Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Um, nah we gonna do this the right way, lmao. Now I'll ask you again, tell me what you know and understand about the Hayabusa as much as you can. Afterwards I'll add in my input and we proceed from there @Moxxi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay bet.

Moving along, to break it down simply and to your liking, Master Mirai, the Hayabusa were once farmers that basically had no choice but to turn warriors upon Kaguya's arrival/eating of the forbidden fruit. They survived the land being sucked dry with their developed skills over time but were spared from Kaguya's wrath by the protection of three dragon spirits. Everything around them was destroyed or in the process of being destroyed. The Hayabusa eventually split into small numbers/groups to seek strength and gain a better understanding of the world to better protect their kin and any land they should reside on. Basically, Kaguya gave them a wake up call as life for the Hayabusa could no longer be as simple as it was.

As stated earlier, the Hayabusa clan's main ability is the power of wuji. Which is the "power" of nothing. Along with this, the clan was granted three different types of chakra, each from one of the three dragons. These three "chakras", or "ways" being Wujin, Taijin, which is the opposite of Wujin, and Spirituality in which they can manipulate their mental capacity for things that would affect their minds/mentality.

That is a simple breakdown of both their abilities and history.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Right so I’ll try to give as brief of an explanation as I can now from my point of view. Now history wise, you summarized it but missed a few key points. The Hayabusa for one are worshippers of the Great Three Dragon Spirits, which as you mentioned protected the Hayabusa during Kaguya’s wrath on the lands. The Dragons in turn due to the Hayabusa’s relentless faith in them awarded them with their powers. This being the power to control Wuji or Nothingness. Each of the three dragons represent one of three unique chakra pools or “Dantian”; these pools being what the Hayabusa use as their means to control Wuji. They are referred to as “Lower”, “Middle” and “Upper” each one representing a specific aspect. Lower is solids/tangible/liquids etc, Middle is energy i.e fire, lightning, plasma etc while Upper is Spiritual, i.e Yin, Yamanaka Hiden, Genjutsu etc. The first era of Hayabusa was “gifted” the power of Wuji much like how Hagoromo was gifting chakra to people, but as the generations pass, Hayabusa are now all naturally born with the Dantian within them. So in hindsight, it became the clan’s kekkai genkai so to speak. Now you said we are granted three different types of chakra, which is incorrect. The three dantian I mentioned before is what you meant, and with the dantian comes some inherent passives that the clan has. “Wujin”, “Taijin” and Spirituality. These are passives that all Hayabusa are born with; basically, the Dantian being passively active at work protecting you in certain ways. Now when you weaponize these dantian with your regular chakra, it mixes the unique energy released by the Dantians in order to create “Dragon Chakra”. Think of it like Senjutsu, where you mix Natural Energy and your normal chakra together, the merge into one in order to become Sage Chakra. It’s the same for Hayabusa but you don’t need to absorb anything or whatever unique features lol.

These passives have some active applications we will go over soon, but aside from this do you have any questions so far? If not then pick one of the passives you’d like to go over first and we’ll discuss it.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that cleared a little bit up as far as my understanding of how the dantian comes to be. It is just a part of us. Our being is made up of this ("KKG"/"KG").

As much as I want to learn about wujin, I would actually like to go over/learn a bit more about taijin. I feel like I alredy have a good understanding of wujin so I will save that for last and we can discuss taijin now. Definitely need to go over the active abilities when we make the dragon chakra by mixing your dantian with your normal chakra.

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright so we’ll start with Tajin then; which to put into perspective is our innate ability to know about ourselves. As mentioned in the clan’s description, it’s less of a sensory skill, while still akin to one, but more so an omniscience awareness of self. So no matter what it maybe, be it an arm, a leg, you’re blood your finger nail etc, no matter where it is – a Hayabusa will always be aware of it and have the capability of locating it. Now there are some rules to this, and let me explain. Now if someone decides to cut your arm off and they toss it into the ocean. You can’t tell with Taijin that your arm is in water, meaning your awareness of its location is limited to only yourself. So it will continue to sink deeper and deeper into the water, you’d be able to tell that your arm is going lower in elevation as it sinks but you still wont be able to tell how literally deep the water source is etc. Now you can however tell that something is contact with your arm, aka the water since its making physical contact with it. You can’t tell its water unless you literally go looking for it but you can tell “something is touching my severed arm”.

Now this also works on fellow members of the clan. Anyone who is connected to Wuji aka the Hayabusa Clan, you can sense them and their being much like you can do for yourself but of course there are limitations. You can only sense people who are weaker than you. At Genin, you’re only aware of yourself but as you go up in the ranks, your characters awareness of self and other Hayabusa grows as well. Not there isn’t an active portion of this ability, thus this is the only one that’s entirely passive in nature. Now if you have any questions pertaining to it then just let me know.

Taijin (Supreme-being): This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright then we’ll continue into spirituality. Due to the spiritual nature of the three great dragon spirits and being apart of us, we gained gave us increased spirituality. Namely in spiritual resistance, members of the Hayabusa are capable of resisting and lessen the damage or even delay the timing in which spiritual affects takes place. However, this defense isn’t without flaw, as it cannot work on Yin nor MS level techniques such as Tsukiyomi. When confronted with spiritual/mental attacks the damage and effects are reduced by half and status effects (effects that place restrictions on a victim’s capabilities) would weaken by one rank. However as I mentioned beforehand, there are active abilities pertaining to these passives. This comes with the ability to actively resist an illusion or spiritual technique. In order words, you’re capable of releasing an illusions placed on you, at the cost of a moveslot but doesn’t require chakra in order to do. This works on any rank of ability; but you cant just be like “I automatically release the illusion”. You must actually still debunk the illusion as intended and THEN you can trigger this in order to break it basically. Anyways, allow me to clear some things up, for example our damage reduction ability isn’t a debuff like other techniques. It’s simply our bios natural damage shaving capabilities to spiritual attacks. A small tidbit that we’ll go over once we get to Wujin and you’ll see a neat little trick of ours. Anyways the amount of times you can do the active portion of this passive depends on your character’s clan rank. At Genin for example you can’t do any of it sadly :L but once you’re done with passives we’ll move onto the rest. Anyways do you have any questions?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright then, moving on. We’ll have you’re little quiz after Wujin talks, but moving on. You claim to understand this part the easiest which makes sense considering what it is. Now then, Wujin is the Hayausa’s ability to remain passively hidden from the world around them. The dantian in your body is passively at work with Wujin, keeping your existence on an extrasensory level hidden from others. Now with extra sensory, this ranges on various levels, including the likes of the sharingan, byakugan, emotion sensing etc. Once it’s any form of extrasensory, they can’t utilize it on you. However, you’re still perceivable to the base form of senses, meaning you cans still be seen, smelled, tasted if they weird and lick you, heard and be touched physical by someone. Now this can be avoided with the active portion of Wujin, which then makes you undetected even by the basic five senses but in this state of existence you’re basically unable to interact with the world around you, hence why you cant attack a person but you can still walk around and stuff. Is there anything you’d like coverage on before we begin thy test?

Wujin (No-being):
This is a passive ability within the Hayabusa clan and the first introduction to the manipulation of existence through Neidan that a Hayabusa shinobi gains. This ability is how the Hayabusa have stayed hidden from the outside world for as long as they have. This ability deals with the concealment of a Hayabusa’s existence from the means of sensory and perception. The Hayabusa manipulate their Dantian (chakra centers) in order to erase their physical essence, vital energy, and incorporeal spirit on an extra-sensory and perception level. In other words, any means of comprehension of the existence of the Hayabusa that isn’t done through the five basic senses is impossible for non-Hayabusa. This is achieved at the genin level and is passive just as the tree climbing and water walking exercises. When a Hayabusa becomes skilled enough, they can even erase themselves from the perception of the five basic senses, however, doing so requires active manipulation of the Dantian and takes one of the three moves per turn. Also, due to the fact that a Hayabusa is essentially out of the plain of existence in this form, they cannot attack an opponent or mold their chakra to use techniques until they release the wujin and once again appear in the enemies senses. The length of time and amount of times one can erase their own existence depends on the skill of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are. This is done through Taijin.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm. Anyways this is your “Genin Exam” I guess, in order to become a Chunin in the clan ranks, thus I’ll be asking a few questions revolving around the clan passives. If you aren’t clear on something or don’t know the answer, let me know and I’ll answer it afterwards but regardless of this, let’s begin.

• When it comes to Wujin; there are some custom clans and canon abilities/character who can actually perceive the Hayabusa Clan Members, can you tell me who they are? And how can they.
  • When it comes to Tajin, if you’re arm is in a different dimension, let’s say Kaguya’s dimension, do you believe you can sense it? If not/so, why can/can’t we?
  • You’re facing a Yamanaka, who’s currently using Mind Body Confusion Technique; how would you’re Spiritually passive interact with this technique?
  • Lastly, if you have chakra sensory on you’re Hayabusa, can you sense the chakra of another Hayabusa?

I’m expecting some a bit of effort in this so take your time if needing to answer and let me know when you answer these questions above.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay.

1: The Hayabusa are sensible by various amount of things with various factors. As you stated earlier, base senses may be able to pick up on a Hayabusa's presence. These include, however not limited to (in my eyes at this time): the 5 basic senses. Those being sight, touch, sound, smell and taste. Some abilities, clans, etc. that may be able to sense a Hayabusa normally would be the Inuzuka clan with their heightened smell, Ganmi in the sense of taste as they wouldn't necessarily need to lick you but taste something in the air around you to let them know you are there, even though anyone can hear anything unless they are deaf, besides hearing our footsteps like normal, an adequate sound user may be able to hear you from afar. These are the ways I perceive us being sensed. As you said, extrasensory perception will not quite work on us but the physical traits of the five senses will. We can also be seen obviously. So unless you are blind.... You know.

2: You can sense it is missing but you would not be able to tell where. You can sense if it went higher in altitude or lower in depth, but you could not pin point this. You could also tell that your arm is on or rubbing against something in the dimension, but couldn't tell what. You could locate it, but not be able to tell its altitude. Would I know it is Kaguya's dimension? No. If I had means of getting there would I be able to find it? Yes. No matter where it would be, you would only be able to tell where it is once you actually get there.

3: This is a cloudy area. Should you have mentioned another clan or technique I might be able to say spot on how the two interact with each other, however, this is tricky in my opinion. However, I think Yamanaka clan techniques would indeed work on us, however it would not take effect until a turn later, giving us time to disrupt and botch the technique/setup.

4: No. Chakra sensory on my Hayabusa has little to do with me being able to sense another Hayabusa. Firstly: that is considered extrasensory I believe and Hayabusa cannot be sensed by that. However as a Hayabusa myself I can sense all Hayabusa my rank and lower, but none above my rank unless they chose to reveal that to me. I think.

I think these answers are sufficient. Thoughts?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Now then I shall proceed to grade this quiz and will decide if you pass or fail. Moving a long let’s go question by question.

• Pretty good but also missed a few things/abilities etc. Namely I wanted to see if you’d go over most of the custom clans and see what is what, but that would be tedious. Anyways I will say from the best of my own knowledge who can/cannot based on their sensing. Katsuryoku can sense the souls/spirits of others, but this is extrasensory so they cant sense us. Ganmi cant sense us via our chakra with their taste but the Ganmi is a duel pronged sensory as they can still taste our natural “taste” similar to how the Inuzuka can smell us. However there are some canon abilities or characters who can bypass this as well. They have what I call, absolute sensing, meaning no form of chakra sensory blocking or w.e can prevent them from sensing em. This is the Children of Tiamat’s life force sensing ability and Kaguya’s chakra sensory; making it possible to sense a Hayabusa in this case. There are a few other custom abilities like the Djinn Clan and their sensing that can also detect a Hayabusa but of course this will require a more case by case study which we’ll get into some other time. I grade this 3/5 marks.
  • Correct. You’d be able to tell its somewhere, but where? Its basically a sense of trying to find a ghost; you can feel its presence but its beyond you’re understanding. Good job ~ 5/5 mark.
  • Hmm; honestly was an easy question imo, simply had to go read the Yamanaka Clan technique and then use the Spirituality description to try and decode it. However I’ll do so myself here so I don’t leave you in the dark about it. Right so as the technique is found here (X), you can tell what it does when you’re underneath this technique affects “The damage translates into a blaring migraine that causes opponent's minds senses to become fuzzy affecting their ability to react to movements (negating chakra based sensory and heightened base 5 senses) and perform techniques (Above S-rank or A-rank depending on the rank of the technique).” So our spirituality defenses will interact with this in the sense that, it causes us to be unable to use certain types of stills. Now our passive will course negate some of this, for example if they use the version that prevents use from using A rank, our passive will protect us and thus weaken it to that it prevents us from using above S rank instead of A rank. The mental damage from the migraine is also reduced by half, and last but not least the complete hold they have on you is reduced by half, meaning they can only keep you in the hold for 2 turns instead of 3. Anywyas this is just one of many possible interactions you might come across and will be a case-by-case thing BUT ya didn’t answer it so 0/5 marks here.
  • Good, doesn’t matter if you’re a Hayabusa too, you aint sensing us on a extrasensory level. 5/5 marks
Anyways, regardless if you passed or not Id have made you a Chunin lol. It’s just this “no questions” thing isn’t gonna fly from now on so even if you have none, I’ll prompt you with some myself if I have to just so there’s some understanding going on. Anyways, you’re Chunin now, which means you can now learn the CCJ. There’s three basic one’s we’ll be going over, Wuji Dao (Erasure), Taji Dao (Bring Nothingness into Existence) or Hayabusa Koubudo (Hayabsusa’s Martial Arts). Pick which one of these you’d like to start with and we’ll go from there.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. I understand. I genuinely didn't have any questions. If I did I would ask. Last thing I want to do is use something in battle wrong. Especially with this clan, if you know what I mean lol. But again, I understand. If I possibly think of any questions, I will ask and if I really don't have any, feel free to quiz me. I have no quarrels with that being that you need to know I am understanding, obviously.

They all look amazing but I'll have to go with Hayabusa Koubudo actually. I didn't know we even had that, but I do now.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I didn't know we even had that, but I do now.
Nani? I mean it’s in the clan description! I don’t know how you weren’t aware of this but its whatever honestly, moving onto the technique itself. So right, Hayabusa Kobudo is described as the following: “Before obtaining chakra and becoming what they are, the Hayabusa was a village of farmers turned guerrilla warfare. They learned old martial combat which taught the arts of war and killing. Prior to introduction to chakra the Hayabusa had become experts in various martial arts. In that time the Hayabusa have integrated several core weapons into their style of fighting. When they gained chakra and utilized Neidan, the Hayabusa integrated their Neidan techniques with their martial fighting style. The name for this style is Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa Kobudo follows the same aforementioned rules of Neidan, however, emphasizes martial and weapons application.”

So now as for the technique itself we have here is Kumite. We'll be going over each of them individually but which one would you like to start with first?

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kobudo Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence reinforces the user’s being increasing their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of physical combat. This essence is visualized as barely visible distortions in the air surrounding the user and their weapons. The user is able to perform taijutsu, kenjutsu, bukijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu and weapon based techniques (swords, staffs, axes, etc) while using Huquan. The essence that surrounds the user and their weapons capable of erasing physical matter (Earth, Steel, etc) at the point of contact allowing the user's physical attacks to cut through anything destructible. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Shequan (Snake Fist)
She Quan is the second form of Hayabusa Kobudo and is characterized as being the most deceptive of the fighting forms. This form makes use of the Hayabusa's passive ability to control their own existence while they are engaging in physical combat with opponents. As the user attacks, they may passively expend 30 chakra to erase themselves from the opponent's five basic senses by manipulating all three dantian. What this means is that the opponent will not be able to perceive the attacks until the last possible moment when the user strikes, resulting in every physical attack while under the influence of Shequan to result in a critical hit. The user can use Shequan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Shequan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Shequan is that, the user can only use lower, upper and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Shequan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Longquan (Dragon Fist)
Longquan is the third form of Hayabusa Kubodo. It is classified as the most ranged of the fighting forms and utilizes the Hayabusa's ability to erase objects from existence. This form starts with the user passively embedding their Dragon chakra from the lower and middle dantian into their ranged attacks such as kunai or shuriken. As the user throws the objects the Dragon Chakra activates when they are at least in a 2m range of foreign chakra sources. Instantaneously, the Dragon chakra activates and creates a short-range 2m wide distortion similar to Kamui. These distortions are capable of erasing objects up to A-rank and may be passively activated by the user if necessary to spawn the distortion at their discretion. Objects erased by this method are capable of being returned by utilizing Taji Dao using the respective dantian. The user can use Longquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition; attaching Wuji to their ranged attacks to erase other objects can be executed once per turn that the user is able to keep the form active. Genin and Chunin can only use Longquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Longquan is that, the user can only use lower and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Longquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Wuquan ( No Fist)
Wu Quan is the fourth and final form of the Hayabusa Kobodo, and is the most defensive of the style. This form is characterized by its use of the Hayabusa's dantain to combat opponent's on a spiritual/mental battlefield as well as the physical one. This form starts with the user's surging Dragon chakra to every point in their body utilizing all three dantian. This greatly bolsters the user's physical and spirtual defense as the user is now capable of reducing 20 damage from physical and spiritual attacks while in this form. Defensive techniques preformed during this time are also empowered by one rank (does not apply to techniques that can also used offensively). The user can use Wuquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Wuquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Wuquan is that, the user can only use lower, middle or upper dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Wuquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized. User cannot use a Form while experiencing the cooldown of another.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all initial forms derived from this technique.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Right so snake fist; its basically an attempt at utilizing the dantian to mask yourself. This is pretty much an application of the active Wujin usage, but of course in conjunction with an actual technique. So once you do this, you passively activate it at the cost of 30 chakra to be rendered undetectable by the basic five senses. Now of course this abides by the rules of Wujin and you cant attack while in this form; BUT with this technique you immediately release the state of existence at the very last second; resulting in an attack towards the opponent they wont see coming. This in turn causes you to automatically inflict a technique with the critical strike bonus added in. Now critical strikes actually deal double the damage, so if you approached someone with a punch carrying 80 dmg, it will cause a crit and thus deal 160 dmg in total. Pretty nasty technique if you ask me but of course there is draw backs to it. The drawback to Shequan is that, the user can only use lower, upper and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. And also since you’re lower ranked, it really wouldn’t last very long, so its suggested you use it easily. The other thing is that you have to pay 30 chakra each time to go back into that the undetected phase, but of course this is passively done. So please be careful with it; as someone can take advantage of this and really time a counter attack easily. You also pay an additional -5 chakra per turn to sustain the technique in general. Any questions?