Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
20,713💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
Jamihoro

Home to the easternmost of the Five Forts, Jamihoro is known for its expansive fields of mainly potatoes, but also staples likes rice and wheat. An intricate system of canals, drawing water from the river running through the area, connects the majority of the fields in a huge network. The fort itself, though abandoned, is situated near Jamihoro’s northern edge; a huge fortification of metal walls and towers that also includes a port on the nearby river for dispatching smaller ships into the Haran Bay. Tunnels run beneath the fort, connecting it to its brother in the West.

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Players involved: Disturbed18
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:

- Torture a suspect
- Convince a criminal to confess

Summary:
Pakura shows what happens to those that try and break into her "home".

Pakura

Wandering along the ramparts of "her" castle, Pakura enjoyed the light breeze that flowed, she would make this walk every day as it helped to clear he head as she lived in solitude. She enjoyed her solitude in this great fortress that people believed to be "Abandoned" but she'd just made it her home. With the rumours of it being haunted it was the perfect place to live out her life without being bothered by anyone. When ever she needed food or supplies she'd use the tunnels below so she wasn't seen entering and leaving the castle and would go out by night to raid the local farms, taking what she needed. Most of the time this was easy, but every now and then a pesky farmer would try and stop her and well, that didn't end too well for them. This fortress gave her space to hone her own skills as she tried to master her own powers of scorch release, but she wasn't strong enough yet, and so her skills were lacking, but in time, she'd get stronger. As she paced the castle now, she listened, hearing something coming from the levels below.

"Urgh... what now..."

She stopped and listened for a moment, as she heard the voices of several individuals below. Someone was invading her home, she didn't take kindly to that. She slowly and quietly made her way down through the fortress remaining out of sight, heading towards where she head the voices. It was in the tunnels below. She made her way down, setting a few trip wires along the way, linked to explosive tags, to deal with the numbers if they proceeded, but more over, she was wondering what excuse these peons had for entering her home. Making her way down an adjacent passage, she stopped, heaving the conversations of several men.

"Easy pickings here boys... bound to be plenty of loot..."

"Yeah, why didn't we do this sooner... this place has been abandoned for years..."

"Might as well just burn it down to cover our tracks, not like anyone would care..."

Pakura's fists clenched now, they invaded her home to steal and burn it down, that was unforgivable. She waited for them to approach the corridor leading out of the tunnels where she had set her first trap, the trip wire. Hearing the steps, they got closer and closer, to the point she could almost count down... 3... 2... 1.... BOOM!... the first man's leg had caught the wire, triggering the bombs either side killing him and injuring a couple more that began to panic now, just like she wanted.

"I knew this was a trap... lets get out of here...."

As the man with the panicked voice ran back, she listened, slamming her hands on the ground causing several pillars of earth to shoot down from the ceiling, like bars from a jail cell, connecting with the earth, impaling the man through the chest in the process... 2 down... 3 to go... She now moved back away from the entrance into the main castle from the tunnels, allowing the remaining 3 to walk into her home. Now that makes it sound comforting, but really, it was her own personal death trap. The guy who seemed to be their leader ushered them along, saying they'd have to leave through the main entrance to the castle. They proceeded slowly now, the two injured men leaving the way, precautionary steps to make sure no wires were set further up, stepping over the corpse of their bloodied former accomplice.

Entering into what seemed like a main hall now, they all looked around, trying to figure out where to head now, having lost their bearings being disorientated from the blast. The lead man ushered them to go check out the other ways into the room, splitting up to find another way out. Had they never read a book? Seen a film? Or any common sense, they were making it too easy for her. The first one headed off to the left, an archway that met a corridor that would lead onto several other rooms. Taking steady steps, he was shaking, looking back behind him constantly in case someone was there, while watching the ground in front of him for more traps. It was only at the last second that he saw the dark sinister grin on the woman's face as she emerged from the ceiling above, he turned to meet her eyes, but it was too late, her hands on his head twisting it with enough force to snap his neck. 2 to go.

From the main room, the two remaining men heard the thud, their comrades body dropping to the ground. They both drew their blades now, the one in charge stayed in the main room looking around while he threatened the other man to move his ass and find a way out of here before it was too late. Happy to head in the other direction to his fallen comrade, he ran off into the other corridor with his sword drawn aiming to run around to the left, desperate to find a way out. His fatal mistake. He didn't stop, he didn't look, the force of his run acting against him as his neck met with a sharp wire across the corridor, slicing clean through. His body would slowly drop, his head falling from his shoulders, the blood pouring towards where he had ran in as his head rolls to a halt, his eyes left with the eternal look of fear, staring at the last man standing, the one who seemed to be in charge.

He stood now, his sword draw, looking all around, sweating, on edge, jumpy. Pakura had him right where she wanted him. He didn't notice the woman dropping on him from above, hitting him in the head with the handle to her sword, knocking him unconscious.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

The mans eye lids felt heavy. Slowly blinking, his head hurt, throbbing now, he slowly tried to open them, he felt uneasy. He was bound, wait, he was upside down, tied up, the blood rushing to his head, he tried to focus, look around trying to see what was going on, that's when he saw her, the woman sat in a chair at the end of the room, a throne even. As he came too, the woman jumped to her feet with a skip in her step making her way over to him.

"Oh goody... you're awake... i thought i'd hit you a little too hard and ruined all my fun, but not to worry, now we can play together..."

"You crazy bitch... what the f*...."

He was silenced with a punch hitting him hard enough that one of his teeth came out, dropping to the floor, his mouth filling with blood.

"Weren't you ever taught any manors... it's rude to swear in front of a lady, and it's rude to interrupt. But don't worry, i'll teach you.

"Let me down from here.... "

Pakura would laugh while walking around his body that was hanging upside down.

"That's a great idea and all, but that just wouldn't do now would it... you've entered the game now you have to play. This is my home, and the entire home as the playing field. I mean, there is no respawn points... you're friends found that one out... my bad. But it's you're lucky day... you get to keep playing..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?!"

Pakura stopped in front of him now, a look of shock and confusion on her face as she pointed to herself...

"Me? What do you mean.... i was just playing a game of homicidal maniac all by myself... when a group of 5 volunteers decided they wanted to play too..."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You came into MY Home... you wanted to take MY things... and you didn't even want to do the courtesy of at least playing my game a little first...."

"When i get down from here... i'm going to show you you crazy B***...."

Another smack but in the stomach this time, knocking the wind out of him as he hung there, stopping his last word.

"Ah... Ah... Ahhhh... remember, rude to swear in front of a lady... now... why don't you tell me when you came here..."

"Go to hell"

"I was hoping you'd say that..."

Leaning in as though she was going to kiss the upside down man, she blew outwards releasing small sparks and flames from her mouth onto the man's face. He screamed in agony, writhing in the air, his skin burned, charred in places, sore, Pakura threw a bucket of water at him now, ice cold. He'd shiver but stop his screams.

"Now... how about we try this again... why did you come to MY home... "

"w...w..we just heart about the treasure... w...we just wanted an easy score..."

"Easy score you say... now where did you hear about this 'treasure' you speak of?"

Shivering and shaking now...

"D...don't remember"

With a sigh Pakura pulled out a kunai, spinning it on her right index finger walking around the man, with a flash she cut through his right upper arm as it would begin to pour with blood, dripping onto the floor. The man would scream in agony and try and fight against the bindings.

"Every lie you tell me is a cut... and well... lies anger me... and i just can't help but let that anger take over... i end up cutting deeper... i get carried away... and well... how many lies do you think your body can take....?"

It was scary how she spoke as though it was facts she was speaking, casually, like talking about gardening or something.

"Please no... i don't...AHHHHHH"

She sliced the other arm deeper this time. Anger flashed in her eyes.

"My patience is wearing thin..."

The man tried to plead with her now...

"If i tell you... will you let me go...?"

She regained her calm composure and held her hands out to the side...

"Once i know why you came her... why the hell would i want you to stick around? I just wanna know why you're in my home..."

"Ok... ok... i'll tell you... The bear tavern... bandits boasting... saying riches... we just wanted to make some money... didn't know it was you're home..."

Pakura smiled now, all happy.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it? Now like i said... why would i need you? Off you pop..."

She releases a stream of fire that wraps around the man, converging on his body, burning him alive as he screams in agony, the screams echoing in the large hall. Music to her ears.

"Well that was fun... what next..."

She said this as she skipped back to her chair sitting down, enjoying the "show", before man went limp as the life left his body.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Players involved: Disturbed18
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:

Terrorize a large community

Summary:

Can Pakura sit idly by after a group of men had invaded her own and terrorised her safe place? Well of course not. It was time to continue her little game with the locals ^_^

Pakura sat in her chair, the leaning on one hand looking bored and in thought as the other hand tapped away on the other arm to the chair. She let out an angry sigh, she was bored. Jumping up now she walked over the the hanging scorched body of the man that had tried to steal from her home. She looked at him curiously, then answered as though he'd spoken to her.

"You're right....i should go and play with the locals... i mean we had so much fun, didn't we?"

He own voiced echoed in the hall followed by silence, but she somehow seemed to take that as a yes. With a bounce in her step and a psychotic grin on her face, she skipped down towards the tunnel system that led out of the castle grabbing a few bits as she went. Humming to herself as she made her way down the tunnels she saw the body of one of her guess lying around on the ground, impaled.

"Awww... sleepy head... i'll be back shortly... don't worry!"

Removing the rock pillars, she made her way down the tunnel and out into the open air. Looking behind she saw her giant fort of a home and she smiled, time to go on a little adventure. She knew that the surrounding rice fields and such all coverged to one center point, a small village at the centre, where the locals lived who farmed the fields, travellers passed through and every now and then, a little unwanted group that would rudely come to her home without being invited. Well it was only fair that she do the same right? Making her way through a small wooded area, the path opened up to the small village, about 20 buildings in all, a tavern, few stalls, an Inn, and mostly homes for the people who tended the fields, homes to those with the big old mouths. She made her way down looking around for the tavern, where these men had heard about her home, looking around obliviously she didn't see the boy that ran into her. The force knocked him to the ground and caused Pakura to stop in her steps confused and look down. The boy on the ground looked in shock and lost for words...

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to... i wasn't looking where i was..."

She placed her finger on his mouth to silence him.

"Shhh... come on now... i wasn't looking either..."

As she said this she grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet. Looking at him curiously then dusting the dirt off him wiping him down, placing both her hands on his shoulders, she leaned downs smiling in his face.

"Now run along, don't want to be late for what ever you were rushing for do you?"

And with that she turned him around in the direction he was heading and patted him on the back in a gesture for him to go. Now standing up right, she smiled and kept walking as the boy ran into the building to her left. 3... 2.... 1.... BOOM! The building exploded into a torrent of fire, the air filled with screams of panic and horror. Pakura didn't stop to look just kept walking with a bounce in her step. Going against the crowds of people rushing to see what had happened and trying to help.

"Well... one less tag... i'll have to get some more later... oh well, he can't be late again if he's dead... now where was i..."

She now headed down between buildings, in a world of her own, her hands out to the sides. Flames began to flicker on her hands as they brushed down the buildings. Sparks would jump, igniting parts of the buildings, a bit at a time, as the came out around the other side heading down the main street now. About 15 meters away from the houses she heart people say about "smoke", "fire"... "quick those two buildings are on fire". She looked over her shoulder. The two buildings she'd walked between were up in flames, black smoke filling the sky. But something else caught her attention, a building name a few doors up.

"Aha! The bear Tavern!"

She skipped forwards towards the door reaching it she kicked it open with such force that the doors came off the hinges.

"Ooops... my bad!"

All the eyes turned to her now. The room went silent. It had been full of life until that moment as they all wanted to see what had caused the doors to smash in. One man from her right hand side walked over and put a hand around her shoulders leaning on her.

"Don't worry about it.... any girl is welcome here... So what brings you here?"

Pakura smiled and laughed a little. Then thinking for a moment she looked down. The man leaned in as though to listen for her to say something, but she opened her mouth and spewed out a torrent of flames at the mans feet. As the sign of the fire he leg go of her stumbling around as she stepped back away from the flames, writhing around in back, his hands flailing, he ran out of the broken doors screaming in agony, the village was in uproar. She spoke now with a smile on her face.

"I came... to play..."

A bunch of men around the room jumped up, knocking chairs down, angry, ready for a fight, knocking bottles over. She held up her hands taking a step back....

"Wait... hold up... i mean come on... you really think that guy was worth getting worked up over?"

She takes a few steps back from them, her hands still up, looking like she's nervous...

"Three... four... five.... this should do!"

"The hell are you talking about lady"

She smiled once more putting her arms down now.

"Well i wouldn't want to die too.... what kind of a game is that?"

"Are you mocking us you little bitch?!?"

She let out a sigh, looking frustrated now.

"First... you tell them to come into MY home? And now... just like them... swearing in front of a lady... why don't any of you know any manors? Not that it matters anyway... lets see... oh yeah... one more step and...

With a single hand seal she jumped back into a kneeling position with her hands on the ground. The larger men made to move forwards to strike her as she looked up, he eyes closed and a giant grin on her face. They didn't see it coming. Crash. A lid of solid earth flatted the tavern, crushing it, and killing everyone inside, hitting the ground 1 foot in front of Kurama. Not even time for them to scream before they died, just the way she liked it. Dust and smoke rose into the air around where the lid hit as a pool of blood poured out from the mass of corpses buried beneath the earthen lid. She dropped back into a sitting position now.

"Well that was fun... maybe ended it a bit too quick... hmmm... i'm sure there will be more to play with..."

As she sat there thinking about what she would do next, her next bit of fun, a couple of middle aged men ran over, stopping either side of her, looking her over with worried looks on their faces.

"Are you ok... did it hit you too? It just came out of no where in the sky... you're so lucky... are you feeling ok"

It took her a moment to realise, they thought she was a victim in all of this, that she was lucky to not be hit by the giant lid of earth. Ok, now she knew how she wanted to continue her little game... bringing her hands to her face she sobbed, and burst into tears, histerics even, like she was so upset...

"I... i tried to get out... tried to help him... was too late... too slow... and now he's gone!!!"

The two men sat with her and helped her to her feet, one of them picked her up and carried her along. She heard them speak of the place where they were treating the wounded, at some inn. Ohhhh the inn. The must of been the place those five guys were from that invaded her home. She continued her charade of being upset and traumatised until she was being lay on a bed in a room, being told how someone would be with her soon. She wasn't the only one in the room though. She could see many others wounded, or burned. People spoke of how the fire had spread and half the village was up in flames now. It was so hard for her not to smile, but if she did it would ruin her game. Eventually an older woman came over and was looking her up and down, asking if she was ok. She got a cloth, soaked it then drained it so it was damp wiping the dust from Pakura's face, along with some blood, it wasn't hers, but it give the victim impression. It was now time for her next plan...

"He... he said... f..fort... c...curse...."

"What do you mean dear? Who said that? What are you talking about... here have a drink"

The older woman passed Pakura a drink of water, she sipped at it and clutched it close to her chest as she pretended to regain her composure a little.

"In... in the tavern... he said... the fort was cursed... group of men... went there yesterday... didn't come back... this is the wrath of the curse... no one escapes it.... its going to get us all... we need to leave!"

The older woman placed her hands on pakura's shoulders trying to get her to calm down and lie down. Pakura suddenly started writhing in pain.

"No... too late.... so hot.... we're all doomed.... no..."

She let out a scream, from her body movements flames would erupt. The older woman's arm would catch fire a she screamed and fell backwards panicking trying to put out the flame. The bed sheets caught fire, the curtains. The flames spread and Pakura got out of the bed swing around allowing the flames to spread all around. Everyone panicked, tried to escape pushing each other out of the way to try and escape the deadly blaze... staggering backwards, Pakura knew where the window was and it looked as though she'd fell out of the window... but really she'd jumped out, landed on a balcony next door, jumped down and headed out towards the trees leaving the small village.

"Wew.... that was fun... best game yet... i'll have to thank the guy hanging around when i get home..."

She now began to skip away. The scene behind her was horrific. Black smoke filled the skies, flames danced like demons destroying everything, screamed filled the air of panic, fear, loss, horror. She'd truly done it. She'd terrorised that village and made them pay for what happened in her home. And they would never know it was her. Skipping merrily she found one of the tunnels and headed home in time for sometime to eat...

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique x 2
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) - Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
2,017💸
Kumi
10,882💴
Coming from here

Arriving in Jamihoro, Ryuu noticed that this place too had potato fields. Seemed it was a rather common food for farmers in this area to grow...Through his Byakugan, he also observed an intricate network of river canals. It seemed like a pleasant place. But of course, he kept moving fast.

Chakra: 1460 - 5 = 1455

Leaving landmark

Top Bottom