LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when I said "hey my fellow One Piece fans, it is possible that some of Big Mom's children might be stronger than her."

and of course, alot of members doubted me and had some type of argument to disagree with me..

But manga facts say that Katakuri has shown better observation haki than his mother Big Mom.. so in fact, I was actually 100% right..

How crunchy do you haters feel?

All you hatin ass bıtches that tried to argue with me.. how do you feel?

I was right and yall was wrong.. sorry.. Oda proved me right and proved yall wrong.. GG tho.. xd hahaha xd

Reactions: MadaraReturns

CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when I said "hey my fellow One Piece fans, it is possible that some of Big Mom's children might be stronger than her."

and of course, alot of members doubted me and had some type of argument to disagree with me..

But manga facts say that Katakuri has shown better observation haki than his mother Big Mom.. so in fact, I was actually 100% right..

I was right and yall was wrong.. sorry.. Oda proved me right and proved yall wrong.. GG tho.. xd hahaha xd
I need names... Call outs need faces

Reactions: LBeezy

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need names... Call outs need faces
Riker and Love Cook and Dannie and Vanderbıtch for sure.. although there were too many others.. lol xd thank you CloyEscapade!

Thats because it was completely subjective
But these members still tried to act like I was wrong for bringing up this possibility.. when I only said it was possible.. they tried to act like it was impossible and argued with me.. lol

Last edited:

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Riker and Love Cook and Dannie and Vanderbıtch for sure.. although there were too many others.. lol xd thank you CloyEscapade!

But these members still tried to act like I was wrong for bringing up this possibility.. when I only said it was possible.. they tried to act like it was impossible and argued with me.. lol
thats how people are i guess, anythings possible but i have heard that riker dude is an idiot so :sdo:

Reactions: LBeezy

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katakuri may have the highest Observation, but I don't think his Armament is anything compared to Big Mom.
Armament Haki is another subject though..

Manga facts show that his observation haki is in fact > Big Mom's.. yet certain members tried to argue with me and act as if it was impossible..

Now.... will they man up and admit that they were wrong? Idk.. let's see how prideful they are..

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Manga facts show that his observation haki is in fact > Big Mom's.. yet certain members tried to argue with me and act as if it was impossible..

Now.... will they man up and admit that they were wrong? Idk.. let's see how prideful they are..
You asked if it's possible that any of the family is stronger than Big Mom. Stronger than Big Mom? I personally say that, the higher the Armament, the clear that X person is the strongest. Now my saying could be countered and debated? Sure. People might say Kaidou and Big Mom don't need Armament. They probably have strong bodies like iron due to experience in battlefield. Kaidou lived and breathed battles, so that's why spears couldn't pierce his body. Whatever the case for Big Mom, the best to say she's been through and through. Just like Kaidou. Any of the children stronger than Big Mom? I'll say it with certainty, no. No one of the children is stronger than Big Mom.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You asked if it's possible that any of the family is stronger than Big Mom. Stronger than Big Mom? I personally say that, the higher the Armament, the clear that X person is the strongest. Now my saying could be countered and debated? Sure. People might say Kaidou and Big Mom don't need Armament. They probably have strong bodies like iron due to experience in battlefield. Kaidou lived and breathed battles, so that's why spears couldn't pierce his body. Whatever the case for Big Mom, the best to say she's been through and through. Just like Kaidou. Any of the children stronger than Big Mom? I'll say it with certainty, no. No one of the children is stronger than Big Mom.
You're choosing to speak only on armament haki and/or physical strength though..

It's not my fault that you're being so close minded..

This recent chapter showed Big Mom looking like a fool, while Katakuri was completely aware of what was going on.. (regardless of whether or not he was able to physically do anything about it or not.. [he tried].. he was consistently aware of what was happening)

In that aspect, Katakuri (DogTooth) > Big Mom.

Like it or not.. this is manga fact.

When I brought up this possibility weeks ago, certain members argued and acted as though it was impossible because Big Mom is the Yonko and her children are "below" her..

Well.. guess what.. those members were wrong and I was right.

GG tho

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're choosing to speak only on armament haki and/or physical strength though..

It's not my fault that you're being so close minded.

This recent chapter showed Big Mom looking like a fool, while Katakuri was completely aware of what was going on.. (regardless of whether or not he was able to physically do anything about it or not.. [he tried].. he was consistently aware of what was happening)

In that aspect, Katakuri (DogTooth) > Big Mom.

Like it or not.. this is manga fact.

When I brought up this possibility weeks ago, certain members argued and acted as though it was impossible because Big Mom is the Yonko her children are "below" her..

Well.. guess what.. those members were wrong and I was right.

GG tho
.. "This recent chapter showed Big Mom looking like a fool"...
.. "he was consistently aware of what was happening"...

Fool + Aware = Katakuri > Big Mom

Let me think...

Mind and Body.
Intelligence and Strength
Detective Conan and Doomsday

What are we talking about here?

Oh! Katakuri is stronger than Big Mom, because Big Mom is like a fool and Katakuri was aware of what's happening.

..*mind-blown*...

I'm afraid Riker was right. XD

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its another subject? when you use the phrase "100 percent right" its an all encompassing term. In that case you would still be wrong. its not known yet but we'll find out.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

stronger than her."...Katakuri has shown better observation haki than his mother Big Mom

Yeah too bad Ob Haki isn't really a gauge of strength though and it doesn't make him stronger than BM. That's like saying Sanji is stronger than Luffy because he has better Ob Haki.

Sorry but you're not right on this one.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.. "This recent chapter showed Big Mom looking like a fool"...
.. "he was consistently aware of what was happening"...

Fool + Aware = Katakuri > Big Mom

Let me think...

Mind and Body.
Intelligence and Strength
Detective Conan and Doomsday

What are we talking about here?

Oh! Katakuri is stronger than Big Mom, because Big Mom is like a fool and Katakuri was aware of what's happening.

..*mind-blown*...

I'm afraid Riker was right. XD
Wow... you're a special kind of person aren't you?

The manga has clearly shown us 100% that Katakuri has better observation haki than Big Mom.

This is fact. Not opinion.

If this changes in a future chapter then okay cool.. but since I'm not Katakuri himself, I can't see into the future.. so as of now, based on current manga feats, I was right.

When I brought up this possibility weeks ago, there were members who acted like this was impossible and tried to argue and debate this.. if you don't know already, these certain members are the ones who discuss One Piece as if they are Oda himself and everyone is wrong and they are right.

It's nice when the manga proves them wrong..

And it's funny because you weren't always like these members, but you've slowly started to become just like them.. very dissapointing.. but oh well.. :bdpf:

i remember when i thought it will not be possible to beat scorezor at making retarded threads...
i have been proven wrong!
Hop off sack..

Its another subject? when you use the phrase "100 percent right" its an all encompassing term. In that case you would still be wrong. its not known yet but we'll find out.
No.... At this point in the manga Katakuri has been shown to have better observation haki than his mother.. if the next chapter comes out and shows us something different, then okay.. but since I can't look into the future, I'm only speaking on what has been shown to us within the manga currently..

And at this point, feats and manga facts say Katakuri's observation haki > Big Mom's

This is an idea and possibility that I brought up a while ago, and certain members argued with me and acted as though this was impossible because Big Mom is a Yonko and her children are not.. well jokes on yall..

stronger than her."...Katakuri has shown better observation haki than his mother Big Mom

Yeah too bad Ob Haki isn't really a gauge of strength though and it doesn't make him stronger than BM. That's like saying Sanji is stronger than Luffy because he has better Ob Haki.

Sorry but you're not right on this one.
"Isn't really a gauge of strength"

What are you talking about?

It's 100% manga fact that Katakuri's observation haki is > Big Mom's.

I'm not saying that he's physically stronger than her, or that he's better at something else.. but he does in fact have better observation haki than her, based on feats shown to us as of now of course.

All I said a while ago was that some of Big Mom's kids might be stronger than her or better than her in some ways or at some things..

Certain members tried to argue this and act like it was blasphemy because Big Mom is the Yonko so she has to be > her children.

Well, they were wrong..

I was right.

:bdpf: