Hinata vs Ototsukis isn't happening then?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
common sense a mother goes after her Kid and Husband, seems you are to young to understand. Mr. Saltlord :)
You didn’t see Sakura acting careless and charging at the Otsutsukis despite Sarada and Sasuke being over there did you? Hinata has a knack for being a recklessly selfish oaf and both times led to her being treaded by Sakura- as ironic as that is. :lmao:

Last edited:

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn’t see Sakura acting careless and charging at the Otsutsukis despite Sarada and Sasuke being over there did you? Hinata has a knack for being a recklessly selfish oaf and both times led to her being treaded by Sakura- as ironic as that is. :lmao:
its more weird sakura did not act at all, even though her child and husband are in danger. there is no way in this world, a mother wouldnt chase her kid in danger. in all cases, both mothers should have run in. but then again, its up to the plot writers, and it is what it is.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its more weird sakura did not act at all, even though her child and husband are in danger. there is no way in this world, a mother wouldnt chase her kid in danger. in all cases, both mothers should have run in. but then again, its up to the plot writers, and it is what it is.
Sakura did go after Shin though, so the difference is that Sakura is smart enough to know her place as opposed to just tossing away her life lol.

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing common sense about it she went after Naruto not her child, read the manga and watch the movie. She tried to stop them taking Naruto in the process risking orphaning her children. What's worse is she lets her son go off to save dad which was even stupider. She could've lost her child and husband in the process. If you weren't an overzealous Hinatard you'd understand how stupid those thirst driven actions were.

lets be real here, all you do i bragging about your "status" on a Naruto Fanbase site - when its coming down on discussing thing there is no other opinion than yours - even then when it comes to down comparing things in RL.

Since you signed up to this Forum around the same time i did, i guess we should be around the same age.
i was reading the manga,and yes they stated that Hinata went to save Naruto, no doubt about that.
But thats what (was it sakura?) said. It should be common sense that a mother is rushing after her kid when its in danger, there is no "maybe i make them orphans".

And dont tell me iam wrong, maybe just ask your mother, and if you have siblings, ask her if she would decide if she would let you down to save your brother or sister.
What you doing here is nothing then spreading hate in the forums, the moment someone said something you disagree you are going nuts.
"hinatard", sure i like her. Just as i like Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura. They are part of the story, some more some less.

My advice for you is, you should take some time out on this board - get some distance. You are clearly to involved to have reasonable opinion.

TL:DR: A mother going after her kid & Husband is common sense. Maybe ask your mother what she would have done :)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets be real here, all you do i bragging about your "status" on a Naruto Fanbase site - when its coming down on discussing thing there is no other opinion than yours - even then when it comes to down comparing things in RL. Since you signed up to this Forum around the same time i did, i guess we should be around the same age. i was reading the manga,and yes they stated that Hinata went to save Naruto, no doubt about that. But thats what (was it sakura?) said. It should be common sense that a mother is rushing after her kid when its in danger, there is no "maybe i make them orphans". And dont tell me iam wrong, maybe just ask your mother, and if you have siblings, ask her if she would decide if she would let you down to save your brother or sister. What you doing here is nothing then spreading hate in the forums, the moment someone said something you disagree you are going nuts. "hinatard", sure i like her. Just as i like Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura. They are part of the story, some more some less. My advice for you is, you should take some time out on this board - get some distance. You are clearly to involved to have reasonable opinion. TL:DR: A mother going after her kid & Husband is common sense. Maybe ask your mother what she would have done :)
I have no qualms with a difference of opinion, I do take issue with manure/fanfic above.

Hinata didn't go for her kid she went for Naruto end of. Sakura's statement was the author telling us the reason for her actions. They weren't rational they were emotional/thirst driven. This is further empahsised when she let her kid go off to face death all for daddy. Both could've died and that would've been the end of their story.

If the facts make you feel like it's hate mongering then you know inside her actions were lowly.

Last edited:

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no qualms with a difference of opinion, I do take issue with manure/fanfic above.

Hinata didn't go for her kid she went for Naruto end of. Sakura's statement was the author telling us the reason for her actions. They weren't rational they were emotional/thirst driven. This is further empahsised when she let her kid go off to face death all for daddy. Both could've died and that would've been the end of their story.

If the facts make you feel like it's hate mongering then you know inside her actions were lowly.
so all of a sudden we only talk about the quotes the manga gave us?
In that case i agree, but aswell Sakura showed how bad of a mother she is, not caring about salad at all. Don't get me wrong i like Sakura, but just standing there doing nothing. What a terrible mother.
And in that case we can agree Hinata has no feelings and doesnt care about her kids at all right? A terrible mother aswell.

EDIT: btw, if sasuke and the kage could not bring Naruto back, you realized the world would be doomed anyway right? And again, tell me a safer place then beeing with sasuke and the kage?
Hiding in some hole?

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that case i agree, but aswell Sakura showed how bad of a mother she is, not caring about salad at all. Don't get me wrong i like Sakura, but just standing there doing nothing. What a terrible mother.
And in that case we can agree Hinata has no feelings and doesnt care about her kids at all right? A terrible mother aswell.

EDIT: btw, if sasuke and the kage could not bring Naruto back, you realized the world would be doomed anyway right? And again, tell me a safer place then beeing with sasuke and the kage?
Hiding in some hole?
Honestly Don't waste your time.

Hinata could save the universe and he wouldn't accept it or simply ignore it and point out her character flaws, He even only started liking hanabi purely to spite hinata.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that case i agree,
but aswell Sakura showed how bad of a mother she is, not caring about salad at all. Don't get me wrong i like Sakura, but just standing there doing nothing. What a terrible mother.

EDIT: btw, if sasuke and the kage could not bring Naruto back, you realized the world would be doomed anyway right? And again, tell me safer place then beeing with sasuke and the kage?
Hiding in some hole?
@bold: the only part of this rant that matters.

:lmao: @ the rest= excuse. Hinata fan reaching as always. Sakura didn't need to worry about Sarada since Papasuke was there for her. Sakura was helping evac and protecting the others. Even then neither did Papasuke or Sakura let Sarada go woth them. Had Sakura forgot about Sarada and tried ro save Papasuke and potentially orphaned her or let her go with Sasuke then she would've been equally as bad if not worse. Which isn't the case nice try though.

@Edit: such retarded logic, if they failed Naruto, Boruto and the rest would've been dead. Earth would still have been safe since the Otsutsuki targets were the tailed beasts and their chakra. Just as they took Naruto and left instead of lay waste to Konoha. Hinata didn't once think of Borat's safety in that situation. There's no need to be so emotionally invested in defending Hinata that you have to resort to fanfic.

Hinata could save the universe and he wouldn't accept it or simply ignore it and point out her character flaws, He even only started liking hanabi purely to spite hinata.
Not true buddy I would give credit whwre credit is due.

As for Hanabi like i started liking her because of the Boruto anime.

Last edited:

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Okay good Sir :) i just hate to see this character bashing which has increased a ton lately. We all share the same intrest in the Naruto Universe, and all of a sudden bashing people on the forums seems the way to go. Damn i even like Torune and Foo - even though they had weak showings.

Nice avatar btw. Kenpachi senpai <3

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:lmao: @ the rest. Hinata fan reaching as always. Sakura didn't need to worry about Sarada since Papasuke was there for her. Sakura was helping evac and protecting the others. Even then neither did Papasuke or Sakura let Sarada go woth them. Had Sakura forgot about Sarada and tried ro save Papasuke and potentially orphaned her or let her go with Sasuke then she would've been equally as bad if not worse. Which isn't the case nice try though.

@Edit: such retarded logic, if they failed Naruto, Boruto and the rest would've been dead. Earth would still have been safe since the Otsutsuki targets were the tailed beasts and their chakra. Just as they took Naruto and left instead of lay waste to Konoha. Hinata didn't once think of Borat's safety in that situation. There's no need to be so emotionally invested in defending Hinata that you have to resort to fanfic.
yeah as i sad, what a terrible mother sakura is :( not even care about their child. Thats what the manga tells me. Not even a single word. Terrible Mother :(

And you did realize they wanted to bring the divine tree back? maybe you should reality check yourself partner. Iam ouf of here, your logic is somehow stagnated at your first grade it seems. And you calling me a Hinata fanboy or whatever doesnt change that fact either :)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah as i sad, what a terrible mother sakura is :( not even care about their child. Thats what the manga tells me. Not even a single word. Terrible Mother :(
This guy :lmao: That's the best, I expected too much from you. I guess it tends to happen when the argument falls apart. Ignores Papasuke is protecting Sarada and Sakura knows she can't do a better job than Papasuke. Tries to equate Hinata abandoning her children to save Papruto potentially orphaning them with Sakura:lmao:

And you did realize they wanted to bring the divine tree back? maybe you should reality check yourself partner. Iam ouf of here, your logic is somehow stagnated at your first grade it seems. And you calling me a Hinata fanboy or whatever doesnt change that fact either :)
The only logic that's stuck in the first grade is yours, the divine tree resurrection is filler and even if it wasn't. Momo was after the fruit of the divine tree for eternal youth as Otsutsuki are. Unlike Kaguya who had different intentions which involved her trying to protect her power from the Otsutsuki clan. You should get rid of the Itachi available it doesn't suit you're level of mental capacity:)

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets be real here, all you do i bragging about your "status" on a Naruto Fanbase site - when its coming down on discussing thing there is no other opinion than yours - even then when it comes to down comparing things in RL.

Since you signed up to this Forum around the same time i did, i guess we should be around the same age.
i was reading the manga,and yes they stated that Hinata went to save Naruto, no doubt about that.
But thats what (was it sakura?) said. It should be common sense that a mother is rushing after her kid when its in danger, there is no "maybe i make them orphans".

And dont tell me iam wrong, maybe just ask your mother, and if you have siblings, ask her if she would decide if she would let you down to save your brother or sister.
What you doing here is nothing then spreading hate in the forums, the moment someone said something you disagree you are going nuts.
"hinatard", sure i like her. Just as i like Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura. They are part of the story, some more some less.

My advice for you is, you should take some time out on this board - get some distance. You are clearly to involved to have reasonable opinion.

TL:DR: A mother going after her kid & Husband is common sense. Maybe ask your mother what she would have done :)
Bold is hilarious not going to lie. But really, its like Exaar says. You would only be wasting your time if you continued with him.

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy :lmao: That's the best, I expected too much from you. I guess it tends to happen when the argument falls apart. Ignores Papasuke is protecting Sarada and Sakura knows she can't do a better job than Papasuke. Tries to equate Hinata abandoning her children to save Papruto potentially orphaning them with Sakura:lmao:

The only logic that's stuck in the first grade is yours, the divine tree resurrection is filler and even if it wasn't. Momo was after the fruit of the divine tree for eternal youth as Otsutsuki are. Unlike Kaguya who had different intentions which involved her trying to protect her power from the Otsutsuki clan. You should get rid of the Itachi available it doesn't suit you're level of mental capacity:)
btw where in the manga did they say sakura did not worry about salad because of sasuke? no where, right? But i thought we only go after manga quotes?:) lol you are such a potato. How can a grow as man be so salty?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw where in the manga did they say sakura did not worry about salad because of sasuke? no where, right? But i thought we only go after manga quotes?:) lol you are such a potato. How can a grow as man be so salty?
It doesn't need to say that since there's nothing to negate that oh and the fact that Papsuke was there alive and kicking. Add to that the fact that he already protected her doesn't hurt Sakura's case either. That's the difference between Sakura and Hinata, if Hinata didn't have such a statement against her then we could accept she went for Borat. :)

I thought your were off? what happened, couldn't resist making adhominen attacks? It takes a lot more than Hinata's thirsty character or her fans to make me :salt:y. When all else fails huh :lmao:

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay good Sir :) i just hate to see this character bashing which has increased a ton lately. We all share the same intrest in the Naruto Universe, and all of a sudden bashing people on the forums seems the way to go. Damn i even like Torune and Foo - even though they had weak showings.

Nice avatar btw. Kenpachi senpai <3
Some people are just programmed to be a certain way, and will continue to act that way until such a time as deleted.

It's kind of like Greek Tragedy, most of the people around here aren't real people. They are archetypes that can't learn or adapt. When they have hit their useful end, the account will be discarded and a new one to reflect some other archetype manifestation will be created. Or, perhaps the person(s) behind them will decide to consolidate roles.

----

As for the discussion at hand, it is honestly a rather absurd one. The choice between your partner and your children is an impossible one, where there is no right or wrong answer, or even a more or less moral one (aside from do nothing). It's like asking: "Would you rather be stabbed in the left leg, or the right leg?"

I can present the stronger argument against the 'conventional wisdom' of 'stay with the kids.' The reason women have the 'stay out of combat' instinct in most cases is due to the fact that a woman can only birth around one child per year, where a man can easily sire several. Men are the meat shields. Women are the baby makers. - in terms of evolutionary history. That is why these instincts and customs exist. It has little/nothing to do with what is actually better for the children.

I contend that conventional wisdom may actually be wrong, here. Children of single parents are at an alarming disadvantage compared to children raised by their grandparents or adopted into the family of uncles/aunts if both parents pass away. Many single parents after such an event do not recover within an acceptable time frame for their children. Even those who locate another partner often have substantial difficulty merging families or developing a true familial bond with the step-dad/mom.

As such, the idea that Boruto and Himawari would be better off with just Hinata attempting to raise them might be wrong when compared to what would happen if they were to be taken in and raised by the Hyuuga. I was not able to find any truly comparative studies on the issue from real-world data, but it would be interesting to see what trends exist within the data.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:lmao: @ the rest= excuse. Hinata fan reaching as always. Sakura didn't need to worry about Sarada since Papasuke was there for her. Sakura was helping evac and protecting the others. Even then neither did Papasuke or Sakura let Sarada go woth them. Had Sakura forgot about Sarada and tried ro save Papasuke and potentially orphaned her or let her go with Sasuke then she would've been equally as bad if not worse. Which isn't the case nice try though.

Not true buddy I would give credit whwre credit is due.

As for Hanabi like i started liking her because of the Boruto anime.
Their target was the 'Chakra Fruit' in order to get that they needed Kurama's Chakra to replant the Shinju and collect the Chakra dispersed around the planet. You are spewing fanfic yourself bruh:bdpf:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their target was the 'Chakra Fruit' in order to get that they needed Kurama's Chakra to replant the Shinju and collect the Chakra dispersed around the planet. You are spewing fanfic yourself bruh:bdpf:
Nice fanfic we is not interested in the filler account, even if I were to accept it. So what? They would harvest the tree and be on their way to the next one. If their target was the humans they would've killed off Konoha after capturing Naruto so it's no it's not fanfic, it's facts.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice fanfic we is not interested in the filler account, even if I were to accept it. So what? They would harvest the tree and be on their way to the next one. If their target was the humans they would've killed off Konoha after capturing Naruto so it's no it's not fanfic, it's facts.
Not very up to speed on ancient symbols and stories, are you?

Or just simple logic. Why did the God Tree exist? Why did the Otter-ski know about it? What do they use these trees for?

Okay, so, now that we have established their goal would be to re-grow said tree....
What happens when Ninja lose their chakra?

Everyone is programmed. interrupt trampolines injected.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would they kill off Konoha(rather everyone in Konoha) if their goal is to collect all of the scattered chakra to reform the Chakra fruit?:kk:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would they kill off Konoha(rather everyone in Konoha) if their goal is to collect all of the scattered chakra to reform the Chakra fruit?:kk:
I don't know if you're trolling, the discussion or what so I'm going to say go over the posts and the points. My point was the humans weren't in danger the Otsutsuki had other objectives. If they wanted to take the humans out they would've. You keep jumping ship and yoyoing.