Hinata vs Ototsukis isn't happening then?

sasuketenten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it wouldn't make much sense. How you can even think it would make sense in the context i was talking about is almost beyond me tbh.. If you want to reply to this, reread my post then reread yours again because aside from that bold, the rest is your personal problem and very much unrelated to the point i was trying to make.
I suggest you reread my post..I spoke about hanabi getting fights scenes in GENERAL GOING FORWARD. I was speaking overall in regards to hyuga fight scenes. There is little need in showing HINATA fighting a god tier fighter(not like we haven't seen it before) she is just going to get recked like she always does in these situations, so what's the point.. You have HINATA fight, she gets beat down, she doesn't accomplish what she sets out too, so once again what's the point. Now before fans talk about how she is trying to help her husband, well any wife would do that..HINATA isn't getting. any special points for doing this. I wonder what exactly HINATA fans think is going to happen here..I will tell you..NOTHING GOOD FOR HINATA.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I suggest you reread my post..I spoke about hanabi getting fights scenes in GENERAL GOING FORWARD. I was speaking overall in regards to hyuga fight scenes. There is little need in showing HINATA fighting a god tier fighter(not like we haven't seen it before) she is just going to get recked like she always does in these situations, so what's the point.. You have HINATA fight, she gets beat down, she doesn't accomplish what she sets out too, so once again what's the point. Now before fans talk about how she is trying to help her husband, well any wife would do that..HINATA isn't getting. any special points for doing this. I wonder what exactly HINATA fans think is going to happen here..I will tell you..NOTHING GOOD FOR HINATA.
The first three sentences contradict based on the context of this thread and my post that you quoted. Again, reread my post. And caps-lock words? Why so angry? :lol

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm disappointed with the Boruto series. They keep sidelining the Hyuuga. Give me a beep when they finally, however improbable, give the Hyuuga their deserved spotlight.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm disappointed with the Boruto series. They keep sidelining the Hyuuga. Give me a beep when they finally, however improbable, give the Hyuuga their deserved spotlight.
When they hand out titles like "Byakugan Princess" - and such people are key to ancient superweapons, it does lead to some kind of rational expectation that this will be expanded upon at some point.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When they hand out titles like "Byakugan Princess" - and such people are key to ancient superweapons, it does lead to some kind of rational expectation that this will be expanded upon at some point.
Yep. To be honest, I am also not aboard the Byakugan Princess hype. I don't need Hinata to have such tag. It is not her character that I have come to like. All I want is the fair share of Hyuuga greatness we deserve, what Hyuuga deserves.

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frankly, it's more a case that writers don't understand their own characters. Nothing to say of power levels - plot determines that. Kind of like in Final Fantasy, where Meteor fucks up Golbez in the cut-scene... but when you actually go to fight against him, it does all of jack. Or... you know... Aeris/th, the Phoenix-Downer.

Hinata has the Byakugan and one of the largest stated visible ranges with it. If terribad things are going down with relation to Boruto, Naruto, Himawari, etc - then she has all the justification, right there, to get involved in whatever it is - if not already be on top of it. She's not the strongest fighter, but that is also a grave misunderstanding of what the Gentle Fist and Hyuuga theming are about.

In a series where the only way the writers can think their way out of blowing up planets due to power creep is to reboot to the children, I suppose it's par for the course. However, it's frustrating that there is a rather obvious solution to the problem in the Hyuuga, fuinjutsu, and genjutsu. These are all mechanisms that can act to subvert neanderthal happy hour, but they are never utilized for such. The big bad is immune to any kind of genjutsu that isn't so broken it requires virgin sacrifices (or something of the sort) to function. Sealing jutsu almost never works (except for the... whatever that was at the end), and the only time the gentle fist mechanics were actually applied to the story was when Hinata went up against Neji for it to be explained. Once Naruto realized he really didn't want to lose, that whole mechanic got thrown out the window and we never looked back.

The last truly interesting fight in the series (at least until Boruto took a nerf bat to everyone because they're kids) was Sasuke versus Danzo, where we actually saw an interesting and intelligent ploy using genjutsu. That is the element of Naruto that was lost somewhere along the way - the ploy to use Naruto transformed into a shuriken, the genius play of Shikamaru versus Temari (and how even though he lost, he was still promoted), etc. It was these nuanced performances which made the series enjoyable to watch. Hell, even Hinata's not-fight against Pain had the possibility to be intriguing had she been allowed to succeed and free Naruto (which was her goal). Instead, even that was robbed as Naruto just said "I don't accept that outcome" and all of the rules that held him at a disadvantage a moment ago disappear.

It's all devolved into a glorified dick showing contest where the one with the biggest after the pants are dropped wins. There may be an attempt at a little technique or finesse in places, but it's all rather hollow when few of these are allowed to succeed in their own rights. Not every fight has to be about defeating the opponent. There are many other goals that can allow a character to succeed and neither be 'fodderized' or 'solomaster'.
Of course, the kinds of plots we see are the ones that are easy to write and storyboard.
take my vote! exactly my thoughts, but well writen <3

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata's behaviour is disgraceful, she abandoned Himawari and ran to Naruto risking Himawari's safety. If that wasn't bad enough she risked getting killed and orphaning her kids in the process. They could've lost both parents in the process all for somebody who sleeps on the sofa.

Saeker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope this fights happens. But I have to say Hinata is a great mom she left Himawari safe and cameback to save her son and husband. But I can't understand how could Sakura take care of Himawari while her own daughter could die in that explosion OMG :dunno:

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw the spoilers :bouncy:
Hinata trying to rescue Naruto wasn't mentioned anywhere so it will be skipped probably :bouncy:

with Hinata rushing towards the Otsutsuki battle in this latest episode.

Is this a case of open mouth...insert foot? or maybe thread too soon:lmao:

I'm disappointed :(
Hinata's behaviour is disgraceful, she abandoned Himawari and ran to Naruto risking Himawari's safety. If that wasn't bad enough she risked getting killed and orphaning her kids in the process. They could've lost both parents in the process all for somebody who sleeps on the sofa.
Didn't she leave her with Sakura protecting her? And Boruto is also in Danger...she could be going to save him.:bdpf:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't she leave her with Sakura protecting her?
Yes she did. Pay no mind to salamalice uchiha and his relentless attacks on Hinata (which go to the extent of telling lies).

Reminder: If you are Naruto or anyone related to him, then Salamander and his empathizers will attack you.

The only exception I've seen is Kushina, but I believe that is secretly supposed to be a yo momma type thing.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't she leave her with Sakura protecting her? And Boruto is also in Danger...she could be going to save him.:bdpf:
Nah she went after the Otsutsuki to save Naruto not Boruto it was made clear both in the manga and the movie. Boruto was never that important to her nor was Himawari or their possible need for a parent to be around in case one was lost.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah she went after the Otsutsuki to save Naruto not Boruto it was made clear both in the manga and the movie. Boruto was never that important to her nor was Himawari or their possible need for a parent to be around in case one was lost.
Seems a rather silly line of thinking.

There is no good answer. As someone who has lost my parents, there is no real 'need to have one parent.' Every child has a need of family, and the nuclear family we have grown accustomed to in the West is not necessarily how family exists in the rest of the world, or 'more naturally' as people have time to establish. Clans - family estates - are far more common as you get into the 'old world' where families have lived in the same places for hundreds, or even a thousand years. While parents are important, the greater family is the keeper of the traditions.

Hinata rushing out to save Naruto (or Boruto) is just as valid of a decision as choosing to remain. Personally, if my other was in combat and in trouble, then I would commit to fighting. This is even more so, given that a loss of Naruto means terri-bad things. Naruto isn't just simply a man who can die - he is the vessel for an incredible amount of power that can be turned against everyone. What's it matter if she stays to remain the rest of her life with the children.... which is until a nuke larger than pain's takes a chunk out of the Earth (or God only knows what the Otsutsstustusuustuski plan to do with it).

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems a rather silly line of thinking.

There is no good answer. As someone who has lost my parents, there is no real 'need to have one parent.' Every child has a need of family, and the nuclear family we have grown accustomed to in the West is not necessarily how family exists in the rest of the world, or 'more naturally' as people have time to establish. Clans - family estates - are far more common as you get into the 'old world' where families have lived in the same places for hundreds, or even a thousand years. While parents are important, the greater family is the keeper of the traditions.
It doesn't matter East or West the rule is still the same, greater family can never make up for your parents.

Hinata rushing out to save Naruto (or Boruto) is just as valid of a decision as choosing to remain. Personally, if my other was in combat and in trouble, then I would commit to fighting. This is even more so, given that a loss of Naruto means terri-bad things. Naruto isn't just simply a man who can die - he is the vessel for an incredible amount of power that can be turned against everyone. What's it matter if she stays to remain the rest of her life with the children.... which is until a nuke larger than pain's takes a chunk out of the Earth (or God only knows what the Otsutsstustusuustuski plan to do with it).
Yes as if Hinata had such noble intentions past her selfish desires. Which were reaffirmed when she let Borat go to bring back daddy.

Last edited:

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
common sense a mother goes after her Kid and Husband, seems you are to young to understand. Mr. Saltlord :)

Yes as if Hinata had such noble intentions past her selfish desires. Which were reaffirmed when she let Borat go to bring back daddy.
Thats because she saw Naruto in him, and the way he was. As for Naruto he always had situations nobody should let him go, but all the people trusted him (kakashi, Tsunade, Jiraiya etc.)
She knew she had to let him go.

And its not like all the Kage and Sasuke have been with him. I could not imagine a place more safe besides Sasuke+Kage.
Maybe sometimes you should try to agree, and not just disagree for your own matter

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
common sense a mother goes after her Kid and Husband, seems you are to young to understand. Mr. Saltlord :)
Nothing common sense about it she went after Naruto not her child, read the manga and watch the movie. She tried to stop them taking Naruto in the process risking orphaning her children. What's worse is she lets her son go off to save dad which was even stupider. She could've lost her child and husband in the process. If you weren't an overzealous Hinatard you'd understand how stupid those thirst driven actions were.