Hinata vs Ototsukis isn't happening then?

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if you're trolling, the discussion or what so I'm going to say go over the posts and the points. My point was the humans weren't in danger the Otsutsuki had other objectives. If they wanted to take the humans out they would've. You keep jumping ship and yoyoing.
Same to you.

My point this whole time has been that they plan to replant the Shijuu and use it to collect everyones Chakra on Earth to reform the Chakra fruit. So, why would they directly go after anyone else in Konoha.

1- Take Kurama's Chakra

2- Replant Shinju and adsorb everyone's Chakra

3-End of Life on Earth.

Nice fanfic we is not interested in the filler account, even if I were to accept it. So what? They would harvest the tree and be on their way to the next one. If their target was the humans they would've killed off Konoha after capturing Naruto so it's no it's not fanfic, it's facts.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same to you.

My point this whole time has been that they plan to replant the Shijuu and use it to collect everyones Chakra on Earth to reform the Chakra fruit. So, why would they directly go after anyone else in Konoha.

1- Take Kurama's Chakra

2- Replant Shinju and adsorb everyone's Chakra

3-End of Life on Earth.
That's not how it works the shinju you refer to is Kaguya who is seperate to the fruit tree. T

he divine tree doesn't require and never has required human chakra to form again. Just ask obito and Madara they formed it just fine.

Ignoring fillers their real purpose was to gather the beasts and make pills for themselves. If we take filler into account then 9 tailed beasts and a husk = Shinju. Shinju fruit consumed Otsutsuki leave and move on. Humans are unaffected except that they lose the tsiled beasts for good.

Last edited: