Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
iker fucking casillas happen.....
Well, can't remember what exactly happened with Iker, I know Mourinho benched him and then?

I've been recently re-watching some Monaco games and then Chelsea games and it got me wondering how the **** did Bakayoko become so bad ? I thought he'd become the powerhouse, Vieira-esque, now it's very likely he'll be sold. What are your thoughts on him in general ?
I heard he was good at Monaco but I never watched the french league so I can't tell... but for us he's garbage...he's all over the place, don't know what else to say. I hope we sell him.

What do you think about Liverpools new players so far? Do you think you can challenge City for the title this year?

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, can't remember what exactly happened with Iker, I know Mourinho benched him and then?
He was benched because Iker is sabotaging Mourinho.. leaking the team formation and line up to media via his gf, splitting the dressing room into 3 faction and ask perez via ramos to sacked mourinho,

he did all that just because mourinho told him he should have go to his teammate 1st after the classico match instead of running straight to xavi right after the final whistle.

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I heard he was good at Monaco but I never watched the french league so I can't tell... but for us he's garbage...he's all over the place, don't know what else to say. I hope we sell him.

What do you think about Liverpools new players so far? Do you think you can challenge City for the title this year?
Im very happy about the signnings, proper transfer window we're having. On paper we should be in the top 2, whether we over or underachive we'll have to wait and see, but heavy metal football is guaranteed!

How are you feeling about Chelsea ?

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Fifa 19's new icons are out. STEVEN GERRARD 91 RATED AND FRANK LAMPARD 90 RATED!! I'll play 24/7 to get a midfield 3 of them both plus Scholes as a holding midfielder!

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was benched because Iker is sabotaging Mourinho.. leaking the team formation and line up to media via his gf, splitting the dressing room into 3 faction and ask perez via ramos to sacked mourinho,

he did all that just because mourinho told him he should have go to his teammate 1st after the classico match instead of running straight to xavi right after the final whistle.
What a cunt, I like how mourinho handles players who think they have power. Too bad the club didn't back him.

Im very happy about the signnings, proper transfer window we're having. On paper we should be in the top 2, whether we over or underachive we'll have to wait and see, but heavy metal football is guaranteed!

How are you feeling about Chelsea ?
I'm hoping we can finish in the top 4, don't expect too much tbh, our side isn't that good.

Fifa 19's new icons are out. STEVEN GERRARD 91 RATED AND FRANK LAMPARD 90 RATED!! I'll play 24/7 to get a midfield 3 of them both plus Scholes as a holding midfielder!
How did they rate Lamps lower then Gerrard? Stupid EA ;)

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a cunt, I like how mourinho handles players who think they have power. Too bad the club didn't back him.

I'm hoping we can finish in the top 4, don't expect too much tbh, our side isn't that good.

How did they rate Lamps lower then Gerrard? Stupid EA ;)
Premier league starts in less than 24 hours! Early predictions ?

1. City/Liverpool
2. Liverpool/City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Utd
6. Arsenal

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One heck of a match really!

But now, now I got to ask... Where the hell where you during the World Cup mate? xd I expected you in here >__< XD
Its weird.. but i think i'm more loyal to the club i support than my country XD I literally escaped from work today to make sure i made it home in time for the game XD

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great game as well. But does supporting Madrid still feel the same way for you with Ronaldo gone? It just felt weird not seeing him last night.
I had both matches up, lol, but switched to Madrid only once Ronaldo was sent off, haha. Yeah well it did at first but with the display yesterday I didn't think much about it. Been supporting Madrid since 2003 so I suppose it is the same feeling I had when Raul left. Takes some time to adjust ;P

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had both matches up, lol, but switched to Madrid only once Ronaldo was sent off, haha. Yeah well it did at first but with the display yesterday I didn't think much about it. Been supporting Madrid since 2003 so I suppose it is the same feeling I had when Raul left. Takes some time to adjust ;P
lol wow.. I actually started supporting Liverpool in 2007 XD How have things changed for you since you posted this though? Think i've been reading Madrid seemed to be suffering without him before the international break?