Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does, because he had no clue what happened. His speed had everything to do with it.
Dude how do you not understand this? The moment that Omoi cut the strings, it was all up to Kankuro.

If Kankuro was slow, he wouldnt get the strings. If Kankuro was fast he would have (like he did).

It was all up to Kankuro. As was explained above, it was Kankuro's speed that mattered.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude how do you not understand this? The moment that Omoi cut the strings, it was all up to Kankuro.

If Kankuro was slow, he wouldnt get the strings. If Kankuro was fast he would have (like he did).

It was all up to Kankuro. As was explained above, it was Kankuro's speed that mattered.
Who created the opening? That's right, it was Omoi.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP take another L for my deleted comment
Take yet another one for calling me a Hinatard
Take your L for this matchup
And those that care about reps take this L too
:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna keep arguing the same common sense shit repeating it over and over again. If someone else wants to, they can.

Obviously Kankuro's speed was the real factor.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not gonna keep arguing the same common sense shit repeating it over and over again. If someone else wants to, they can.

Obviously Kankuro's speed was the real factor.
I am sorry, but your logic makes no sense, as Omoi created the opening, not Kankaro. He was even praised for his feats by Sasori and Deidara.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't ... I just can't ... I am done.
Exactly, because he wasn't and you were wrong this whole time.

But just like the other argument you can't just be like "Oops guess I interpreted that wrong" You have to drag it out and be proven wrong until the point where it's just frustrating

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly, because he wasn't and you were wrong this whole time.

But just like the other argument you can't just be like "Oops guess I interpreted that wrong" You have to drag it out and be proven wrong until the point where it's just frustrating
Is this a master troll post?

You must be registered for see images

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this a master troll post?

Dude. All they mention is that he sliced in a way that they didn't think he would. He tricked them. It had nothing to do with speed.

Here you are again not being able to read the manga.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude. All they mention is that he sliced in a way that they didn't think he would. He tricked them. It had nothing to do with speed.

Here you are again not being able to read the manga.
So, Kenjutsu has nothing to do with speed.

Kindly, keep those arguments to the other thread. You haven't been able to gain their peaks there either.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Kenjutsu has nothing to do with speed.

Kindly, keep those arguments to the other thread. You haven't been able to gain their peaks there either.
Lmao no peaks? Says the dude who thought that Gaara attacked without moving his sand and that enton stopped his "attack" lmao.

The only important part of his attack was that it was a trick. It was a backwards slash.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao no peaks? Says the dude who thought that Gaara attacked without moving his sand and that enton stopped his "attack" lmao.

The only important part of his attack was that it was a trick. It was a backwards slash.
Trust me, I have made my point crystal clear. If you still cannot see it, then do you see me trying to convince you? I am sorry, if you got that impression, then you are sorely mistaken, because I don't care about yours or anyone's disagreements given that everything was covered in the post as to why a defensive stance was taken. Take it or leave it; not my headache either way. Seriously, this forum and its wishful thinking.

Doesn't matter. His movements were praised and Kenjutsu (or any CQC attack) absolutely hinges upon speed. Your disagreements aren't really my headache. So, discussion over? Glad to hear it, because I posted my final reply to you in that other thread as well. Kindly, stop trying to be a pesky teenager drawing attention over a closed subject; that over usage of LMAOOOO, LOL, LMFAOBBQ isn’t helping it either. It's rather irritating and makes you look very foolish. Consider it a free piece of advice.