Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Little more effort when it comes to some of the techniques please.

(Ototon Genjutsu: Funka to Botsuraku) - Sound Release Illusionary Art: Eruption and Downfall
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into his hands and snaps his fingers, triggering a genjutsu through the emission of high frequency sound waves. As he snaps, the sound is amplified, sounding as if it is directly by the enemy's ear. To them, it sounds as if something has just snapped in half. The user then manipulates the illusion to make it appear as if either a large branch has fallen from a tree or the ground under them has broken clean in half, causing the target to believe they are falling through the earth or have been struck with a large object, pushing them to the earth. The user has control over the illusion, being able to make it seem as if entire trees have been snapped in half, falling on the target or as if an earth structure has collapsed either above or beneath the opponent, etc. The illusion can be edited to fit the situation and even the sound can be slightly altered deepening on the object that is "snapped". Is more effective depending upon the terrain this is used in ( extremely effective in a forest, not effective in a desert ).

Now one of the few sound gens, you snap your fingers together. Which produce sound waves that will go directly into your targets ear. The gen will make them think something above or below them has snapped in half, causing panic. Above, a large tree branch or below the earth has broken clean under them, can be one of these two options, depending on how your explain it. Obviously this technique is only good depending on your terrain.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would focus sound chakra into my fingers and snap it releasing a high frequency sound wave. Soon my opponent hears, the sound would put him in a genjutsu and while I manipulate the genjutsu to fit to what is described as rhe affects.
-So anybody that hears it is put in a genjutsu if there happen to be more than one target?
-can this work on summons?
-So since the jutsu says you manipulate what is inside the genjutsu, this made me believe I can't do other jutsu while focusing on this. Can I?
-What would happen to the target in real life? Immobile/paralized?
-If I happen to not see the opponent, maybe because he blinded me with mist of something. Can I still use this even as I'm not seeing him but knowing he'll hear the sound nontheless?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yes anyone who hears it will be placed in the genjutsu. Besides yourself obviously.
2. I suppose it can.
3. Yes, correct. I believe.
4. Causes panic. So yes, they would be immobile.
5. That is the good thing about sound techniques, and sound gens. Cause yes that works. But obviously to a degree. If they are underground, they won't hear it.

Any other questions?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I take that back. It doesn't mention anything about needing to maintain a consent chakra supply to it, so you can use other techniques after using this genjutsu.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next:

(Ototon: Teisei Tame Inu) - Sound Release: Whispers to the Canines
Description: The user gathers Ototon chakra in his vocal chords. He then whistles, releasing a high frequency sound wave, creating a sound similar to a faint buzzing in the target's ear, similar to Ringing Madness. However, instead of causing a foe to become disoriented, it impairs his hearing, making the buzzing the only thing that he can hear, seeming as if the target has bees swimming around his ear. The buzzing drowns any sound out, unless they are exceptionally loud (i.e. great explosions, one yelling directly into the target's ear, etc), making it very difficult for the target to hear incoming jutsus or attacks.
Note: Hearing impairment lasts 3 turns

This one pretty much impairs your targets hearing. How does it do that?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think using the sound chakra to cause high frequency vibrations, it causes a form of resonance in the eardrum while making the sound linger for a while. I may be wrong though.
This is not genjutsu right? So how does one counter it as its somewhat OP imo?
So hearing the whistling is instant?
Do I continue to whistle or its just a simple whistle and it works for 3 turns?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. You're right.
2. No it isn't a genjutsu. If it is it'll say Ototon/Genjutsu. Honestly stop it before it happens, cause once you hear it you're stuffed.
3. Nothing is instant. But it is very, very, very fast.
4. One sound infused whistle. The sound chakra stays in the targets ear and then after the three turns it just stops.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next:

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Damage Points: 40
Description: Similar to the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill, the user concentrates chakra into their vocal cords, amplifying his/her voice and lets out a scream, roar or a yell. The effect is a large emission of low frequency, high amplitude sound waves but instead of a forward attack, its manipulated into an omnidirectional sound blast that expands outwards all around the user, pushing attacks and enemies backwards with might.

Pretty much Echo Assault Skill just much shorter range, and an omnidirectional blast.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though low ranked, I still see this as useful and something to resort to when in dire need.
-How much wieght is this able to push? Also what range would it push it to?
-Seems of greatee advantage than echo assault skill because unlike the previous, this is omni directional..

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The range it would be able to push back to is no more then mid-range at best.
Weight - Human, medium sized summoning, and any B-rank and below earth and water techniques. So fairly strong.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.
What if there are things that are closely attached to me, like enemy's water tech(syrup) or an earth prison. Can this tech be used to dislodge them?

Other than that, I think I geddit.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The last one I learned

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound
Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Description: Similar to the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo
Assault Skill, the user concentrates chakra
into their vocal cords, amplifying his/her
voice and lets out a scream, roar or a yell.
The effect is a large emission of low
frequency, high amplitude sound waves but instead of a forward attack, its manipulated
into an omnidirectional sound blast that
expands outwards all around the user,
pushing attacks and enemies backwards
with might.
I love this so much i wanna sing. This is because its somewhat absolute and gets you out when you are in a pinch, expecially CQC. Also binding tech could easily be dislodged with the need of handseals.

2. This

(Ototon: Teisei Tame Inu) - Sound
Release: Whispers to the Canines
Description: The user gathers Ototon chakra in his vocal chords. He then whistles,
releasing a high frequency sound wave,
creating a sound similar to a faint buzzing in
the target's ear, similar to Ringing Madness.
However, instead of causing a foe to become
disoriented, it impairs his hearing, making the buzzing the only thing that he can hear,
seeming as if the target has bees swimming
around his ear. The buzzing drowns any
sound out, unless they are exceptionally loud
(i.e. great explosions, one yelling directly into
the target's ear, etc), making it very difficult for the target to hear incoming jutsus or
attacks.
Note: Hearing impairment lasts 3 turns
Makes room for sneaky attacks, distractions and silent kills. Suits my fighting style.

3. (Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release:
Sonic Fist
Type: Attack
Description: The user gathers chakra either around their fist, arm, or leg and then
charges towards their opponent. Upon
utilizing an attack involving the
aforementioned limb, it causes a release of
sonic vibrations (of a low frequency but with
a high amplitude) that act as a secondary strike, making the opponent unable to use
the body part that has been hit for 1 turn.
This happens because the sound vibrations
damage soft tissue by resonating within the
water molecules that reside within it. The
effect is similar to a localized explosion upon contact that rips through the targeted area
and creates a shockwave that blasts the
target backwards. The skill is exceptionally
useful if used against solid techniques such
as those from Earth Release (or similar)
which will shatter upon being hit.
Love it cos, it can be combined or rather used to strenghten Taijutsu and even my Paw Arts. Also the numbing effects is sweet.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great choices!

A-ranks!

(Ototon: Ōkī Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Greater Echo Assault Skill
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This is a much greater and focused version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive forward shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude sound that levels anything in its path. Unlike its weaker technique, the massive power it carries makes it slightly slower, equal to an average equally ranked Raiton technique. Unlike the unfocused nature of its weaker version, its focused almost like a beam, affecting an area of 50º in front of the user. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.

Same as the other one with a slight change, it's more like a beam and affecting 50 degrees in front of you. And it is slightly slower then a lighting technique. Compared to the other one where it is faster.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, i see, though the disadvantage there is its slow but still as fast as raiton technique. Though the beauty can't be ignored. You just need to open your mouth to release it.

I want some clarification on a part.

low frequency gives high amplitude
high frequency gives low amplitude

just like a sinusoidal curve(couldn't draw because I'm using phone)

now my questions is
what damage are high frequency and low freq able to cause? Is low frequency more akin to a physical force, presure and strong vibration while high freq means more low periods, more and faster vibration then it can affect the bones and internal part of the body?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you are pretty much correct, you answered your own question.

(Ototon: Kireme Yure) - Sound Release: Shattering Vibrations
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user gathers a large amount of sound chakra into both of his hands, creating a vibration field around them that resonates at different, yet low, frequencies. The user will then slam both hands together, forcing them to resonate with each other and explode. This creates a massive sound shockwave that pushes back anything in front of the user in a 160º radius.

Everything up to 160 degrees radius will be pushed back in front of you, by simply clapping your hands releasing a massive shockwave. Handy for those higher then B-rank techniques, so it can only push back A-rank and below. Again doesn't destroy them.