Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, Just like one we've done peviously though this is higher interms of rank. And though is carries a 60 damage, i don't think it posses a lethal threat since it only says in the description that it can only push things back. Or perhaps, it carries a blunt and concussive force able to knock a target out. Am I correct?
Overall, its a nice jutsu.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pushes them back. But would also do damage to them, such as blunt and concussive force.

(Ototon: Jakkuhanma) - Sound Release: Jackhammer
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (60 if contact with the ground remains)
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into their feet as they run, releasing it as each foot hits the earth and makes sound. As each steps sound off, low frequency waves are released, each wave causing an immense vibration to propagate through the ground and into any enemy, making their bodies lose balance as the waves collide with the target repeatedly. As the waves continue to hit the target, the vibrations increase and cause internal pain, almost as if each wave is drilling into the target's body, causing the target to also become nauseous from the continuous waves. Despite its danger, the technique can easily be defended by simply severing ones contact with the ground.

Pretty much releasing sound as you run, or run on the spot. Every time your feet leave the ground they release sound hitting your intended target causing internal damage, and they get worse and worse as time goes by and as long as you are running.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I like this jutsu but its uses are limited as its quite easy to counter.
-It says it only carries damage if the target has prolonged contact with the ground. So does this mean, no damage on first hit?
-Can this be used to make the target fall like the effect of world shaking?

-I see this useful during taijutsu. A target coming to kick you, you take a few steps backward while activating this jutsu, the target falls and you gain the upper hand.

-Can this work on opponents that are underground and how lethal is it?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct no damage on the first hit.
After some time your target will fall over due to the sound. So it is like a slow working earth shaking.

Yes. That could work, yes.

Erm. Sure, but the damage would most likely be the same.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ototon: Takanari Kichigai) - Sound Release: Ringing Madness
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, gathering their sound chakra into their throat and emitting a sound (anything from a simply whistle to speaking or screaming, etc), creates a high frequency wave that targets a foe's ear, causing this portion of sound to remain in their opponents' ears, manifesting as a building ringing sound. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses, originally disrupting how a person hears hampering their ability to think clearly. From that point, it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated, and unable to mold chakra properly due to this.
Note: Lasts 8 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off while increasing the chakra cost of every technique the enemy uses by +10

Now this technique is badass. I will let you explain it, and I will pick up on any errors you may have explained.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, By simply whistling or talking? Cool!

I like it hindering affects.

Its simple, I can just perform this jutsu by simple talking, making it look like a non offensive action. The sound however, is a high frequency wave that resonates on the ear drum while increasing its pitch as it lingers.

Now I have several Qs
-What is the effect of this on summoning animals? They poof or its the same as a ninja?
-When does the hindering affect begins? Immediately or after one turn?
-it say -5 to the victim's jutsu damage, does this reduction increases per turn since the ringing increases too?
-They can't think clearly. Does this mean they are unable to use advanced chakra manipulation like genjutsu, fuinjutsu and the likes since they can't think clearly?
-It messes with their balance. Does this means the victim would them become unable to stand properly or execute perfect taijutsu move thus unable to perform high rank tai?
-If I am struck by this technique myself. What do you recomend I use to break free? Is it unbreakable? Full body surge? Body tranformation like the water one? Cover someone's ears?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, By simply whistling or talking? Cool!

I like it hindering affects.

Its simple, I can just perform this jutsu by simple talking, making it look like a non offensive action. The sound however, is a high frequency wave that resonates on the ear drum while increasing its pitch as it lingers.

Now I have several Qs
-What is the effect of this on summoning animals? They poof or its the same as a ninja?
-When does the hindering affect begins? Immediately or after one turn?
-it say -5 to the victim's jutsu damage, does this reduction increases per turn since the ringing increases too?
-They can't think clearly. Does this mean they are unable to use advanced chakra manipulation like genjutsu, fuinjutsu and the likes since they can't think clearly?
-It messes with their balance. Does this means the victim would them become unable to stand properly or execute perfect taijutsu move thus unable to perform high rank tai?
-If I am struck by this technique myself. What do you recomend I use to break free? Is it unbreakable? Full body surge? Body tranformation like the water one? Cover someone's ears?
1. Depending on how strong the summoning itself is. It would either poof, or have same effect like a human.
2. The effects start on the turn it is used.
3. No, it stays the same throughout the 8 turns.
4. It isn't that specific. They have trouble hearing, and explains moulding chakra in general, thus the adding of +10 chakra cost per technique.
5. It is just like they are drunk, but more in pain then drunk. They can execute techniques, just more sloppy.
6. If you can sense it coming towards, stop it before it gets to you. Covering your ears with your hands, won't work. It would have to be something denser then that. There is a custom, Ali has. That earth ear plugs, that blocks all sound. Once you get with it, you have to deal with it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last A-rank!

(Ototon: Midasu no koe) Sound Release: The voice of Midas
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user charges sound chakra into each of their hands and slams them together, creating a sound similar to two heavy golden cymbals crashing together. As the hands slam together, it releases a high pitched, high frequency sound wave, resonating in the enemies ear, and causing muscle paralysis upon hearing it. As the loud sound happens, it creates an echoing amongst the field, trapping any who hear it under paralysis, causing slight pain to them, causing their ear drums to bleed. Paralysis lasts one turn but the user cannot use any other sound techniques for 2 turns after using it.

Lets talk about this technique, what do you like about this one?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its has advantages also drawbacks.

I like it solely because it causes muscle paralysis. I can use this against EIG users and render them immobile for a short while.

Drawbacks however, is I can use sound for two turns.

Q: It causes bleeding from the ear and slight pain. If the eardrum bleeds, would it cause permanent of temporary deafness?
Also can it make summons disperse?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Voice of Midas. Simply because I get to paralyse my target with it.

2. Ringing Madness. Hinders my target also by increasing the amount of effort he puts into a technique and also deafens them

3. Shattering Vibrations. I like its blunt force and goot for both defense and offense.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now for the S-rank long ranged sound genjutsu.

(Ototon Genjutsu: Banshī no te de gōmon no seiki) Sound Release Illusionary Art: A Century of Torture at the Hands of a Banshee
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The most powerful sound illusion to be created, A Century of Torture at the Hands of a Banshee is a deviant technique, capable of rendering even the most powerful of enemies riddled with fear. The user will focus his sound chakra into a sound he will produce and which will carry the illusion and trigger it on any enemy that hears it. The illusion triggered is simple but surprisingly effective in all its simplicity: pain. Anyone who hears the sound will feel unimaginable amounts of pain all over their body to such an extent that they may even vomit and lose control of their chakra flow. Upon facing such pain, the enemy will lose control over his body and spasm as they curl to try and alleviate the pain. The longer the target is caught in the illusion the more severe the effect is. The illusion however is just that: an illusion. The pain isn't real or associated with any bodily aspect or damage. The user must, however, sustain the inducing sound and focus into his chakra flow (not being able to mold chakra at the same time) to sustain the effects of the illusion as when the sound ends, the enemy stops feeling the pain and recovers virtually immediately. Sounds that can trigger the illusion and carry it can vary from a whistle (very effective as it can be sustained for a lengthy time and be controlled), scream (less lengthy but easier to perform), music (if the user has a musical instrument), etc. If the sound is momentary, however, it will not induce an effective effect.
Note: usable once every 4 turns
Note: while sustaining the sound, the user cannot attack or move from his position, risking otherwise disturbing the sound he's producing and ending the illusion.

It pretty much explains it all within the description; but for the sake of it. Please explain to me what it does/is, and any questions you have about, or if anything confuses you about it.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a genjutsu that is induced through sound, preferable whistling. While gathering my sound chakra into my mouth, I can begin to whistle so that whoever hears it is put in a mallicous genjutsu when the sudden are in severe pain rendering them paralysed and sprawling, spasm due to the pain. And the genjutsu continues as long as the user continue to whistle, so which brings me to a question.
-With that amount of pain, won't the target pass out?
-Can I make it so that my allies, summons are not affected by it.?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next then.

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a much greater and skilled version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude destructive sound that levels anything in its path. The biggest different is that the user can control the area of affect of the technique, depending on the range he targets and the angle of the sound waves his sound waves take. 180º to 90º, the technique is Short Ranged. 90º to 45º, the technique is Mid-Range and from 5º to 45º the technique is Long Ranged. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.
Note: Usable once every 3 turns

Now the biggest one and most powerful one there is, just a lot slower. With this one you can control the area it affects.