Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
icardi to madrid is not a good move for him... especially if he still want to play for argentina national team, we all know that messi dislike him personally cause of that thing with maxi lopez, so him going to messi's club fiercest rival will end his argentina national career,

as for hazard... i dont know what he's trying to do with all his talk about playing for madrid, its weird that considered that he is still a chelsea player, he should have been punished by chelsea for saying things like that, and i dont think i want to see player with that kind of attitude in madrid,

i say let just invest in vinicus.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
icardi to madrid is not a good move for him... especially if he still want to play for argentina national team, we all know that messi dislike him personally cause of that thing with maxi lopez, so him going to messi's club fiercest rival will end his argentina national career,

as for hazard... i dont know what he's trying to do with all his talk about playing for madrid, its weird that considered that he is still a chelsea player, he should have been punished by chelsea for saying things like that, and i dont think i want to see player with that kind of attitude in madrid,

Yea i know the history behind icardi , well lets see where it goes.

He said this when Antonio conte was around the time. We know chelsea had problems with contes hostile behavior towards players.

He is working well with sarri atm, however if perez opens up his galatico treasure box it would be harry kane ,hazardor Mo salah who can score 30-40 in season.

Agreed vincius is great talent but he still has long way to go . He started well with the last game he played. He is becoming part of regular pack faster than i thought.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hardly enough though if we plan to actually make Top 4 this year, lol.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well... They did win... And Solari now boast the best 4 games start in Madrid's history, lol, how about that. Still though...
Yea that is true i thought under solari players were looking confident . Solari has charisma to get attention of younger players under him i see vincius getting more gameplay now.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea that is true i thought under solari players were looking confident . Solari has charisma to get attention of younger players under him i see vincius getting more gameplay now.
Yeah that is true but I still felt like this under Julen at the beginning of the season. Need a big gun to really test it, haha. Barca lost though I saw, but since they made a last gap comeback last matchday (didn't you say they lost that too? Lol), we're still far behind.

Oh and Juve won and Higuain lost it, lol.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that is true but I still felt like this under Julen at the beginning of the season. Need a big gun to really test it, haha. Barca lost though I saw, but since they made a last gap comeback last matchday (didn't you say they lost that too? Lol), we're still far behind.

Oh and Juve won and Higuain lost it, lol.
Juve is still the best and ManU is in trouble thats the difference they are top in both cl and seria throwing away this game will not matter much. Mourinho has lot of headaches he is just not fit for manu play style. He is trying to make them chelsea which is infact looks pretty bad after man city game clearly his tactics are not working .

Like i mentioned earlier barcelona still has few problem with regards to dembele, Artur. Defence is still a problem with piwue losing his pace cannot blame him age truly caught up with him.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juve is still the best and ManU is in trouble thats the difference they are top in both cl and seria throwing away this game will not matter much. Mourinho has lot of headaches he is just not fit for manu play style. He is trying to make them chelsea which is infact looks pretty bad after man city game clearly his tactics are not working .

Like i mentioned earlier barcelona still has few problem with regards to dembele, Artur. Defence is still a problem with piwue losing his pace cannot blame him age truly caught up with him.
I hope you didin't think I was referring to the Juve - United game again since I was referring to Juve - Milan, lol, but yeah good points.

That is true. Real is going through injury hell now so this National Break is going to be well welcomed for sure. Nacho out for 8 weeks I think I read, Casemiro for 3?? Or was it Reguillon? Can't recall.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been an official fan club member of Manchester United since i was 13. The tour of the Old Trafford museum & stadium is one of the highlights of my life.

Now if we could only get rid of Mourinho...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks