Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of now his OH is>Anyone

Weeelllllllll....... that's kind of a tough one.. I mean, what do you think about Fujitora being blind yet using his haki to pretty much "see"?

Where's the manga feat that Katakuri>BM? Because this chapter clearly shows BM is top dog.

So far, almost this whole tea party/wedding..

Big Mom looking like a complete fool while Katakuri had pretty good insight on what was going on the whole entire time.

The scan above that Love Cook posted even shows it.. lol So while he was trying to be a smart ass, he ended up just further proving my point. Lmao

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weeelllllllll....... that's kind of a tough one.. I mean, what do you think about Fujitora being blind yet using his haki to pretty much "see"?

Big Mom looking like a complete fool while Katakuri had pretty good insight on what was going on the whole entire time.

The scan above that Love Cook posted even shows it.. lol So while he was trying to be a smart ass, he ended up just further proving my point. Lmao
You sound like a villain from a children's show.

Boy oh boy, they don't even know that they're walking right into my trap ! And then the trap explodes in the villain's face.

You're terrible at expressing yourself, your arguments make no sense. And if someone counters that. You just say that it helped prove your point. Makes no sense whatsoever.

You're fooling nobody with it. I already said that Dogtooth's CoO was better than Big Mom's but that was not the point. You created this topic like you had some kind of bragging rights because you called that one of Big Mom's kids was stronger than her.

And you can worm and wiggle all you want but if you say stronger, nobody will believe that you meant stronger in one form of haki. Because that means jack shit. So that is what Caliburn told you last week and that is what I'm showing you with the scan.

YOU'RE WRONG

YOU'RE WRONG

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

Stop killing yourself Coyote, you look like an idiot doing it.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Question: What's worse, a person that doesn't know what to do when a fire breaks out on an oil rig, or a person that tries to do something and spills more oil onto the fire?

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This guy has got to be a troll. Any post from you im just going to assume comes from a troll. The whole arc shows that Katakuri has better CoO that's it. By your logic katakuri> WB, akainu, BB, Luffy etc since none have shown CoO any where close to his. Btw when BM says your a lowly child of mine don't overstep it shows she's top dog. That's what the scan showed

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sound like a villain from a children's show.
How? Lol

Boy oh boy, they don't even know that they're walking right into my trap ! And then the trap explodes in the villain's face.
?

You're terrible at expressing yourself,
Whaaaa? Ah hell naw.. I'm the best at expressing myself! :scorps:

your arguments make no sense.
Refute me then.

Cause I disagree..

Mi argyumints b maykin soh mutch cents!

And if someone counters that. You just say that it helped prove your point. Makes no sense whatsoever.

You didn't counter my argument at all.. like, not even in the slightest.

The scan you posted actually did further prove my point though.. lol idk how you can't see Katakuri using his haki to have an understanding of the situation and see what's going on while Big Mom is in shock and completely oblivious to what's happening.. "what's going on with Pudding?!?" "which one is the real Luffy?!?" "Whaaaat?!? He's going to attack the picture of Mother Caramel?!?"

Oda blesses us with such a wonderful manga and all you seem to do is look at the pictures with one eye closed and drool coming out of your mouth.

It's called reading.

Try it some time.

:hint:

You're fooling nobody with it. I already said that Dogtooth's CoO was better than Big Mom's
Woah... wait.... so you're agreeing with me then? You're seeing the light?? You actually ARE reading the manga?!?!?

So why are you arguing with me then?

Are you just in love with arguing for the sake of arguing like Riker?

but that was not the point.
That was the point.

How you finna tell me the point of my own thread? :sdo3:

You created this topic like you had some kind of bragging rights because you called that one of Big Mom's kids was stronger than her.
I wasn't bragging, nor did I feel like I had any "bragging rights".. I just love when Oda/the manga proves certain types of people wrong.

And you can worm and wiggle all you want but if you say stronger, nobody will believe that you meant stronger in one form of haki. Because that means jack shit. So that is what Caliburn told you last week and that is what I'm showing you with the scan.
I already proved Caliburn wrong.. it's not my style to beat a dead horse.

YOU'RE WRONG

YOU'RE WRONG

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

Stop killing yourself Coyote, you look like an idiot doing it.
Wait... who sounds like a villain from a children's show?

:sigar:

Question: What's worse, a person that doesn't know what to do when a fire breaks out on an oil rig, or a person that tries to do something and spills more oil onto the fire?
Answer: Neither. They're both equal. The person who doesn't know what to do is useless and should have some type of knowledge on this situation if they're going to even step foot on an oil rig.. and the other person at least has good morals for trying to help, but is useless as well if they end up spilling more oil onto the fire.

Question for you: What does this have to do with One Piece, Big Mom, and Katakuri?

If this is the same point you were trying to prove in another thread, about how Katakuri shot the guy with his jellybean because Sanji dodged it, then oooooo boy do I have such a counter for you... lol.. don't do it bro. Trust me. You don't want me to prove you wrong 3 times in less than a week. xd

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This guy has got to be a troll. Any post from you im just going to assume comes from a troll. The whole arc shows that Katakuri has better CoO that's it. By your logic katakuri> WB, akainu, BB, Luffy etc since none have shown CoO any where close to his. Btw when BM says your a lowly child of mine don't overstep it shows she's top dog. That's what the scan showed
He is trolling. The last time he was serious, like five people ripped him a new one, so he's just embraced the absurdity of his opinions to troll.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to be trolling me right now!

Did you even read any of the other posts in this thread?

When did I say "Katakuri is > Big Mom in every single way and solos her in a 1v1" ???

@bold

Btw, that same exact scan showed Katakuri's observation haki > Big Mom's.

Stop trolling

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Answer: Neither. They're both equal. The person who doesn't know what to do is useless and should have some type of knowledge on this situation if they're going to even step foot on an oil rig.. and the other person at least has good morals for trying to help, but is useless as well if they end up spilling more oil onto the fire.

Question for you: What does this have to do with One Piece, Big Mom, and Katakuri?

If this is the same point you were trying to prove in another thread, about how Katakuri shot the guy with his jellybean because Sanji dodged it, then oooooo boy do I have such a counter for you... lol.. don't do it bro. Trust me. You don't want me to prove you wrong 3 times in less than a week. xd
And there you go. As you said, a person not knowing what to do, and a person trying to do something but making things worse instead are both equally ****ed.

What does have to do with Big Mom? Well, that's exactly what happened. When shit broke out at the wedding, Big Mom didn't know what to do. Katakuri did and tried to do something, but instead made things worse by killing the priest.

Prove me wrong three times in less than a week? I suppose you're gonna start in the next post and prove me wrong about three things in your next post then, cause you're pathetic arguments haven't come close.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And there you go. As you said, a person not knowing what to do, and a person trying to do something but making things worse instead are both equally ****ed.

What does have to do with Big Mom? Well, that's exactly what happened. When shit broke out at the wedding, Big Mom didn't know what to do. Katakuri did and tried to do something, but instead made things worse by killing the priest.

Prove me wrong three times in less than a week? I suppose you're gonna start in the next post and prove me wrong about three things in your next post then, cause you're pathetic arguments haven't come close.
I see what you're saying.. But........ this doesn't change the fact that Katakuri's observation haki is > Big Mom's..... :wut:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, what happened to that proof of me wrong about the jelly bean thing? Thought you were done trolling for a second.
All Katakuri did was kill ONE friendly fodder.

Big Mom has killed multiple friendly fodder.

So based on your analogy, Big Mom still ended up throwing more oil onto the fire than Katakuri.

And what's worse is that Katakuri's mistake was a complete accident, since Sanji dodged the jellybean. Big Mom however, is purposely killing her own crew members or family (whichever term you prefer) intentionally.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
All Katakuri did was kill ONE friendly fodder.

Big Mom has killed multiple friendly fodder.

So based on your analogy, Big Mom still ended up throwing more oil onto the fire than Katakuri.

And what's worse is that Katakuri's mistake was a complete accident, since Sanji dodged the jellybean. Big Mom however, is purposely killing her own crew members or family (whichever term you prefer) intentionally.
Big Mom killed some chefs, people that weren't doing anything involving the plan of raining bullets down on the Vinsmokes. Katakuri killed the guy who was actively involved in killing Sanji from Big Mom's orders. What Katakuri did was worse because, even if those guys had guns and would have been involved in the shooting later, they weren't involved at the moment that Big Mom killed them, while the priest was. Those fodder weren't important.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Mom killed some chefs, people that weren't doing anything involving the plan of raining bullets down on the Vinsmokes. Katakuri killed the guy who was actively involved in killing Sanji from Big Mom's orders. What Katakuri did was worse because, even if those guys had guns and would have been involved in the shooting later, they weren't involved at the moment that Big Mom killed them, while the priest was. Those fodder weren't important.
What Katakuri did was worse in your opinion.

But IMO Big Mom killing multiple nakama on purpose is worse than Katakuri aiming for Sanji, but killing one nakama by accident.

The priest seemed to be equally fodder.. the only thing he had going for him was being close to Sanji. But if Sanji could dodge the bullet from Pudding (who was of equal distance as the priest) then why wouldn't he be able to dodge a bullet from the priest?

It seems to me like you're giving the priest too much importance..

Beezy you've fallen dude. You used to make good posts but it went to shit ever since the Whole Cake Island arc started.
@bold

I make great posts dude I don't know what you're talking about..

If anyone has "fallen" it seems to have been you..

Just because Oda, the manga known as One Piece, and I proved you wrong, doesn't mean you need to resort to these type of posts... you've lost the ability to think rationally and debate calmly it seems. You act like you're above some of the members here, and that just isn't cool man..

You can reply to my last post quoting you if you want to, if not that's fine. But you did agree with me in your previous post, so I'm not sure what you were trying to say at the end of the day.. maybe you were just trying to troll me or something, idk..

I have noticed though, that you're a part of the crew that doesn't know what to do or say whenever they're proven wrong.. smh... such a shame.