Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/takinomori-117.756130/page-7#post-21976976

Arriving, the duo seek out Sado, whom Orochimaru seemed to be just leaving from seeing. He waited for him to be free to talk to him hanging back with Boit. Once he saw Sado was available he approaches him pulling up the pic of Raunfault withering away dead as a door nail.

Lord Sado, the Crippled Giant Raunfault is no more. He was able to break himself free of the Sea of Life's grip in his final moments, was truly a magnificent warrior with brute power I've never seen before.

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado looked at the image before he began to talk in a rather surprised, serious and worried tone.

Did you cremate him? God damn Vegeta there's a line you shouldn't cross. And I think you jumped over it.

I know fire is your thing but this dude is charcoal, did you ask if he had a wife and kids? What if they wanted to spread his ashes?

Half-way through he cut off into a joking tone, as he couldn't keep it together anymore. Honestly, he didn't care all that much.

I'm just fucking with you, I don't care. Anyway, I'll gather up payment.

After a moment he motioned for an attendant to pay Vegeta.

Paying @Vegeta 3000 kumi for a NW bounty via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
Issued by: Sado Yasutora
Special Classifications: S-rank, PvE, Human bounty

Name(s): Raunfault, the Crippled Giant.

Orders: Hunt down the elusive giant Raunfault and kill him. His last known whereabouts are
Tetsukai ( 125 )

Wanted For: Mass murder, pillaging, and theft of Tsumigakure property including livestock

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 3000 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: Raunfault is a gigantic warrior, rumored to be of Akimichi decent. He is head and shoulders over any other shinobi standing nearly twelve feet tall, a gargantuan hulking behemoth. His taijutsu is automatically, and passively boosted x2 by his sheer height, weight and strength being stronger and faster than most moving at twice the speed of a Sage Ranked user as his base speed. He is a recent addition to the ranks of the Children of Tiamat, a berserker-like warrior who was rumored to have eaten portions of the Mother of Beasts body, or the Sea of Life directly to obtain power unimaginable. He can use all Akimichi techniques including Three Coloured Pills without the aforementioned drawbacks or restrictions, Calorie Control alongside the Three Coloured Pills, as well as Yang Release, Fire Release, Lightning Release, Wind Release, and the Eight Inner Gates. He has 260 health. This bounty can only be claimed once.

Rendezvous:
Graveyard of Sin, in the Badlands of Earth

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado looked at the image before he began to talk in a rather surprised, serious and worried tone.

Did you cremate him? God damn Vegeta there's a line you shouldn't cross. And I think you jumped over it.

I know fire is your thing but this dude is charcoal, did you ask if he had a wife and kids? What if they wanted to spread his ashes?

Half-way through he cut off into a joking tone, as he couldn't keep it together as anymore. Honestly, he didn't care all that much.

I'm just fucking with you, I don't care. Anyway, I'll gather up payment.

After a moment he motioned for an attendant to pay Vegeta.

Paying @Vegeta 3000 kumi for a NW bounty via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
Geets nervously laughs, then laughs even harder once the shock wore off..

You got me good, I totally thought you were serious for a moment. No I'm afraid this was a result of him opening the Gate of Death, was incredible to see someone 30 meters tall moving at such break neck speeds. It was an insane fight that spanned across time and space. Me and Boit are gonna go take care of Tiamats brats that are lurking about, I'll be in touch sir.

And with that he mounted Boit and headed off, looking at his Bingo book he spotted the area's most likely to contain their next targets..

LLM

Reactions: Howard

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I'm popular lately.

Sado said to Orochimaru as he approached.

What seems to be the issue?
I'm come for the reward for killing one of the children of tiamat. I don't have a he body evidence but if we can find a Yamanaka or Uchiha member they can check my memories and see that I actually killed one.

Kabuto stands looking at Sado

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm come for the reward for killing one of the children of tiamat. I don't have a he body evidence but if we can find a Yamanaka or Uchiha member they can check my memories and see that I actually killed one.

Kabuto stands looking at Sado
Nah you cool, no reason not to trust you.

The Shogun-Slayer would provide payment inherently trusting his shinobi.

Go out and do more deeds in the name of Tsumigakure-... god damn I'm bored.

Paying @Solf J Kimblee 2500 kumi via Colonial Income.
Special Classifications: A-rank, PvE, Human bounty

Name(s): Children of Tiamat

Orders: Numerous Children of Tiamat the normal humans who were subjected to the Sea of Life roam the world spreading, destruction, and death. Leaving pockets of the hazardous Sea of Life in their wake. Search the Badlands of Earth, the Land of Fire, Gaikotsu Bay and Aisu Bay for any infected or malformed humans. Be wary, they could still be ravenous, and reckless.

Wanted For: Wanton destruction, and the spread of the Sea of Life.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 2500 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: The humans may showcase unpredictable abilities, including the use or production of the Sea of Life. They all move at 1.5xs the speed of a Jounin shinobi as their base speed. They can release Sea of Life with their movements excreting the deadly substance. They can have any combination of abilities including at minimum two elements, one universal ability examples include Leg Weights, Fuuinjutsu, Yin Release, or Yang Release, and one high-level ability. Examples include Seven Heavenly Breathes or Eight Inner Gates. Repeatable up to 2x's per individual. Children of Tiamat have 260 health.

Rendezvous:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,321💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

"Soo....I brought this ugly thing..."

she said unsealing the scroll to reveal the monster.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (same chakra as the seal thats to be released)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing techniques of various natures by forcefully breaking open the seal or, in extreme cases, erasing/cancelling them. For seals placed on a living medium, the user must make contact with the seal. For other seals, being in short range of it is enough. Normally, to perform this technique one needs to do the confrontation or the tiger handseal.
Note: Regular Fuuinjutsu users can dispel Sealing Techniques B-Rank and below. Uzumaki bios can dispel up to A-Rank. Medical Sealing Masters can dispel up to S-Rank

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Soo....I brought this ugly thing..."

she said unsealing the scroll to reveal the monster.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (same chakra as the seal thats to be released)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing techniques of various natures by forcefully breaking open the seal or, in extreme cases, erasing/cancelling them. For seals placed on a living medium, the user must make contact with the seal. For other seals, being in short range of it is enough. Normally, to perform this technique one needs to do the confrontation or the tiger handseal.
Note: Regular Fuuinjutsu users can dispel Sealing Techniques B-Rank and below. Uzumaki bios can dispel up to A-Rank. Medical Sealing Masters can dispel up to S-Rank
Sado waved on his attendant Catherine this time, calling on her to pay the woman.

Finally, you're all getting into the swing of this holiday.

I have a plan for this, eventually, I'll show the world everything you've each done.

The Village Hidden in Sin had watched several shinobi take out and deal with various problems for their home and the world

Paying @Hokusai 3000 kumi via Colonial Income/Village Kumi
Note:
This is the last time you can repeat this bounty.
Special Classifications: B-rank, PvE, Animal or Creature bounty

Name(s): Beasts of Tiamat

Orders: Numerous Beasts of Tiamat the animals who were subjected to the Sea of Life roam the world spreading disease, destruction, and death. Search the Badlands of Earth, the Land of Fire, Gaikotsu Bay and Aisu Bay for any infected or malformed animals. Be wary, they could still be ravenous, and dangerous. Once found exterminate them, if instead, you can capture them alive after a battle requiring at least six moves each, you can obtain a bonus reward of 1000 kumi.

Wanted For: Wanton destruction, and the spread of disease and death.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 2000 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: The creatures may showcase unpredictable abilities, including the use or production of the Sea of Life. They have abilities similar to a Legendary level summoning creature, these include at minimum two basic elements, and one Advanced Element and one universal ability. They all move at Sage Rank speed as their base speed and can have an additional speed modification to their base speed ranging from 1.5x-4x depending on the abilities they have obtained through the modifications of the Sea of Life. Lower speed modifications require more elements, or abilities to offset, 1.5x as the minimum requires three basic elements and one Advanced Element, plus an additional universal ability like Yin Release, Yang Release or Fuuinjutsu. 2x+ need only the base requirements. Repeatable up to 2x's per individual. Creatures have 200 health.

Rendezvous:

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Kabuto and Orochimaru stand by each other and Orochimaru takes out two black orbs and hands one to Kabuto. They both take the black orbs which are really Military Ration Pills. Orochimaru starts talking.

"I'm going after another Beast and you can go after a Child again or I can go after a Child and let you have the fun with the beast this time around."

They both leave off the landmark heading in two different directions. Orochimaru starts heading towards Grand Divide(110) so he can go after one of these Children. He was over hearing a few of the people in the Yard talking about a rampaging Child who was said to have some kind of durability with its self. Kabuto starts heading towards Warenaiwa where there was a report of a Beast here.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Kabuto Chakra: 442.5 +1000 =1442.50
Orochimaru Chakra: 662.50 +1000 =1662.50

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Shogun-Slayer was speaking to one of his clones, Jack to be specific about the growth of their village.

I want you to go back out into the world and seek out powerful clans, hell they don't even have to be strong.

We'll make them strong if they join us. So seek them out, and make them an offer. If they refuse move on to the next.

Jack understood what his creator wanted, but also saw how it could be detrimental.

Won't that put a target on our backs? For other clans who want to prove themselves against the best?

The Demon of the Badlands laughed in a condescending manner, the clone knew what he was thinking before he said it.

We've had a target on our backs since the formation of the Golden Sabbath and it's only made us the best.

It's been a long time since the Tea Peninsula. I think It's time the world remembered just who the hell we are.

We're the type that has time to celebrate the Sacrifice of Sin, while in unison looking for potential in others to join our ranks.

The clone split off from his creator and the group he had surrounded himself with and headed out.

" " a clone LLM | Travel Itinerary: #115 -> #114 -> #113-> #254 -> #255 -> #257 -> #256 -> #259 -> #260
Departing #115 Graveyard of Sin at 7:00PM ( 1/18/20 )
#114: 08:00PM - 09:00PM
#113: 09:00PM - 10:00PM
#254: 10:00PM - 11:00PM
#255: 11:00PM - 12:00AM
#257: 12:00AM - 01:00AM
#256: 01:00AM - 02:00AM
#259: 02:00AM - 03:00AM
#260: 03:00AM - 04:00AM ( 1/19/20)
Clone of Sado Yasutora " " arriving at #260 Kaijuu Ocean at 4:00AM
Sado's chakra:
2600 ( Chakra Regen )
Senjutsu chakra:
770 - 70 ( Sage Mode | Maintain ) = 700

Smith's ( Yin-Yang Creation ) chakra:

Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Greg:

Extra clone's chakra:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Path Here

Orochimaru finaly makes it back with the Child of Tiamat that he sealed away and has paralyzed him also. He brought this one in since Kabuto couldn't bring in any evidence of the kill but the Kage still trusted him. He throws the body down waiting for Sado.

937 Chakra Points
340 -5 -10 =325 Senjutsu Chakra Points

@Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado gathered up payment and took in the bounties.
Path Here

Orochimaru finaly makes it back with the Child of Tiamat that he sealed away and has paralyzed him also. He brought this one in since Kabuto couldn't bring in any evidence of the kill but the Kage still trusted him. He throws the body down waiting for Sado.

937 Chakra Points
340 -5 -10 =325 Senjutsu Chakra Points

@Howard
Paying @Solf J Kimblee 2500 kumi for a NW bounty via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
Note: This is the last time you can repeat his bounty.

Orders: Numerous Children of Tiamat the normal humans who were subjected to the Sea of Life roam the world spreading, destruction, and death. Leaving pockets of the hazardous Sea of Life in their wake. Search the Badlands of Earth, the Land of Fire, Gaikotsu Bay and Aisu Bay for any infected or malformed humans. Be wary, they could still be ravenous, and reckless.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 2500 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: The humans may showcase unpredictable abilities, including the use or production of the Sea of Life. They all move at 1.5xs the speed of a Jounin shinobi as their base speed. They can release Sea of Life with their movements excreting the deadly substance. They can have any combination of abilities including at minimum two elements, one universal ability examples include Leg Weights, Fuuinjutsu, Yin Release, or Yang Release, and one high-level ability. Examples include Seven Heavenly Breathes or Eight Inner Gates. Repeatable up to 2x's per individual. Children of Tiamat have 260 health.

Rendezvous:
Path Here

Kabuto finally makes it here. He brings the body of the beast he captured nearly.

@Howard
Paying @Solf J Kimblee 3000 kumi for a NW bounty via Colonial Income/Village Kumi
Note:
This is the last time you can repeat his bounty.
Special Classifications: B-rank, PvE, Animal or Creature bounty

Name(s): Beasts of Tiamat

Orders: Numerous Beasts of Tiamat the animals who were subjected to the Sea of Life roam the world spreading disease, destruction, and death. Search the Badlands of Earth, the Land of Fire, Gaikotsu Bay and Aisu Bay for any infected or malformed animals. Be wary, they could still be ravenous, and dangerous. Once found exterminate them, if instead, you can capture them alive after a battle requiring at least six moves each, you can obtain a bonus reward of 1000 kumi.

Wanted For: Wanton destruction, and the spread of disease and death.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 2000 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information: The creatures may showcase unpredictable abilities, including the use or production of the Sea of Life. They have abilities similar to a Legendary level summoning creature, these include at minimum two basic elements, and one Advanced Element and one universal ability. They all move at Sage Rank speed as their base speed and can have an additional speed modification to their base speed ranging from 1.5x-4x depending on the abilities they have obtained through the modifications of the Sea of Life. Lower speed modifications require more elements, or abilities to offset, 1.5x as the minimum requires three basic elements and one Advanced Element, plus an additional universal ability like Yin Release, Yang Release or Fuuinjutsu. 2x+ need only the base requirements. Repeatable up to 2x's per individual. Creatures have 200 health.

Rendezvous:
I won't be paying out bounties to clones past this point for village, or for official bounties. It was my bad for not specifying that earlier. Clones can be used, but they cannot be used to do more than one bounty at a time. This could become detrimental, as one person could claim all the bounties at once clearing out the Bingo Book locking others out of the experience. This decision is more about fairness, than effort and work put into the bounties.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Kabuto disperse and Orochimaru gains more chakra back from him which is 105.75. Orochimaru learns also a few new information to add to his knowledge of the world. He sits down and starts to meditate which he starts to increase his senjutsu amount. He wants to get to the max amount of senjutsu or a good amount. He deactivates his chakra sensory ability since he no longer needs it.

937 +105.75 100(5% per day) =1142.75 Chakra Points
325 -5 -10 =310 Senjutsu Chakra Chakra Points

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Orochimaru gets up and starts to head towards the Bay for this bounty to pay off a bill.

1142.75 -400 =742.75 Chakra
310 -10 +400 =700 Senjutsu Chakra

7:53: 117; -10 Senjutsu
8:53: 116; -10 Senjutsu
9:53: Aisu Bay; -10 Senjursh
10:53: Gaikotsu Bay; -10 Senjutsu

742.75 Chakra
700 -10 -10 -10 -10 =660 Senjutsu Chakra

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado was pretty astonished by how much work his villagers were getting done.

Paying @Solf J Kimblee 3000 kumi via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.
Special Classifications: S-rank, PvE, Creature/Beast bounty

Name(s): Stillhavity

Orders: Somewhere upon the Gaikotsu Bay rests a beast of unimaginable power. Stillhavity is a literal manifestation of the Sea of Life personified and brought to life. Seek out this creature and slay it for your village, and for the world.

Wanted For: The rapid creation and spread of the Sea of Life blocking important trade routes for Tsumigakure.

Bounty: Your Tsumikage is offering 3000 kumi to anyone who can bring proof of eradication

Special Information:

"I can give you anything you want. That's why I was made."

Stilhavity has the ability to use Water Release, Earth Release, Wind Release, Lightning Release, Yin Release, Yang Release, Yin-Yang Release, Sound Release and the Sea of Life up to Forbidden rank. He has 400 health, and his body is extremely durable manifesting as a damage reduction of 40 from any technique that strikes him. He is able to utilize the Yin-Yang Specialty taking the form of a specialty in Yin Release, Yang Release, and Yin-Yang Release, and chakra sensing. He has an innate immunity to genjutsu and he doesn't take critical damage. Stillhavity takes the form of a sentient mass of Sea of Life, appearing as an obsidian heap of spreading mud.

Any battle with this creature must last five turns to claim the bounty.

Rendezvous:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond would return to the heart of sin seeing it bustle with life brought small warmth to his heart. Making his way to Sado's place he would enter the mansion and Sado's office through a window. Yo, bossman I got something for ya on my way here from the whole Tia bullshit. I wouldn't suggest opening it up in here though it's kinda messy.
-----

Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/the-haunted-forest-099.755917/post-21977652
Chakra:
Desmond:1494

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Desmond would return to the heart of sin seeing it bustle with life brought small warmth to his heart. Making his way to Sado's place he would enter the mansion and Sado's office through a window. Yo, bossman I got something for ya on my way here from the whole Tia bullshit. I wouldn't suggest opening it up in here though it's kinda messy.
-----

Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/the-haunted-forest-099.755917/post-21977652
Chakra:
Desmond:1494
Sado was sitting rather aimlessly pretty damn bored with what tasks he sat out before him.

He seriously needed someone to talk to, and that relief came in the form of Desmond one of his most trusted allies.

Eyyy, my dude. Bounty shit? You guys are doing a lot, clearing out these Children and Beasts of Tiamat.

The rest of the world is sleeping it seems, must be tired after everything that happened.

I have a clone out propositioning other clans to join us, but I guess you're here to be paid.

The Shogun-Slayer realized that he was babbling, trying to talk to anyone. He had been cooped up in the village for a while. It was getting to him, his goliath nature wanted him to go out and explore, but this was his idea to hold a holiday. He couldn't flake out on it now. He waited for Desmond to explain what had happened while he looked over some papers preparing the man's payment.​
Paying @Pyro NB 2500 kumi for a NW bounty via Colonial Income/Village Kumi.

Rendezvous:

Last edited: