness (A-Rank, active): At the cost of an additional move the user is able to activate Striking Darkness in the same timeframe with any Bukijutsu that the user is going to use. The user can consume Void Infusions through this technique, creating a shield around their body that protects them from any physical damage while using this Bukijutsu technique. The shield’s health value is determined by the number of Void Infusions consumed, 40 health points for each and 2 per point of Chaos. Can be used once every four turns.
Cosmic Energy (S-Rank, passive): Whenever Void Intensity activates the user has a 50% chance to double the number of Void Infusions gained from it. Passively increases the number of Void Infusions the user is able to hold by 1.
Cosmology (S-Rank, passive): Any target, living or technique, neutralized or overpowered with the Strength of the Ten-Tails causes a short-range explosion that does not harm the user. The explosion’s damage is determined by the number of Void Infusions the user currently holds; damage is increased by 30 per Void Infusion, and by 5 per point of Chaos. The explosion is elementally neutral, appears as a purple torrent of light, and effectively contains 60 chakra.
Abzu’s Insight (F-Rank, active/passive): Enables the user to active Ancient Wisdom in the same timeframe as Strength of the Ten-Tails, and allows the user to target Ancient Wisdom at opponents rather than just techniques. For each Void Infusion and point of Chaos the user has, the damage or the counter-attack boost of Ancient Wisdom is increased by 2 points. Can be used twice per battle.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Traveling Post

Investigative Mission Requirements:
  1. Your mission must be C-Rank or lower. This is not a high stakes mission; you are here to investigate, ask questions, and understand what might be behind this second lease on life.
    • This is only the first mission outline of many to come. There will be higher ranked missions later on.
    • This does not mean kill innocent civilians. Doing so will fail your mission. Don't take reckless actions.
    • You are not to impose on the story. You are asking about a disease and an experience. In character your biography knows next to nothing about these people. You can name these NPCs, you can RP with them, but you cannot impose on the story. This means that you can't answer HOW they survived, though you might be able to deduce it through other known elements outside of in character knowledge. This mystery is to be revealed very slowly.
  2. Your mission must take place in Keishi.
  3. Your mission should, in some form, be centered on investigating how these flu-afflicted humans survived their disease.
  4. Moderators have discretion on whether or not your mission meets these requirements.
The pale white man finally arrives to Keishi. This is a Market Place but seems more like a Flee Market Place. It was deserted nearly with the little to no people here. This place had to have something happen to it. Markets like this place suppose to have tons of people. Oro was really intrigue even more now. Whatever this virus the people in the village was talking is it had to be some sign of it still here and someone knowing what happened.

He slowly starts walking through the Market looking at the surrounding area. There was a young lady and man helping a lady walk. The young man was telling the lady, "You have recovered great, grandma!", states with a big smile on his face. The lady started crying which sets up a mood that changes even more sadden then what it felt like already in the Market. People around all stopped and had a sad face. Oro was confused on what was going on and wanted to ask someone but he didn't want to come off to them as they called "Weird". He watches as they try to move her and she drops to the ground still crying. Oro walks up behind the young people as they are trying to help the lady up. He say in a soft voice, "Could I help y'all with her?" They looked up and they facial expression was like they have seen a ghost or a monster. They shake their heads yes and he reaches down and brings the older lady to her feet. "If you don't mind me asking, what is wrong ma'am?", he states as he is helping her up. She stops crying for a few mins and starts talking to Oro while leaning on him. "I lost my son to this virus that has taken a lot of lives here. This here is his son and daughter. They are the only thing I have of his now. I really miss him." She started to get weak again but he catches her before she can even completely fall.

Oro and her grandson help her over to a bench right in front of the bank so she can sit down. "I am sorry for your lost ma'am but what is this virus you are referring to." The boy places his hand in front of his grandma mother to stop her from talking anymore. Oro head turns towards the man with an angry look. "Did I say something wrong?" The boy shakes his head "no", "No it is fine it's just that it has taken a lot people from here. There are roughly around 50 people still here including us. This virus just came and gone with everyone starting to recover with no signs of the virus at all." "Wait the virus came and gone nothing happened besides the multiple people that has departed? This is interesting." He started thinking what could cause such of a phenomenon. His first thought was a poison he hasn't come across but even then there should be a trace of it left especially if its chakra based. He activates his chakra sensory passively trying to see if he can sense any chakra that is located in everyone's body. Nothing comes up so he deactivates it. This was a mystery in its self. Whatever this is could it be similar to the Red Fever or is it something new in its. Whatever this is Oro wants to analyze it and make it his own. He smiles as he walks away from the people. Whatever this virus is Oro is thinking it could be a someone who came through and left with in the time frame of when everyone died or a poison that could attack certain individuals and sadly it was most of the Market. He stops and turns around back at the young people and ask, "Do you know what the symptoms of everyone were?" The young lady stated, "It was like a normal have a flu but worse. We were scared our grandmother would die from it but she didn't but we lost our father." The young lady started crying putting her head into her grandmother's shirt. Oro slowly backs up and walks away. The young people and older lady watches him as he walks away. "These people don't seem like the type to do this to themselves." Oro started thinking to himself, the symptoms are so normal but seems like they have been enhanced by something like a scientific ninja tool or something else. Whatever it is Oro will figure it out.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

1900 -15 -5 =1870 Chakra Points

FIN

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"Hmm," Madara replied. "I suspect graverobbing or disturbing their graves isn't the most ideal way to go about things. There's a chance you anger one of these burial gods or something." Madara spoke the last part with a bit more caution in regards to the God. He had began to see and witness many things in this universe that weren't how he remembered from his own time.

"I'll look into things more when these people return, there's no sense in trying when there's nothing to go off of." Replying, Madara decided that their best action would be to ask those who were afflicted more directly instead of seeking others.

(Kuniumi) – Birth of an Empire
Type: Relic Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Forged in the flames of primordial creation, Kuniumi is a staff crafted from a combination of the bones of Tiamat, segments of the God Tree, and splinters of a meteorite that fell to the earth centuries ago. The staff is twisted at the top, curling around itself and branching out into three segments, with each segment hollowed out to openly display swirling black and white energies within. Throughout the staff shards of the Fallen Star can be seen. The staff is bound to the Zero Seal, and can be summoned to the user or sealed away passively at their discretion; as a weapon of the Zero Seal, it signifies the user’s position as the Master of the Akatsuki, granting them authority over the organization. The union of the Juubi and Tiamat represent two pillars of creation; a union of Chakra and Primordial Life. Among the ten relic weapons, Kuniumi stands among them as the strongest.

Inherent Ability: Primordial Presence
The wielder of Kuniumi commands the strongest connection to the Primordial Salt Sea and the God of Chakra, and thus a connection to the Void itself. When in the physical presence of artificial life, more specifically that of an unsealed Bijū, the Fallen Star within Kuniumi suppresses their abilities at progressively greater rates. Every turn the target will lose 50 chakra, doubling each turn thereafter. Their damage output will be reduced by 5 points, doubling every turn thereafter indefinitely. As a byproduct of the staff’s origins, the wielder also possesses an innate connection with all Weapon Core holders, as well as the Relic Weapon wielders, enabling them to sense their physical location even across dimensions.

Intrinsic Traits:

Ancient Wisdom (I-III): Affords the user access to ancient wisdom stored within the bones of the staff. Allows the user to 1/2/3 times per battle understand the nature and inner workings of any technique and improve their counter to it by an effective 10/20/30 damage. This does not count toward one of the user’s two boosts or debuffs.
Primordial Salt Sea (I-III): The user’s innate connection to the Void empowers them. They gain an innate 20% Insanity Resistance, and enjoy an increased 20/30/40 health points.
Strength of the Ten-Tails (I-III): The physical body of the Juubi present in the staff synchronizes with the user’s body, enhancing their ability to wield Kuniumi as if it was an extension of themselves. Bukijutsu performed with the staff have their damage increased by 10/20/30. When strikes are made by the staff it inflicts 60/80/100 damage at the cost of a move. When striking an enemy directly, either a clone, Creation, or opponent, the user’s staff drains a small amount of chakra in momentary contact, draining 20/40/60 per instance.

Chaos (I-II): Crafted in the depths of the Sunlit Forge, Kuniumi is the strongest of the ten Relic Weapons. It has an innate connection to the Juubi and Tiamat, granting its wielder access to a resource called Chaos, which comes from the Void itself. Chaos is a passive skill that fuels many of Kuniumi’s abilities in its branches. At Tier I the user’s Chaos can be accumulated up to ten points. One point of Chaos is awarded passively per turn, as well as when the user uses the staff to destroy or counter opposing techniques, or when the user strikes another living target with the staff and saps their chakra. When the user unlocks Tier II of Chaos, their passive accumulation of Chaos doubles and they can hold up to fifteen points. Techniques fueled by Chaos are typically void of chakra, unless specifically stated otherwise.

Golden Empire
The first era of prosperity. An age of order in a universe freshly forged from Chaos. Golden Empire causes the Fallen Star fragments to glow white and gold.

Stolen Blessing (B-Rank, active):
Activated in the same timeframe as another technique used, and costs four Chaos; gives the user a 60% chance to receive a single Void Infusion. Can be activated once every two turns.
Radiant Light (A-Rank, passive): Whenever the user successfully spends a Void Infusion, they cause a burst of light to radiate from their body. The burst of light heals the user for 10 damage.
Glory to the Gods (S-Rank, active): Activated at the cost of a move, though done within the same timeframe of another technique, and a single Void Infusion, Glory to the Gods causes the user’s next four specialized techniques to require no hand seals, used only through hand motions. Usable three times per battle.
Pinnacle of Civilization (S-Rank, active): Activated at the cost of a move and two Void Infusions, grants another usage of a technique that the user owns. Does not circumvent cooldowns set on techniques, and cannot be used with Kekkei Genkai skills. Can be used twice per battle.
Light of the Gods (F-Rank, passive): Light of the Gods is a passive skill used in conjunction with Radiant Light. Whenever Radiant Light activates Light of the Gods will further empower it, depending on the type of Void Infused Artifact used.
  • Radiant Burst: If a Supplementary Void Infused Artifact is activated, then Radiant Light’s heal is quintupled.
  • Flash of Light: If an Offensive Void Infused Artifact is activated, then Radiant Light will blind all enemies within long-range of the user through its flash of light. The blinding effects linger for two turns.
  • Light’s Bulwark: If a Defensive Void Infused Artifact is activated, then Radiant Light will cause the user to reduce the damage of incoming attacks by the amount of healing done by Radiant Light. Stacks with itself.
Inheritance of the Void
A gift from two gods. A time long forgotten. Inheritance causes the bones of Tiamat in the staff to glow a gentle, light purple.

Chaotic Infusion (B-Rank, passive):
The user has a 3% chance every turn to gain a single Void Infusion. This effect is increased to 6% when the user is at 10 Chaos.
Infinitude (A-Rank, passive): Increases the total number of Void Infusions the user can carry by 1. Stacks with all other sources of Void Infused Artifacts that would increase capacity.
Connection to the Void (S-Rank, active/passive): For each Void Infusion the user has accumulated their Insanity Resistance granted from Primordial Salt Sea increased by an additional 10%. This decreases when these Infusions are spent. Actively, when the user spends a Void Infusion the effects of the Void Infused Artifact it is used on are increased by 10% for each Infusion spent.
Terminus (S-Rank, active): Activated within the same timeframe as the user spending a Void Infusion, causes the user’s next offensive technique to have a 30% chance to grant them another Void Infusion. Can be used once every four turns.
Darkness of the First God (F-Rank, active/passive): Passively, Darkness of the First God doubles the chance that Chaotic Infusion activates. Whenever Chaotic Infusion does activate the user gains one Chaos. Actively, this technique can be used to employ Void energy following the Void rules. Inflicts 10 damage for each accumulated point of Chaos and Void Infusions. The shape, size, and scale are all determined by the user.

Convergence
The past. The future. All returning to this point. Convergence causes Kuniumi to glow purple, and anyone who stares at it directly will hear whispers from the Void.

Void Intensity (B-Rank, passive):
Causes all attacks and defenses that cost the user a move mounted through the Strength of the Ten-Tails to give the user a 10% chance to gain a single Void Infusion.
Striking Darkness (A-Rank, active): At the cost of an additional move the user is able to activate Striking Darkness in the same timeframe with any Bukijutsu that the user is going to use. The user can consume Void Infusions through this technique, creating a shield around their body that protects them from any physical damage while using this Bukijutsu technique. The shield’s health value is determined by the number of Void Infusions consumed, 40 health points for each and 2 per point of Chaos. Can be used once every four turns.
Cosmic Energy (S-Rank, passive): Whenever Void Intensity activates the user has a 50% chance to double the number of Void Infusions gained from it. Passively increases the number of Void Infusions the user is able to hold by 1.
Cosmology (S-Rank, passive): Any target, living or technique, neutralized or overpowered with the Strength of the Ten-Tails causes a short-range explosion that does not harm the user. The explosion’s damage is determined by the number of Void Infusions the user currently holds; damage is increased by 30 per Void Infusion, and by 5 per point of Chaos. The explosion is elementally neutral, appears as a purple torrent of light, and effectively contains 60 chakra.
Abzu’s Insight (F-Rank, active/passive): Enables the user to active Ancient Wisdom in the same timeframe as Strength of the Ten-Tails, and allows the user to target Ancient Wisdom at opponents rather than just techniques. For each Void Infusion and point of Chaos the user has, the damage or the counter-attack boost of Ancient Wisdom is increased by 2 points. Can be used twice per battle.
Start of Mission Element:

Investigative Mission Requirements
  • Your mission must be B-Rank. These criminals are not hardened warriors or gods. They are just mere criminals who, with a bit of good (bad?) fortune, have come across immortality and decided to use their newfound gifts for crime. Stop them. Find out when and how they gained immortality. You will be able to connect it to the strange white light from these criminals.
  • How you obtain the information is up to you. They might be immortal but they still feel pain, fear, and can be incentivized.
  • Do not kill innocent civilians or cause unnecessary widespread destruction.
  • You are not to impose on the story. You are asking about how what happened to the men and women afflicted with the flu might correlate to these four bank robbers.
  • Your mission must take place in Keishi.
  • Your mission should, in some form, be centered on connecting the flu victims to these bank robbers and understanding what implications that might hold for the world at large.

As Susabi and Madara were discussing their next course of action, a rumble shook Keishi itself, flames came bursting from within the banks around the town. What in the world? Almost instinctively, Susabi's eyes flickered and his eyes turned to a pale white signifying the activation of his Byakugan. He quickly accessed the situation and he could see destruction underneath the sewers of the city, each placed around the banks and market hubs. Accompanied with this explosion were 4 men in tattered clothing, shrouded by flame.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Underground. There are 4 men there, likely responsible for the trouble and are currently making their way into the bank. You take two and I take two. Come on. Susabi ordered at Madara. It seemed Keishi was getting hit with everything. A virus and now this? The city never really sleeps, not in a good way. The bandits split into groups of two. One set heading for a bank just west of the central hub while the second set continued north. I'll get the ones heading north, you handle the ones at the bank.
And with that Susabi raced off to intercept the men. It didn't take him long to catch up, it seemed like these were just ordinary men and not ninja so Susabi's speed and physical capabilities far outclassed them. He circled around the pair's flank and quickly burst into close range of them. He simply thrusted his palms into the stomachs of the robber's to paralyze their movements.

(Jūken: Shukūken) - Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom x2
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the user's palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage that paralyzes them for one turn.

And what did you think you were trying to pull? Attacking a city while they are down? Susabi addressed the robbers. How dare you take advantage of them? The robbers scared frightened that they were subdued so easily, completely ignored Susabi's scolding. What the hell did you do to me?! I thought we were invincible man. The second question aimed at his cohort. I don't fucking know man. Don't look at me! Susabi scoffed. In what world were you guys ever invincible? Susabi took a closer look at his opponent's bodies with the Byakugan. Both of them emitted a strange white light. Why are your bodies glowing? The robber responded. **** if I know. All I know is that I THOUGHT we were invincible but turns out we aren't what. The hell did you do to us? We were able to withstand that much damage from that explosion... A lightbulb went off in Susabi's head. How did they survive that? On closer inspection of their bodies, they were completely unharmed other than their clothing in tatters due to the force of the explosion. These men clearly weren't ninja so how did they survive that explosion? How did you guys survive that?
It was a gift from that virus, man. The robber chuckled. The one that had people dropping like flies around here. Me and my boys caught it but then recovered. Shortly after, we got into a scuffle with a local gang. We took a couple shots to the head but got up perfectly fine.. That's when we discovered it. Immortality. You asked how dare we take advantage? How could we not? We hit the jackpot! So judge us all you want, but we'll be free again!

So they became immortal around the same time the flu was around? Does that mean... Susabi thought to himself. Before making a definitive conclusion, he waited for Madara to handle his end.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Start of Mission Element: Investigate Bank Robbery ( B Rank )

It didn't take long after Madara decided to return the next day that the air itself shook from a powerful explosion near them, rocking the market place. The source of the trouble was easily located thanks in part to Susabi's Byakugan, scoping the area for anything. He quickly relayed to Madara the situation: 4 people had just caused a massive explosion and were headed towards a bank. As Susabi commanded Madara to chase after two of them while he went after the other two, Madara scoffed as he watched him leave. The Uchiha didn't take well to being ordered around, even if discretely. Susabi hadn't waited for a response, indicating that was the end of that conversation. Annoyed, he shook his head as he thought about what was transpiring. 4 people robbing a bank, why should they care? It wasn't in Tanigakure so it wasn't there problem, he thought. But still....something was off about this virus. If encountering the would be thieves would be a way to help the time pass, then Madara would have to be the hero today.

Quickly moving towards the two Susabi pointed out, Madara noticed he couldn't sense their chakra or chakra signature. Thinking it to be peculiar and likely the result of a masking technique, Madara continued to search for them which took little time. There were indeed 2 of them, though given the stature of one of the figure, Madara assumed it to be a woman. Deciding to first attempt to intercept them, Madara channeled chakra and stomped the earth before releasing the chakra through it to create several giant pillars acting as a wall.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

"Now that I have your attention, what are you doi-" Madara started, being quickly interjected by a sudden burst of bullets. As misaimed as they were, the bullets all missed Madara by a fair margin though the truly surprising part was the man and woman while firing at Madara, ran directly towards the flames. Before he could warn them, they ran into them and were immediately engulfed. Sighing heavily, Madara knew it was going to be yet another thing to clean up. As he approached the flames, he could hear faint yells of pain as the men were rising and approaching a getaway vehicle. Madara was confused; these ninja had no chakra signatures yet were performing some type of Ninjutsu to cross through flames with only minimum damage and no wounds. Deciding to stop their escape more aggressively, Madara created a powerful wall of wind above the two and caused it to push them to the earth immediately, able to stop their escape as well as allow Madara a better look at them and chance to question them.

(Sutorīmu no pusshu) - Wind Release: Stream Push
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-mid
Chakra cost: 30
Attack points:N/A
Description: By creating a very strong stream of wind high in the sky, the user can make it crash in front of him (or anywhere inside mid-range), creating a wall of continuously moving wind. This jutsu is a great defense against almost any projectile ( except those from techniques ranked S rank and above ) as they are violently pushed to the ground when passing in the stream. The wind itself doesn't cause any damage if aimed at an enemy, but it is strong enough to push them down on the ground (unless they have inhumane strength).
-Can only be used twice per match
-No S-rank and above Wind technique next turn
-Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha

As he neared them, the mystery became even more mysterious; Madara noticed the duo had a faint white glow to them, illuminating their being. Curious about what happened to them, Madara began to question the woman in front of him.

"You... what is this glow you have? What Ninjutsu is this?"
"Ninjutsu?? Listen here buddy, I don't know what the hell you're talking about but let me go," the male said, trying to plead his case as the wind bared down on them. Madara sighed, he could tell he would get nowhere asking them. With his Sharingan already active, Madara cast a Genjutsu on the two which allowed him to see what they had experienced, knowing any conversation would be fruitless. With the Genjutsu active, Madara peered into their minds and saw/understood many things. The first of which was that these abilities didn't appear until after being near dead with a sickness - the very same one that rampaged throughout this marketplace. He saw that they also remarkably rebounded from the virus, on death's door and suddenly in better health than before. The revelation left Madara's mind racing; he had several thoughts. What caused this? He tried to think of anything that could have done it. Isabella? Nefarian? Was it the Underground assault the other Ninja were conducting? Whatever it was, these people were now immortal and Madara couldn't help but wonder what it meant for the world at large. Returning to Susabi, Madara asked him what had he learned.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion + Hypnosis
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan
Returning to Susabi, Madara asked him if he had learned anything from the bandits as well.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Start of Mission Element: Investigate Bank Robbery ( B Rank )

It didn't take long after Madara decided to return the next day that the air itself shook from a powerful explosion near them, rocking the market place. The source of the trouble was easily located thanks in part to Susabi's Byakugan, scoping the area for anything. He quickly relayed to Madara the situation: 4 people had just caused a massive explosion and were headed towards a bank. As Susabi commanded Madara to chase after two of them while he went after the other two, Madara scoffed as he watched him leave. The Uchiha didn't take well to being ordered around, even if discretely. Susabi hadn't waited for a response, indicating that was the end of that conversation. Annoyed, he shook his head as he thought about what was transpiring. 4 people robbing a bank, why should they care? It wasn't in Tanigakure so it wasn't there problem, he thought. But still....something was off about this virus. If encountering the would be thieves would be a way to help the time pass, then Madara would have to be the hero today.

Quickly moving towards the two Susabi pointed out, Madara noticed he couldn't sense their chakra or chakra signature. Thinking it to be peculiar and likely the result of a masking technique, Madara continued to search for them which took little time. There were indeed 2 of them, though given the stature of one of the figure, Madara assumed it to be a woman. Deciding to first attempt to intercept them, Madara channeled chakra and stomped the earth before releasing the chakra through it to create several giant pillars acting as a wall.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

"Now that I have your attention, what are you doi-" Madara started, being quickly interjected by a sudden burst of bullets. As misaimed as they were, the bullets all missed Madara by a fair margin though the truly surprising part was the man and woman while firing at Madara, ran directly towards the flames. Before he could warn them, they ran into them and were immediately engulfed. Sighing heavily, Madara knew it was going to be yet another thing to clean up. As he approached the flames, he could hear faint yells of pain as the men were rising and approaching a getaway vehicle. Madara was confused; these ninja had no chakra signatures yet were performing some type of Ninjutsu to cross through flames with only minimum damage and no wounds. Deciding to stop their escape more aggressively, Madara created a powerful wall of wind above the two and caused it to push them to the earth immediately, able to stop their escape as well as allow Madara a better look at them and chance to question them.

(Sutorīmu no pusshu) - Wind Release: Stream Push
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-mid
Attack points:N/A
Description: By creating a very strong stream of wind high in the sky, the user can make it crash in front of him (or anywhere inside mid-range), creating a wall of continuously moving wind. This jutsu is a great defense against almost any projectile ( except those from techniques ranked S rank and above ) as they are violently pushed to the ground when passing in the stream. The wind itself doesn't cause any damage if aimed at an enemy, but it is strong enough to push them down on the ground (unless they have inhumane strength).
-Can only be used twice per match
-No S-rank and above Wind technique next turn
-Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha

As he neared them, the mystery became even more mysterious; Madara noticed the duo had a faint white glow to them, illuminating their being. Curious about what happened to them, Madara began to question the woman in front of him.

"You... what is this glow you have? What Ninjutsu is this?"
"Ninjutsu?? Listen here buddy, I don't know what the hell you're talking about but let me go," the male said, trying to plead his case as the wind bared down on them. Madara sighed, he could tell he would get nowhere asking them. With his Sharingan already active, Madara cast a Genjutsu on the two which allowed him to see what they had experienced, knowing any conversation would be fruitless. With the Genjutsu active, Madara peered into their minds and saw/understood many things. The first of which was that these abilities didn't appear until after being near dead with a sickness - the very same one that rampaged throughout this marketplace. He saw that they also remarkably rebounded from the virus, on death's door and suddenly in better health than before. The revelation left Madara's mind racing; he had several thoughts. What caused this? He tried to think of anything that could have done it. Isabella? Nefarian? Was it the Underground assault the other Ninja were conducting? Whatever it was, these people were now immortal and Madara couldn't help but wonder what it meant for the world at large. Returning to Susabi, Madara asked him what had he learned.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion + Hypnosis
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan
Returning to Susabi, Madara asked him if he had learned anything from the bandits as well.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
Madara returned to Susabi, signifying he had caught the other suspects. The guys on my end had glowing from their body. Somehow, after recovering from the flu they found themselves to be immortal and used it for terror. Susabi told Madara. I assume it's the same on your end? The implications of this were massive. If they were immortal what about everyone else is Keishi? Were they granted immortality as well and if not why these robbers and not them? If there was a flu going around granting immortality, where did it come from? It definitely wasn't that woman's doing.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara returned to Susabi, signifying he had caught the other suspects. The guys on my end had glowing from their body. Somehow, after recovering from the flu they found themselves to be immortal and used it for terror. Susabi told Madara. I assume it's the same on your end? The implications of this were massive. If they were immortal what about everyone else is Keishi? Were they granted immortality as well and if not why these robbers and not them? If there was a flu going around granting immortality, where did it come from? It definitely wasn't that woman's doing.
Susabi had confirmed that the men he stopped likewise had glowing skin and that they were immortal, the same things Madara had witnessed. "Yes, I caught the two of them trying to flee and tried to corner them but they ran through my traps. I used Sharingan on them to see what they were up to and read their minds and it lines up with what you just said." Madara turned, looking back towards the men he trapped. "I lowered them into a deep hole to prevent them from leaving, but these are normal people who almost died, rebounded and somehow gained immortality. I can still sense them if they move, but I'm beginning to think this was no normal sickness." As Madara was speaking, he released his chakra in the earth to continue to track the thieves he encountered.

(Doton: Tsuchi Bouhatei Metsuki) - Earth Style: Earth Mole Eyes
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Description: User sends out a large amount of chakra into the ground, through their feet causing chakra vibrations, using earth chakra and chakra control, the user of this jutsu can sense the vibrations of anything touching the ground/or anything in the ground. The jutsu works by sensing the changes in the chakra vibrations emitted by the user, produced by foe, object etc.

Sensing them still in the hole, Madara caused the moisture around them to become a thick syrupy water, trapping them up to their knees in a swamp like water that's hard to trek through to further capture them.

"The authorities can have their way with them when they arrive. I'll put out the flames I erupted as well," Madara said, spitting out a blast of Water that divides to impact the pillars, dissipating on Madara's command afterwards. Extinguishing it, Madara turned back to Susabi. "That being said, I fear this is the beginning of a greater mystery."

(Suiton: Uruoi Kondensa) Water Style: Moisture Condenser
Damage: None
Description: The user condenses the moisture in the air around the opponent and makes the moisture around the opponent into water and makes it stick onto them, the water will have a thick syrup-like feeling to it, the water will cover the opponents entire body not allowing them to move. It requires alot of chakra to maintain the waters condensed thick-syrup like form so it only lasts one turn and the user will only be able to use one other jutsu on the same turn this jutsu is used in, after that turn is over the water will evaporate.
~Can only be used 2 times per battle.

(Suiton: Sawarabi no Shubyou) - Water Release: Dance of the Seedlings
Description: The user will spew a large drilling water bullet from their mouth, which will then travel in a linear fashion at fair speeds similar to that of Drilling Wind Bullet. During its flight, the bullet will seperate into 10 smaller, pebble-sized drilling water bullets. Each diverges far from the path taken by the original bullet's, and flies in arcs at great speeds that are angled in such a way as to assault a target from multiple directions in quick succesion. As each bullet strikes the enemy, they expand to the size of a bowling ball, dealing severe damage to the opponent. The division of the bullets timing, is pre-determined by the users intentions upon spewing the bullet.

Note: User is unable to use Water above S-rank in the same turn and the turn after.
Note: Only useable four times.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Susabi had confirmed that the men he stopped likewise had glowing skin and that they were immortal, the same things Madara had witnessed. "Yes, I caught the two of them trying to flee and tried to corner them but they ran through my traps. I used Sharingan on them to see what they were up to and read their minds and it lines up with what you just said." Madara turned, looking back towards the men he trapped. "I lowered them into a deep hole to prevent them from leaving, but these are normal people who almost died, rebounded and somehow gained immortality. I can still sense them if they move, but I'm beginning to think this was no normal sickness." As Madara was speaking, he released his chakra in the earth to continue to track the thieves he encountered.

(Doton: Tsuchi Bouhatei Metsuki) - Earth Style: Earth Mole Eyes
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Description: User sends out a large amount of chakra into the ground, through their feet causing chakra vibrations, using earth chakra and chakra control, the user of this jutsu can sense the vibrations of anything touching the ground/or anything in the ground. The jutsu works by sensing the changes in the chakra vibrations emitted by the user, produced by foe, object etc.

Sensing them still in the hole, Madara caused the moisture around them to become a thick syrupy water, trapping them up to their knees in a swamp like water that's hard to trek through to further capture them.

"The authorities can have their way with them when they arrive. I'll put out the flames I erupted as well," Madara said, spitting out a blast of Water that divides to impact the pillars, dissipating on Madara's command afterwards. Extinguishing it, Madara turned back to Susabi. "That being said, I fear this is the beginning of a greater mystery."

(Suiton: Uruoi Kondensa) Water Style: Moisture Condenser
Damage: None
Description: The user condenses the moisture in the air around the opponent and makes the moisture around the opponent into water and makes it stick onto them, the water will have a thick syrup-like feeling to it, the water will cover the opponents entire body not allowing them to move. It requires alot of chakra to maintain the waters condensed thick-syrup like form so it only lasts one turn and the user will only be able to use one other jutsu on the same turn this jutsu is used in, after that turn is over the water will evaporate.
~Can only be used 2 times per battle.

(Suiton: Sawarabi no Shubyou) - Water Release: Dance of the Seedlings
Description: The user will spew a large drilling water bullet from their mouth, which will then travel in a linear fashion at fair speeds similar to that of Drilling Wind Bullet. During its flight, the bullet will seperate into 10 smaller, pebble-sized drilling water bullets. Each diverges far from the path taken by the original bullet's, and flies in arcs at great speeds that are angled in such a way as to assault a target from multiple directions in quick succesion. As each bullet strikes the enemy, they expand to the size of a bowling ball, dealing severe damage to the opponent. The division of the bullets timing, is pre-determined by the users intentions upon spewing the bullet.

Note: User is unable to use Water above S-rank in the same turn and the turn after.
Note: Only useable four times.
Mission Start:

• Your mission must be A-Rank. Unlike the last mission, which dealt with only petty criminals, these are rogue shinobi. They are trained in standard ninja arts and should be dealt with accordingly. But alongside their typical techniques they have also awakened the Shinkaigan. Their Doujutsu has led them to the Ruins of Chungsu in search for something. Like the victims of the flu and the bank robbers they are also immortal, but they can be disabled with the proper technique or strategy.
  • Do not seriously maim or wipe out your enemy/enemies. They might be 'average' ninja (i.e. Jounin with no special skills aside from Shinkaigan) but they should be kept in a state where you can question them. You are attempting to find out why they are here; most notably, you are looking for information on Felled Angel, which is a Hangurian codeword for the Fallen Star Meteorite. Their visions have led them here.
  • These shinobi have gone somewhat mad due to their Shinkaigan and its reckless usage.
  • Do not cause wanton or excessive destruction. Missions that attempt to destroy the entire landmark will be failed. You are to strategically disable these rogue ninja.
  • Your mission must take place in the Ruins of Chungsu.

A growing mystery, indeed. Susabi stated. Suddenly, a local came running up to Susabi and Madara. Thank you two for your help. Tons of creeps like that have been showing up recently. In fact, talk of the town is that there are some cloaked weirdos down at the old library in Chungsu. I don't know how dangerous they are but, it sounds unsettling. Weirdos in Chungsu? Susabi thought to himself. That didn't sound like the modus operandi of the recently captured robbers so that may not be affiliated. But if it concerns you, we will check it out. Plenty of weird things happening around these parts.

Susabi turned to Madara. What do you say?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Start Mission Element: Investigate Ruins of Chungsu for information regarding mystery sickness as well as Tiamat and the other Gods ( A Rank

Almost as soon as Madara expressed this being the start of a bigger mystery, a townsman approached him and Susabi, thanking them. He mentioned there being more trouble in Chungsu, a place that had been on Madara's mind ever since his meeting with Imeroth and he learned more about the Gods and Voidlords. Chungsu had the largest library around, at least since Madara foolishly had Akujin destroy the one in Tanigakure. If there was anywhere to learn more about the Gods themselves, it was likely to be there.

"Hmm...yes, it seems we should probably head there. Perhaps we can find more about this mystery disease as well as those thieves. If not, at the least we can still search out other information," Madara replied, turning towards the city. "It's not far from here, lets leave now."

LLM.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Combat Mission Requirements:
  • Your mission must be A-Rank. Unlike the last mission, which dealt with only petty criminals, these are rogue shinobi. They are trained in standard ninja arts and should be dealt with accordingly. But alongside their typical techniques they have also awakened the Shinkaigan. Their Doujutsu has led them to the Ruins of Chungsu in search for something. Like the victims of the flu and the bank robbers they are also immortal, but they can be disabled with the proper technique or strategy.
  • Do not seriously maim or wipe out your enemy/enemies. They might be 'average' ninja (i.e. Jounin with no special skills aside from Shinkaigan) but they should be kept in a state where you can question them. You are attempting to find out why they are here; most notably, you are looking for information on Felled Angel, which is a Hangurian codeword for the Fallen Star Meteorite. Their visions have led them here.
  • These shinobi have gone somewhat mad due to their Shinkaigan and its reckless usage.
  • Do not cause wanton or excessive destruction. Missions that attempt to destroy the entire landmark will be failed. You are to strategically disable these rogue ninja.
  • Your mission must take place in the Ruins of Chungsu.

A large shake is felt through out the landmark right along with a loud boom sound. Oro was almost knocked off balance. He activates his chakra sensory and scans throughout the landmark mainly towards the loud noise. He can sense six people are near by. Two of them have an extremely large chakra reserve and the other four are no where near them at all. Oro wasn't worried whoever they are it isn't what he wants to get involved with right now. He wanted more knowledge on the virus that has taken this place by a storm.

Hours go by as Oro sits down eating and drinking some water

The young lady from before runs up to Oro. "Sir Sir Sir... Did you hear the explosion earlier? There said there were two shinobis took the down the criminals down. Rumor has started they were immortal and it came from the virus that we all had. I wonder why everyone didn't become immortal or did we." She takes out a pen with her right hand and thrust it into her left arm. Oro rushes over and grabs her right before it could be inserted to her arm. Her arm bleeds just a little bit from the pen piercing just a hair of her skin. "No need for that. Immortality isn't something that can just be through around like mere candy." He paused for a second thinking about Jashin Cult following, he was thinking it could be them if they are experimenting on another way to gain immortality through airborne virus. Anything is possible in this world. The young lady looks at him wondering what he is thinking as he is holding his arm. Another person runs up yelling at them, "Did yall hear there are people from earlier at the bank in Chungsu. They are more dangerous then them also." The man rushes off telling more people about this. "Alright time for me to leave but you and your brother take care of your grandmother." She shakes her head yes. He walks away thinking of immorality and how wants to perfect it. His isn't the idea one but it works for now. This virus and immortal people this doesn't make any sense at all. These two can't be one and the same but in the back of his mind he is thinking it could be something that could happen with the right experiments.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

LLM

35: 3:23 AM
34: 4:43 AM
26: 5:43 AM
25: 6:43 AM
01: 7:43 AM

1870 +30(day has past regenerate chakra) =1900 -15 -5 -5 -5 -5 -5 -5 =1855 Chakra Points

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from (3) Cheopo (035) | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Dem Boys arrived at their destination. Where it all started

@Lord of Kaos
Madara and Susabi arrived quickly, causing the Uchiha to deactivate his Rinnegan back into his EMS form. Turning to Susabi, Madara was reminded of the meeting with Isabella just now and his offer to join him and find out about the Core she had, now somewhere in the Water Archipelagos from what his sensing of the core told him. A problem that was continuing to grow into an even bigger one, Madara knew it was probably in his best interests to tabs on her or to convince her to work with him but he knew that to be a lost cause. Especially after he took her eyes and Akatsuki away. Speaking of her eyes, he noticed she had the same as the kunoichi he encountered....a starry black emptiness in her eyes, though Isabella was rambling about the Fallen Angel like the woman had, which reminded Madara.

"Susabi, you retrieved the documents. What did they detail?"

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara and Susabi arrived quickly, causing the Uchiha to deactivate his Rinnegan back into his EMS form. Turning to Susabi, Madara was reminded of the meeting with Isabella just now and his offer to join him and find out about the Core she had, now somewhere in the Water Archipelagos from what his sensing of the core told him. A problem that was continuing to grow into an even bigger one, Madara knew it was probably in his best interests to tabs on her or to convince her to work with him but he knew that to be a lost cause. Especially after he took her eyes and Akatsuki away. Speaking of her eyes, he noticed she had the same as the kunoichi he encountered....a starry black emptiness in her eyes, though Isabella was rambling about the Fallen Angel like the woman had, which reminded Madara.

"Susabi, you retrieved the documents. What did they detail?"
The felled angel, is some kind of meteor which we knew already. But this meteor emitted some foreign chakra waves that could not be sealed and seemed to negate chakra entirely. Take a look for yourself. Susabi took out the document from under his robes and walked over to a nearby tea house and put the documents on the table sitting down. What do you think?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The felled angel, is some kind of meteor which we knew already. But this meteor emitted some foreign chakra waves that could not be sealed and seemed to negate chakra entirely. Take a look for yourself. Susabi took out the document from under his robes and walked over to a nearby tea house and put the documents on the table sitting down. What do you think?
The documents Susabi sat out contained quite a lot of information on this Fallen Angel, a meteorite recovered by the Hungarian Empire. The meteorite had been discovered in the Northwestern section of the Freehold who had ran several extensive tests on it. Madara read over the notes, diving into them to digest all the information within them.

"This meteorite is Lunar in composition? If it's from the moon, then..." Madara paused, the mental cogs of his mind racing. There were a few possibilities, though nothing concrete or substantial yet. He looked back to the notes, listing more information from them. "..it radiates chakra but was determined to be harmless to humans so it's not aggressive chakra, at least... the chakra can't be absorbed either, hold on..." Madara shifted his stance as he read the notes on the table, becoming more suspicious of what he was reading. "...any creation borne directly of chakra is susceptible to its effects..."

Raising his head from the documents, Madara waived his right hand, causing Kuniumi to appear within his hand, a great staff Madara from the bones of Tiamat herself and the 10-Tails as Imeroth told him. It had the ability to effect creations born of chakra, weakening them tremendously over time. He studied the staff, curiously eyeing the shards he could see within the handle. If the staff used the Ten-Tails, who had been stripped of it's true form, the only possible way this could be done was through the Gedo.... Madara had the ability to summon the Gedo from it's resting place, which happened to be the moon. Things were beginning to become too coincidental. Was that why the staff was so powerful against the Tailed Beast, it housed the power to contain them directly?

"Susabi...I think the meteorite is within this staff. It's how I was able to defeat the first two tailed beast, two beasts borne of chakra directly. They were unable to act alongside the Staff and my Sharingan's combined effect. It's hard to fully explain, but I know it has something to do with this. Do you believe me?"

Reactions: Keotsu

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The documents Susabi sat out contained quite a lot of information on this Fallen Angel, a meteorite recovered by the Hungarian Empire. The meteorite had been discovered in the Northwestern section of the Freehold who had ran several extensive tests on it. Madara read over the notes, diving into them to digest all the information within them.

"This meteorite is Lunar in composition? If it's from the moon, then..." Madara paused, the mental cogs of his mind racing. There were a few possibilities, though nothing concrete or substantial yet. He looked back to the notes, listing more information from them. "..it radiates chakra but was determined to be harmless to humans so it's not aggressive chakra, at least... the chakra can't be absorbed either, hold on..." Madara shifted his stance as he read the notes on the table, becoming more suspicious of what he was reading. "...any creation borne directly of chakra is susceptible to its effects..."

Raising his head from the documents, Madara waived his right hand, causing Kuniumi to appear within his hand, a great staff Madara from the bones of Tiamat herself and the 10-Tails as Imeroth told him. It had the ability to effect creations born of chakra, weakening them tremendously over time. He studied the staff, curiously eyeing the shards he could see within the handle. If the staff used the Ten-Tails, who had been stripped of it's true form, the only possible way this could be done was through the Gedo.... Madara had the ability to summon the Gedo from it's resting place, which happened to be the moon. Things were beginning to become too coincidental. Was that why the staff was so powerful against the Tailed Beast, it housed the power to contain them directly?

"Susabi...I think the meteorite is within this staff. It's how I was able to defeat the first two tailed beast, two beasts borne of chakra directly. They were unable to act alongside the Staff and my Sharingan's combined effect. It's hard to fully explain, but I know it has something to do with this. Do you believe me?"
Susabi sat back and drank his tea while listening to Madara. Do I believe you? Possibly. It's not entirely out of the question. Though, how that staff of your ties to these cores and the gods. Let alone how you or Daenerys even came across such a thing is left to be seen. But that isn't the topic at hand.

Susabi slid the document over to himself. And read it over again in detail. There is something peculiar here. Hundreds of meteors from the moon have landed on earth correct. Yet it's composition differs from this Felled Angel. The difference between the two being this "Unknown Substance." My hunch is that whatever this Unknown Substance is, it does not typically originate from the moon nor does it originate from earth, in the conventional sense. What substance just produces chakra on its own? Anything of the sort would certainly have to be manmade or at least from some human origin. Susabi continued on. And why did the radiation not affect the human chakra system? Perhaps it wasn't made to do that? It says here that the chakra radiating from the Felled Angel was distinctively different from that of human beings.

Susabi looked at the staff Madara summoned before him. If it is indeed true that your staff has some of the meteorite within it? How did it get there? The information within these pages are incomplete. The meteorite was moved and put into an area known as the Sky Dome but all information on it has been destroyed? Did they ever attempt to harvest the meteor? There are many questions left unanswered.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Susabi sat back and drank his tea while listening to Madara. Do I believe you? Possibly. It's not entirely out of the question. Though, how that staff of your ties to these cores and the gods. Let alone how you or Daenerys even came across such a thing is left to be seen. But that isn't the topic at hand.

Susabi slid the document over to himself. And read it over again in detail. There is something peculiar here. Hundreds of meteors from the moon have landed on earth correct. Yet it's composition differs from this Felled Angel. The difference between the two being this "Unknown Substance." My hunch is that whatever this Unknown Substance is, it does not typically originate from the moon nor does it originate from earth, in the conventional sense. What substance just produces chakra on its own? Anything of the sort would certainly have to be manmade or at least from some human origin. Susabi continued on. And why did the radiation not affect the human chakra system? Perhaps it wasn't made to do that? It says here that the chakra radiating from the Felled Angel was distinctively different from that of human beings.

Susabi looked at the staff Madara summoned before him. If it is indeed true that your staff has some of the meteorite within it? How did it get there? The information within these pages are incomplete. The meteorite was moved and put into an area known as the Sky Dome but all information on it has been destroyed? Did they ever attempt to harvest the meteor? There are many questions left unanswered.
Madara paused to contemplate what Susabi was asking him, his connections to the Gods and more. Susabi expressed his concerns that whatever the meteorite was, it wasn't human. Madara agreed, knowing what it was from; there were very few things in this world that he knew could be capable of producing chakra on it's own but the ability to affect entities borne of chakra was very specific.

"There are many things I do not know still, mysteries I intend to unravel at some point. I do know this staff has the power to suppress the Tailed Beast, weakening them directly. Creations borne solely of chakra. This staff was Daenerys and I don't know where she obtained it, but when I took her life and took it for myself, a seal was branded upon me and the more I use it and study it, the more I become aware of this power unrelated to chakra within it. When I use my own powers, my Rinnegan, I can..." Madara trailed off, having finally recognized the feeling he kept experiencing when he would summon the Gedo Mazo. It was as if the staff itself reacted to the summoning, feeling an inexplicable pull from the weapon. The Gedo's body and Tiamat's bones merged into one to form the weapon as Imeroth had alluded to, it explained why the Bijuu were weakened so much by it.

"I had my clones spread out when we were at the library looking for information. I've had them gather information on the Freehold's military outposts, their base and more. These notes mention the meteorite being moved outside of the nation's limits. The Freehold controlled most of the Land of Fire; northwest of their reach would be the Earthen Badlands." Madara paused, remembering what he could about the geography of this world. "There were many mountains to the Northeast of Tanigakure, but there weren't many in the Badlands, especially not many surrounded by scattered villages. I can only think of one place, but it's unlikely. Far west, the farthest we can travel, there's a dangerous mountain range I read about in the Earthen Badlands. Many artisans have made very patchy settlements around the mountains and caves, there's also an unexplainable patch of earth where the grass doesn't grow, roughly a mile wide, in the center of a crater. Maybe there was a second meteor crash there, or that's where this was stored? I believe Bea Sanmyaku may be where we have to look."