Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This sounds like like....dunno, can't hear nothing. Am I dead?

Priest enters the training ground and patiently waits for Jokey sensei.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I assume that Priest Bartholomew will be getting sound? Nice, air propulsion with sound. Anyway, I assume that he does not have Rain? If he does, you have to scrap that next update because sound and rain aren't allowed in one biography > Just for future reference.

Alright then, tell me everything you know about the Sound element... or let's say special element.

VM me everytime you reply btw.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^They concur right? They can work together in many ways.
Yea, on my Bartholomew and he does not have rain.

Sound however, is an energy inform of vibrational wave. A mechanical wave with alternating frequencies that can be propagated through all forms of matter.
We create sounds day by day in everything we do and by such, sound is heared almost immediately we make them so then I can say the speed of sound is very fast thus why its is associated with the lightning and wind element in Narutobase.

Now with our chakra, we are able to exploit sound more using it in various ways.
Sound however can be used offensively to impale and cause ghastly damage to matter or rather supplementarily to hinder someone's mobility. Lastly, it can be use as a genjutsu casting medium.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If anything seems amiss or you're confused regarding something you can read the post here you can ask me.

Okay, so... Start out by simply mixing your lightning and wind chakra and try to generate sound with your hands.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay thanks.

Now I begin to knead my chakra. Not quite hard though to quickly achieve a precise amount of them in my hands, the complex part is molding both lightning and wind chakra.
I mixed them nonetheless and into my hands that are clenched into a fist. Then as I open the fist to show my palms, a moderate sound can be heard and a slight displacement of air can be seen right above the palms.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay thanks.

Now I begin to knead my chakra. Not quite hard though to quickly achieve a precise amount of them in my hands, the complex part is molding both lightning and wind chakra.
I mixed them nonetheless and into my hands that are clenched into a fist. Then as I open the fist to show my palms, a moderate sound can be heard and a slight displacement of air can be seen right above the palms.
Alright, good start but try harder and again. Focus wind into your palm, and lightning as well. Divide them up in two portions. Then have the wind and lightning working against eachother, creating friction and thereby vibrations. Make them rub against eachother in opposite directions, forcefully creating sound vibrations.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin to focus chakra into my hands and into my palms then I divide the chakra into 2 seperate entities. I continued by adding nature manipulation to each of them. This I do by vibrating one on a molecular level causing an invisible electrical force field due to induction from the vibration while I smith the other chakra increasing its sharpness though as cold, it works as a counterbalance for the first. Then I bring them together however to cause a massive disorderliness. The enthropy can be seen as vibrations and ripples in the air itself.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I begin to focus chakra into my hands and into my palms then I divide the chakra into 2 seperate entities. I continued by adding nature manipulation to each of them. This I do by vibrating one on a molecular level causing an invisible electrical force field due to induction from the vibration while I smith the other chakra increasing its sharpness though as cold, it works as a counterbalance for the first. Then I bring them together however to cause a massive disorderliness. The enthropy can be seen as vibrations and ripples in the air itself.
Okay, and now with which other body parts can you create sound? And, if you figure that out then try to release sound from your mouth.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can release sound from my entire body, so far they somewhat rub against each other to create vibrations. Primarily we can speak and thus we create sound from our bucal system. The mouth, throat, tongue and so on.

I breath in and yell out at the top of my voice. A loud roar is let out. Imagine I combine that with a mixture of lightning and wind chakra, it'll probably increase the intensity of vibration and the range of my voice.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can release sound from my entire body, so far they somewhat rub against each other to create vibrations. Primarily we can speak and thus we create sound from our bucal system. The mouth, throat, tongue and so on.

I breath in and yell out at the top of my voice. A loud roar is let out. Imagine I combine that with a mixture of lightning and wind chakra, it'll probably increase the intensity of vibration and the range of my voice.
You can even produce sound by farting ;_;

Okay, now, let's make those ears of you pick up some more sounds. Well, you can produce sound to the outer world; outwards, but you can also use sound to help you out; to pick up things which will be harder to pick up without the help of the Element. Now do you propose we butter up your ears, making them more capable or?...

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by calming myself. Then without using chakra I focus most of my sense into my hearing, though a gradual process. I begin to listen carefuly at the slightest of sound. I try to increase the range of my hearing, though my audible range is not that long, with time however it improves. I focus more and then I could separate distinct sound out of numerous if I concentrate, I would even listen to the beat of the heart.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You won't be able to hear someones heat beat unless you have Mugi's sound technique.

Anywho, good. Not too sure what the point of this was though. ;_; you ears get used to the sound, after a while.

There are a lot of things Jokey didn't go over, what are the strengths and weakness of sound?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.

Weakness: I believe sound is weak to wind since sound uses air as it medium and wind is air itself thus using wind against it causes the vibrational wave of sound to dissipate.

Strenghts: Not too sure about this but I believe sound is quite effective against physical entities like earth, water, bone, as the vibration from sound could cause them to collapse/shatter as their internal bond become weakened. Thus sound may be quite potent against elements like water, crystal, ice, etc.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not too bad, but:

Strength of Sound Release is its speed. To a different element there is no real strength against. I mean it can go against other elements and break them up but still that doesn't mean it is strong against that one element.

It is neutral to elements like Lightning and Fire. Lightning seems to not to do anything to Sound. Fire on the other hands can make the sound faster because of the heat it gives off and the sound absorbs that heat increasing the molecules in it.

Sound is also weak to gas like elements.

Sound is weak against wind because it disrupts the air and the frequency of the sound waves.

Earth is actually quite weak to sound, it can be shattered with ease.
Let's go with this. You put up a wall between us, and I clap. Can you still hear the clap?

With water, somewhat. But the water merely increases the damage cause by the sound. So in a sense. Sound is strong to water also.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofcourse, You should be able to hear the clap.

So I geddit, the speed of sound makes it stronger to even its weakness if they are not fast enough to counter it. Am I right?
Hmm, depends on how thick the wall is really.
Yup pretty much, hence why it is so hard for non-sound users to counter sound.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also:

Using water will add +20 damage points to the sound technique, but also makes it visible towards the opponent so they can defend against with much more ease. With sound as soon as it is heard, you are know you are stuffed.

To defend against a sound/water combo, either by avoiding it directly or you could always use a strong defence. If the sound techniques dictates that it can destroy earth techniques, use something else, some earth techniques can damper the damage of the sound, but only for so long.