Kin
589💸
Kumi
920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay bet.

Moving along, to break it down simply and to your liking, Master Mirai, the Hayabusa were once farmers that basically had no choice but to turn warriors upon Kaguya's arrival/eating of the forbidden fruit. They survived the land being sucked dry with their developed skills over time but were spared from Kaguya's wrath by the protection of three dragon spirits. Everything around them was destroyed or in the process of being destroyed. The Hayabusa eventually split into small numbers/groups to seek strength and gain a better understanding of the world to better protect their kin and any land they should reside on. Basically, Kaguya gave them a wake up call as life for the Hayabusa could no longer be as simple as it was.

As stated earlier, the Hayabusa clan's main ability is the power of wuji. Which is the "power" of nothing. Along with this, the clan was granted three different types of chakra, each from one of the three dragons. These three "chakras", or "ways" being Wujin, Taijin, which is the opposite of Wujin, and Spirituality in which they can manipulate their mental capacity for things that would affect their minds/mentality.

That is a simple breakdown of both their abilities and history.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
10,031💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Right so I’ll try to give as brief of an explanation as I can now from my point of view. Now history wise, you summarized it but missed a few key points. The Hayabusa for one are worshippers of the Great Three Dragon Spirits, which as you mentioned protected the Hayabusa during Kaguya’s wrath on the lands. The Dragons in turn due to the Hayabusa’s relentless faith in them awarded them with their powers. This being the power to control Wuji or Nothingness. Each of the three dragons represent one of three unique chakra pools or “Dantian”; these pools being what the Hayabusa use as their means to control Wuji. They are referred to as “Lower”, “Middle” and “Upper” each one representing a specific aspect. Lower is solids/tangible/liquids etc, Middle is energy i.e fire, lightning, plasma etc while Upper is Spiritual, i.e Yin, Yamanaka Hiden, Genjutsu etc. The first era of Hayabusa was “gifted” the power of Wuji much like how Hagoromo was gifting chakra to people, but as the generations pass, Hayabusa are now all naturally born with the Dantian within them. So in hindsight, it became the clan’s kekkai genkai so to speak. Now you said we are granted three different types of chakra, which is incorrect. The three dantian I mentioned before is what you meant, and with the dantian comes some inherent passives that the clan has. “Wujin”, “Taijin” and Spirituality. These are passives that all Hayabusa are born with; basically, the Dantian being passively active at work protecting you in certain ways. Now when you weaponize these dantian with your regular chakra, it mixes the unique energy released by the Dantians in order to create “Dragon Chakra”. Think of it like Senjutsu, where you mix Natural Energy and your normal chakra together, the merge into one in order to become Sage Chakra. It’s the same for Hayabusa but you don’t need to absorb anything or whatever unique features lol.

These passives have some active applications we will go over soon, but aside from this do you have any questions so far? If not then pick one of the passives you’d like to go over first and we’ll discuss it.

Delilah

Legendary
Kin
589💸
Kumi
920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that cleared a little bit up as far as my understanding of how the dantian comes to be. It is just a part of us. Our being is made up of this ("KKG"/"KG").

As much as I want to learn about wujin, I would actually like to go over/learn a bit more about taijin. I feel like I alredy have a good understanding of wujin so I will save that for last and we can discuss taijin now. Definitely need to go over the active abilities when we make the dragon chakra by mixing your dantian with your normal chakra.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
10,031💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Alright so we’ll start with Tajin then; which to put into perspective is our innate ability to know about ourselves. As mentioned in the clan’s description, it’s less of a sensory skill, while still akin to one, but more so an omniscience awareness of self. So no matter what it maybe, be it an arm, a leg, you’re blood your finger nail etc, no matter where it is – a Hayabusa will always be aware of it and have the capability of locating it. Now there are some rules to this, and let me explain. Now if someone decides to cut your arm off and they toss it into the ocean. You can’t tell with Taijin that your arm is in water, meaning your awareness of its location is limited to only yourself. So it will continue to sink deeper and deeper into the water, you’d be able to tell that your arm is going lower in elevation as it sinks but you still wont be able to tell how literally deep the water source is etc. Now you can however tell that something is contact with your arm, aka the water since its making physical contact with it. You can’t tell its water unless you literally go looking for it but you can tell “something is touching my severed arm”.

Now this also works on fellow members of the clan. Anyone who is connected to Wuji aka the Hayabusa Clan, you can sense them and their being much like you can do for yourself but of course there are limitations. You can only sense people who are weaker than you. At Genin, you’re only aware of yourself but as you go up in the ranks, your characters awareness of self and other Hayabusa grows as well. Not there isn’t an active portion of this ability, thus this is the only one that’s entirely passive in nature. Now if you have any questions pertaining to it then just let me know.

Taijin (Supreme-being): This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
10,031💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Alright then we’ll continue into spirituality. Due to the spiritual nature of the three great dragon spirits and being apart of us, we gained gave us increased spirituality. Namely in spiritual resistance, members of the Hayabusa are capable of resisting and lessen the damage or even delay the timing in which spiritual affects takes place. However, this defense isn’t without flaw, as it cannot work on Yin nor MS level techniques such as Tsukiyomi. When confronted with spiritual/mental attacks the damage and effects are reduced by half and status effects (effects that place restrictions on a victim’s capabilities) would weaken by one rank. However as I mentioned beforehand, there are active abilities pertaining to these passives. This comes with the ability to actively resist an illusion or spiritual technique. In order words, you’re capable of releasing an illusions placed on you, at the cost of a moveslot but doesn’t require chakra in order to do. This works on any rank of ability; but you cant just be like “I automatically release the illusion”. You must actually still debunk the illusion as intended and THEN you can trigger this in order to break it basically. Anyways, allow me to clear some things up, for example our damage reduction ability isn’t a debuff like other techniques. It’s simply our bios natural damage shaving capabilities to spiritual attacks. A small tidbit that we’ll go over once we get to Wujin and you’ll see a neat little trick of ours. Anyways the amount of times you can do the active portion of this passive depends on your character’s clan rank. At Genin for example you can’t do any of it sadly :L but once you’re done with passives we’ll move onto the rest. Anyways do you have any questions?

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
10,031💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Alright then, moving on. We’ll have you’re little quiz after Wujin talks, but moving on. You claim to understand this part the easiest which makes sense considering what it is. Now then, Wujin is the Hayausa’s ability to remain passively hidden from the world around them. The dantian in your body is passively at work with Wujin, keeping your existence on an extrasensory level hidden from others. Now with extra sensory, this ranges on various levels, including the likes of the sharingan, byakugan, emotion sensing etc. Once it’s any form of extrasensory, they can’t utilize it on you. However, you’re still perceivable to the base form of senses, meaning you cans still be seen, smelled, tasted if they weird and lick you, heard and be touched physical by someone. Now this can be avoided with the active portion of Wujin, which then makes you undetected even by the basic five senses but in this state of existence you’re basically unable to interact with the world around you, hence why you cant attack a person but you can still walk around and stuff. Is there anything you’d like coverage on before we begin thy test?

Wujin (No-being):
This is a passive ability within the Hayabusa clan and the first introduction to the manipulation of existence through Neidan that a Hayabusa shinobi gains. This ability is how the Hayabusa have stayed hidden from the outside world for as long as they have. This ability deals with the concealment of a Hayabusa’s existence from the means of sensory and perception. The Hayabusa manipulate their Dantian (chakra centers) in order to erase their physical essence, vital energy, and incorporeal spirit on an extra-sensory and perception level. In other words, any means of comprehension of the existence of the Hayabusa that isn’t done through the five basic senses is impossible for non-Hayabusa. This is achieved at the genin level and is passive just as the tree climbing and water walking exercises. When a Hayabusa becomes skilled enough, they can even erase themselves from the perception of the five basic senses, however, doing so requires active manipulation of the Dantian and takes one of the three moves per turn. Also, due to the fact that a Hayabusa is essentially out of the plain of existence in this form, they cannot attack an opponent or mold their chakra to use techniques until they release the wujin and once again appear in the enemies senses. The length of time and amount of times one can erase their own existence depends on the skill of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are. This is done through Taijin.

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
10,031💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Hmm. Anyways this is your “Genin Exam” I guess, in order to become a Chunin in the clan ranks, thus I’ll be asking a few questions revolving around the clan passives. If you aren’t clear on something or don’t know the answer, let me know and I’ll answer it afterwards but regardless of this, let’s begin.

• When it comes to Wujin; there are some custom clans and canon abilities/character who can actually perceive the Hayabusa Clan Members, can you tell me who they are? And how can they.
  • When it comes to Tajin, if you’re arm is in a different dimension, let’s say Kaguya’s dimension, do you believe you can sense it? If not/so, why can/can’t we?
  • You’re facing a Yamanaka, who’s currently using Mind Body Confusion Technique; how would you’re Spiritually passive interact with this technique?
  • Lastly, if you have chakra sensory on you’re Hayabusa, can you sense the chakra of another Hayabusa?

I’m expecting some a bit of effort in this so take your time if needing to answer and let me know when you answer these questions above.