Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jamihoro

Home to the easternmost of the Five Forts, Jamihoro is known for its expansive fields of mainly potatoes, but also staples like rice and wheat. An intricate system of canals, drawing water from the river running through the area, connects the majority of the fields in a huge network, and technological breakthroughs have led to an overabundance of production. The fort itself, once abandoned, is situated near Jamihoro’s northern edge; a huge fortification of metal walls and towers that also includes a port on the nearby river for dispatching smaller ships into the Haran Bay, now adorned with beautiful sculptures and intricate carvings. Tunnels run beneath the fort, connecting it to its brother in the West.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Disturbed18
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:

- Torture a suspect
- Convince a criminal to confess

Summary:
Pakura shows what happens to those that try and break into her "home".

Wandering along the ramparts of "her" castle, Pakura enjoyed the light breeze that flowed, she would make this walk every day as it helped to clear he head as she lived in solitude. She enjoyed her solitude in this great fortress that people believed to be "Abandoned" but she'd just made it her home. With the rumours of it being haunted it was the perfect place to live out her life without being bothered by anyone. When ever she needed food or supplies she'd use the tunnels below so she wasn't seen entering and leaving the castle and would go out by night to raid the local farms, taking what she needed. Most of the time this was easy, but every now and then a pesky farmer would try and stop her and well, that didn't end too well for them. This fortress gave her space to hone her own skills as she tried to master her own powers of scorch release, but she wasn't strong enough yet, and so her skills were lacking, but in time, she'd get stronger. As she paced the castle now, she listened, hearing something coming from the levels below.

"Urgh... what now..."

She stopped and listened for a moment, as she heard the voices of several individuals below. Someone was invading her home, she didn't take kindly to that. She slowly and quietly made her way down through the fortress remaining out of sight, heading towards where she head the voices. It was in the tunnels below. She made her way down, setting a few trip wires along the way, linked to explosive tags, to deal with the numbers if they proceeded, but more over, she was wondering what excuse these peons had for entering her home. Making her way down an adjacent passage, she stopped, heaving the conversations of several men.

"Easy pickings here boys... bound to be plenty of loot..."

"Yeah, why didn't we do this sooner... this place has been abandoned for years..."

"Might as well just burn it down to cover our tracks, not like anyone would care..."

Pakura's fists clenched now, they invaded her home to steal and burn it down, that was unforgivable. She waited for them to approach the corridor leading out of the tunnels where she had set her first trap, the trip wire. Hearing the steps, they got closer and closer, to the point she could almost count down... 3... 2... 1.... BOOM!... the first man's leg had caught the wire, triggering the bombs either side killing him and injuring a couple more that began to panic now, just like she wanted.

"I knew this was a trap... lets get out of here...."

As the man with the panicked voice ran back, she listened, slamming her hands on the ground causing several pillars of earth to shoot down from the ceiling, like bars from a jail cell, connecting with the earth, impaling the man through the chest in the process... 2 down... 3 to go... She now moved back away from the entrance into the main castle from the tunnels, allowing the remaining 3 to walk into her home. Now that makes it sound comforting, but really, it was her own personal death trap. The guy who seemed to be their leader ushered them along, saying they'd have to leave through the main entrance to the castle. They proceeded slowly now, the two injured men leaving the way, precautionary steps to make sure no wires were set further up, stepping over the corpse of their bloodied former accomplice.

Entering into what seemed like a main hall now, they all looked around, trying to figure out where to head now, having lost their bearings being disorientated from the blast. The lead man ushered them to go check out the other ways into the room, splitting up to find another way out. Had they never read a book? Seen a film? Or any common sense, they were making it too easy for her. The first one headed off to the left, an archway that met a corridor that would lead onto several other rooms. Taking steady steps, he was shaking, looking back behind him constantly in case someone was there, while watching the ground in front of him for more traps. It was only at the last second that he saw the dark sinister grin on the woman's face as she emerged from the ceiling above, he turned to meet her eyes, but it was too late, her hands on his head twisting it with enough force to snap his neck. 2 to go.

From the main room, the two remaining men heard the thud, their comrades body dropping to the ground. They both drew their blades now, the one in charge stayed in the main room looking around while he threatened the other man to move his ass and find a way out of here before it was too late. Happy to head in the other direction to his fallen comrade, he ran off into the other corridor with his sword drawn aiming to run around to the left, desperate to find a way out. His fatal mistake. He didn't stop, he didn't look, the force of his run acting against him as his neck met with a sharp wire across the corridor, slicing clean through. His body would slowly drop, his head falling from his shoulders, the blood pouring towards where he had ran in as his head rolls to a halt, his eyes left with the eternal look of fear, staring at the last man standing, the one who seemed to be in charge.

He stood now, his sword draw, looking all around, sweating, on edge, jumpy. Pakura had him right where she wanted him. He didn't notice the woman dropping on him from above, hitting him in the head with the handle to her sword, knocking him unconscious.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

The mans eye lids felt heavy. Slowly blinking, his head hurt, throbbing now, he slowly tried to open them, he felt uneasy. He was bound, wait, he was upside down, tied up, the blood rushing to his head, he tried to focus, look around trying to see what was going on, that's when he saw her, the woman sat in a chair at the end of the room, a throne even. As he came too, the woman jumped to her feet with a skip in her step making her way over to him.

"Oh goody... you're awake... i thought i'd hit you a little too hard and ruined all my fun, but not to worry, now we can play together..."

"You crazy bitch... what the f*...."

He was silenced with a punch hitting him hard enough that one of his teeth came out, dropping to the floor, his mouth filling with blood.

"Weren't you ever taught any manors... it's rude to swear in front of a lady, and it's rude to interrupt. But don't worry, i'll teach you.

"Let me down from here.... "

Pakura would laugh while walking around his body that was hanging upside down.

"That's a great idea and all, but that just wouldn't do now would it... you've entered the game now you have to play. This is my home, and the entire home as the playing field. I mean, there is no respawn points... you're friends found that one out... my bad. But it's you're lucky day... you get to keep playing..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?!"

Pakura stopped in front of him now, a look of shock and confusion on her face as she pointed to herself...

"Me? What do you mean.... i was just playing a game of homicidal maniac all by myself... when a group of 5 volunteers decided they wanted to play too..."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You came into MY Home... you wanted to take MY things... and you didn't even want to do the courtesy of at least playing my game a little first...."

"When i get down from here... i'm going to show you you crazy B***...."

Another smack but in the stomach this time, knocking the wind out of him as he hung there, stopping his last word.

"Ah... Ah... Ahhhh... remember, rude to swear in front of a lady... now... why don't you tell me when you came here..."

"Go to hell"

"I was hoping you'd say that..."

Leaning in as though she was going to kiss the upside down man, she blew outwards releasing small sparks and flames from her mouth onto the man's face. He screamed in agony, writhing in the air, his skin burned, charred in places, sore, Pakura threw a bucket of water at him now, ice cold. He'd shiver but stop his screams.

"Now... how about we try this again... why did you come to MY home... "

"w...w..we just heart about the treasure... w...we just wanted an easy score..."

"Easy score you say... now where did you hear about this 'treasure' you speak of?"

Shivering and shaking now...

"D...don't remember"

With a sigh Pakura pulled out a kunai, spinning it on her right index finger walking around the man, with a flash she cut through his right upper arm as it would begin to pour with blood, dripping onto the floor. The man would scream in agony and try and fight against the bindings.

"Every lie you tell me is a cut... and well... lies anger me... and i just can't help but let that anger take over... i end up cutting deeper... i get carried away... and well... how many lies do you think your body can take....?"

It was scary how she spoke as though it was facts she was speaking, casually, like talking about gardening or something.

"Please no... i don't...AHHHHHH"

She sliced the other arm deeper this time. Anger flashed in her eyes.

"My patience is wearing thin..."

The man tried to plead with her now...

"If i tell you... will you let me go...?"

She regained her calm composure and held her hands out to the side...

"Once i know why you came her... why the hell would i want you to stick around? I just wanna know why you're in my home..."

"Ok... ok... i'll tell you... The bear tavern... bandits boasting... saying riches... we just wanted to make some money... didn't know it was you're home..."

Pakura smiled now, all happy.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it? Now like i said... why would i need you? Off you pop..."

She releases a stream of fire that wraps around the man, converging on his body, burning him alive as he screams in agony, the screams echoing in the large hall. Music to her ears.

"Well that was fun... what next..."

She said this as she skipped back to her chair sitting down, enjoying the "show", before man went limp as the life left his body.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Reactions: Pervyy

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Disturbed18
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:

Terrorize a large community

Summary:

Can Pakura sit idly by after a group of men had invaded her own and terrorised her safe place? Well of course not. It was time to continue her little game with the locals ^_^

Pakura sat in her chair, the leaning on one hand looking bored and in thought as the other hand tapped away on the other arm to the chair. She let out an angry sigh, she was bored. Jumping up now she walked over the the hanging scorched body of the man that had tried to steal from her home. She looked at him curiously, then answered as though he'd spoken to her.

"You're right....i should go and play with the locals... i mean we had so much fun, didn't we?"

He own voiced echoed in the hall followed by silence, but she somehow seemed to take that as a yes. With a bounce in her step and a psychotic grin on her face, she skipped down towards the tunnel system that led out of the castle grabbing a few bits as she went. Humming to herself as she made her way down the tunnels she saw the body of one of her guess lying around on the ground, impaled.

"Awww... sleepy head... i'll be back shortly... don't worry!"

Removing the rock pillars, she made her way down the tunnel and out into the open air. Looking behind she saw her giant fort of a home and she smiled, time to go on a little adventure. She knew that the surrounding rice fields and such all coverged to one center point, a small village at the centre, where the locals lived who farmed the fields, travellers passed through and every now and then, a little unwanted group that would rudely come to her home without being invited. Well it was only fair that she do the same right? Making her way through a small wooded area, the path opened up to the small village, about 20 buildings in all, a tavern, few stalls, an Inn, and mostly homes for the people who tended the fields, homes to those with the big old mouths. She made her way down looking around for the tavern, where these men had heard about her home, looking around obliviously she didn't see the boy that ran into her. The force knocked him to the ground and caused Pakura to stop in her steps confused and look down. The boy on the ground looked in shock and lost for words...

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to... i wasn't looking where i was..."

She placed her finger on his mouth to silence him.

"Shhh... come on now... i wasn't looking either..."

As she said this she grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet. Looking at him curiously then dusting the dirt off him wiping him down, placing both her hands on his shoulders, she leaned downs smiling in his face.

"Now run along, don't want to be late for what ever you were rushing for do you?"

And with that she turned him around in the direction he was heading and patted him on the back in a gesture for him to go. Now standing up right, she smiled and kept walking as the boy ran into the building to her left. 3... 2.... 1.... BOOM! The building exploded into a torrent of fire, the air filled with screams of panic and horror. Pakura didn't stop to look just kept walking with a bounce in her step. Going against the crowds of people rushing to see what had happened and trying to help.

"Well... one less tag... i'll have to get some more later... oh well, he can't be late again if he's dead... now where was i..."

She now headed down between buildings, in a world of her own, her hands out to the sides. Flames began to flicker on her hands as they brushed down the buildings. Sparks would jump, igniting parts of the buildings, a bit at a time, as the came out around the other side heading down the main street now. About 15 meters away from the houses she heart people say about "smoke", "fire"... "quick those two buildings are on fire". She looked over her shoulder. The two buildings she'd walked between were up in flames, black smoke filling the sky. But something else caught her attention, a building name a few doors up.

"Aha! The bear Tavern!"

She skipped forwards towards the door reaching it she kicked it open with such force that the doors came off the hinges.

"Ooops... my bad!"

All the eyes turned to her now. The room went silent. It had been full of life until that moment as they all wanted to see what had caused the doors to smash in. One man from her right hand side walked over and put a hand around her shoulders leaning on her.

"Don't worry about it.... any girl is welcome here... So what brings you here?"

Pakura smiled and laughed a little. Then thinking for a moment she looked down. The man leaned in as though to listen for her to say something, but she opened her mouth and spewed out a torrent of flames at the mans feet. As the sign of the fire he leg go of her stumbling around as she stepped back away from the flames, writhing around in back, his hands flailing, he ran out of the broken doors screaming in agony, the village was in uproar. She spoke now with a smile on her face.

"I came... to play..."

A bunch of men around the room jumped up, knocking chairs down, angry, ready for a fight, knocking bottles over. She held up her hands taking a step back....

"Wait... hold up... i mean come on... you really think that guy was worth getting worked up over?"

She takes a few steps back from them, her hands still up, looking like she's nervous...

"Three... four... five.... this should do!"

"The hell are you talking about lady"

She smiled once more putting her arms down now.

"Well i wouldn't want to die too.... what kind of a game is that?"

"Are you mocking us you little bitch?!?"

She let out a sigh, looking frustrated now.

"First... you tell them to come into MY home? And now... just like them... swearing in front of a lady... why don't any of you know any manors? Not that it matters anyway... lets see... oh yeah... one more step and...

With a single hand seal she jumped back into a kneeling position with her hands on the ground. The larger men made to move forwards to strike her as she looked up, he eyes closed and a giant grin on her face. They didn't see it coming. Crash. A lid of solid earth flatted the tavern, crushing it, and killing everyone inside, hitting the ground 1 foot in front of Kurama. Not even time for them to scream before they died, just the way she liked it. Dust and smoke rose into the air around where the lid hit as a pool of blood poured out from the mass of corpses buried beneath the earthen lid. She dropped back into a sitting position now.

"Well that was fun... maybe ended it a bit too quick... hmmm... i'm sure there will be more to play with..."

As she sat there thinking about what she would do next, her next bit of fun, a couple of middle aged men ran over, stopping either side of her, looking her over with worried looks on their faces.

"Are you ok... did it hit you too? It just came out of no where in the sky... you're so lucky... are you feeling ok"

It took her a moment to realise, they thought she was a victim in all of this, that she was lucky to not be hit by the giant lid of earth. Ok, now she knew how she wanted to continue her little game... bringing her hands to her face she sobbed, and burst into tears, histerics even, like she was so upset...

"I... i tried to get out... tried to help him... was too late... too slow... and now he's gone!!!"

The two men sat with her and helped her to her feet, one of them picked her up and carried her along. She heard them speak of the place where they were treating the wounded, at some inn. Ohhhh the inn. The must of been the place those five guys were from that invaded her home. She continued her charade of being upset and traumatised until she was being lay on a bed in a room, being told how someone would be with her soon. She wasn't the only one in the room though. She could see many others wounded, or burned. People spoke of how the fire had spread and half the village was up in flames now. It was so hard for her not to smile, but if she did it would ruin her game. Eventually an older woman came over and was looking her up and down, asking if she was ok. She got a cloth, soaked it then drained it so it was damp wiping the dust from Pakura's face, along with some blood, it wasn't hers, but it give the victim impression. It was now time for her next plan...

"He... he said... f..fort... c...curse...."

"What do you mean dear? Who said that? What are you talking about... here have a drink"

The older woman passed Pakura a drink of water, she sipped at it and clutched it close to her chest as she pretended to regain her composure a little.

"In... in the tavern... he said... the fort was cursed... group of men... went there yesterday... didn't come back... this is the wrath of the curse... no one escapes it.... its going to get us all... we need to leave!"

The older woman placed her hands on pakura's shoulders trying to get her to calm down and lie down. Pakura suddenly started writhing in pain.

"No... too late.... so hot.... we're all doomed.... no..."

She let out a scream, from her body movements flames would erupt. The older woman's arm would catch fire a she screamed and fell backwards panicking trying to put out the flame. The bed sheets caught fire, the curtains. The flames spread and Pakura got out of the bed swing around allowing the flames to spread all around. Everyone panicked, tried to escape pushing each other out of the way to try and escape the deadly blaze... staggering backwards, Pakura knew where the window was and it looked as though she'd fell out of the window... but really she'd jumped out, landed on a balcony next door, jumped down and headed out towards the trees leaving the small village.

"Wew.... that was fun... best game yet... i'll have to thank the guy hanging around when i get home..."

She now began to skip away. The scene behind her was horrific. Black smoke filled the skies, flames danced like demons destroying everything, screamed filled the air of panic, fear, loss, horror. She'd truly done it. She'd terrorised that village and made them pay for what happened in her home. And they would never know it was her. Skipping merrily she found one of the tunnels and headed home in time for sometime to eat...

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique x 2
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) - Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Arriving in Jamihoro, Ryuu noticed that this place too had potato fields. Seemed it was a rather common food for farmers in this area to grow...Through his Byakugan, he also observed an intricate network of river canals. It seemed like a pleasant place. But of course, he kept moving fast.

Chakra: 1460 - 5 = 1455

Leaving landmark

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Coming from here: https://animebase.me/threads/fuging-030.755847/post-21933010

It wasn't long before Genji made his way to the next landmark.. with the rage welling he would channel his Wujin throughout his body before creating yet another wave of nothingness swallowed the land just like it had swallowed Fuging...

Genji of the Hayabusa, the power of Betrayal that our Mother suffered can fuel the strength necessary to bring about the birthing of the next humanity. This is to be your greatest undertaking. In order to power the Core you hold you must use the emotions and sensations that Betrayal invokes.
The land of Jamihoro, one of the five forts would cease to exist... he had to power the core and this was the only way.

(Neidan: Wuji Dao) Internal Alchemy: Way of Nothingness
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 70 40
Description: This is one of the fundamental Neidan techniques within the Hayabusa clan and the first one learned. This technique returns existence to nothingness/erases from existence. Using one of the three Dantian Hayabusa ninja render existence to nothingness. Depending on the Dantian that is used the user can manipulate physical, vital, or spiritual existence. Regardless of which application is used there are two components that can be utilized: internal or external. These two components describe the technique’s application to one’s self and outside themselves respectively. A Hayabusa ninja who utilizes the internal component with this technique manipulates their own physical, vital, and/or spiritual existence. One who utilizes external component does the same but with any entity other than themselves. Only one of the components can be used for any given application of this technique. As for the applications, only one can be used at a given time. Upon reaching higher jounin ranks (Dragon/Head Ninja and Master Ninja), Hayabusa ninja can utilize all three of the Dantian simultaneously to completely erase their own existence (internal) or that of another entity (external). When erasing one’s own existence with this technique the user can only maintain a state of non-existence for no more than one turn with and must re-appear within 10 meters of their original point. Once the user has gone to nothingness they cannot use any techniques until after they return to reality. Through the external component the user can erase the existence of another life such as summons or other shinobi though it requires prolonged contact with the target (3 turns). After contact is made the victim will begin to vanish from the ground up.

Lower Dantian: The Lower Dantian deals with physical existence. Entities such as solids and liquids, physical entities, and corporeal matter are within this Dantian’s scope. When using the internal component of this application the user is capable of erasing parts of their body as small as: bits of flesh and bone to whole limbs, organs, etc. This ability extends to physical afflictions such as poisons, toxins, pathogens and generally any other thing that integrates itself within the user’s physical being. When using this technique on the body to take off flesh and bone the user will feel as though their flesh and bone have been ripped apart and their body will suffer accordingly. For example: if the user erases their right index finger, they will feel their finger ripped off their body and will bleed profusely until stopped. The external component of this technique takes the form of transparent visual distortions similar in nature and appearance to the voids of kamui though with the ability to vary in shape and size. The shape and size are dependent on the rank of the technique. As well as the amount of matter in which one can erase is also dependent on the rank. Lower ranks means smaller areas of effect and less matter that can be erased. This technique has the ability to combat against techniques of equivalent rank or chakra input. With the external component, if anybody other than the user makes contact with the technique, they will suffer just as the user would if they used the internal component of this application. The external component of this application can be made within short range of the user but not the target unless both parties are in close range. Even then, the user cannot manifest this technique directly on their opponent without physical contact.

Middle Dantian: The Middle Dantian deals with vital existence; the existence of energy. Non-solid/liquid entities like plasmas, fire, lightning, raw chakra forms, and otherwise ethereal entities fall within this Dantian’s scope. The internal component of this application is rather simple, the user erases chakra/energy that exists within them either their own or that of another’s that is connected to the user. The amount of chakra the user can erase is proportional to the rank they use for this application. As for the external component, similar to the Lower Dantian, voids of various shapes are created which erase the chakra/energy, ethereal, and/or vital nature of entities. Again, like with the Lower Dantian, the user cannot directly manifest a chakra erasing void upon their opponents; contact with the void or between the user and the target must be established to directly affect the target.

Upper: The Upper Dantian deals with the spiritual existence of an entity. Spiritual techniques, consciousness, mental capability, and spirits are all within this Dantian’s control. The internal component of this application controls the existence of illusions, consciousness, sentience, within the user. Enemy techniques that deal with mind control or that inject their consciousness within the Hayabusa can be defended against with the internal component. Likewise, the stability and power of illusions and other spiritual techniques attached to the user can be cut down according to the rank/chakra of this technique. The external component of this application is a little different than the others. Unlike the Lower and Middle Dantian which cannot effect an opponent directly, this Dantian’s application can. With the external component the user can cause the spiritual energy of a sentient being dwindle to nothingness as long as the user has sensory perception of their target and is within range. The result of erasing the spiritual being comes in the form of fatigue and a lack of focus which prevents the target from using higher ranked techniques and progressively dims their consciousness. For example: C-ranked usage will prevent use of Forbidden rank techniques and B-rank usage would prevent S-rank and above and so on. The constraints are as follows: Only chunin level Hayabusa and above can use this technique (as it starts at C-rank) and the user must be within and maintain mid-range of the target to use C and B-rank. A-rank requires short range and S-rank direct physical contact. While using this application only two techniques can be used per turn. If the victim gets out of range of the user they will become capable of using their full power in the following turn.

Note: This technique is learned at genin level and follows similar rules for each rank. Genin can only use D-rank applications, chunin = C-rank, jounin = B-rank (upper) A-rank (lower and middle), Dragon/Head Ninja = A-rank (upper) S-rank (lower and middle), Master Ninja = All ranks.
Note: Genin and Chunin are required to use 5 to 3 hand seals respectively for any application’s external component. Jounin require one hand seal, Dragon/Head, and Master Ninja can use up to B-rank with no hand seals. Contact between user and opponent requires no hand seals.
Note: When using the external component of the Upper Dantian, using the A-ranked and above will render an opponent comatose after two turns. C and B-ranks will simply render one unconscious after 4 turns. Each turn of maintaining drains half the original chakra cost. While maintaining no other application of this technique can be used.
Note: Upper Dantian usages, regardless of the component can only be used once every other turn. A-ranked and above usage requires a two turn cool down.
Note: S-rank applications of this technique requires a one turn cool down for the Middle and Lower Dantian.
Note: To erase completely the existence of oneself or of another the user must use 70 chakra. Unlike the external component where it takes three turns to erase another, the internal component is instantaneous in its nature due to a lack of resistance from the user applying it to themselves. Upon using this advanced application either internally or externally the user will be unable to use any Neidan technique for the next two turns. Dragon Ninja and Head Ninja can use this application twice per battle and Master Ninja 3 times per battle.

LLM

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/dentong-006.755822/#post-21976765

Medusa would be the first one to target Grommash and his clan. Grommash can be seen stuffing his face with food and meat on a large wooding table alongside top officials in his clan. Others were present, downing large quantity of ale. Some even starts fighting each other over food and they hack themselves to the ground. Seems the savages have not noticed Medusa yet. Riku would have circled round to approach from another angle but also out of the range of what Medusa is going to do next. Medusa would release an invisible pulse of energy that would permeate and stick to Grommash and his entire clan of barbarians. Although she knows it won't go unnoticed but a plan was set in place. As soon as the pulse passes through, even before Grommash could collect himself as to what was going on, Riku would have made himself airborne while activating both Deva and Preta Paths. Riku would land on his feet in the middle of the entire clan and immediately releases a mid range pulse of gravitational energy, sending Grommash and his men flying all around. Though they know Grommash probably would take less damage from the attack but the same could not be said to majority of his men.

After the blast, Grommash would be the main focus for Riku and Medusa while Crona would devise a way of dealing with the rest of the clan. Medusa would go ahead and while the Grommash would momentarily be disoriented from the push, weave a single handsign and a several large thunderbolts would descend from the sky upon Grommash, homing on him should he try to escape. Judgement of Valhalla is augmented by Crona passively. Additionally, the thunder clouds would already have gathered courtesy of Medusa's previous jutsu and release a large bolt of lightning each towards Grommash and the surviving clan members dealing S-rank damage each and would continue every following turn.

Seinaru Aganai: Supirittsu Obu za Supiritto - Sacred Purgation: Fruit of the Spirit
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A(Depending on the lightning technique attracted)
Description:
A lightning based technique of the Sacred Arts.
After 2 handseals, the user would release a pulse of harmless electric polar charges in an omnidirectional manner. The pulse is similar to the way an EMP is released and thus it won't interact with any matter whatsoever except for organic biological matter such as, the skin, plant etc. Once it passes harmlessly through organic matter, it sheds a polarized part of it all over the organic matter. In this case, the target matter is entirely clad in invisible negative charges. Similar to the way negative charges are abundant within the earth surface thus why electricity is easily attracted and channel through it, the matter would in turn, constantly attract electricity and lightning technique, while passively, due to the great force of attraction of the over abundant negative charges which is now much greater than that of the Earth, would spontaneously cause the formation of thunder clouds which would release a single bolt of electricity towards the attraction once per turn until the target purges himself off the charges. The target's force of attraction would cause lightning techniques, both his or his opponent's to be attracted to him, as they home on him wherever he goes. Elaborately, if the target sends out a lightning technique, it would precariously turn back towards him while homing on him. The user's lightning technique targeted at the victim would now move twice as fast towards him due to the force of attraction plus the force by which the user send it towards him. By purging oneself, one is able to free himself of the charges. The thunder clouds dissipates once the charges have been undone.
Usable 2x per battle
No lightning above S-rank the turn this is used.
2 turns in-between usages.
Lightning bolts from the thunder clouds is equivalent to the rank of the technique itself.
( Tendō ) - Deva Path(passive)
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
( Gakidō ) - Preta Path (pasv)
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
( Shinra Tensei ) - Divine Punishment
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 40 ( +20 per extra range )
Description: Using the Deva Paths abilities to manipulate gravitational forces, the user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if the logically counter.
Note: can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the ( Tendō ) - Deva Path active
(Raiton: Vuaruhara no Handan) | Lightning Release: Judgement of Valhalla
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 +10+30
Description: By performing three handseals and infusing chakra into the sky, the user will be capable of calling down large lightning bolt(s) (up to eight) from the air. Each lightning bolt can have a radius large enough toaffect an area up to short range in size, making them powerful and large enough to pierce gigantic holes through even the largest of summons. As the lightning bolts descend they will rapidly charge the air around them, creating a field of electricity that, similar to ‘levitating blades’ will result in anything within short range of the lightning bolt being forced to levitate, and subsequently drawn in towards the lightning bolt through attraction at the speed of the lightning technique. When the lightning bolt strikes the ground, it will not immediately disappear, but will instead linger as a pillar of lightning after its initial earth shattering impact. Alternatively, the Lightning bolt can be made to disperse upon impact with the ground into an unfocused current so strong that it will charr the earth black as it conducts into the ground, while also neutralising any earthen based chakra within the ground on account of its chakra nature. Naturally, the user will be unaffected by any of the Lightning’s conduction effects as it is their chakra, meanwhile the effects of the Lightning bolt will completely expire after two turns.

Notes:
Can only be used 2x.
No lightning techniques above B rank for the rest of the turn.
Two turn cooldown between uses.
This would not normally add any augmentation to the user nor would it increase the user's domestic or sage chakra but if the user is in sage mode or has a DNA make up to accept nature energy, the chakra would be used to boost the user's ninjutsu damage up to Crona's rank , boosting it by +20 (but only +10 for S-rank moves) . However, this can only be done on one technique per turn. This boost is regarded as a passive boost.

Chakra
2646 -40-20

Sage Chakra
204 -10-10-10-40-40

Issued by: Concerned citizens of Taniagakure
Special Classifications: S-rank, PvE, Child of Tiamat, Sea of Life
Name(s): Grommash Hellscream of the Warsong Clan

Orders:
Fight off, and kill Grommash Hellscream and his Warsong Clan.

Wanted For: Taking over the easternmost of the Five Forts, extortion, murder, treason.

Bounty:
The inhabitants of Jamihoro (031) are offering 2000 kumi ( +500 to a member of Taniagakure )

Special Information:
You must be registered for see images
Gul'dan: "Drink, Hellscream, claim your destiny. You will all be conquerors!"​
Grommash: "And what Gul'dan must we give in return!?"​
Gul'dan: "Everything."​
Grommash: "We will never be slaves! But we will be conquerors!"

Once a powerful, and wise, war-chief of the mighty Warsong Clan, now an acolyte of the Mother Cult a prisoner to the rage and bloodlust that swells through his veins. He made a deal with a self-proclaimed warlock, who offered him and his clan unimaginable cosmic power via the Sea of Life. Grommash drank the Sea of Life and was imparted, a sickly power, that of the Children of Tiamat. While the world was focused on the Hokubu, and then the Valley of Frost, Grommash and his brigands overwhelmed and overtook the easternmost of the Five Forts.

Before his fall from grace, Grommash was a strong brigand leading the Warsong Clan all across the Land of Fire now, he is even stronger tapping into the Sea of Life. He, however, was lied to and did indeed become a slave of the Mother Cult bound to follow their wishes and wreak havoc upon the Land of Fire in their name. That is after he was able to slay the same warlock that had cursed him with this twisted and gruesome power.

Hellscream went on to extort the farmers and residents of Jamihoro, stockpiling their goods, and outright slaughtering those who would not follow his rule. This was done when Taniagakure and the rest of the world was distracted with the Primordial Goddess of Life, his tactical mind saw and opening and he and his Warsong Clan took that opening. They now wait for anyone bold enough or strong enough to fight them off. The people of Jamihoro call out for aid, for protection, and for someone, anyone to fight for them.

Grommash Hellscream is a Jounin Level threat, having access to Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Yang Release and taijutsu up to S rank, access to the Sea of Life up to S rank. Grommash has access to the Eight Inner Gates and moves at Jounin speed without augmentations ( 8 ). He has 260 health, takes 30% less critical damage, his body is covered in patches of hardened grey chitinous-like skin, he has large pronounced fangs a jutting jaw and he has piercing red eyes. This bounty can be completed and claimed by any shinobi, but the people of Jamihoro are willing to pay their own members of Taniagakure extra to complete this for them.

A fight must last five turns minimum to claim the bounty. This bounty is a one and done bounty.

When completed link @Howard for payment.

Rendezvous: Jamihoro (031)

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The landmark was lost, the event cataclysmic and the outcome certain. The warlord was slain. Medusa would be brought back to the surface as Riku releases his jutsu as the moon drops to the ground, while revealing Grommash's mangled body, lifeless and pitiable. Medusa would collect the body and present it to the inhabitants of Jamihoro.

Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/jamihoro-031-medusa-vs-grommash.771224/#post-21977474

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The landmark was lost, the event cataclysmic and the outcome certain. The warlord was slain. Medusa would be brought back to the surface as Riku releases his jutsu as the moon drops to the ground, while revealing Grommash's mangled body, lifeless and pitiable. Medusa would collect the body and present it to the inhabitants of Jamihoro.

Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/jamihoro-031-medusa-vs-grommash.771224/#post-21977474
Paying @Priest 2000 kumi for a NW bounty.
Issued by: Concerned citizens of Taniagakure
Special Classifications: S-rank, PvE, Child of Tiamat, Sea of Life
Name(s): Grommash Hellscream of the Warsong Clan

Orders:
Fight off, and kill Grommash Hellscream and his Warsong Clan.

Wanted For: Taking over the easternmost of the Five Forts, extortion, murder, treason.

Bounty:
The inhabitants of Jamihoro (031) are offering 2000 kumi ( +500 to a member of Taniagakure )

Special Information:
You must be registered for see images
Gul'dan: "Drink, Hellscream, claim your destiny. You will all be conquerors!"​
Grommash: "And what Gul'dan must we give in return!?"​
Gul'dan: "Everything."​
Grommash: "We will never be slaves! But we will be conquerors!"

Once a powerful, and wise, war-chief of the mighty Warsong Clan, now an acolyte of the Mother Cult a prisoner to the rage and bloodlust that swells through his veins. He made a deal with a self-proclaimed warlock, who offered him and his clan unimaginable cosmic power via the Sea of Life. Grommash drank the Sea of Life and was imparted, a sickly power, that of the Children of Tiamat. While the world was focused on the Hokubu, and then the Valley of Frost, Grommash and his brigands overwhelmed and overtook the easternmost of the Five Forts.

Before his fall from grace, Grommash was a strong brigand leading the Warsong Clan all across the Land of Fire now, he is even stronger tapping into the Sea of Life. He, however, was lied to and did indeed become a slave of the Mother Cult bound to follow their wishes and wreak havoc upon the Land of Fire in their name. That is after he was able to slay the same warlock that had cursed him with this twisted and gruesome power.

Hellscream went on to extort the farmers and residents of Jamihoro, stockpiling their goods, and outright slaughtering those who would not follow his rule. This was done when Taniagakure and the rest of the world was distracted with the Primordial Goddess of Life, his tactical mind saw and opening and he and his Warsong Clan took that opening. They now wait for anyone bold enough or strong enough to fight them off. The people of Jamihoro call out for aid, for protection, and for someone, anyone to fight for them.

Grommash Hellscream is a Jounin Level threat, having access to Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Yang Release and taijutsu up to S rank, access to the Sea of Life up to S rank. Grommash has access to the Eight Inner Gates and moves at Jounin speed without augmentations ( 8 ). He has 260 health, takes 30% less critical damage, his body is covered in patches of hardened grey chitinous-like skin, he has large pronounced fangs a jutting jaw and he has piercing red eyes. This bounty can be completed and claimed by any shinobi, but the people of Jamihoro are willing to pay their own members of Taniagakure extra to complete this for them.

A fight must last five turns minimum to claim the bounty. This bounty is a one and done bounty.

When completed link @Howard for payment.

Rendezvous: Jamihoro (031)

Reactions: Priest

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

After a long time travelling, Strix finally reached the location known as Jamihoro, the area that Spider had told her to go to seek her answers. The entire time she had been pondering the whole situation, what it meant to nurture, what the Demise of humanity was going to be. The core itself was a mystery to her, a source of power black and white, but a power that could draw forth a weapon. Did it work like a seal? these were all questions in her head as she flew to Jamihoro. As she reached the farmland, Strix found a quiet patch of grass underneath a tree, most likely belonging to some farmer and his family. Specifically, she looked for one that was surrounded by wheat, as she couldn't help but feel that the mention of wheat was part of the answer to her riddle. Sitting in a meditative position to contemplate what she was to do.

Nurture and protect... For the Demise of humanity is nigh, and its blade shall reap what they have sown.... What does it all mean?

Strix was thinking back on all the information she had been provided, since she had attained the core. It was a riddle and she had all the information for her to unlock it, she just needed to place all the pieces in the right order. What did all these thing have in common, as well as this location.... she was frustrated at herself that she couldnt see it. Closing her eyes and opening herself to the senses, Strix took in the entire world around herself. The breeze playing with the wheat, the birds chirping in the tree, the sound of her breathing as she calmed herself and centered herself. Stressing would only cloud the mind. Intellect was the power here not confusing herself. She was interrupted by a voice calling out, distant, but within the same field.

Dag nabbit, them vermin got to the wheat again. Gonna have to cut it to stop it growing. All that time spent looking after it. Now I'll be one sack short for the harvest after everything

Her eyes snapped open, it clicked all at once as if her mind had opened with what it meant, the nurturing, the reap what they have sown, and how reaping the seed of Athos meant. Standing up with a determined look in her eyes, she unfurled her wings made from Yang, and with a swift heavy beat, she took to the air. A visage of an angel of death, Strix with her black ragged cloak, her pointed dirty black witches had and the demonic gat wings, Strix was an image to fear. She flew towards the voice and saw a patch of wheat that was growing, that had turned black, now dead and dying compared to the golden rest of the field. The farmer hadnt noticed her till she was roughly a few meters in the air behind him, turning around to see her form floating in the sky.

O...ooohh.. What are you.....

Strix contemplated for a moment before answering.

Pestilence....

With a sweep of her hand she released a wave of acid from her mouth, a trick she picked up from the slugs as it ate away and burnt the crops. Needless to be sure, but she wanted to make an impact. She made sure to match the dead wheat area so that the farmer still had some crops left. It wasn't that she felt for the farmer, but it would be pointless showing off more than needed in front of a lonely farmer.
Dropping to his knees he began to cower, and in doing so, he dropped the scythe he was holding and preparing to cut the dead wheat with. Dropping down and picking it up, Strix felt for sure that this was the answer, the reason she was here and what her core was. This core was relic weapon that would be the scythe for her to bring Demise to the world, to reap what humanity had sown.
Humanity had sown their downfall when they turned against Tiamat, and now with Demise, Strix was going to reap their destruction. However from now on, she would no longer be Strix. She would be now known as Whitemane, the Pestilence. She was simply a tool to bring about the destruction of Humanity. They had forsaken knowledge, and she was its reckoning...

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scythe in her grasp would suddenly glow in a shroud of black and white energy, reacting to Strix's actions and decision in the fields of Jamihoro. Meanwhile the Relic Core that Phetra had, many months ago, implanted within her, vanished from her as if it was never there in the first place. Her stomach would suffer no wound or damage, internally or externally. But instead the Relic Core would reappear on the staff of the scythe itself, forcing it to begin to take the initial form of Demise itself. Within moments the transformation would be completed; the final product being a simple wood staff scythe with a crystalline orb at its base, flowing with black and white energies within. At the top was a rigid ivory bone reinforced plating alongside the black metallic scythe blade at the top. This was Demise, a Relic Weapon constructed from the union of Irkalla and the Divine Primordial Mother.

(Shūen) – Demise
Type: Relic Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Crafted from the bones of Tiamat and infused with the wood of the God Tree, Demise is a scythe, with its staff formed from ivory pale bone with a sharp, black, metallic scythe blade at the top. At the bottom of the wooden staff is a crystalline orb, flickering with black and white energies within it; representative of a fully powered weapon core. The scythe is bound to the Jewel Seal and can be summoned to the user or sealed away passively, at their discretion. On the side of the staff is an inscription; “The Fate which befalls those who toil in the fields shall too fall upon those who live in the high castle.”

Intrinsic Traits:

Eternal Toil (I-III): For each turn the user is in in a state of movement their damage will increase by 2/4/6 per turn, up to a maximum of 4/5/6 times. Activating a stack requires the user move at least five meters from their position at the beginning of their turn; stacks are lost one turn after the user fails to meet this condition, resetting the damage.
Fruits of Labor (I-III): Damage inflicted to the user’s opponents, not counting elemental familiars, Creations, or other external entities, regenerates the user at a rate of 20/30/40% of the damage inflicted.
Shroud of the Reaper (I-III): When the user activates a mobility technique, like Flicker Evasion, they release a pulse of intangible energy that slows all enemies surrounding them within short-range. This reduces their movement speed by 30/40/50% for two full turns.

Wither (I-II): The power of Demise is within its Wither; a power that befalls the smallest of peasants and the most powerful of lords. Wither is a passive skill that naturally augments all of the user’s energy-based techniques, like Fire and Lightning Releases. Techniques influenced by Wither become intermixed with wispy black and white flames. Techniques augmented by Wither naturally inflict more damage on organic targets; when struck the techniques base damage is inflicted and applies a Wither effect to the target. Wither inflicts 10% of the technique’s base damage over a period of two turns. When Tier II is unlocked Wither’s damage is augmented to 20%, and it lasts four turns. The effects of Wither can be negated or healed through Yin-Yang based skills. Basic Medical Ninjutsu can heal damage done by Wither, but at a reduced rate of 50%.

Uniformed Fate
The fate of all shared by all, wielded in a single point. Uniformed Fate causes Demise to glow with a black aura, and its blade becomes a black steel.

Redirection (B-Rank, passive): The power of Wither is redirected into the Scythe itself, making Wither only usable when the Scythe makes direct contact with organic matter. Wither’s effects, at both Tier I and II, are empowered to deal double their damage within their allotted timeframes.
Irkalla’s Fury (A-Rank, active): A technique that allows the user to repurpose all healing done by Fruits of Labor; with this technique the user is able to decide to set aside any healing done by Fruits of Labor, preventing it from healing the user but pooling it for use in Irkalla’s Fury. This focuses all pooled healing into a single black-energy orb, launching it up to long-range and inflicting up to a maximum of 180 damage. The orb is neutral to all techniques and elements and can, upon striking a target, expand up to 10 meters.
Forged in Fire (S-Rank, passive): Demise is reinforced, empowered to cause its blade to inflict S-Rank physical damage when used at the cost of a move. This can be further empowered through external techniques and physical enhancements.
Withering Echo (S-Rank, active): At the cost of a move the user is able to augment the blade of Demise to release an intangible wave of Wither up to five meters from the blade. The wave is shaped in the exact size and shape of Demise’s scythe. This can be done once every three turns.
Blighted Destruction (F-Rank, passive): When Demise itself strikes a technique or opponent it blights the target with Blighted Destruction; if Demise’s strike directly destroys or kills the target it unleashes Blighted Destruction, causing the surface beneath to be infected by Withering energy itself. This energy spans up to 10 meters outside of the size of the original technique, and infects anyone within it with Wither barring the user.

Withering Disciple
All sharing in a single fate, spread through exploding darkness. The Withering Disciple causes Demise to radiate a black and white glow, with trails of energy falling to the ground from its form.

Happiness of All Mankind (B-Rank, passive): Modifies the passive granted by Fruits of Labor, allowing it to work on technique clashes; however, this comes at the cost of reducing the amount healed by these clashes to 2/4/6%.
Wrath of the Reaper (A-Rank, active): A technique that allows the user to infuse excess healing done by the Happiness of All Mankind into future techniques, boosting them by a maximum of 40 additional damage. This can only be applied to techniques which work with Wither, and can only be used a maximum of four times per battle.
Overflowing Wither (S-Rank, active): A technique activated within the same timeframe as an energy-based technique, allowing the user to cause the Wither infused within to burst in a torrent of black and white flames reaching up to ten meters from the original technique. Any target struck by these flames is afflicted by Wither, as well as takes 50% of the original technique’s base damage. Can be activated once every three turns.
Empowered Withering Flames (S-Rank, passive): Once every three turns the user is able to passively augment one of their techniques that is infused with Wither, allowing it to move at three times the user’s base speed and inflict 30 more damage. Any flames created through Overflowing Wither, even when this technique is on cooldown, will move at twice the user’s base speed.
Witherfyre (F-Rank, active): Converts the user’s body into pure Witherfyre, transforming them into nothing but Wither. In this state the user is only able to perform Fire and Lightning elemental natures, as well as any Custom Elements created from them as well as Fuuinjutsu. Empowers Happiness of All Mankind by 100%, as well as increasing the damage done by Wither by 50%. The user moves at three times their base speed and anything they physically interact with in this state is blighted with Wither. Lasts for four turns and can be used twice. While in this state the user is immune to energy-based techniques.

Dominion
All that which exists within the Fates is yours for the taking. Dominion causes Demise to glow green, and its metallic scythe forms itself into a dark purple void-like coloration.

Debilitating Aura (B-Rank, passive): Empowers the Shroud of the Reaper, causing any who are influenced by the slowing pulse to be disoriented for a brief moment, making the user impossible to track through the basic five senses.
Essence Siphon (A-Rank, active): When activated the user can empower themselves by siphoning the essence of each organic matter target afflicted by Wither. Each target increases the user’s damage by 10, their speed by 2x, and their reactions by 4x. This boost lasts for the turn it was used in, and removes Wither from the afflicted targets. Can be used six times per battle.
The Contagion Spreads (S-Rank, passive): The user is able to spread the effects of Wither to non-organic targets by using an afflicted organic target as a conduit for infection. Any non-organic target within mid-range of the afflicted organic target can be infected instantly when this technique is activated, taking no time at all within timeframe.
Domination Beginning (S-Rank, active): When this technique is activated the user is able to wrest control of any Elemental and non-elemental familiar, excluding those created by Yin-Yang Release, that is infected with Wither. This can even be used to wrest control over non-organic elemental familiars should they be infected through The Contagion Spreads. Can be used five times per battle.
All That Which Exists (F-Rank, active): When activated the user is able to release raw Withering Energy from their body, using it as a conduit itself to apply the Contagion Spreads to organic and non-organic matter within mid-range of their position. Any targets struck by this technique can be temporarily controlled by the user, including opponents who fail to protect themselves or evade the technique. Can be used twice per battle.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the start of my mission using the following storyboard elements:

-Choose between what is right and what is easy

The scythe that Whitemane was holding sent shivers through her body, as the core that was implanted within her disappeared, its location now changed onto the end of the weapon she was holding. Black and White in harmony, the weapon felt stronger in her hands, changing from what it was as it evolved into Demise right before her eyes, and in awe of the farmer before her. The weapon itself was perfectly balanced, not at all feeling sluggish or weighted to one side. Her smirk grew into a wide smile over her face, as it continued to grown, devolving into a manic cackling laughter. The effort and madness that drove her to seek out this knowledge gave her immense satisfaction, all worth it to unlock this weapon. Etched into the blade she read its inscription, not even aware of her surroundings anymore as the farm began to scramble away.

“The Fate which befalls those who toil in the fields shall too fall upon those who live in the high castle.” ....
Yes... No man shall be spared from judgement when death comes their way, for it is the end of all living things....

Tilting her head back, she let out a deep breath to calm herself, focusing back into the world and looking at her surroundings, as she spotted the farmer tripping as he struggled to run to his house. Feeling playful, Whitemane decided to test the new weapon she had obtained, its beautiful blade gleaming pristine and unused, something that needed to be changed, tested.... for knowledge sake. She needed to know its limits, what it could do, she needed to experiment with it. Swiftly flying overhead and stopping in front of the farmer, he tumbled forwards landing face first into the dirt. Throwing his arms over his head, he cowered below her, shivering and whimpering. Whitemane was feeling generous, thinking to herself what she should do with this lowly farmer, who had witnessed her weapon transformation.

While crying and spluttering out words about how he was just a simple farmer, had no one else here and he wouldnt tell anyone about what he saw, She thought over the decisions in her head. While she could execute and kill the poor man, it would be easy, simple, swift. A swing of her blade and he would fall to the ground and be food for his farm, to nourish the ground from where he came. On the other hand, she could let him go, he hadn't really done anything simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Morally, the right thing to do would be to let him go, to leave him in peace, probably giving him a story to tell for the rest of his short life, depending on how long that would last. Twirling the blade in her hands, she admired its craftsmanship, how intricate its design was, and how beautiful the patterns and inscription had been placed.

Should she kill the farmer, should she let him go, the questing bounced around in her mind, normally a question she wouldn't have trouble with usually adhearing to, as long as they didnt bother her or get in her way then she wouldnt need to strike them down. However, since rejecting her humanity and slowly transforming into a full blown witch since killing Athos, she felt her care and compassion for humanity slip away with her rejection. The right thing was to leave the man, but what did she care whether he lived or died, a nobody, a farmer in the middle of Jamihoro that happened to be where she needed to go. Between the right thing to do, and easy, she was going to take easy, because why bother with the potential fall out, he would become a loose end, potentially a source of information for someone to get information out of.

Pray to the gods that they welcome you with open arms, for your time is nigh, and I will deliver you to your fates. But fear not, for eternal bliss will await you while I perform this kind service for you.

Whitemane raised the scythe up as he looked up in horror tear streaming down his face, haphazardly raising a hand as if it were to stop her. She would give him this kindness, a swift and painless death, giving him eternal afterlife. Perhaps that was her mission now, giving eternal after life to the humanity that rejected the gods gifts when they rebelled. It was a start anyway, and with her Scythe, she would perform this thankless task for the world.
Dropping the scythes blade in an arc, she swung it true and decapitated the man, letting his head roll away as his body fell to the floor, limp while blood drenched the ground. Using her foot, she performed a small ritual with the blood, carving out the sign of the Moon Goddess she worshiped, and began to laugh. What a beautiful time to be alive.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Integra could see the person's chakra pulsating radiantly unlike anything she had seen before. This would be the first real sign of power she had observed since coming to this land. Since she took care of the catalyst and the plague withered in the surrounding area, she thought best to seek this power and it was not too hard, either. After finally coming into contact with the person Integra found herself in the tunnel with the person very cooped up. "Hey..." Integra said with a deep voice as it echoed through the corridor. "A redhead traveling through this mysterious place all alone?.. Hmph. What business do you have here, lady?.." she said, looking to find answers about the plague not knowing this is the same eyeless woman that had spread the plague amongst Tanigakure and its inhabitants. Integra blinked, revealing very specific, shiny eyes and awaited the other person's response.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Passive)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

Intercepted and trailing Lili
She heard the strange woman call out to her, but her mind was set. She would abide no distractions as she climbed through the red mud of the river. The tunnel passage gave way to a deserted forest where the Easternmost Fort of Mankind stood in shambles. It was awe inspiring, yet a constant reminder of the finitude of humanity. She did not know who the woman was, but she felt a threatening amount of power exuding from her. It would serve her no purpose to expend her own chakra reserves before facing a god.

So she took a deep breath and rummaged though the ruins of the fort, until she found the passageway that gave in to the secret tunnel system. With her eyes, she braved through the dark, heading west. West was the way.

LLM

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

She heard the strange woman call out to her, but her mind was set. She would abide no distractions as she climbed through the red mud of the river. The tunnel passage gave way to a deserted forest where the Easternmost Fort of Mankind stood in shambles. It was awe inspiring, yet a constant reminder of the finitude of humanity. She did not know who the woman was, but she felt a threatening amount of power exuding from her. It would serve her no purpose to expend her own chakra reserves before facing a god.

So she took a deep breath and rummaged though the ruins of the fort, until she found the passageway that gave in to the secret tunnel system. With her eyes, she braved through the dark, heading west. West was the way.

LLM
Integra followed the lady, disgruntled that the figure seemed to be avoiding her… This was unacceptable in the eyes of the Otsutsuki as she was used to being answered to. “Hey!” she screamed as a final warning for the lady to stop and acknowledge her. Even for a moment. The silence would not go unpunished otherwise. Integra’s loud voice gave off the energy of the growl of a tiger. She was oh so serious. She would tread further and further, allowing the lady one last chance to answer while trailing.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/haran-bay-258.757192/post-22097279

Madara and Akujin continue forward, reaching Jamihoro and the intricate cave system beneath it. Madara remembered the system, it was where he had killed Daenerys and where he first met Imeroth. Scoffing, he leapt from the stone platform he created and pulled his gunbai out as he channeled Wind through it. With the stone crashing into the earth below, Akujin likewise took to the skies as he stretched his wings and Madara stood on his gunbai, sailing it towards his destination.

(Fūton: Okami Sono Sora) - Wind Release: Emperor Of The Skies
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Similar to Temari's "Wind Ryder Technique" the user will release his wind chakra outwards and manipulate the air currents beneath his war-fan, or any other fan big enough to be ridden on. He will then jump onto the war-fan as he rides it like a surfboard and is able to go airborne at fairly fast speeds like any traveling wind technique at its peak traveling speed. If the user wishes, he can utilize the war-fan while it is strapped to his back to initiate flight similar to how a kite is flown, however with the user attached to the bottom of it. The user can only glide/ride in a linear manner and not freely fly like regular flight techniques. The user can only change locations in mid flight once(ex. Gain height while going upwards during activation then choose the linear traveling path). After the liner path travel has completed the user will be suspended in mid-air for a total of two turns before the air currents are reduce back to normal, causing the user to start free-falling back down into the ground.

▵ Requires a fan/war-fan
▵ Can be used four times per battle
▵ Must be taught by Hard

LLM.