Hinata vs Ototsukis isn't happening then?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is probably still regarded as shipping material, and now remembered as only Boruto's mother, as Momoshiki even said it. "That women with Byakugan" and her problems with Toneri.

If she fights them will only for us to see her crushed.

That's how the world turns.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw the spoilers :bouncy:
Hinata trying to rescue Naruto wasn't mentioned anywhere so it will be skipped probably :bouncy:

I'm disappointed :(

I'm just as disappointed:(

I wanted to welcome them back with version 2.0 of Hinata's greatness.

You must be registered for see images

I wanted to see a Celestial(Otsutsuki) level performance.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll admit it would be nice to see her do something and be developed as a competent ninja character... but, when we go back to the source inspiration for her character, she was not conceived as a ninja, and as such, was usually only brought in on a tangent. The original ramen girl.

It's not really all that surprising that she's largely sidelined in this one, as well. It's like a mental block. You almost need a harem manga/anime before the women start being competent... so it's one extreme or the other. A sword fight or a cat fight.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you want to see Hinata being flung around like a rag doll?
Spoiler alert for ADE...

From my standpoint, the whole end of Naruto seemed very rushed and incomplete. The Kaguya problem wasn't so much resolved as another band-aid was just slapped over the top. Not only did her behavior seem more than a little off, Naruto went from being a character who empathized with his adversaries/foils... to one who went complete murder-hobo on her ass.

Sure, we got the resolution with Sasugay, but the movie was a band-aid over the top of Hinata's lack of a conclusion. It is rather a let-down that we had a very touching moment of Hinata coming to Naruto's side against Obito, symbolizing a sort of teamwork between the two, only to have some weird Team Seven reunion completely out of context with the Byakugan and Hyuuga. It is ALMOST like Hinata was supposed to have some kind of role that would lead to a true resolution of the whole "Alien Autocratic Annihilation" issue, but it was trimmed by producer/developer constraints.

If I were to see Hinata take a larger role in all of this, it would be to actually do something about the chakra fruit and the Tree of Life... another little bit of a loose end. In many ways, her character espouses the values of a more ideal Taoist Sage/Goddess, anyway - rather non-interventionist and willing to let life do its thing.