0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold :lol

Faster than Hinata
Manga and Databook both supports this point

No we are talking Hinata Vs Sakura
Hinata does not has feats other Hyuga's have same was i cannot use C's,,or Kabuto's or shizune's feat for sakura

Dat is a Human body transformed into Kisame's with 30% Kisame's power

Do u even read manga :lol

You don't need much speed to dodge a simple kunai's and bombs.

Since when did speed win you battles? This is not Pokemon where you attack first and win battles.

So not every Hyuga can do gentle fist and air palm?

Kisame is more skilled than Sakura. A 30 percent version of him would be enough to solo her.

Do you read the manga? Since you can't tell a difference between a clan and clanless medicial ninja?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes and noThis thread is total stomp in sakura's favour does not make it a thread thats not allowed
Its allowed but its pointless, in that case and closing it would make much more sense imo.
I agree that most of the people here are in Sakura's favor but that does not make other people who are posting on Hinata's favor as trolls. Its a VS thread after all, people have there opinions, sometimes biased even. We see that all the time.

Yeah only if you feats to support it
In your case you have none.You only make biased assumptions
As I said feats are not the only thing I consider. This thread is pointless if we go by feats only. Surely the main characters have feats to them because they're the main characters and the author will always concentrates on developing their characters first and foremost. Too bad Kishi concentrated a lot only on the main characters and almost forgot the side characters.

Or i can just go spam Suigetsu solos madara becoz like him :lol
That I would call a troll thread...XD

She won't .Will give you a chance Just for a minute compare the two attacks unbiasedly

Tbh, I like Hinata more than Sakura. But whatever I've posted, I made those points unbiasedly. If you don't agree to them that's absolutely fine by me. You have your opinion and I have mine.

And I checked those screens you provided.
First of all, acid and a person are two different things especially if the person is Kisame. Don't forget his chakra levels were greater than Naruto so even 30% Kisame is stronger than your average ninja. Gai had to open his gates to defeat the guy back then, what makes you think and air palm would wound such a person severly, still he was pushed back by the attack. On the other hand acid is just liquid, an air palm should easily cut through and create a path for the user imo.

Reactions: super yang

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need much speed to dodge simple kunai's and bombs.
Hinata has shown dodging none

Since when did speed win you battles? This is not Pokemon where you attack first and win battles.
Sakura dwarfs hinata in ever field bar Taijutsu style but that does not matter when one punch direct or indirect kills hinata

Kisame is more skilled than Sakura. A 30 percent version of him would be enough to solo her.
:lol Keep on Going bruh Just keep on going with irrelevant stuff when we are talking about Air palm

and Air palm is not a deciding factor here

Do you read the manga? Since you can't tell a difference between a clan and clanless medicial ninja?
So your point is.Clan does not matter untill or unless you have the skills
Fugaku and Hiashi are not soloing Hiashi becoz Clan Bullcrap
So not every Hyuga can do gentle fist and air palm?
Dude What are u drinking :lol

Its allowed but its pointless, in that case and closing it would make much more sense imo.
I agree that most of the people here are in Sakura's favor but that does not make other people who are posting on Hinata's favor as trolls. Its a VS thread after all, people have there opinions, sometimes biased even. We see that all the time.
Nope if someone makes a good point i won't call him a troll
The point is this has been done multiple times so i know hinata is not winning this

As I said feats are not the only thing I consider. This thread is pointless if we go by feats only. Surely the main characters have feats to them because they're the main characters and the author will always concentrates on developing their characters first and foremost. Too bad Kishi concentrated a lot only on the main characters and almost forgot the side characters.
Huh then provide a fact
You are saying hinata Air palms away something 20 times her size with no feats :|

Tbh, I like Hinata more than Sakura. But whatever I've posted, I made those points unbiasedly.
More irrelevant stuff
If you don't agree to them that's absolutely fine by me. You have your opinion and I have mine.
With zero feats :lol

And I checked those screens you provided.First of all, acid and a person are two different things especially if the person is Kisame. Don't forget his chakra levels were greater than Naruto so even 30% Kisame is stronger than your average ninja.
How does it matter when sakura has gigantic chakra herself considering Byakugou
Gai had to open his gates to defeat the guy back then, what makes you think and air palm would wound such a person severly, still he was pushed back by the attack. On the other hand acid is just liquid, an air palm should easily cut through and create a path for the user imo.
Its dense liquid more than 20X times larger than hinata

Also Hinata can not Air Palm Suiton Dragon.Suidanha or Suiton sharks.They are liquid too

Neji needed One body blow to destroy Water prison not Air palm

Last edited:

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata has shown dodging none

Sakura dwarfs hinata in ever field bar Taijutsu style but that does not matter when one punch direct or indirect kills hinata

:lol Keep on Going bruh Just keep on going with irrelevant stuff when we are talking about Air palm

and Air palm is not a deciding factor here

So your point is.Clan does not matter untill or unless you have the skills
Fugaku and Hiashi are not soloing Hiashi becoz Clan Bullcrap

Dude What are u drinking :lol

She has dodged worser things than that.

Sakura would need a fluke punch to actually land one on Hinata. Where as Hinata has multiple ways of hitting Sakura. And preventing her from ever landing it.

Air palm if hit a moving target is a not a deciding factor? My argument hardly had to do with how much damage it would do. You are the only one barking about that.

No my point is Hinata's fighting style is based off her clan so its not wrong to say this is a Hyuga facing a clanless medicial ninja.

I am drinking chocolate milk. What are you drinking?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope if someone makes a good point i won't call him a troll
So shall call you a troll then because I don't find your posts useful....:win:

The point is this has been done multiple times so i know hinata is not winning this
Lol...You talk as if you're Kishi himself. You're too arrogant about your opinions.

Huh then provide a fact
You are saying hinata Air palms away something 20 times her size with no feats :|
Yes its possible, besides she's not going to air palm the entire acid but enough to escape the acid.

More irrelevant stuff
You asked me to be unbiased and so the point. How is that irrelevant?

With zero feats :lol
Not with again the feats lol.

How does it matter when sakura has gigantic chakra herself considering Byakugou
Blocked by gentle fist, its useless.

Its dense liquid more than 20X times larger than hinata
Yes, she creates a path through it using a few air palm bursts. Never said she'll blow away the entire stuff away.

Also Hinata can not Air Palm Suiton Dragon.Suidanha or Suiton sharks.They are liquid too
Idk, panels please.

Neji needed One body blow to destroy Water prison not Air palm
Now you've lost me. Comparing water prison to a normal liquid is just stupid lol.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has dodged worser things than that.
What your BS :lol

Sakura would need a fluke punch to actually land one on Hinata. Where as Hinata has multiple ways of hitting Sakura. And preventing her from ever landing it.
She does not even needs to punch hinata directly considering

You must be registered for see images

Air palm if hit a moving target is a not a deciding factor? My argument hardly had to do with how much damage it would do. You are the only one barking about that.
This Guy :lol

Kisame was fighting the Duo when Neji caught him offgaurd.Talk about Moving target lel

No my point is Hinata's fighting style is based off her clan so its not wrong to say this is a Hyuga facing a clanless medicial ninja.
That does not matter considering everyone in the clan even Fodders have same fighting Style

I am drinking chocolate milk.
Then stop smoking Meth

1. Air Palms cannot be used if you don't know Gentle fist

Eight Trigrams* Vacuum Palm (八卦空掌, Hakke Kuushou)
Taijutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
User: Hyuuga Neji

Push the air and shoot it at enemy
A secret Hyuuga super-fast palm attack!!

Taking aim at the enemy's vitals and releasing an ultrahigh-speed palm thrust!!

A "vacuum shell" compressed using the "Gentle Fist" is shot out at the enemy's vitals under tremendous pressure!! A short to mid-range attack that more than covers the weakness of taijutsu

↓With the scope of the "Byakugan," the enemy's vitals can be precisely pinpointed!! The targeted enemy will be blown off their feet before they can even notice the impact.

[pictures of Neji using this technique and hitting Kisame]

So shall call you a troll then because I don't find your posts useful....:win:
Lol...You talk as if you're Kishi himself. You're too arrogant about your opinions.
Irrelevent stuff again

Yes its possible, besides she's not going to air palm the entire acid but enough to escape the acid.
No its not considering Hinata could not blow away incoming Wooden stakes much smaller in size of Acid

Blocked by gentle fist, its useless.
How she landing hit with Zero yeah zero feats
How is she getting through massive punch radius Poision and sleep bombs or paper bombs with zero speed feats

Yes, she creates a path through it using a few air palm bursts. Never said she'll blow away the entire stuff away.
No i can't she couldn't even blow incoming wooden stakes or even some of them

Idk, panels please.
Dragon bullet
Suidanha
Shark Bullet

Now you've lost me. Comparing water prison to a normal liquid is just stupid lol.
What It is still liquid

and you are one saying Air Palms save hinata from Acid 20 times her size smh

Last edited:

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What your BS :lol

She does not even needs to punch hinata directly considering

This Guy :lol

Kisame was fighting the Duo when Neji caught him offgaurd.Talk about Moving target lel

That does not matter considering everyone in the clan even Fodders have same fighting Style

Then stop smoking Meth

1. Air Palms cannot be used if you don't know Gentle fist

Irrelevent stuff again

No its not considering Hinata could not blow away incoming Wooden stakes much smaller in size of Acid

How she landing hit with Zero yeah zero feats
How is she getting through massive punch radius Poision and sleep bombs or paper bombs with zero speed feats

No i can't she couldn't even blow incoming wooden stakes or even some of them

Dragon bullet
Suidanha
Shark Bullet

What It is still liquid

and you are one saying Air Palms save hinata from Acid 20 times her size smh

Welp this debate got boring so I am calling it quits. Have a nice day.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata's only chance is intercepting Sakura before she lands her ground-leveling punch.

Which is something that Neji has done but I don't think Hinata has.

Glo Senpai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her fighting style is very one diminsional. Besides a punch she can't do much in a fight.
Argeed. But Hinata STILL can't defend against it, so what was the purpose of saying that lol?

The Hyuuga fighting style is something more than that. Hence why Hinata wins.
Hinata's taijutsu can be as advanced as she wants it to be, it still doesn't allow her to tag Sakura. Her style of taijutsu also doesn't make her any faster or any more reflexive then her opponent. A refined style of taijutsu is means nothing when you can easily be overpowered and out sped .

Most of Hinata's argument revolves around "Hyuga style taijutsu > Sakura's style". When for someone reason, everyone has discredited both speed, and reflexes, which both play a crucial role in actually connecting.

Hinata cannot defend against .

nor can she do ANYTHING about this .

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone who doesn't agree to your point of view is troll now is it?......:lmao:
Learn to respect other's opinion boy. We're just having a discussion, if you don't like my post simply put my account in your ignore list and you're done. No need to be all butthurt about our previous discussions.

I feel the same about you guys....:win:
Regarding Hinata's counter to Katsuyu's acid attack only rotation and her air palm technique comes to mind. Though I'd choose the air palm over rotation. As evident from the panels you provide, Katsuyu spits the acid at the target, so simply using the air palm technique should suffice to blow away the acid.
I'm done.

- Hinata doesn't have rotation
- air Palm the acid from Katsuyu???

:lmao: keep you low brain cells in the fanfiction section.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even this blowing away acid stuff is silly. Let's assume that Hinata has Kaiten (spec) or can air palm with enough precision to know where to strike to create a path that completely leaves her unharmed by the acid (spec, because Vacuum Palm's precision is based on using the Byakugan to target chakra points, and acid is just a blob of acid, so this concept that you can be so precise in deflecting amorphous irregular liquid with a Vacuum Palm is questionable). Where's the acid going? Around her, in front of her, whatever.

Sakura controls the terrain, Hinata needs the terrain to use all of her abilities in any effective way, Sakura wins.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata's only chance is intercepting Sakura before she lands her ground-leveling punch.

Which is something that Neji has done but I don't think Hinata has.
even if she could, sakura has witness hyuuga feats enough from both neji and hinata to know to keep her distance from CQC

Last edited:

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even if she could, sakura has witness hyuuga feats enough from both neji and hinata to know to keep her distance from CQC
Intercepted meaning Sakura would jump up into the air and Hinata would meet her at her peak or as she was falling downwards.

I agree though it's unlikely she could perform the feat.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously Katsuyu plays a massive role.

Lol they're Bee's only students so of course they're his best :lmao:

underlined are two separate feats for each character and Kankuro's was much more impressive than Omoi's
Okay?

Never stated that Omoi had anything to do with connecting the strings. I said he did it so fast that the opponent didn't have time to reconnect them.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay?

Never stated that Omoi had anything to do with connecting the strings. I said he did it so fast that the opponent didn't have time to reconnect them.
... The speed that Omoi cut them has nothing to do with how fast Sasori reconnects them.

It was the speed at which Kankuro connected them that prevented Sasori from reconnecting them.