Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He really has great perceptional skills. Whatever the result, Katakuri has still done more than any other BM pirate since the plan started. It's understandable, they all came with the mindset of slaughtering the vinsmokes and all of a sudden, Sanji dodges the shot meant to kill him and a bunch of luffys pop out destroying the cake and wrecking chaos. All of BM subordinates and she herself was at a lost for most of the time, but Katakuri adapted to the such an unexpected situation from the start and that I think is brilliant. The moment he knew something out of the plan was going to happen, he dashed infront of BM. While many other still don't know what happening. He even protected the picture and warned big mom of their plan.

All didn't go well for him but that too is expected, he can try but alone can't protect and solve everything on this scale and in such a short time. Maybe if there were less opponents to focus on..

Last edited:
Reactions: LBeezy

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He really has great perceptional skills. Whatever the result, Katakuri has still done more than any other BM pirate since the plan started. It's understandable, they all came with the mindset of slaughtering the vinsmokes and all of a sudden, Sanji dodges the shot meant to kill him and a bunch of luffys pop out destroying the cake and wrecking chaos. All of BM subordinates and she herself was at a lost for most of the time, but Katakuri adapted to the such an unexpected situation from the start and that I think is brilliant. The moment he knew something out of the plan was going to happen, he dashed infront of BM. While many other still don't know what happening. He even protected the picture and warned big mom of their plan.

All didn't go well for him but that too is expected, he can try but alone can't protect and solve everything on this scale and in such a short time. Maybe if there were less opponents to focus on..
I'd say it's the exact opposite. Katakuri has so far shown an inability to adapt to the changes to the future he sees. It's almost like he's reliant on his ability to see the future, to the point that he focuses on that without accounting for possible changes, or changes that's happening. He put himself up to protect the picture by attacking Luffy because that's the vision he saw, but slipped up by focusing on the fact that that was his vision and he failed to properly notice Brook, even though he was now free to stop him since his leg wasn't bound to Luffy anymore by the time Brook went to smash the picture.

Katakuri has put in more EFFORT, and he gets points for that, but he also loses points because his actions have failed to yield any favorable results, putting him right back where he started.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say it's the exact opposite. Katakuri has so far shown an inability to adapt to the changes to the future he sees. It's almost like he's reliant on his ability to see the future, to the point that he focuses on that without accounting for possible changes, or changes that's happening. He put himself up to protect the picture by attacking Luffy because that's the vision he saw, but slipped up by focusing on the fact that that was his vision and he failed to properly notice Brook, even though he was now free to stop him since his leg wasn't bound to Luffy anymore by the time Brook went to smash the picture.

Katakuri has put in more EFFORT, and he gets points for that, but he also loses points because his actions have failed to yield any favorable results, putting him right back where he started.
Well he can see the future so for sure he will make use of it. So far if he hadn't change the future, the immediate consequences would have been bad anyway.
Sanji would've dodged the bullet and Luffy would've smashed the picture instead of attacking big mom. He changed his focus and didn't thought that any other person take on Luffy's guise but he did warn bigmom about Luffy aiming for the picture, so I'll give him credit for that. I'd say her fault is probably even bigger since she completely shifted towards luffy and then jinbe.

Like I said, he alone can't stop/anticipate all these things from happening, in a chaos.

Last edited: