Graveyard of Sin (115)

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
844💸
Kumi
6,512💴
What do you mean "we can't just ignore a formal summons, it's disrespectful" I'm a clone of the god damn Kage. Whatever the hell that means if I don't want to talk to the nobility of Tsuchi Heiho then I'm not going to. No piece of paper is going to tell me otherwise. They can't strong arm me into a redundant meeting I don't want to go to, and they can lose their power and position just as quickly as they got it if they feel like they can use and abuse the common people of the capital like they are pawns on a chessboard. You tell them if they want a meeting with the Kage, they can come to the capital like everyone else. No, no, I'm not mad at you, I'm angry that they think they can force us to bend to their will. We're in charge, not them. What about that academy we were discussing? To train the common folk to use ninjutsu? Do you still think it's a good idea?

The clone going by the moniker Jack seemed to be going on a rant about diplomacy or politics. He was lashing out at his meek secretary who was taking it in stride listening to the goliath ramble on about the power dynamic of the capital vs the marketplace of Tsuchi Heiho. It would seem that this wasn't the first time he said he wouldn't do something.
It was plain to see that he didn't care about nobility or political standing, instead, it appeared that he felt that each individual deserved respect be it the farmer who tilled the fields or the merchant who sold it, or even the noble that bought it. Nobility was a confusing thing for Sado and his clones, they didn't understand it at all. As he came to the end of his tirade he apologized to his secretary and told her he wasn't mad at her.
He moved onto a secondary subject before realizing there was someone listening in and scouting out the area. It was around that time that he noticed the foreign face one he didn't know. He called out from his desk into the hallway toward the girl who to him seemed to be lost, confused or both. He saw her rotating her head left to right as if trying to focus on something.

Yo, who are you? Can I help you?

He said with a firm, but respectful tone. It didn't seem like he was scolding her for being there but instead asking her how he could help her. He didn't know her, and that was weird. He knew most of the shinobi directly. It was his job after all to know his people. He lifted his right hand waving her into his office as his secretary, Catherine, bowed slightly and left the room with a stack of papers. It would look like he was someone important, if the woman was looking for help, he would be a good choice.
Jack's chakra:

quickly shifting her attention after hearing a voice call her over from a near by room

This way it is

she said to herself after seeing a man wave her in, proceeding to walk toward and in through the doorway of the room, Alice removed her right hand from her jacket and waved her index and middle fingers across the air[in a slight peace sign formation], as a greeting, noticing a woman who appeared to be rising back up from a respective bow before leaving with paperwork. Alice slanted her upper body so that she wouldnt be in the way of the woman while she walked by. Alice knew these were definitely the right people to go to, this man seemed to have a high position of power, she also over heard what he was saying, Alice not knowing the full situation, but felt respect for what was being said. The man would proceed to ask Alice questions of who she were and how he could be of any help.

Im Alice and quite some time ago i've met two warriors who i believe were from your village. They helped me back then and offered that the gates would be open for me if i chose to stay. I came to see if that offer was still available. Just through observation, you seem like the man who carries the weight of the village.

pointing toward the papers on his desk

Its rare to come across good people in this world that will fight by your side without knowing you for long... and Im willing to carry out any missions the village needs immediately to show that i am grateful.

even though she has yet to see the warriors she met a long time ago, Alice knew in her heart, this was the place they spoke of and if this is the home they were putting theirs lives on the line to protect, she'd like to help

Howard

Supreme
Kin
952💸
Kumi
32,914💴
Hmm, alright. Not like there's anything to lose from taking in another one. I'm a clone, of Sado Yasutora if that matters for anything, but I've gone by the name Jack up until this point so people know I'm only a clone. Well, if you'd like to prove yourself there was a task I need to be completed. I was thinking over the formation of an academy of sorts, a place to share knowledge and return the power to the people. So, for example, farmers could learn to use Earth Release or Water Release and from that improve their quality of life. The same thing could be done for various professions, builders could use ninjutsu to construct homes or businesses. Those that want to grow and become more than commoners could obtain the strength to be shinobi.

The clone was sitting in his chair as he began to go through the explanation, a series of ideas he had that he wasn't exactly able to accomplish on his own. He had seen the power of teaching, through Tetsuo the young Sage Transformation user Sado taught, and through Lorelei the young herbalist that Smith taught. Each was able to better their lives with the knowledge that was imparted upon them through the rigorous training.
Jack, spoke with a rather forward tone. He had no real reason to distrust this woman and he assumed that the warriors she was talking about were Rebekah and Grenth as he did know they worked with someone to the north. He didn't think it was a hard task to complete, he just didn't have the time himself to do it, that plus the fact that his creator, Sado was spread thin throughout the world already. That meant he needed to rely on his allies.
The dark skinned man paused for a while giving the information a moment to sink in. Then he moved onto the actual objective he needed from the woman. He needed her to build the academy, a general building that could be used for various classes. His tone remained kind, never sounding patronizing or melodramatic. The woman had asked him for a task, and well he was more than happy to oblige her with work. This task was just a passing thought, she just showed up at the right time.

So, what I would need from you, Alice is to establish this academy.

I'm sure I could find shinobi to pass on their skills, but the primary objective is to have a place for it.

Do you think you can handle that?
New Divide
Players Involved:
Smirk
Description: You have been consigned to build a shinobi academy for the village. Your task is to create a meeting place where various people can gather to learn ninjutsu from each other or from more experienced individuals. You are to create this academy in the capital of the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ) near the Kage Mansion. You can use Earth Release, or any other solid stable element to build up the academy. When finished report back to a village official with information about your deeds.

Reactions: Smirk

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
844💸
Kumi
6,512💴
-Mission Start-

Alice listened as Jack spoke, also wondering to herself does this one specific clone always appear? It has its own consciousness like a lot of clones but to name itself specifically ? Either way Alice thought it was cool, also noting Sado to be the main man. Nodding her head and accepting the mission, Alice wasn't much of a talker, if it wasnt necessary , she found comfort and rather just think to herself, but she also wasnt rude for no reason so she thanked Jack for his generosity the only way she knew how by smiling and throwing up the peace sign, although her full gratitude was yet to be shown, her main focus was to complete the mission at hand, so far now, her actions were more of an "i understand, brb" . Alice then turned around and walked out of the office, as she made her way to the main entrance she'd run her right index finger along the wall while walking, feeling its every groove..

Hmm

After opening the entrance doors in order to leave, Alice looked and examined the entirety of the surrounding area once more. A work in progress is what she thought to herself, knowing this place had real potential to change the future in many aspects, a new way of life is on its way , Alice was keen to this idea, since she hasnt had a stable home as far as she come remember. Being on her own since she left her parents.

They wont have to feel what i feel.. and if they already do then they'll know they aren't alone

Alice then exhaled and walked away from the building she were previously in, a few minutes pass before she comes across a small abandoned building, although it where falling apart, the architecture attracted Alices eyes, Whoa she thought. Also wondering why it were like this and how it could still be vacant, especially with it being not too far from the headquarters(Kage mansion/ reference to the building she met Jack in) , Alice continued to walk inside, pressing her finger tips along the walls.

This place had to be something special, its different from the other buildings

it puzzled her that this structure was vastly different, she wanted to know what it previous were here for, what secrets did it hold. There were no markings or kanji anywhere allowing her to conclude on her theories, it was like it was built just for the community to admire. Which could be a contradiction seeing the shape its in now, but maybe war happened before the recolonization.

This is it

Alice performed a single hand seal, releasing chakra as she placed her left palm against the wall, coating the entire building with a light layer of glimmering crystal, to reinforce the structure but keep its original look, as if the crystal were just a layer of primer. Alice would continue to release more amounts of crystal chakra, to expand and renivate the broken parts of the building, reconstructing / making the building itself larger capable of holding hundred of more people within it. Alice made sure to follow the designs of both the original building and the texture of the kage mansion, for shinobi to feel more at home. With the parts created by crystal, each room had a single symbol, resembling four vertical lines, above its entrance. It was a symbol she dreamed about often, maybe something she represented in a past life, certain rooms had more crystal focused within it, to with stand brute force of training, the rooms with lighter layers, would be strictly for mental learning. Alice made sure that the structure of the crystal wouldnt reflect light into the eyes of whom may be within the room, but also sparkle enough to catch the attention of those who liked detail, to keep them in awe.

(Shōton: Suishōheki Hachi no Jin) - Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing the handseals of Rat → Dog → Horse → Ram → Boar → Dragon → Rat → Ram → Boar, Guren encases a large area in crystal, thus crystallizing everything within it grasp. This technique was first used in Guren's battle with the Three-Tailed Beast but to no avail as it broke out shortly after.

Note: Can only be used three times

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

This is apart of me... and im apart of this now

this felt nice to Alice, she'd keep this close to her heart, hopefully one day she'd be able to teach here, but as of rn she felt she wasnt ready for that, there much she has to do in her own mind, but at least she was able to provide a home to those who want to learn and progressive their abilities, she even made rooms with open ceilings for the raiton users, that way they wouldnt break it.

Alice felt euphoric for a moment standing in silence, before leaving and making her way back the kage mansion. Opening the mansion doors once again and heading back the main office she first spoke to Jack in, although he was still in his chair with the door open, she knocked on the doorway panel with the knuckle of her index finger, to alert him of her presence(although she already knew, that he was aware of her)

Let me know what you think

she said as she opened her right hand with crystal particles forming a small structure, this was the overlook of the shinobi academy he instructed her to accomplish, the small figure would turn slowly so that he could intake every detail, then the structure would expand and zoom in , showcasing the different rooms

Any further additions that need to be done, i can do

she smiled as she dropped her hand to her side, causing the crystal "hologram" to disperse with particles of crystal to float about before disappearing completely

(Shōton no Jutsu) - Greater Crystal Release Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A greater version of the Crystal Release. With this, Guren can further expand upon her mastery over the release, utilizing crystal in various ways to attack or defend herself.

-End of Mission-
__
CP: 1,600 - 40- 30- 30= 1,500

Howard

Supreme
Kin
952💸
Kumi
32,914💴
It seems like you did a fine job, and took the work to heart. How would you like to teach the first class? I was thinking we could start with entry-level lessons, for individuals who have never had a chance to learn ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu. Maybe some taijutsu based techniques to get people accustomed to learning techniques in general? What do you think Alice?

Jack sat in his chair, at one point he learned that the chair spun and spent at least twenty seconds swinging the chair back and forth. It seemed like he was pretty damn childish, or immature so the words he spoke didn't match his persona at all. However, it did sound like he had at least thought this through.
Eventually, he stopped spinning his chair and looked toward Alice. With her first job completed it was obvious that Jack respected her and trusted her to accomplish another task for him. He began to scribble the task down on a scroll before passing it over to the woman for her to read. He wanted her opinion on it, he knew it was a boring task, but he thought it might fit for her first few missions here in the village.
Then, if she wanted to he could send her outside of the village to perform more dangerous tasks depending on what she wanted to pursue in the future. He, however, wanted to foster a good relationship between his allies and the common people. If he and his allies could keep them happy then they might be able to move an entire nation to their side.
Burning Heart
Players Involved:
Smirk
Description: You have been asked to teach the first class of the new shinobi academy. It should be a rather basic lesson on taijutsu, with the objective of teaching individuals who have never had to, how to defend themselves in hand to hand combat. Additionally, this will be a basis for understanding the body and the mind together. For example teaching them how to train up their bodies to produce more physical energy through training, stimulants, and exercise. This class will culminate in a sparring match between yourself and a student, to show each one there how to apply what you've taught.

Reactions: Smirk

Howard

Supreme
Kin
952💸
Kumi
32,914💴
OOC: You submit your village missions in this thread. Remember to link back to where I issued it.

If you are unable to access the subforum just submit them in the regular mission thread mentioning why in the Additional Info.

The clone spun in his chair waiting for the report.

Last edited: