Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually explained it the way I was thinking of it so I get it but I don’t get restoring a limb/creating more limbs or body parts, etc. It says that if you have medical knowledge, you can mess with your organs (or better yet replace them and all), but when it comes to basic things like an arm, leg, or finger, do I still need medical knowledge? In the technique itself it says I only need medical knowledge for organs but you said I would need medical knowledge in general to do any of that, even the most basic of things. So can you clarify this part for me please? The rest I understand entirely. Also clear cut.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Actually explained it the way I was thinking of it so I get it but I don’t get restoring a limb/creating more limbs or body parts, etc. It says that if you have medical knowledge, you can mess with your organs (or better yet replace them and all), but when it comes to basic things like an arm, leg, or finger, do I still need medical knowledge? In the technique itself it says I only need medical knowledge for organs but you said I would need medical knowledge in general to do any of that, even the most basic of things. So can you clarify this part for me please? The rest I understand entirely. Also clear cut.
Now it’s a bit tricky now that you pointed it out, but its not hard to give an answer. In my honest opinion, you may need the medical knowledge in order to replace the arm/leg. The reasoning is because i.e for organs, it makes sense that your character has a deeper understanding of human anatomy. This allows the Hayabusa a more accurate and logical way in order to replace the inner parts of their body without literally killing themselves. Now to make a separate arm like on your back, that doesn’t require it but id say to replace one you cut off with a new you might need it. I’ll go over it with the others in the clan and see their opinion on it. One last thing, you can also do this on other people as well, being an external use of the technique. You’d be able to outright replace your allies heart with a fresh one should they be suffering from a heart attack etc. Other fun usages for in character stuff is like making food and the likes, really fun stuff.

Reactions: Troi