Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah. Heard the news of the football leaks? Man City and PSG might be in big trouble, even the new FIFA President too.

We shall see, I don't have any hopes up before January really, haha
Most likely they will be fined nothing more . Both of the clubs are owned by rich Arab Sheiks who are probably one of the powerful people in the world . Not new about FIFA it was always about money with that pointless UEFA national league they came up with i a not surprised whats new with them .

Problem was Lopetgui was never suited to Madrid's play , he adapted the same play he did with spanish team the possession based football is long gone now . I can see why Isco was emotionally attached to him because he basically mentored Isco since U-20 .

Coming to that Vincius Jr seems to be new spotlight . Well he be new successor after Messi and Ronaldo ?

I honestly think they need to sell benzema and bale as soon as possible they have clearly overstayed here in Real . Florentino made mistake by not buying Hazard along with courtious .

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely they will be fined nothing more . Both of the clubs are owned by rich Arab Sheiks who are probably one of the powerful people in the world . Not new about FIFA it was always about money with that pointless UEFA national league they came up with i a not surprised whats new with them .

Problem was Lopetgui was never suited to Madrid's play , he adapted the same play he did with spanish team the possession based football is long gone now . I can see why Isco was emotionally attached to him because he basically mentored Isco since U-20 .

Coming to that Vincius Jr seems to be new spotlight . Well he be new successor after Messi and Ronaldo ?

I honestly think they need to sell benzema and bale as soon as possible they have clearly overstayed here in Real . Florentino made mistake by not buying Hazard along with courtious .
@BoldPart - Truer words haven't been spoken in ages. I mean I always thought Benzema was okay because he made Ronaldo better, but as soon as Ronaldo left it was time to go if you ask me. Bale's been up and down and I had my hopes up too, especially after the CL Final, but meeeh... It's time too, I agree.

Back to the rest of the post, yeah that's what people think. On paper it is really serious but then again, nothing will come out of it unless the Fifa President gets pushed out, lol.

Yeah I think timing was off. The way he got fired from Spain, Spain's Madrid players performances in the World Cup, players being tired after it, Ronaldo leaving. It was a bad time to come. That's also why I have no hopes for Solari either with the current squad, need that hunger back, too many "stuffed" players so to speak.

Vinicius is interesting for sure, but I have yet to be convinced that he's another Mbappe. We shall see.

Sell Bale, Benzema and let Inter have Modric (as much as I love him, it might be time to cash in), get Icardi in return, call back Kovatic and buy Hazard/Mbappe/Neymar or two of them.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@BoldPart - Truer words haven't been spoken in ages. I mean I always thought Benzema was okay because he made Ronaldo better, but as soon as Ronaldo left it was time to go if you ask me. Bale's been up and down and I had my hopes up too, especially after the CL Final, but meeeh... It's time too, I agree.

Back to the rest of the post, yeah that's what people think. On paper it is really serious but then again, nothing will come out of it unless the Fifa President gets pushed out, lol.

Yeah I think timing was off. The way he got fired from Spain, Spain's Madrid players performances in the World Cup, players being tired after it, Ronaldo leaving. It was a bad time to come. That's also why I have no hopes for Solari either with the current squad, need that hunger back, too many "stuffed" players so to speak.

Vinicius is interesting for sure, but I have yet to be convinced that he's another Mbappe. We shall see.

Sell Bale, Benzema and let Inter have Modric (as much as I love him, it might be time to cash in), get Icardi in return, call back Kovatic and buy Hazard/Mbappe/Neymar or two of them.
Thats what i believe Hazard suits Madrid game play better , he has always hinted he will like to play in Real madrid someday . Contrary Bale hasnt been upto mark the El classico showed both bale and benzema are not upto the task what Ronaldo did in his position .

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats what i believe Hazard suits Madrid game play better , he has always hinted he will like to play in Real madrid someday . Contrary Bale hasnt been upto mark the El classico showed both bale and benzema are not upto the task what Ronaldo did in his position .
If they don't finally throw all the cards in January, I don't know what, lol.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Champions league status so far

Lost to belgrade to away really worst perdormance of this year. It was lucky psg and napoli managed to draw.

We need to win other two matches now .

Juventus 1-2 Man utd

Inter milan 1-1 Barcelona

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The biggest robbery in CL since Barca lost 2-1 away to Celtic in 2012 with 90 percent possession, lmfao
Ya i remember that game. Barca havent been same after guordiola left. Valverde has brought some discpline in barca lineup he needs to do more homework dembele and coutinho , now messi is no longer in the team this gives the manager to experiment the formation so that they dont have to depend on him for goals.

I am worried about Napoli btw their manager have the team a formidable one. I hope liverpool doesnt end up in europa cup because of this.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya i remember that game. Barca havent been same after guordiola left. Valverde has brought some discpline in barca lineup he needs to do more homework dembele and coutinho , now messi is no longer in the team this gives the manager to experiment the formation so that they dont have to depend on him for goals.

I am worried about Napoli btw their manager have the team a formidable one. I hope liverpool doesnt end up in europa cup because of this.
Hmmm... Maybe.

True, only time will tell, lol.
So Real finally won big again, although it really doesn't tell you anything as of yet xP

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya i came onto same point lmao . You guys need replacement for ronaldo ! Perez will start his galacticos signing soon dunno why he was silent for this season thought he would have signed Mbappe by now .
This season? Last 4 years mate, lol. Sure some small signings here and there but nothing big (big = costly) on the market since James in 2014 (with one year transfer window ban obviously but still). Should splash the cash but at the same time I hear that the new Stadium improvements costs like crazy so who knows. At least 1 new star player but hopefully 3. Think I covered whom, what and how pretty well earlier.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This season? Last 4 years mate, lol. Sure some small signings here and there but nothing big (big = costly) on the market since James in 2014 (with one year transfer window ban obviously but still). Should splash the cash but at the same time I hear that the new Stadium improvements costs like crazy so who knows. At least 1 new star player but hopefully 3. Think I covered whom, what and how pretty well earlier.
Real had best squad in the world for last 4 years though , the treatment with James was unfortunate he could have saved madrid from ongoing situation right now well zidane never wanted him in first place .

Ya heard he is renovating bernabeu , but perez knows with surging market outside he canno afford to sign overvalued player . The current real squad is around 30s . Benzema is pretty much done , this and last season his performance for real as deeped .

I still predict Hazard , Mbappe to be signed by next year that could be the plan for next year .

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real had best squad in the world for last 4 years though , the treatment with James was unfortunate he could have saved madrid from ongoing situation right now well zidane never wanted him in first place .

Ya heard he is renovating bernabeu , but perez knows with surging market outside he canno afford to sign overvalued player . The current real squad is around 30s . Benzema is pretty much done , this and last season his performance for real as deeped .

I still predict Hazard , Mbappe to be signed by next year that could be the plan for next year .
Indeed.

If Neymar and Mbappe didn't play for the same team then maybe both, not going to happen now though. I still think Neymar is more realistic though but who knows. So I'm thinking Neymar, Hazard and Icardi, if and only if we let Benzema and/or Bale go plus Modric + cash(?) possibly for the Icardi swap. But then again like I mentioned before, if we do let Modric go, we need to call back Kovatic.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed.

If Neymar and Mbappe didn't play for the same team then maybe both, not going to happen now though. I still think Neymar is more realistic though but who knows. So I'm thinking Neymar, Hazard and Icardi, if and only if we let Benzema and/or Bale go plus Modric + cash(?) possibly for the Icardi swap. But then again like I mentioned before, if we do let Modric go, we need to call back Kovatic.
forgot Icardi is really good player as well ( unless Inter demands modric in exchange with money ) , modric will def leave by next season thats certain .

Its possible he might come back to la liga if PSG gets knockedout in champions league again , Real madrid is the ideal destination for him . I really dont think he will go to barca it would be silly at this moment if he were to amend the tie with the old ties .

You must be registered for see medias
This video pretty much tells what exactly is going in the team right now . I agree with Balague with his analysis of Real Madrid 's current status !

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
forgot Icardi is really good player as well ( unless Inter demands modric in exchange with money ) , modric will def leave by next season thats certain .

Its possible he might come back to la liga if PSG gets knockedout in champions league again , Real madrid is the ideal destination for him . I really dont think he will go to barca it would be silly at this moment if he were to amend the tie with the old ties .

You must be registered for see medias
This video pretty much tells what exactly is going in the team right now . I agree with Balague with his analysis of Real Madrid 's current status !
The real question is if Real actually wants Icardi or not, might not shoe out Benzema nor Bale after all, lol.
Will be interesting nontheless and I agree with Neymar not going back to Barca, lol.

This guy is pretty knowledgable about everything Spanish football though so yeah! (y)(y)

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The real question is if Real actually wants Icardi or not, might not shoe out Benzema nor Bale after all, lol.
Will be interesting nontheless and I agree with Neymar not going back to Barca, lol.

This guy is pretty knowledgable about everything Spanish football though so yeah! (y)(y)
He is spanish sports journalist of course he knows whats happening inside out :p . From his old videos i followed through Neymar , Hazard are top priority atm along with icardi , the ral reason there was no major signing after world cup might have been stadium reconstruction plan . Also taking Neymar away from PSG needs time and effort but currently the situation is peculiar is that the team as a whole is not responding well for past 10-12 matches , defense has collapsed after horror El classico game . This is where solari needs to look at bringing firstly adding vincius to attacking squad did the trick he scored his first major goal already but its too long for any resurrection plan .

Zidane probably knew this would happen for incoming season , may have left because of no action initiative by perez there was sure clash of idea between them i think perez kind of overruled him so he resigned that was simple nobody thought he would leave after 3rd champions league title btw .