Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Deadpool's neg rep statement: "You do realize I have gained so much rep that your rep power is impotent against it?"

Reps can be impotent! Now you have heard everything, folks. By the way, Deadpool, rep power is cut by half when you take it from someone in form of a negative rep. Get to know the forum rules, and may be, the English language as well when you finally pull your head out of Hinata's behind. The fresh air will do you good.

:bdpf:
Yes, people whom KNOW this rule neg sensibly. OT: Sakura runs circles around Hinata, push aside your hate and think theoretically, it will get you in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conspirator.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way Sakura got hit from an attack straight on. She got wrecked.
Yeah but the case is she wasn't able to anticipate it as it was surprise attack as Sai was attacking him.It only shows omoi's swiftness to dodge sai's kick and attck sakura quickly
The reason omoi was put in surprise attack division

Also Unlike hinata Omoi has shown enough skills to earn praise from both Diedara and sasori and then there is fact we are talking about War arc sakura with Byakugou in which she has shown much more evasive skils and speed

Using that scan is something a dumb member will do.Its like debating against SM Naruto and using Early Base Part 2 naruto scan

Last edited:

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but the case is she wasn't able to anticipate it as it was surprise attack as Sai was attacking him.It only shows omoi's swiftness to dodge sai's kick and attck sakura quickly
The reason omoi was put in surprise attack division

Also Unlike hinata Omoi has shown enough skills to earn praise from both Diedara and sasori and then there is fact we are talking about War arc sakura with Byakugou in which she has shown much more evasive skils and speed

Using that scan is something a dumb member will do.Its like debating against SM Naruto and using Early Base Part 2 naruto scan
She couldn't anticipate something coming straight at her? Just making sure we're on the same page here. He hopped over Karin and came at her with a completely linear kick and she couldn't react.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Lmao, fuсk outta here with this irrelevant scan which was way back before Sakura's notable speed and strength feats.

We've done this countless of times, and the answer is still the same: Sakura mid-diffs. The only way the reverse would fly is if the thread was posted on the NDS, where the little wankboys would say otherwise.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She couldn't anticipate something coming straight at her? Just making sure we're on the same page here. He hopped over Karin and came at her with a completely linear kick and she couldn't react.
Yes he did surprise her nvr said he didn't but the point is

1.It was She was not going for it was said who was had to deal with him but Omoi who is proficient in surprise attack caught her offgaurd aka what SM naruto did to Asura path
2.And we are not even talking about that version of sakura

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he did surprise her nvr said he didn't but the point is

1.It was She was not going for it was said who was had to deal with him but Omoi who is proficient in surprise attack caught her offgaurd aka what SM naruto did to Asura path
2.And we are not even talking about that version of sakura

I agree we're talking about Sakura and I already said she wins earlier in the thread I just still think this is relevant.

Bold isn't even a sentence by any means.

Underlined are two completely different things lol.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes they both had element of surprise that was not anticipated by attacker [ ][ ]

the bold is only point i stated being common in them
Bruh.

Naruto came from above- He couldn't be seen.

Sakura looked Omoi in the eyes as he dropkicked her and she couldn't react.

Reactions: Conspirator.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh.

Naruto came from above- He couldn't be seen.
Bruh do you know what am i saying :| Element of surprise to catch opponents offgaurd
what omoi does.

Aka yeah sakura could not react becoz she was completely offgaurd trying to punch karui while thinking Sai will deal wth Omoi

Sakura looked Omoi in the eyes as he dropkicked her and she couldn't react.
Bro do you read the manga correctly :| i mean seriously [ ]

japanese manga are read right to left :|

Last edited: