3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here [x]

Mission start:

• Trail and make contact with a powerful individual (4)

Yasha landed exactly where she needed to be: a nice little market place. Although very far from her new home, it would have to make do. It was rather populated, and the people were very kind. Smiling at Yasha as she smiled back. However, her byakugan picked up on a powerful body of chakra. One well above the ordinary. This piqued Yasha's interest as the chakra signature was the strongest she has ever come across since being here. So, she followed. After all, what is the worst that could happen?..
Isabella entered the marketplace. The air smelled rotten and filled with testoterone. Even blind she could feel everyone's eyes on her. She tossed the body of the Yamakana onto the counter where it would be processed for her to receive the bounty. It was swift. Maybe being a blind woman had some perks, people tiptoed around her without much hassle. Might also be the chakra pressure she was emanating.

She turned back towards the black macaw outside and asked for a tavern. She remembered the time she also owned a Tavern. News were a dime a dozen, and it was easy to feel like a god with so much information readily available. She felt like no god now, but it would all change in time.

She caressed the feathers of the macaw as she led it towards the tavern, minding her own business. Still, she felt watched, but this time it wasn't just some brute mercenaries or thirsty shinobi. It was softer... yet more powerful.

Never knew I'd meet someone wearing perfume around these parts.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella entered the marketplace. The air smelled rotten and filled with testoterone. Even blind she could feel everyone's eyes on her. She tossed the body of the Yamakana onto the counter where it would be processed for her to receive the bounty. It was swift. Maybe being a blind woman had some perks, people tiptoed around her without much hassle. Might also be the chakra pressure she was emanating.

She turned back towards the black macaw outside and asked for a tavern. She remembered the time she also owned a Tavern. News were a dime a dozen, and it was easy to feel like a god with so much information readily available. She felt like no god now, but it would all change in time.

She caressed the feathers of the macaw as she led it towards the tavern, minding her own business. Still, she felt watched, but this time it wasn't just some brute mercenaries or thirsty shinobi. It was softer... yet more powerful.

Never knew I'd meet someone wearing perfume around these parts.
Following closely behind the lady, she noticed how she just blatantly dropped a dead body onto a counter nearby. A very strange yet bold thing to do. This woman had a sense of strength and confidence... Yasha wasn't sure if she liked this or not, as this could be a potential enemy. As the lady addressed her, not yet facing her, Yasha was stunned at the women's comment on her perfume and her heightened sense of smell... An Inuzuka perhaps?.. No, no... Not with this amount of chakra. Strangely, the mysterious woman also smelled of fine scent. And everyone knows Inuzukas are smely...

"Well, it's nice to smell nice, after all..." Yasha replied. "Quite a body you tossed over there..." Yasha curiously and slowly peered over the counter to discover what appeared to be a Yamanaka clan member. Yasha walked up beside the lady, yet to face her. "You don't smell too bad yourself. Strange. I'm a fan of such elegant fragrances." Yasha smiled comfortably. It was nice to have someone with a little grace about. Minus the body tossing aspect of it...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Following closely behind the lady, she noticed how she just blatantly dropped a dead body onto a counter nearby. A very strange yet bold thing to do. This woman had a sense of strength and confidence... Yasha wasn't sure if she liked this or not, as this could be a potential enemy. As the lady addressed her, not yet facing her, Yasha was stunned at the women's comment on her perfume and her heightened sense of smell... An Inuzuka perhaps?.. No, no... Not with this amount of chakra. Strangely, the mysterious woman also smelled of fine scent. And everyone knows Inuzukas are smely...

"Well, it's nice to smell nice, after all..." Yasha replied. "Quite a body you tossed over there..." Yasha curiously and slowly peered over the counter to discover what appeared to be a Yamanaka clan member. Yasha walked up beside the lady, yet to face her. "You don't smell too bad yourself. Strange. I'm a fan of such elegant fragrances." Yasha smiled comfortably. It was nice to have someone with a little grace about. Minus the body tossing aspect of it...
Isabella turned to the woman, fully revealing her missing eyes. She was blind, and that shock value would most likely disarm her. She hadn't met many Perfume users in her life, and besides her old childhood friend there was only one, and she was her disciple. To think this element would be born somewhere else, somewhere outside her influence...

Well, it wasn't by chance.

She charged a bit of through her fingers, and created a drop of potent perfume. It smelled of blood red roses with a metallic tinge that seduced yet threatened, roses with blood, before dropping it on her bovine black macaw. It was a test, to see if she was mistaken in her judgment or not. She might just as well only be a vain kunoichi.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella turned to the woman, fully revealing her missing eyes. She was blind, and that shock value would most likely disarm her. She hadn't met many Perfume users in her life, and besides her old childhood friend there was only one, and she was her disciple. To think this element would be born somewhere else, somewhere outside her influence...

Well, it wasn't by chance.

She charged a bit of through her fingers, and created a drop of potent perfume. It smelled of blood red roses with a metallic tinge that seduced yet threatened, roses with blood, before dropping it on her bovine black macaw. It was a test, to see if she was mistaken in her judgment or not. She might just as well only be a vain kunoichi.
Yasha was taken back be the appearance of the lady. She was.... Beautiful... But... Blind... How she was operating as such was only an intense guess to Yasha. As she subtly hinted at the odds of such an assembly, Yasha took the words and ran through them a mile a minute. Like speed reading a book. As she told Yasha that it wasn't by chance, perhaps... Destiny? Yasha did not believe in such things. However, she took the moment as it came. This would be her first real interaction with a human. She took in a whiff of the perfume, and it smelled as ugly as it did nice. It reminded her of a beautiful death. This was threatening, even to Yasha. But of course she wouldn't show such an emotion. Yasha responded in kind. She softly blew out a pinkish mist, very light in substance and color and hardly noticeable to those around. It filled the air between the two with the faint scent of lotus flowers, however in the same sense, it would be picked up subconsciously as the smell of a dozen corpses. Both smells, simultaneous. Perhaps this would hint to the woman that Yasha was perhaps a friend, not an enemy. Yasha declined to speak, waiting on this unique woman's remark on her perfume release... Maybe Yasha can seek answers from this woman in life. She was new to this realm. And this woman obviously had been through trials and tribulations. She was no slouch, Yasha picked up on. And no better partner than a battle-hardened one...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yasha was taken back be the appearance of the lady. She was.... Beautiful... But... Blind... How she was operating as such was only an intense guess to Yasha. As she subtly hinted at the odds of such an assembly, Yasha took the words and ran through them a mile a minute. Like speed reading a book. As she told Yasha that it wasn't by chance, perhaps... Destiny? Yasha did not believe in such things. However, she took the moment as it came. This would be her first real interaction with a human. She took in a whiff of the perfume, and it smelled as ugly as it did nice. It reminded her of a beautiful death. This was threatening, even to Yasha. But of course she wouldn't show such an emotion. Yasha responded in kind. She softly blew out a pinkish mist, very light in substance and color and hardly noticeable to those around. It filled the air between the two with the faint scent of lotus flowers, however in the same sense, it would be picked up subconsciously as the smell of a dozen corpses. Both smells, simultaneous. Perhaps this would hint to the woman that Yasha was perhaps a friend, not an enemy. Yasha declined to speak, waiting on this unique woman's remark on her perfume release... Maybe Yasha can seek answers from this woman in life. She was new to this realm. And this woman obviously had been through trials and tribulations. She was no slouch, Yasha picked up on. And no better partner than a battle-hardened one...
So Isabella was right, this woman was a Perfume user... This was interesting. Isabella was not one to trust others readily, but she appreciated the coincidences in life. What she was planning was big, and she could get all the help she could find.

My name is Isabella Uchiha. What is your name?

She asked, solemnly. Her posture gave away nothing of herself, no weaknesses either physical or spiritual, yet she was inviting all the same.

I am new to this city, would you happen to know of a good tavern?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Isabella was right, this woman was a Perfume user... This was interesting. Isabella was not one to trust others readily, but she appreciated the coincidences in life. What she was planning was big, and she could get all the help she could find.

My name is Isabella Uchiha. What is your name?

She asked, solemnly. Her posture gave away nothing of herself, no weaknesses either physical or spiritual, yet she was inviting all the same.

I am new to this city, would you happen to know of a good tavern?
Yasha cringed upon hearing the name "Uchiha"... She disliked the Uchiha from word of mouth, their eyes bring about hatred and they are cursed beyond repair. However, this was no problem for Yasha, as Isabella had no eyes to worry about... However, this would explain her physical and mental resolve. Yasha would admit, Uchiha were all smart beyond their time, and masters at their crafts. "Yasha Otsutsuki..." Yasha replied. Not many Otsutsuki walking around blatantly out in the open. Yasha expected a reaction, but would much rather if this strange figure didn't make it a big deal...

"A tavern? No, I do not... I am also new to this... Realm..." Yasha said, trying to avoid admitting she is from an entirely different realm. "I hail from Zatira. A desert wasteland. Not much around those parts, and that is what brought me here..." Yasha explained. However, she would not pass up the Uchiha problem. Yes, to Yasha this was a problem. She would much rather the evil Uchiha clan be exterminated. Even if Isabella was different... Yasha was not a fan of anything deriving from her clan... Doujutsu especially. Perhaps if destiny did exist, this is why this certain Uchiha no longer had eyes... Perhaps it was simply for the better.

"Uchiha, you say? I've heard... Stories, of such creatures. Intelligent... But a stain on existence, I believe." Yasha was bold in her approach, not caring what Isabella would think of this. However, she came to reassure Isabella that she was safe with her. "However, you lack your eyes... And this, for me, is satisfactory as partial atonement for your clan's sins... Now rest assured, that I will not attack you, as it would be below my standards to attack someone blind, but you did not, and do not strike me as one with the eyes of many techniques..." Yasha referred to the sharingan's ability to rapidly copy other shinobi's jutsu... "Perhaps you can change my mind about the wicked Uchiha over time..." Yasha instilled faith in this claim. However, she did not bet on that happening. The clan has too much of a reputation... But she would be lying to herself if she said that Isabella did not catch her attention... Her demeanor, her resolve, her clan, and her lack of eyes... Yasha, had many questions. Perhaps questions for another time... "I am sure there is a tavern around here somewhere. However, you must lead the way. Although blind, you seem to be a better navigator than myself..." Yasha said this half serious and half jokingly. If she could capture and kill a shinobi, wander to a populated marketplace to drop off what was apparently a bounty, all whilst blind, who was Yasha to take the lead? And although both not from this area, Isabella undoubtedly had more experience traversing these lands than Yasha, who was bound to Zatira until recently...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yasha cringed upon hearing the name "Uchiha"... She disliked the Uchiha from word of mouth, their eyes bring about hatred and they are cursed beyond repair. However, this was no problem for Yasha, as Isabella had no eyes to worry about... However, this would explain her physical and mental resolve. Yasha would admit, Uchiha were all smart beyond their time, and masters at their crafts. "Yasha Otsutsuki..." Yasha replied. Not many Otsutsuki walking around blatantly out in the open. Yasha expected a reaction, but would much rather if this strange figure didn't make it a big deal...

"A tavern? No, I do not... I am also new to this... Realm..." Yasha said, trying to avoid admitting she is from an entirely different realm. "I hail from Zatira. A desert wasteland. Not much around those parts, and that is what brought me here..." Yasha explained. However, she would not pass up the Uchiha problem. Yes, to Yasha this was a problem. She would much rather the evil Uchiha clan be exterminated. Even if Isabella was different... Yasha was not a fan of anything deriving from her clan... Doujutsu especially. Perhaps if destiny did exist, this is why this certain Uchiha no longer had eyes... Perhaps it was simply for the better.

"Uchiha, you say? I've heard... Stories, of such creatures. Intelligent... But a stain on existence, I believe." Yasha was bold in her approach, not caring what Isabella would think of this. However, she came to reassure Isabella that she was safe with her. "However, you lack your eyes... And this, for me, is satisfactory as partial atonement for your clan's sins... Now rest assured, that I will not attack you, as it would be below my standards to attack someone blind, but you did not, and do not strike me as one with the eyes of many techniques..." Yasha referred to the sharingan's ability to rapidly copy other shinobi's jutsu... "Perhaps you can change my mind about the wicked Uchiha over time..." Yasha instilled faith in this claim. However, she did not bet on that happening. The clan has too much of a reputation... But she would be lying to herself if she said that Isabella did not catch her attention... Her demeanor, her resolve, her clan, and her lack of eyes... Yasha, had many questions. Perhaps questions for another time... "I am sure there is a tavern around here somewhere. However, you must lead the way. Although blind, you seem to be a better navigator than myself..." Yasha said this half serious and half jokingly. If she could capture and kill a shinobi, wander to a populated marketplace to drop off what was apparently a bounty, all whilst blind, who was Yasha to take the lead? And although both not from this area, Isabella undoubtedly had more experience traversing these lands than Yasha, who was bound to Zatira until recently...
An Otsutsuki... the god clan.

She said, though involuntarily clentching her fist as the bold words of the kunoichi stroke through Isabella's core directly.

A bold and arrogant god I see. I don't think I'll change your mind about the wickedness of our clan, and I don't think my predicament comes from our sin. Though I should warn you, Otsutsuki, that my downfall stemmed from my own arrogance. Your own ingenuity might be yours though, and for someone so far from home you sure don't mind your words, or whom they might offend.

She said, her removing her fist from within the macaw's feathers, where it was hidden from sight. Through her long slumber, she already knew the world where she was in had changed. She had fashioned herself a god before, but now she knew her place might not be that high. These type of snubs would have to be taken in stride for now. Besides this was not Isabella's battle.

I don't know how many Uchiha you're acquainted with, but I will ignore your stabs for I don't think they were directed at me. In time you'll have to fight that battle alone, and I'm sure the recipient of that hatred will take care of that arrogance.

She continued walking towards the tavern that had been suggested in the Marketplace. The smell of booze and degenerates permeated the air, indicating that she had arrived to her destination. She was unsure if the Kunoichi intended to follow her, but, since no battle had started yet between the two, she decided not to bother with it.

The doors of the tavern oppened suddenly, and a body flew directly towards Isabella. She had smelled and sensed the man already, and swiftly lowered her body like a leaf in the wind, pivoting around the catapulted body with a grace of a taijutsu master. The tavern was popping, so let's get in. Multiple skermishes had been started all over the room. Apparently someone had bumped into another person, and the alcool increased the stupidity and violence of most costumers.

She wordlessly dodged incoming chairs, bottles and tables before arriving in front of the completely unbothered barman. Tossing a golden coin, she asked for a fine liquor. The barman laughed at the blind chick and brought a strong alcohol from the shelf, it's pungent smell no different from rubbing alcohol, rotten and poor. He snickered as he tossed an unwashed glass with the foul liquid towards Isabella.

Catching it in her hand, she smiled to the man, disarming him momentarily before pinning his dominant hand with a needle, nailing both onto the bar counter.

Thank you. I wasn't interested in whatever rat piss you serve here, but I sure wonder if you should keep lying to me as this conversation continues. I might not be as forgiving if you refuse to give me the information that I actually want.

THe needle was infused with poison, and necrotic fungal infection started to spread through the hand's veins. It was excrutiating as the skin turned black and rotten, but it was nothing compared to what it could do if Isabella decided that the man's worth stopped outweighing his pathetic existance.

I am looking for Madara Uchiha.

And the tavern turned silence.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An Otsutsuki... the god clan.

She said, though involuntarily clentching her fist as the bold words of the kunoichi stroke through Isabella's core directly.

A bold and arrogant god I see. I don't think I'll change your mind about the wickedness of our clan, and I don't think my predicament comes from our sin. Though I should warn you, Otsutsuki, that my downfall stemmed from my own arrogance. Your own ingenuity might be yours though, and for someone so far from home you sure don't mind your words, or whom they might offend.

She said, her removing her fist from within the macaw's feathers, where it was hidden from sight. Through her long slumber, she already knew the world where she was in had changed. She had fashioned herself a god before, but now she knew her place might not be that high. These type of snubs would have to be taken in stride for now. Besides this was not Isabella's battle.

I don't know how many Uchiha you're acquainted with, but I will ignore your stabs for I don't think they were directed at me. In time you'll have to fight that battle alone, and I'm sure the recipient of that hatred will take care of that arrogance.

She continued walking towards the tavern that had been suggested in the Marketplace. The smell of booze and degenerates permeated the air, indicating that she had arrived to her destination. She was unsure if the Kunoichi intended to follow her, but, since no battle had started yet between the two, she decided not to bother with it.

The doors of the tavern oppened suddenly, and a body flew directly towards Isabella. She had smelled and sensed the man already, and swiftly lowered her body like a leaf in the wind, pivoting around the catapulted body with a grace of a taijutsu master. The tavern was popping, so let's get in. Multiple skermishes had been started all over the room. Apparently someone had bumped into another person, and the alcool increased the stupidity and violence of most costumers.

She wordlessly dodged incoming chairs, bottles and tables before arriving in front of the completely unbothered barman. Tossing a golden coin, she asked for a fine liquor. The barman laughed at the blind chick and brought a strong alcohol from the shelf, it's pungent smell no different from rubbing alcohol, rotten and poor. He snickered as he tossed an unwashed glass with the foul liquid towards Isabella.

Catching it in her hand, she smiled to the man, disarming him momentarily before pinning his dominant hand with a needle, nailing both onto the bar counter.

Thank you. I wasn't interested in whatever rat piss you serve here, but I sure wonder if you should keep lying to me as this conversation continues. I might not be as forgiving if you refuse to give me the information that I actually want.

THe needle was infused with poison, and necrotic fungal infection started to spread through the hand's veins. It was excrutiating as the skin turned black and rotten, but it was nothing compared to what it could do if Isabella decided that the man's worth stopped outweighing his pathetic existance.

I am looking for Madara Uchiha.

And the tavern turned silence.
Yasha did indeed plan on following the blind Isabella Uchiha. And so, she did. She understood what the woman had said to her, however, Yasha had only been here perhaps for a year... Maybe a little longer, little shorter?.. Yasha didn't know. Her perception of time was a tad off, since being asleep for one hundred years... Perhaps her words were too harsh to the human. She didn't mean to offend, but that ship has already sailed. Before making it to the tavern, Yasha made her intentions clear. "I am sorry. Perhaps my words were too harsh. I am not used to the interaction." she explained herself. She explained this while making their way to what eventually turned into a trashy-themed bar, escalating in fights and madness. The typical beer joint... She saw Isabella bobbing and weaving through, and Yasha just followed her lead. Everything aimed at Isabella, would clear itself as Yasha followed behind unscathed because of this.

She stood idly by as Isabella had an interaction with the bar tender... Her attitude was foul, but confident, nonetheless. She talked about Yasha being bold, however herself being two times as bold. However unlike Isabella, Yasha didn't take this as arrogance. Yasha saw this as head strong strength. Not realizing how completely different the two may be, she wondered why Isabella chalked up Yasha's confidence in her speech to arrogance, as that is not what Yasha would call it... Oh well. She was learning as she went on. Isabella had basically called Yasha an arrogant god. Which she didn't quite understand. Yasha had thoughts of changing the way she spoke... For the better, of course. However, as she pierced the bartender's hands, Yasha, with her hands tucked away in her robe, subtly placed both hands on her katana much like a samurai about to perform the Iaido technique. However, only her hands and the handle and hilt of her sword were peering out of her white robe... She was not sure what was in the needle that pierced the barkeep's hands, but she could see the visible necrosis taking its course up the hands of the barkeep... Yasha was going to defend herself and Isabella from any outside source as Yasha had many questions about this realm that she just knew Isabella would know. But this furthered as Isabella mentioned the legendary Madara Uchiha... Everyone had shut the **** up at the question of Madara...

Now, either she was asking of him for something bad, or something good... But Yasha knew, if she could exterminate the famed Uchiha, she could stop the beating heart of the Uchiha clan... Now, Yasha eyed every single soul in the tavern, which was quite easy with her Byakugan active, ready for the most simplest of movement towards Isabella while she questioned the barkeep. At this point, it didn't matter for what reason she needed to find the man. As long as she could lead Yasha to him, that makes this journey worthwhile...

Now of course, two of the nearest bar patrons had to be brave and rush to the bartenders aid to try and stop Isabella. One in which Yasha kicked in the stomach with a spinning front kick and the other, as Yasha spun back around using her momentum, being hit in the mouth with the handle of Yasha's sword, breaking all of his frontal teeth and jaw. Neither of them got back up after the assault. Someone rushed behind Yasha to hit her in the head with a bottle but not to their knowledge, in clear view of Yasha's pale eyes... "Don't." Yasha said, addressing the man without turning around. This had the man in pure shock. Have any of these neanderthals seen a shinobi?.. They attack like common criminals of low class...

No one else made a move nor a peep. Yasha had tucked her sword and her hands back underneath her robe and let Isabella continue to question the infected barkeep, eager to hear his answer. "Speak..." Yasha told the bartender. There was no way he wouldn't properly answer, with the threat of both Yasha and Isabella in his clear view... And the infection wasn't getting any weaker...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yasha did indeed plan on following the blind Isabella Uchiha. And so, she did. She understood what the woman had said to her, however, Yasha had only been here perhaps for a year... Maybe a little longer, little shorter?.. Yasha didn't know. Her perception of time was a tad off, since being asleep for one hundred years... Perhaps her words were too harsh to the human. She didn't mean to offend, but that ship has already sailed. Before making it to the tavern, Yasha made her intentions clear. "I am sorry. Perhaps my words were too harsh. I am not used to the interaction." she explained herself. She explained this while making their way to what eventually turned into a trashy-themed bar, escalating in fights and madness. The typical beer joint... She saw Isabella bobbing and weaving through, and Yasha just followed her lead. Everything aimed at Isabella, would clear itself as Yasha followed behind unscathed because of this.

She stood idly by as Isabella had an interaction with the bar tender... Her attitude was foul, but confident, nonetheless. She talked about Yasha being bold, however herself being two times as bold. However unlike Isabella, Yasha didn't take this as arrogance. Yasha saw this as head strong strength. Not realizing how completely different the two may be, she wondered why Isabella chalked up Yasha's confidence in her speech to arrogance, as that is not what Yasha would call it... Oh well. She was learning as she went on. Isabella had basically called Yasha an arrogant god. Which she didn't quite understand. Yasha had thoughts of changing the way she spoke... For the better, of course. However, as she pierced the bartender's hands, Yasha, with her hands tucked away in her robe, subtly placed both hands on her katana much like a samurai about to perform the Iaido technique. However, only her hands and the handle and hilt of her sword were peering out of her white robe... She was not sure what was in the needle that pierced the barkeep's hands, but she could see the visible necrosis taking its course up the hands of the barkeep... Yasha was going to defend herself and Isabella from any outside source as Yasha had many questions about this realm that she just knew Isabella would know. But this furthered as Isabella mentioned the legendary Madara Uchiha... Everyone had shut the **** up at the question of Madara...

Now, either she was asking of him for something bad, or something good... But Yasha knew, if she could exterminate the famed Uchiha, she could stop the beating heart of the Uchiha clan... Now, Yasha eyed every single soul in the tavern, which was quite easy with her Byakugan active, ready for the most simplest of movement towards Isabella while she questioned the barkeep. At this point, it didn't matter for what reason she needed to find the man. As long as she could lead Yasha to him, that makes this journey worthwhile...

Now of course, two of the nearest bar patrons had to be brave and rush to the bartenders aid to try and stop Isabella. One in which Yasha kicked in the stomach with a spinning front kick and the other, as Yasha spun back around using her momentum, being hit in the mouth with the handle of Yasha's sword, breaking all of his frontal teeth and jaw. Neither of them got back up after the assault. Someone rushed behind Yasha to hit her in the head with a bottle but not to their knowledge, in clear view of Yasha's pale eyes... "Don't." Yasha said, addressing the man without turning around. This had the man in pure shock. Have any of these neanderthals seen a shinobi?.. They attack like common criminals of low class...

No one else made a move nor a peep. Yasha had tucked her sword and her hands back underneath her robe and let Isabella continue to question the infected barkeep, eager to hear his answer. "Speak..." Yasha told the bartender. There was no way he wouldn't properly answer, with the threat of both Yasha and Isabella in his clear view... And the infection wasn't getting any weaker...
The air felt heavy just by uthering his name. He had grown far more than she would ever expect. Isabella gripped the needle tighter, fully prepared to stab the braver patrons but Yasha's actions gave her pause. She battled masterfully, and her taijutsu skills were gracefull ( Way to go Moxx, beautiful descriptions! ). The Otsutsuki had focused chakra on her eyes, and the whole tavern seemed to fall in her range. She could feel her eyes all over the room and the last remaining thug was stopped just by her threat. The Byakugan, the all-seeing eye. Maybe this god might prove to be more interesting than Isabella had thought.

With the stranger having her back, and seemingly interested in Isabella's actions, Isabella decided to proceed with the interrogation. The barman was sweating profusily as he stuttered.

That... thing.... what is that...

The barman said, refering to the spread of the deathly fungal disease. Isabella smilled before stabbing her left index and middle finger on the man's shoulder to chest nerve connections. The discharge of lightning produced a stasis meant to cause maximum amount of pain. The man screamed like a soul in the hands of a demon.

Genkotsu Kamakiri: Dangan Ari: Kunō | Mantis Fist: Paraponera Clavata: Torment
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A mantis fist technique which involves the administration of lightning charka into an enemy's body so as to stimulate a false signal for pain. Psychically, when used in a fight, this technique exhibits the styles usual attack methods; with the user delivering one, if not several swift finger jab blows to a target and discharging chakra upon impact. These blows, as is characteristic of the Mantis Fist, boast the strange and somewhat contradicting, fluid, rigid, and somewhat stiff quality common of the style; with this particular employment emphasising on speed and therefore using sharp, somewhat spear-like arm movements with little to no arm-drawback or windup so as to transition from neutral into extended states in mere moments, and then back again. As aforementioned the released lightning chakra forces false signals so as to induce pain onto an opponent, pain that can range from anything between mild to traumatising and incapacitating. However, it is generally the duration and area of contact that the user has had that determines the pain felt by the recipient, the longer or more numerous the case of exposure, the more severe effects will be. The targeted area is also of great consideration as striking vitals, pressure points, or even wounds can also increase severity - thus the focus of this technique on physical speed so that the user can best target areas of interest as quickly and effectively as possible. Needless to say the chakra based applications of this technique can also be administered discreetly, for instance, during a greeting should the user gain fingertip based contact with an enemy then this technique can be used discretely.

Note:
Can only be used 3x
Can only be used once every two turns.
A maximum of four strikes can be delivered per use.
Against enemies of equal or higher rank the pain felt for each momentary contact will be around that of a hairline fracture - producing sharp pangs of pain in an area around the contact site that’s no larger than a ping pong ball. (Doubled if sensitive spots such as the plexus, temple, and other spots with significant nerve bundles). That of a breakage with sharper pangs in a tennis ball size area for those a rank lower, and even more severe pain spread across an area exceeding that of a size 5 football for two ranks or lower. In the case of significantly prolonged contact, the pain is only limited by the users intentions. (Basically if the user manages to remain in contact to continuously sustain this technique for an entire turn or more, at the expense of -30 chakra per turn.)
- In battle, the user can generally only apply momentary contact to an opponent; with extended applications generally being utilised for out of battle (RP) torture based purposes and thus utilised to its full extent at the users discretion. However in battle, should the user manage to main contact for an entire turn or more an enemy will be left at their mercy - in too much pain to properly mold chakra and ultimately left incapacitated by pain.
Physical damage is generally minor, at most inflicting bruises on well toned parts of the body or on an odd occasion fractures on weaker, minor bones. However striking a vital or soft spot could potentially cause dire or even fatal injury. (Eyes and so on, throat, so on.)
- The user can of course experiment with the type of pain expericed (Sharp, dull, throbbing, burning, etc)

Yasha... Did he just answer my question with a question? I'm blind so I might have missed something. I'm pretty sure I asked you about Madara Uchiha, barman... did I stutter?

She retrieved her fingers, and the man caught a respite. The excrutiating pain was seared into his brain though, and he paused before starting again.

Please... that... that man is... he'll kill us all...

I'm pretty sure he can't be bothered to that... but I'm here... I can kill all of you. And I'm sure you know it won't be painless.

He's the most powerful ninja..He's going to k-...

Isabella stabbed the man with her fingers once again, lingering a bit longer than before.

When I asked for information, maybe I wasn't explicit enough. I don't care for how much you fear that long haired bastard. I don't care for your threats either. Where can I find Madara Uchiha.

I DON'T KNOW! I- AAAAAAAAAH

Try again.

THE VILLAGE! THE VILLAGE!

Oh...

She said, removing her fingers from the man.

He owns a village up north... He founded the Village Hidden in the Valley... When he's not wondering around the world he stays there... please... I don't know if he's there... but someone must know about it...

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The air felt heavy just by uthering his name. He had grown far more than she would ever expect. Isabella gripped the needle tighter, fully prepared to stab the braver patrons but Yasha's actions gave her pause. She battled masterfully, and her taijutsu skills were gracefull ( Way to go Moxx, beautiful descriptions! ). The Otsutsuki had focused chakra on her eyes, and the whole tavern seemed to fall in her range. She could feel her eyes all over the room and the last remaining thug was stopped just by her threat. The Byakugan, the all-seeing eye. Maybe this god might prove to be more interesting than Isabella had thought.

With the stranger having her back, and seemingly interested in Isabella's actions, Isabella decided to proceed with the interrogation. The barman was sweating profusily as he stuttered.

That... thing.... what is that...

The barman said, refering to the spread of the deathly fungal disease. Isabella smilled before stabbing her left index and middle finger on the man's shoulder to chest nerve connections. The discharge of lightning produced a stasis meant to cause maximum amount of pain. The man screamed like a soul in the hands of a demon.

Genkotsu Kamakiri: Dangan Ari: Kunō | Mantis Fist: Paraponera Clavata: Torment
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A mantis fist technique which involves the administration of lightning charka into an enemy's body so as to stimulate a false signal for pain. Psychically, when used in a fight, this technique exhibits the styles usual attack methods; with the user delivering one, if not several swift finger jab blows to a target and discharging chakra upon impact. These blows, as is characteristic of the Mantis Fist, boast the strange and somewhat contradicting, fluid, rigid, and somewhat stiff quality common of the style; with this particular employment emphasising on speed and therefore using sharp, somewhat spear-like arm movements with little to no arm-drawback or windup so as to transition from neutral into extended states in mere moments, and then back again. As aforementioned the released lightning chakra forces false signals so as to induce pain onto an opponent, pain that can range from anything between mild to traumatising and incapacitating. However, it is generally the duration and area of contact that the user has had that determines the pain felt by the recipient, the longer or more numerous the case of exposure, the more severe effects will be. The targeted area is also of great consideration as striking vitals, pressure points, or even wounds can also increase severity - thus the focus of this technique on physical speed so that the user can best target areas of interest as quickly and effectively as possible. Needless to say the chakra based applications of this technique can also be administered discreetly, for instance, during a greeting should the user gain fingertip based contact with an enemy then this technique can be used discretely.

Note:
Can only be used 3x
Can only be used once every two turns.
A maximum of four strikes can be delivered per use.
Against enemies of equal or higher rank the pain felt for each momentary contact will be around that of a hairline fracture - producing sharp pangs of pain in an area around the contact site that’s no larger than a ping pong ball. (Doubled if sensitive spots such as the plexus, temple, and other spots with significant nerve bundles). That of a breakage with sharper pangs in a tennis ball size area for those a rank lower, and even more severe pain spread across an area exceeding that of a size 5 football for two ranks or lower. In the case of significantly prolonged contact, the pain is only limited by the users intentions. (Basically if the user manages to remain in contact to continuously sustain this technique for an entire turn or more, at the expense of -30 chakra per turn.)
- In battle, the user can generally only apply momentary contact to an opponent; with extended applications generally being utilised for out of battle (RP) torture based purposes and thus utilised to its full extent at the users discretion. However in battle, should the user manage to main contact for an entire turn or more an enemy will be left at their mercy - in too much pain to properly mold chakra and ultimately left incapacitated by pain.
Physical damage is generally minor, at most inflicting bruises on well toned parts of the body or on an odd occasion fractures on weaker, minor bones. However striking a vital or soft spot could potentially cause dire or even fatal injury. (Eyes and so on, throat, so on.)
- The user can of course experiment with the type of pain expericed (Sharp, dull, throbbing, burning, etc)

Yasha... Did he just answer my question with a question? I'm blind so I might have missed something. I'm pretty sure I asked you about Madara Uchiha, barman... did I stutter?

She retrieved her fingers, and the man caught a respite. The excrutiating pain was seared into his brain though, and he paused before starting again.

Please... that... that man is... he'll kill us all...

I'm pretty sure he can't be bothered to that... but I'm here... I can kill all of you. And I'm sure you know it won't be painless.

He's the leader of the Akatsuki...He's going to k-...

Isabella stabbed the man with her fingers once again, lingering a bit longer than before.

When I asked for information, maybe I wasn't explicit enough. I don't care for how much you fear that long haired bastard. I don't care for your threats either. Where can I find Madara Uchiha.

I DON'T KNOW! I- AAAAAAAAAH

Try again.

THE VILLAGE! THE VILLAGE!

Oh...

She said, removing her fingers from the man.

He owns a village up north... He founded the Village Hidden in the Valley... When he's not wondering around the world with the Akatsuki he stays there... please... I don't know if he's there... but someone must know about it...
Yasha found Isabella's demeanor towards the stuttering barkeep hilarious. These people have never seen life or death situations clearly and it showed. Isabella asked if the man answered her question with another question. Yasha wasn't playing around, but Isabella was on another level... This felt like a personal achievement she was after. Yasha answered... "I think he answered your question with another question..." Aiming to get the man into even more trouble, and sure enough, Isabella continued to deliver a painful onslaught onto the man until he gave her the proper answers... It was quite funny to Yasha. She had never seen someone so frightful at the hands of another. Although blind, Isabella hit all of her marks with one hundred percent accuracy. It was truly unlike anything Yasha had ever seen. Shall she would have lost her eyes, should would have gone mad... Isabella seemed to not have missed a beat as she neither seemed crazy or faltered. If anything, Yasha had guessed that losing her eyes made Isabella stronger, in a sense.

Isabella continued to make it clear that she could murder everyone here and that they need not fear Madara, but her. To which Yasha thought to be correct. No one here was ready for either of them. And probably never would be... Best not make them come back... A second trip will be their last visit...

Yasha grew more curious and more curious... Having heard Isabella call Madara a bastard... Perhaps this was indeed a personal goal for the scarlet-haired Uchiha... Perhaps this was even better for Yasha, as the end goal might not result in the two fighting like Yasha had halfway assumed... Maybe this will strengthen their newly formed bond.

She overheard the man spill the beans, saying that Madara resided in a place called the Village Hidden in the Valley... Not sure about Isabella, but that's all Yasha needed to hear... "Sink..." Yasha said while placing her hands onto the ground and channeling a peculiar chakra underneath the barkeep... The ground turned to white mushy stuff and he began to sink. And the more he struggled, the quicker he went. Yasha stood back up to watch the man in the process of perishing. The technique performed was quite deep... Anyone trying to save him will just go right along with him... Into the depths. His arm reaching out for help and his neck submerged, he yelled for Yasha's help. Yasha kept a plain face, not too concerned about the man as he eventually sank entirely... And to never be found...

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40(-20/turn)
Damage: 80(+20/in combinations)
Description: The user performs three handseals and then slams their hands on the ground. They will then channel massive amounts of porisuchiton chakra through it to gather up a miniature sea of the material underneath a certain area. This amount of polystyrene will then replace the earth underneath the target and due to the lightness of pomystyrene, most targets will fall through the material down to a depth of several meters. As they fall, the surrounding pellets will smack into them with high speeds and crush them into a pulp, similar to some sand techniques. This technique can be sustained at the cost of additional chakra. The technique gains extra damage if the user adds weight into the crater to push the polystyrene down on the target harder and thus gains a +20 dmg boost if combined with earth/water or other heavy elements that can be concentrated into the pit.

Note: Can be sustained for up to three turns per use.
Note: The user is only able to use earth/fire/wind- based elements up to A-rank while sustaining this technique.
Note: Requires a cooldown of two turns and can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.
Note: No Polystyrene Above A-rank after this technique ends.

"Should we head there now? Or see what else these patrons or this area has to offer?.." Yasha asked Isabella. "That barkeep was knowledgeable enough. I do not doubt that these patrons are just as knowledgeable..." Yasha was nothing less than implying that they should torture, interrogate, and kill everyone here... Yasha saw them all guilty by association, with the barkeep ratting them all out when he eventually answered properly and that they had some idea of Madara Uchiha and perhaps even his whereabouts. She left the choice up to Isabella... The bar was just as silent and still as it was when Madara Uchiha was first mentioned. No one talked... And no one moved...

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yasha found Isabella's demeanor towards the stuttering barkeep hilarious. These people have never seen life or death situations clearly and it showed. Isabella asked if the man answered her question with another question. Yasha wasn't playing around, but Isabella was on another level... This felt like a personal achievement she was after. Yasha answered... "I think he answered your question with another question..." Aiming to get the man into even more trouble, and sure enough, Isabella continued to deliver a painful onslaught onto the man until he gave her the proper answers... It was quite funny to Yasha. She had never seen someone so frightful at the hands of another. Although blind, Isabella hit all of her marks with one hundred percent accuracy. It was truly unlike anything Yasha had ever seen. Shall she would have lost her eyes, should would have gone mad... Isabella seemed to not have missed a beat as she neither seemed crazy or faltered. If anything, Yasha had guessed that losing her eyes made Isabella stronger, in a sense.

Isabella continued to make it clear that she could murder everyone here and that they need not fear Madara, but her. To which Yasha thought to be correct. No one here was ready for either of them. And probably never would be... Best not make them come back... A second trip will be their last visit...

Yasha grew more curious and more curious... Having heard Isabella call Madara a bastard... Perhaps this was indeed a personal goal for the scarlet-haired Uchiha... Perhaps this was even better for Yasha, as the end goal might not result in the two fighting like Yasha had halfway assumed... Maybe this will strengthen their newly formed bond.

She overheard the man spill the beans, saying that Madara resided in a place called the Village Hidden in the Valley... Not sure about Isabella, but that's all Yasha needed to hear... "Sink..." Yasha said while placing her hands onto the ground and channeling a peculiar chakra underneath the barkeep... The ground turned to white mushy stuff and he began to sink. And the more he struggled, the quicker he went. Yasha stood back up to watch the man in the process of perishing. The technique performed was quite deep... Anyone trying to save him will just go right along with him... Into the depths. His arm reaching out for help and his neck submerged, he yelled for Yasha's help. Yasha kept a plain face, not too concerned about the man as he eventually sank entirely... And to never be found...

Chakra: 40(-20/turn)
Damage: 80(+20/in combinations)
Description: The user performs three handseals and then slams their hands on the ground. They will then channel massive amounts of porisuchiton chakra through it to gather up a miniature sea of the material underneath a certain area. This amount of polystyrene will then replace the earth underneath the target and due to the lightness of pomystyrene, most targets will fall through the material down to a depth of several meters. As they fall, the surrounding pellets will smack into them with high speeds and crush them into a pulp, similar to some sand techniques. This technique can be sustained at the cost of additional chakra. The technique gains extra damage if the user adds weight into the crater to push the polystyrene down on the target harder and thus gains a +20 dmg boost if combined with earth/water or other heavy elements that can be concentrated into the pit.

Note: Can be sustained for up to three turns per use.
Note: The user is only able to use earth/fire/wind- based elements up to A-rank while sustaining this technique.
Note: Requires a cooldown of two turns and can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.
Note: No Polystyrene Above A-rank after this technique ends.

"Should we head there now? Or see what else these patrons or this area has to offer?.." Yasha asked Isabella. "That barkeep was knowledgeable enough. I do not doubt that these patrons are just as knowledgeable..." Yasha was nothing less than implying that they should torture, interrogate, and kill everyone here... Yasha saw them all guilty by association, with the barkeep ratting them all out when he eventually answered properly and that they had some idea of Madara Uchiha and perhaps even his whereabouts. She left the choice up to Isabella... The bar was just as silent and still as it was when Madara Uchiha was first mentioned. No one talked... And no one moved...
Isabella pulled the poisonous needle from the barman's hand, allowing him to fall inside the plastic substance that Yasha hand created. She felt annoyed that Yasha had taken the initiative of killing the man, but she couldn't deny the truth in her words. With one exception.

I'm glad you had enough of that conversation, but when you say head there, wouldn't it be much easier to have this sap tells us where exactly "there" is?

She tossed the poisonous needle casually, hitting the eye of a drunk guy that left the bathroom, still zipping his pants after forcing himself onto a crying bartender, hidden in the stall. The poison worked fast, and melted the man's brain into a pool of black decay that spilled through his orifices.

I doubt you'll find a sober one amongst this troop, but be my guest. That one looks sober enough. Find us a location so that you don't force a helpless blind lady in a wild hunt up north.

She pointed to a guy cowering behind a table, most likely a sexual slave to one of the more violent thugs that had long passed out from either booze or fight.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella pulled the poisonous needle from the barman's hand, allowing him to fall inside the plastic substance that Yasha hand created. She felt annoyed that Yasha had taken the initiative of killing the man, but she couldn't deny the truth in her words. With one exception.

I'm glad you had enough of that conversation, but when you say head there, wouldn't it be much easier to have this sap tells us where exactly "there" is?

She tossed the poisonous needle casually, hitting the eye of a drunk guy that left the bathroom, still zipping his pants after forcing himself onto a crying bartender, hidden in the stall. The poison worked fast, and melted the man's brain into a pool of black decay that spilled through his orifices.

I doubt you'll find a sober one amongst this troop, but be my guest. That one looks sober enough. Find us a location so that you don't force a helpless blind lady in a wild hunt up north.

She pointed to a guy cowering behind a table, most likely a sexual slave to one of the more violent thugs that had long passed out from either booze or fight.
Yasha was book smart, very book smart... But not street smart... She lacked the necessary common sense to figure this on her own as she was willing to aimlessly travel to find the place in question. "Perhaps..." Yasha said simply, not wanting to just admit that Isabella was flat out correct. The longer they stayed, the more disgusted Yasha got at the state of the foul place... Yasha took heed to Isabella's direction and walked up to the cowering individual unchallenged. They had witnessed yet another person perish due to their incompetent ways. Mushy brain and organs? Check. It was an ugly sight.

Yasha, known for her softness in conversation and stoicism, simply addressed the cowering man after kneeling down in front of him... "I have a deal for you." Yasha stated firmly. "In exchange for some information for my scarlet-haired friend and I here, I will take you from this god-forsaken place to somewhere where you can be a king..." Yasha promised with her words holding up as confidentially as ever. Now how true these words were or in what fashion would she deliver this promise was unclear, but the hurt and abused man didn't think twice before reaching over the table he was behind, grabbing a pencil used to write down orders and a napkin... Trembling, he quickly drew a messy but accurate map on the napkin for Yasha and Isabella and handed it over. Yasha looked at it, and it seemed to be accurate. She was going to hand the napkin over to Isabella for confirmation, but forgot the lady was blind... It was hard to remember as if you didn't see her face to face, you would have never guessed. Yasha just assumed the map was correct as the man had no reason to lie and was obviously a victim of the environment, not thriving in it. "Who here hurt you?" Yasha asked. The man, still trembling, pointed over to a nearby passed out man lying on the floor. Yasha looked over her shoulder and pointed at the same man and looked back at the victim... The man shook his head, confirming. Yasha quickly got up and walked over to the man all but calmly and nicely. She grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him outside of the tavern in a jerking fashion, instantly waking the man up out of his drunken slumber in panic. Before they reached the tavern doors as he was dragged away, he saw what was left behind in the bar to know this was not going to end well for him. The victim following behind her, curious as to what she would do... Yasha swung the flapping door open with the man struggling but to no avail. Yasha let him go, right outside the doors of the tavern. The man was helpless and the victim watching. She standing up, peering over the now kneeling man. "Pray to your god." Yasha commanded... The man was utterly confused, and the victim didn't say a word, still trembling and speechless. After staring at Yasha, he nodded and bowed his head. The man knew he was guilty beyond belief... He had no reason to disobey. He started to mumble and pray out loud but only after a few words did Yasha, not to the man's knowledge, weave two handseals and spat a sticky, black substance onto the bowing man's entire body. This liquid would have the man bound to the ground and slowly but surely melt his flesh... It happened quite fast, and just like the bartender, he begged for Yasha's help. But Yasha had no sympathy for abhorrent sinners. All that was left after it was all said and done was a sticky black pool of acidic water and melted flesh.

Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user, after performing the required handseals: Ram → Tiger, spits out high-viscosity, chakra-infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20 ( +10 to Water jutsu )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Designed as a way to increase the user's ability to utilize Stygian Water, this technique is treated as an infusion type ability which is to be used side by side with a regular suiton technique. When the user uses a Suiton technique up to and including A ranks, they can perform this in the same timeframe in order to coat said technique with a thick layer of Stygian water by adding Stygian Water chakra into it and giving it heated, corrosive properties. Alternatively, When a water source is around within range, whether it be a small river or an large pond, the user is able to send his chakra into the source and transform it into Stygian water to create a source for his techniques. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations, thus enabling him to physically touch the element whenever his chakra is present, but isn't immune to bluntly being hit by it. This not only provides a source of Stygian Water, but also prevents others from using the Water source unless they somehow over power the user's chakra to cleanse the corrosive water and use it as their own.

Note: Can only be used 4 times with a two turn cool down

They now had a map, someone to lead them where they need to go... And a new... Plaything... Because the victimized man was going to come with them. Never know when you might need someone with information as such. Yasha looked over the map, waiting to see what Isabella had to say about the matter...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yasha was book smart, very book smart... But not street smart... She lacked the necessary common sense to figure this on her own as she was willing to aimlessly travel to find the place in question. "Perhaps..." Yasha said simply, not wanting to just admit that Isabella was flat out correct. The longer they stayed, the more disgusted Yasha got at the state of the foul place... Yasha took heed to Isabella's direction and walked up to the cowering individual unchallenged. They had witnessed yet another person perish due to their incompetent ways. Mushy brain and organs? Check. It was an ugly sight.

Yasha, known for her softness in conversation and stoicism, simply addressed the cowering man after kneeling down in front of him... "I have a deal for you." Yasha stated firmly. "In exchange for some information for my scarlet-haired friend and I here, I will take you from this god-forsaken place to somewhere where you can be a king..." Yasha promised with her words holding up as confidentially as ever. Now how true these words were or in what fashion would she deliver this promise was unclear, but the hurt and abused man didn't think twice before reaching over the table he was behind, grabbing a pencil used to write down orders and a napkin... Trembling, he quickly drew a messy but accurate map on the napkin for Yasha and Isabella and handed it over. Yasha looked at it, and it seemed to be accurate. She was going to hand the napkin over to Isabella for confirmation, but forgot the lady was blind... It was hard to remember as if you didn't see her face to face, you would have never guessed. Yasha just assumed the map was correct as the man had no reason to lie and was obviously a victim of the environment, not thriving in it. "Who here hurt you?" Yasha asked. The man, still trembling, pointed over to a nearby passed out man lying on the floor. Yasha looked over her shoulder and pointed at the same man and looked back at the victim... The man shook his head, confirming. Yasha quickly got up and walked over to the man all but calmly and nicely. She grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him outside of the tavern in a jerking fashion, instantly waking the man up out of his drunken slumber in panic. Before they reached the tavern doors as he was dragged away, he saw what was left behind in the bar to know this was not going to end well for him. The victim following behind her, curious as to what she would do... Yasha swung the flapping door open with the man struggling but to no avail. Yasha let him go, right outside the doors of the tavern. The man was helpless and the victim watching. She standing up, peering over the now kneeling man. "Pray to your god." Yasha commanded... The man was utterly confused, and the victim didn't say a word, still trembling and speechless. After staring at Yasha, he nodded and bowed his head. The man knew he was guilty beyond belief... He had no reason to disobey. He started to mumble and pray out loud but only after a few words did Yasha, not to the man's knowledge, weave two handseals and spat a sticky, black substance onto the bowing man's entire body. This liquid would have the man bound to the ground and slowly but surely melt his flesh... It happened quite fast, and just like the bartender, he begged for Yasha's help. But Yasha had no sympathy for abhorrent sinners. All that was left after it was all said and done was a sticky black pool of acidic water and melted flesh.

Chakra: 15
Description: The user, after performing the required handseals: Ram → Tiger, spits out high-viscosity, chakra-infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20 ( +10 to Water jutsu )
Description: Designed as a way to increase the user's ability to utilize Stygian Water, this technique is treated as an infusion type ability which is to be used side by side with a regular suiton technique. When the user uses a Suiton technique up to and including A ranks, they can perform this in the same timeframe in order to coat said technique with a thick layer of Stygian water by adding Stygian Water chakra into it and giving it heated, corrosive properties. Alternatively, When a water source is around within range, whether it be a small river or an large pond, the user is able to send his chakra into the source and transform it into Stygian water to create a source for his techniques. Similar to Mei Terumi and her corrosive/Burning elements, the user is immune to being burned by his creations, thus enabling him to physically touch the element whenever his chakra is present, but isn't immune to bluntly being hit by it. This not only provides a source of Stygian Water, but also prevents others from using the Water source unless they somehow over power the user's chakra to cleanse the corrosive water and use it as their own.

Note: Can only be used 4 times with a two turn cool down

They now had a map, someone to lead them where they need to go... And a new... Plaything... Because the victimized man was going to come with them. Never know when you might need someone with information as such. Yasha looked over the map, waiting to see what Isabella had to say about the matter...
Isabella witnessed the whole thing in silence. Yasha was a determined woman, indeed, but still very nubile. There was ingenuity in everything she did. She did have a certain flair for the dramatics though, especially in the way that she used her techniques. When the drunkard was melted away, Isabella pondered what Yasha would do with the meek boy. She seemed intent on keeping him, so at least it appeared like she wasn't just lying to him.

She also pondered killing him regardless... Yasha did irk her by killing the barman before Isabella was done with him... but could she really be bothered. Besides, unless the words were written with chakra, she would not be able to read them. She pointed at the boy and then asked.

Are you going to keep that?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella witnessed the whole thing in silence. Yasha was a determined woman, indeed, but still very nubile. There was ingenuity in everything she did. She did have a certain flair for the dramatics though, especially in the way that she used her techniques. When the drunkard was melted away, Isabella pondered what Yasha would do with the meek boy. She seemed intent on keeping him, so at least it appeared like she wasn't just lying to him.

She also pondered killing him regardless... Yasha did irk her by killing the barman before Isabella was done with him... but could she really be bothered. Besides, unless the words were written with chakra, she would not be able to read them. She pointed at the boy and then asked.

Are you going to keep that?
"I am." Yasha answered simply. "We have a map and free navigation." Yasha stated, giving the map back to the boy. "Go." she said, and the boy started to lead the two. "Coming?" Yasha asked Isabella.

Mission end

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I am." Yasha answered simply. "We have a map and free navigation." Yasha stated, giving the map back to the boy. "Go." she said, and the boy started to lead the two. "Coming?" Yasha asked Isabella.

Mission end
Isabella shook her head and started walking towards them, bitting her finger and slapping it on the ground. A great black cockatoo appeared in place, it's plumage dotten in ox blood feathers. It was missing an eye, and had it covered with a black leather eye patch and a crooked beak.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

You both can ride on Santa Maria.

She said, patting the head of her own parrot, the black and crimson macaw, before mounting him.

There's no way I'm walking there.

Mission done, LLM

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella shook her head and started walking towards them, bitting her finger and slapping it on the ground. A great black cockatoo appeared in place, it's plumage dotten in ox blood feathers. It was missing an eye, and had it covered with a black leather eye patch and a crooked beak.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

You both can ride on Santa Maria.

She said, patting the head of her own parrot, the black and crimson macaw, before mounting him.

There's no way I'm walking there.

Mission done, LLM
Yasha, without any hesitation, coaxed the follower on as well as herself and left with Isabella. She thought the animal was quite cool and she never rode on anything quite like it, why not give it a whirl? The follower had little to say, used to being submissive and told what to do. Yasha, however, was excited...

LLM

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Prev
Starting a mission with the following storyboard element:
Spread chaos in the land of fire
---
Arriving at the new landmark, Logix would summon the scales of the white snake sage, allowing him to enter Sage Mode and increasing his sensory capabilities. A sequence of seemingly random events would have transpired in the short period of time of traveling. Logix's increased sensory would not aid much in deciphering the light that emanated previously, but it did allow him to pick up on strong chakra sources within his ancestral land. With the Xeno's standing by, Logix would proceed to start setting his plans in motion by bringing forth Semiramis. A discussion would ensue between the pair in front of the Xeno's. The Nara was unsure if the newly acquired creatures fully understood the plan, but he continued on hoping for the best.

With the plotting done, the Nara and the crew would wait for the night to fall before making their move.

(Senpo: Hebi Sēji Hontai) Sage Art: Snake Sage's Body
Charka Cost: 30
Description: Snake Sage Mode users discovered the ability to summon the scales of the White Snake Sage. With summoning the scales, they have the ability to absorb natural energy and transfer the energy to the user. The user would summon the scales along their body. The user doesn't have enhance protection but just summons the scales along their body. These scales attach their selves to the user and gather natural energy and transfer the energy per turn at a 10% rate of the user's chakra for the following four turns. The percentage is based on the user's max chakra reserve so for an example if the users has 1000 max chakra reserve 10% of that chakra is converted into senjutsu chakra which is 100 so that is what is transferred to the user that turn and the following turns. The first turn the scales are summoned it auto converts 10% of the chakra and when the chakra is converted, the user enters Sage Mode that turn also; if they have not already. While this technique is converting chakra the user can only use two other jutsus until this technique ends. This can be used for all forms of Snake Sage Mode(Imperfect and Perfect Sage Mode) This cannot be used to prolong Perfect Sage Mode as per the rules but can be used to enter Perfect Sage Mode and get to its max level of senjutsu chakra which is 40% max chakra reserve.
-Only summoned by users of Sage Mode
-This technique last four turns or when the user cancels the technique.
-Can only be used twice per battle one turn cool down in between usage if a Perfect Sages but two turn cool down if Imperfect Sages. Perfect Sages can used this technique three times per battle
-No other Sage Mode jutsus in the same turn as this tech
( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.
Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)
Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

Reference for Pitvipers

Hebi Kuchiyose: Sentaku-shu | Snake Summoning: Selective Species, Crotalinae: The Pitvipers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (Depends on rank of summons)
Description: The Crotalinae are a selective species of snake summonings which were bred and assigned only to the greater of the snake contract signers. These species of Snake summonings specifically had evolved over time to have harder, more adaptable scales covering their body and an enhanced pit organ that naturally heightened their abilities to sense. This heightened sensing used through the pit organ seemingly was developed not only for predatory reasons but also for defensive measures against other predators. The sensing was exactly like the basics of any other snake, just taken to a higher level. Meaning they could sense minute vibrations up to a certain distance around them and even had an infrared optic map of the world before them. Typically, most snakes of the Crotalinae subfamily had natural infrared maps overlaid through their optic tectum, but with the Selective species being bred into existence it was heightened to the point of even being able to put this to use in the pitch black and in the darkest of times. The facial pit actually visualizes thermal radiation using the same optical principles as a pinhole camera, wherein the location of a source of thermal radiation/heat is determined by the location of the radiation on the membrane of the heat pit. The resolution on the infrared mapping through the heat pits has a very high resolution, which in turn allows the snakes to sense different levels of heat and cooler areas in extreme detail. Besides the sensing, their scales made for a greater form of defense, allowing them to survive harsher conditions and more damage than an average snake summoning. Not only were the scales on Crotalinae found to be more thicker and tougher than average, but they also held a passive ability to blend in with their environment by changing colors and becoming camouflaged. This coupled with their sensing made them very dangerous predators that were even able to escape other predator's perception if they didn't have some higher form of tracking or sensing.

Note: Must be posted within the bio or in the beginning of a fight.
Note: The Crotalinae Species can be summoned as generic snakes like the ones summoned in techniques such as: Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes, Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes, or Just the normal generic summoning technique, though instead of being normal snakes, they'd be of the Crotalinae subfamily. They won't take the place of those techniques, instead the user uses the generic summoning technique to summon Crotalinae, having to post this technique along with it but not costing an extra move.
Note: The sensing of minute vibrations and infrared mapping spans as far as an 100m radius, with larger snakes being able to sense the furthest due to their larger pit organs. Snakes under 40m in length can only sense up to 50m whole anything bigger can sense up to the maximum reach.
Note: The evolved scales allow the Crotalinae Species to take up to 20 more damage than average snake summonings of their rank. This is due to the thickness and tougher nature of the scaling covering the Crotalinae
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Semiramis ) - Summoning Technique: Semiramis
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 40
Description: Semiramis is the leader of a secret Assassin Squadron founded by Shadow within the ranks of the snakes of Ryuchi Cave. Being part of the assassins, Semiramis excels in the art of deceit, camouflage, & assassination of course. Semiramis is a fairly small snake, being of 3 meters length, regal black colour, and of a enthusiastic but arrogant personality that often likes to indulge in luxury. Semiramis' speed is equivalent to a Jonin Rank Ninja, with her vitality being at eighty health points, and her skillset being that of all standard snake's, such as basic sensory and access to all standard snake ninjutsu, with Semiramis having access to A rank and below normal ninjutsu, and lasting four turns on the field. Semiramis' distinguishing qualities are the following;

Assassin of Red: Like all snakes, Semiramis can sense and pinpoint her target through snake senses, but her unique ability is that when locked on a prey, she naturally enters her assassination state, becoming hidden to her target in regards to her bodily functions, allowing her to have an edge against those that track her via such functions, while also exuding an intent that reduces opponent's base speed by two levels. In this state Semiramis is still perceivable through the basic senses, although as she is an assassin, her movement's do not produce sounds, but her 'intent' itself is felt by the opponent's, alerting them that they are being targeted, with Semiramis position being revealed if she enters within 6 meters of her opponent. This ability is passive, with Semiramis sensory only extending to a single LM and her only being capable of targeting up to three opponent's at a single go.

The Queen's Feast: Semiramis' venom is quite distinct, as she is capable of administering it through a bite, or launching it at a range with the additional implementation of basic shape manipulation or simply a wide scaled spray. This is an A ranked ability, with the wide scaled spray reaching mid range distance, with a spread of 10 meters both vertically and horizontally, while the shape manipulated application can reach up to long range distance, with this application never being bigger than her own size. Those that fall prey to her venom would experience a forced rapid secretion of their serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine levels, rendering those afflicted experience feelings of pleasure, and emotional warmth. This pleasure and emotional warmth allures them to a sense of self love that prevents the use of forbidden ranked techniques and actions that cause self harm. Notably, Semiramis' venom itself is of S rank level but causes no standard physical damage by itself, but rather causes damage based on it's method of administration, where a bite is treated as an S rank attack, while her ranged release is treated as an A rank as previously mentioned.

Servant of the Holy Grail War: Semiramis' final ability is her passive ability to transform into a Bow, allowing the user to fire off her venom in arrow forms, at A rank levels, with the user having the option of utilisng her as a normal bow to fire off different arrows. Twice per battle Semiramis can coat a fired arrow with her venom, naturally costing a move, but can occur in the same t/f of another arrow technique.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here.

Madara arrived with the demon near him, staring around the place. There were chakra signatures that seemed familiar to him, some more that were completely foreign but he cared for neither; since Strix's message, Madara wanted to come read it for himself. The message left by the champions beckoning aid to their location. Madara scoffed at it as he found a noticeboard with the message scrawled across it. They were foolish to think they could take on the Gods alone, they would need him and they'll find out soon he thought as he spat in front of the board.

Turning away from it, Madara looked around the marketplace before he came across several merchants selling Void touched objects. The phrase confused Madara, he heard of the Void as it related to Tiamat but it's true nature, he didn't understand. How could these artifacts be touched by it? Thinking it would do well to investigate it, Madara purchased a few items from the merchants in front of him before heading out.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Start of Mission Element: Learn of Events in Keishi and investigate ( C Rank )

It didnt take long for Madara to notice something was strange about the usually bustling district; though there was still traffic, it was much slower than it once had been. During it's normal day, the district was nearly impossible to walk through without bumping into others. Indeed, the City That Never Slept was rather silent today. Madara scoffed, it would have been unwise for there to be many people here given the plague Isabella had attempted to unleash and for that, he was thankful more of his citizens weren't around to be exposed though it still rose the question where were the people anyway? Madara had just obtained several artifacts of his own to tinker with later but there was a very small line to obtain them, much like every shop around.

The most peculiar part about all of this was the lack of silence; with less than half it's usual occupants, the district was just as chattery as before. Groups of young men and women by the 2s and 3s shuffled quickly in hushed tones, every now and then the mention of sickness and funerals could be heard. Madara frowned a bit, had he been away from the village in such time that he hadn't even been aware of things happening right beside their home? It worried him that there was so much going on that he had been blind to in his pursuit of information. It was almost ironic in how chasing knowledge made him blind elsewhere.

As the groups begin to clear out as the district's shops began to close, Madara approached one shopkeep fixing a hole on the side of his shop. The elderly man was mumbling under his breath as he hammered away at a nail, trying to secure wood over the hole.

"Allow me," Madara said, placing his hand on the wall to grow a thin plate of wood over the hole, allowing it to both be patched up as well as be done quickly. With the hole covered, Madara lowered his arm from the wall.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

"Hey thanks there," the elderly man replied, crouching to grab the nails he dropped trying to fix the hole. "I'd have had it done faster if that damn virus didn't cripple everyone...."

Madara stepped forward at the mention, startling the man and causing him to stumble backwards. Apologizing, Madara asked about the virus he mentioned and what happened.

"Well, it was like the news said, wasnt it? No one knows what happened. All we know is one day we were fine, the next few days people were dropping rapidly. And get this, just as surprisingly as it came, just when all looked lost and everyone was gonna be pushing daisies, a handful of them got healthy again."

"They just.. recovered?" Madara asked, having difficulty understanding how such a virus harmed so many.

"Yessir, about a good 50 of them. Shoot, there were several reporters here earlier trying to figure it out."

"Do you think you know where any of them are located now?"

"Well, there's a family that comes by normally that may be able to help give you some information. They'll be here sometime tomorrow, I think."

"Hmm.... I'll be back then, I suppose. Thank you for your help," Madara said, nodding slightly towards the man before turning away. As he turned away, he became aware of Susabi's presence. Sighing because of their last encounter, Madara hadn't anticipated running into him again so soon. Approaching him, Madara spoke first.

"Susabi. Have you heard about this mystery virus here? It could be related to Isabella, though I sense no signs of her chakra around so Im not sure..."