Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have been an official fan club member of Manchester United since i was 13. The tour of the Old Trafford museum & stadium is one of the highlights of my life.

Now if we could only get rid of Mourinho...
Overall mourinho is not a great man manager (dont like him myself ) he delivered important result in last 2 years.

Mourinho already warned this will be tough season for them.

I still think season is not over yet .

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike Mourinho as a person but I cannot but admit he is a tactician, a talented football manager. I especially like the importance of the midfield he advocates.
However, there is not a coherent style of game play for us right now and for that he is to be blamed.
I also think he is a disrespectful prick.

Reactions: Shanks

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike Mourinho as a person but I cannot but admit he is a tactician, a talented football manager. I especially like the importance of the midfield he advocates.
However, there is not a coherent style of game play for us right now and for that he is to be blamed.
He prefers the term "special".

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a liverpool fan i will alway respect sir Alex .
Mourinho in porto and inter milan had an average squad he did well maybe that really gone to his head. I am not big fan of him but any team would loved to him.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought he was referring to himself as the: 'the chosen one'.

That Messiah complex though :omg:

As a liverpool fan i will alway respect sir Alex .
Mourinho in porto and inter milan had an average squad he did well maybe that really gone to his head. I am not big fan of him but any team would loved to him.
Sir Alex was inspirational. I remember once i was watching a documentary about him and how he got rid of Beckham when he was at his peek just because he wasn't liking that Beckham was becoming this huge media personality. And i thought to myself....wait a second... can contemporary managers do this or will they get crucified by the media?

Mourinho has the brains alright but he does not have the personality to become a legend. At least in my book.
His treatment of Schweinsteiger and Casillas among others only shows he is not the man he presents himself to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought he was referring to himself as the: 'the chosen one'.

That Messiah complex though :omg:

Sir Alex was inspirational. I remember once i was watching a documentary about him and how he got rid of Beckham when he was at his peek just because he wasn't liking that Beckham was becoming this huge media personality. And i thought to myself....wait a second... can contemporary managers do this or will they get crucified by the media?

Mourinho has the brains alright but he does not have the personality to become a legend. At least in my book.
His treatment of Schweinsteiger and Casillas among others only shows he is not the man he presents himself to be.
Yes sad about casillas he was madrid legend , sad how he was treated.

But its partly fault of casillas as well he was performing poorly and was dividing the dressing room . He wanted more say in madrid dressing room .

Mourinho should have supported casillas in his tough time but like i said he was never truly respected in dressing room.
Post automatically merged:

He's always the victim, right? :p
He acts like one haha , but i think he likes being victimised . I love all the drama in media conference like once he called conte and klopp as clown. Who doesnt love reading scoop xD .

Reactions: Rei

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Shanks 3 teams is too much bro :LOL::ROFLMAO: I'm having a hard time following 2 teams now since I basically watch all of Madrid's games now, something I didn't do 8 years ago, lol. Heck even my local team from Norway, Rosenborg, is getting placed 2nd on my list because it's too much sometimes, lmao. To be honest though, when I followed Chelsea for those 10 years, I only watched their Champions League matches, hardly any Premier League matches actually.

I have been an official fan club member of Manchester United since i was 13. The tour of the Old Trafford museum & stadium is one of the highlights of my life.

Now if we could only get rid of Mourinho...
Hold on a minute... I definitely remember you being a die-hard Barca Fan?! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Man, was that another female Staff member then :unsure:

Caliburn here too?! What sorcery is this :nono::foot::foot2: Escorpiius would've be so proud :score:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Shanks 3 teams is too much bro :LOL::ROFLMAO: I'm having a hard time following 2 teams now since I basically watch all of Madrid's games now, something I didn't do 8 years ago, lol. Heck even my local team from Norway, Rosenborg, is getting placed 2nd on my list because it's too much sometimes, lmao. To be honest though, when I followed Chelsea for those 10 years, I only watched their Champions League matches, hardly any Premier League matches actually.

Hold on a minute... I definitely remember you being a die-hard Barca Fan?! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Man, was that another female Staff member then :unsure:

Caliburn here too?! What sorcery is this :nono::foot::foot2: Escorpiius would've be so proud :score:
I watch epl and la liga most of the time haha . I hardly missed any liverpool untill now .

I dont follow la liga or bundesliga much but i cheer madrid or dortmund in europeon league.

Reactions: Rei and Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watch epl and la liga most of the time haha . I hardly missed any liverpool untill now .

I dont follow la liga much but i cheer madrid or dortmund in europeon league.
Hmmm...:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
But yeah I see. I did actually root for Schalke for 2-3 years because of Raul but never really watched any of their matches except for those few in the CL really, and stopped caring again when he left, haha. Leaning a bit towards Juventus now because of Ronaldo in that same manner, but not really watching any games, no.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Still a die-hard Barca fan! No other female staff member on the base interested in football. I just jumped into the premier league discussion.

But yeah! Barca! Viva Catalonia!

Reactions: Michael92

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm...:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
But yeah I see. I did actually root for Schalke for 2-3 years because of Raul but never really watched any of their matches except for those few in the CL really, and stopped caring again when he left, haha. Leaning a bit towards Juventus now because of Ronaldo in that same manner, but not really watching any games, no.
I watch elclassico games or madrid highlights ,but ya i havent missed cl games of liverpool and madrid up untill now.

Lmao you like schalke they are biggest dortmund rival xD.

Reactions: Michael92