Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
What Katakuri did was worse in your opinion.
No. It's objectively worse. Killing a bunch of chefs who are doing nothing towards the main plan and only MIGHT have something to do is not worse than killing a dude who is ACTIVELY participating as one of your assassins. One is a bunch of chefs, the other is one of your assassins for your critical plan that requires you to surprise your targets.

But IMO Big Mom killing multiple nakama on purpose is worse than Katakuri aiming for Sanji, but killing one nakama by accident.
In context of this situation, it's not for reasons I outlined above. Those chefs are irrelevant compared to one of their actual assassins. This goes double when you realize that killing the chefs came AFTER chaos broke out, and didn't add to the chaos, while Katakuri killing the priest caused more chaos by giving Sanji an open window to just jump off with Pudding.

The priest seemed to be equally fodder.. the only thing he had going for him was being close to Sanji. But if Sanji could dodge the bullet from Pudding (who was of equal distance as the priest) then why wouldn't he be able to dodge a bullet from the priest?
I'm not saying he couldn't, but the priest did have more importance, considering the chefs didn't even have guns.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last week

Big Mom: Something wrong with Pudding!
Katakuri: No...least of the things to worry about, now stfu and calm down.

This week:

Big Mom: Where is real Luffy?
Katakuri: This is the real one, the rest are just animals changed by Brulee's powers, no need to worry about them
Big Mom: blah blah blah...don't you try to upstage me you scum! I don't need protection!
Katakuri: No... they're trying to get to the Caramel Picture. Now stfu and let me do my job in peace.
Big Mom: ???

Lmao mfw when Katakuri continues to make Big Mom look like shit every chapter :lmao:

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have Observation Haki on Katakuri's level too? Cause this must be happening in a chapter not yet released.
With Big Mom we have

You must be registered for see images

With Katakuri we have

It's to the point she literally feels threatened by her position

:lmao:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
With Big Mom we have

With Katakuri we have

It's to the point she literally feels threatened by her position

:lmao:
Yeah, like I asked everyone else, what about Katakuri standing around knowing what's happening, but being unable to do anything actually makes him better? When shit broke out, he stood around saying "I can't do anything" over and over. He tried to attack Sanji, and ****ed up instead. His attack on Luffy is the ONLY successful thing he did, and that turned into failure right away since he couldn't even stop the picture from being broken and Luffy is still good to go. NOTHING Katakuri has done has been worthwhile and has ultimately resulted in failure each time.

His own power has become a liability because he once he sees the future, he latches onto preventing it and fails to adapt properly and see what else is happening, like Brook going for the picture. His ability to sense people's presence and movements is so great that he can see the future, and yet he STILL ****s up in noticing the future changed by Brook going for the picture. Katakuri is a big L.

It's especially stupid that you include that panel of Capone wondering if Big Mom is an idiot for thinking Luffy would answer her when that's exactly what he did.s

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, like I asked everyone else, what about Katakuri standing around knowing what's happening, but being unable to do anything actually makes him better? When shit broke out, he stood around saying "I can't do anything" over and over. He tried to attack Sanji, and ****ed up instead. His attack on Luffy is the ONLY successful thing he did, and that turned into failure right away since he couldn't even stop the picture from being broken and Luffy is still good to go. NOTHING Katakuri has done has been worthwhile and has ultimately resulted in failure each time.

His own power has become a liability because he once he sees the future, he latches onto preventing it and fails to adapt properly and see what else is happening, like Brook going for the picture. His ability to sense people's presence and movements is so great that he can see the future, and yet he STILL ****s up in noticing the future changed by Brook going for the picture. Katakuri is a big L.

It's especially stupid that you include that panel of Capone wondering if Big Mom is an idiot for thinking Luffy would answer her when that's exactly what he did.s
Still better than the other BM pirates sitting around and acting like mannequins. Also, Katakuri meant that he couldn't stop the cake from being destroyed when he said "I can't do anything about it". It was literally impossible for Katakuri to stop Luffy and save the cake since Luffy was already inside the cake.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Still better than the other BM pirates sitting around and acting like mannequins. Also, Katakuri meant that he couldn't stop the cake from being destroyed when he said "I can't do anything about it". It was literally impossible for Katakuri to stop Luffy and save the cake since Luffy was already inside the cake.
No it's not. Trying to act and failing every time is just as bad as not knowing what to do.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it's not. Trying to act and failing every time is just as bad as not knowing what to do.
He stopped Luffy from destroying the picture, but he couldn't stop Brook because he was occupied with Luffy and Jinbe (and the massive amount of Luffy clones probably make it harder to pin down specific events in the future).

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BM has been worse than Katakuri and for these reasons:

-She's supposed to be a Yonko and leader of the BM pirates, but has been oblivious to what is happening around her. The scans of what Bogard posted proves this. She is consistently ignorant to everything and is only focused on trivial things. She has the mindset of a 4 year old kid.

-The SH's messes up the wedding, but the only thing BM is focused on is the cake being destroyed so in return she kills her own chefs. Back to my first point about her only being concerned with trivial things.

-She cares so much about Mother Caramel's photo but it ends up getting destroyed easily without her awareness.

Now what has Katakuri done?
-Killed the priest because his Observation Haki failed, but it wasn't intentional
-Is useless at certain moments of the future
-Also failed to protect the photo, but he was occupied with other matters and he also protected it the first time

But he has done much more good than bad like stopping Luffy from targeting the photo and being knowledgeable of certain events..

So that begs the question, why didn't BM guard the photo right AFTER Katakuri announced they were after it?

-----

With all this said though, I don't think we should be giving BM all the heat considering that's who she is. BM is similar to Blackbeard in a sense that she is clumsy, sloppy, not very observant, and cocky with her own powers.

It would make sense for her own subordinates to look "cooler" and more composed than BM herself considering her character is made out to look foolish and careless.

Also to note, the fact that Oda keeps letting others interfere and get in the way of BM fighting herself is key that Oda doesn't want us to see BM go all out yet.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there's a mom and a dad who have hungry kids, and one parent says "well shit, idk how to cook, idk what to do, so I'm not gonna do anything. I'm so confused about what's going on right now.".. while the other parent says "I know what's going on, and I somewhat know how to cook, so I'm gonna try cooking something for the kids".. even if that parent fails miserably at cooking the dish, at least they tried. At least they attempted to feed their kids.

Which parent would technically be the worse parent?

The one who tried would obviously be considered as the better parent.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
If there's a mom and a dad who have hungry kids, and one parent says "well shit, idk how to cook, idk what to do, so I'm not gonna do anything. I'm so confused about what's going on right now.".. while the other parent says "I know what's going on, and I somewhat know how to cook, so I'm gonna try cooking something for the kids".. even if that parent fails miserably at cooking the dish, at least they tried. At least they attempted to feed their kids.

Which parent would technically be the worse parent?

The one who tried would obviously be considered as the better parent.
They'd be equally bad because at the end, both failed.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You might as well just call me Beezy.. cause there ain't no "L" in sight for me..

Lost vision in your bars too.

This guy is so hurt rn lmfao, probably waiting for something bad to happen to Katakuri so he can celebrate haha.
Nah, just looking at it objectively without being blinded by his amazing design.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lost vision in your bars too.

Nah, just looking at it objectively without being blinded by his amazing design.
Never that.

But I guess maybe that's why you're always so salty.. still holding a grudge from back in the day I see.. smh.. I thought we was cool man.