Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,127💸
Kumi
7,561💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Um, nah we gonna do this the right way, lmao. Now I'll ask you again, tell me what you know and understand about the Hayabusa as much as you can. Afterwards I'll add in my input and we proceed from there @Moxxi

Moxxi

Legendary
Kin
391💸
Kumi
635💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay bet.

Moving along, to break it down simply and to your liking, Master Mirai, the Hayabusa were once farmers that basically had no choice but to turn warriors upon Kaguya's arrival/eating of the forbidden fruit. They survived the land being sucked dry with their developed skills over time but were spared from Kaguya's wrath by the protection of three dragon spirits. Everything around them was destroyed or in the process of being destroyed. The Hayabusa eventually split into small numbers/groups to seek strength and gain a better understanding of the world to better protect their kin and any land they should reside on. Basically, Kaguya gave them a wake up call as life for the Hayabusa could no longer be as simple as it was.

As stated earlier, the Hayabusa clan's main ability is the power of wuji. Which is the "power" of nothing. Along with this, the clan was granted three different types of chakra, each from one of the three dragons. These three "chakras", or "ways" being Wujin, Taijin, which is the opposite of Wujin, and Spirituality in which they can manipulate their mental capacity for things that would affect their minds/mentality.

That is a simple breakdown of both their abilities and history.

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,127💸
Kumi
7,561💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Right so I’ll try to give as brief of an explanation as I can now from my point of view. Now history wise, you summarized it but missed a few key points. The Hayabusa for one are worshippers of the Great Three Dragon Spirits, which as you mentioned protected the Hayabusa during Kaguya’s wrath on the lands. The Dragons in turn due to the Hayabusa’s relentless faith in them awarded them with their powers. This being the power to control Wuji or Nothingness. Each of the three dragons represent one of three unique chakra pools or “Dantian”; these pools being what the Hayabusa use as their means to control Wuji. They are referred to as “Lower”, “Middle” and “Upper” each one representing a specific aspect. Lower is solids/tangible/liquids etc, Middle is energy i.e fire, lightning, plasma etc while Upper is Spiritual, i.e Yin, Yamanaka Hiden, Genjutsu etc. The first era of Hayabusa was “gifted” the power of Wuji much like how Hagoromo was gifting chakra to people, but as the generations pass, Hayabusa are now all naturally born with the Dantian within them. So in hindsight, it became the clan’s kekkai genkai so to speak. Now you said we are granted three different types of chakra, which is incorrect. The three dantian I mentioned before is what you meant, and with the dantian comes some inherent passives that the clan has. “Wujin”, “Taijin” and Spirituality. These are passives that all Hayabusa are born with; basically, the Dantian being passively active at work protecting you in certain ways. Now when you weaponize these dantian with your regular chakra, it mixes the unique energy released by the Dantians in order to create “Dragon Chakra”. Think of it like Senjutsu, where you mix Natural Energy and your normal chakra together, the merge into one in order to become Sage Chakra. It’s the same for Hayabusa but you don’t need to absorb anything or whatever unique features lol.

These passives have some active applications we will go over soon, but aside from this do you have any questions so far? If not then pick one of the passives you’d like to go over first and we’ll discuss it.

Moxxi

Legendary
Kin
391💸
Kumi
635💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that cleared a little bit up as far as my understanding of how the dantian comes to be. It is just a part of us. Our being is made up of this ("KKG"/"KG").

As much as I want to learn about wujin, I would actually like to go over/learn a bit more about taijin. I feel like I alredy have a good understanding of wujin so I will save that for last and we can discuss taijin now. Definitely need to go over the active abilities when we make the dragon chakra by mixing your dantian with your normal chakra.

Mirai

Legendary
Kin
2,127💸
Kumi
7,561💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Alright so we’ll start with Tajin then; which to put into perspective is our innate ability to know about ourselves. As mentioned in the clan’s description, it’s less of a sensory skill, while still akin to one, but more so an omniscience awareness of self. So no matter what it maybe, be it an arm, a leg, you’re blood your finger nail etc, no matter where it is – a Hayabusa will always be aware of it and have the capability of locating it. Now there are some rules to this, and let me explain. Now if someone decides to cut your arm off and they toss it into the ocean. You can’t tell with Taijin that your arm is in water, meaning your awareness of its location is limited to only yourself. So it will continue to sink deeper and deeper into the water, you’d be able to tell that your arm is going lower in elevation as it sinks but you still wont be able to tell how literally deep the water source is etc. Now you can however tell that something is contact with your arm, aka the water since its making physical contact with it. You can’t tell its water unless you literally go looking for it but you can tell “something is touching my severed arm”.

Now this also works on fellow members of the clan. Anyone who is connected to Wuji aka the Hayabusa Clan, you can sense them and their being much like you can do for yourself but of course there are limitations. You can only sense people who are weaker than you. At Genin, you’re only aware of yourself but as you go up in the ranks, your characters awareness of self and other Hayabusa grows as well. Not there isn’t an active portion of this ability, thus this is the only one that’s entirely passive in nature. Now if you have any questions pertaining to it then just let me know.

Taijin (Supreme-being): This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.