Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Euro 2012 Group Stages:

Group A: Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Russia

Group B: Holland, Denmark, Portugal, Germany ---- Group of death :O

Group C: Spain, Republic of Ireland, Croatia, Italy ---- Spain and Italy will be a great match up and mostly favorites to win their group

Group D: Ukraine, France, Sweden, England ---- Sweden maybe a problem, but France and England will have a good game and also favs.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's smart to think ahead lol they still have a slight chance :p

Well tbh I bet Mou and Co. would love a win, but they would also settle with a draw as were Barca need the win.

Well, they are a team that can go all the way and the recent result is still satisfying for them, as it's better they got a win than a draw or loss. They recently lost the past 3-4 games I think, so the win is a boost for them at least I think they meet City next weekend?

I agree with Cabaye, United are still the team to beat in EPL and even in Europe competition as Barcelona are also. The recent 3-4 years Barcelona and Man U have dominated Europe with Barca getting the best of Man U tho. Man U loss to City was a huge hit to them, but I know they're still better and will hit City hard next time they meet. Man U attack the ball every time similar to what Barca do as Rooney has stated, which is why they pressure much better, but you don't win all the games.

Yes, 27 *sigh*. I guess it'll be a wake up call for them, weird this Tues (tomorrow) they are the only team playing this week from La Liga? So, they'll be a game ahead of everyone, but may get a rest during another weekday fixture. LOL Only if that would've happened :p When your in a final or a big game, every player/club are on a whole new level.

The result VS Athletico came from 2 red cards, one which was 21 minutes into the game and than 2 PK's taken by Ronaldo. Despite that Athletico got the first goal and if Falcao was playing with Athletico and not getting reds the result may have been different even tho I'd say Athletico would the least (possibly) draw the game, but that never happened.

Liverpool played as the better team even before the red card, but it's saddening they couldn't get the win over City. City will have a hard time, if not Chelsea, possible a lower team can beat them, but if they go undefeated when they meet United again a surely defeat IMO.

Liverpool wasted money of Carroll the worst investment in a player made. I mean Suarez costed about 11 million less, and is 100 times better. If Liverpool waited, they could have signed a better striker (centre). They are now after Adebayor also lol

I've been watching a few of his games with Brasil and Santos (Yes, I surprising watched Brazilian league, because of all this talk about Neymar wanted to see for myself). Ganso, is simply amazing! has what it takes to be the next best midfielder atm I think both Milan and Manu are competing for him, I'd like for him to sign with Man U as a great replacement for Giggs and gives Hernedez and Ronney more variety, while also strengthening Man U, but than again Milan look favs. I doubt Barca and Madrid will go for him as they have plenty of midfielders and atm they are more focused on Neymar.

Also tomorrow we have Curling Cup matches with City VS Arsenal and Liverpool VS Chelsea.
I think it's the least he can do when he's got such a great bought squad.

Indeed. But as Pep admitted - Real is in much better shape right now. It'll be sad if Mou only played the draw though I guess a draw is still much better than what they achieve in the last years against Barca.

Well, Chelsea are still an unsure team. Winning against lower teams, yes but the clear-cut defeat against Liverpool both in EPL and recently in Carling Cup is demonstrating that there's much things to improve especially in management.

Coming to United and their elimination against Crystal Palace, I don't got much to say. Though a defeat in extra-time isn't that shameful on paper, losing against a lower class team by being lame and conceding a 35 m distance is differently enraging. The B-Team needs to be much more concentrated. I was not interested in that Cup but I wanted them to qualify so that we could get an earlier chance to take revenge of that 6-1 but oh well...City's victory against Arsenal was on borderline though. Arsenal is definitely better than Chelsea right now.

Well, they definitely woke up as they won quite largely (forgot the score though) from what I've heard. Let's see what they do today. Winning 1-0 as I'm writing....

I loved the altercation that Ronaldo had with Athletico Madrid's President. Was hilarious. Don't know if you've seen it.

I like Caroll but he pales much in comaprison to many others and definitely Suarez. Fact is he plays as a positioned striker and Liverpool is not playing that way. Liverpool needs a striker that runs a lot (like Suarez) since it's based on midfield. Pretty much the same case as with Berbatov in United where United needs someone like Chicharito or Welbeck. (only difference is that United attacks more from the wings)

He's good. I already know that fact. Many says that he's better than Neymar. As for Neymar, it's not a matter of over-hyping. he's good but his career will depend on the choice he makes for his future and how well he may adapt. If he does like Ronaldo (Brazilian one), then good for him but he ends like Robinho (who still can't fit in a proper club despite his talent), then he'll be a waste. Neymar's case is very similar to Robinho in fact.

Euro 2012 Group Stages:

Group A: Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Russia

Group B: Holland, Denmark, Portugal, Germany ---- Group of death :O

Group C: Spain, Republic of Ireland, Croatia, Italy ---- Spain and Italy will be a great match up and mostly favorites to win their group

Group D: Ukraine, France, Sweden, England ---- Sweden maybe a problem, but France and England will have a good game and also favs.
I'll be honest. Platini should change his rules.

I agree with Hosting Country to be directly qualified and not to play Qualif. but the fact that they are further privileged by being in the Pot of Favorites is biased and ridiculous.

Now, you get a completely saturated group like Group B, 2 good groups and a Weak group. It's so unbalanced.

On the 8 teams, I'll be seeing to qualify are Greece, Russia, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, England and France.

I'd like to see Portugal and Ireland create an upset though.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's the least he can do when he's got such a great bought squad.

Indeed. But as Pep admitted - Real is in much better shape right now. It'll be sad if Mou only played the draw though I guess a draw is still much better than what they achieve in the last years against Barca.

Well, Chelsea are still an unsure team. Winning against lower teams, yes but the clear-cut defeat against Liverpool both in EPL and recently in Carling Cup is demonstrating that there's much things to improve especially in management.

Coming to United and their elimination against Crystal Palace, I don't got much to say. Though a defeat in extra-time isn't that shameful on paper, losing against a lower class team by being lame and conceding a 35 m distance is differently enraging. The B-Team needs to be much more concentrated. I was not interested in that Cup but I wanted them to qualify so that we could get an earlier chance to take revenge of that 6-1 but oh well...City's victory against Arsenal was on borderline though. Arsenal is definitely better than Chelsea right now.

Well, they definitely woke up as they won quite largely (forgot the score though) from what I've heard. Let's see what they do today. Winning 1-0 as I'm writing....

I loved the altercation that Ronaldo had with Athletico Madrid's President. Was hilarious. Don't know if you've seen it.

I like Caroll but he pales much in comaprison to many others and definitely Suarez. Fact is he plays as a positioned striker and Liverpool is not playing that way. Liverpool needs a striker that runs a lot (like Suarez) since it's based on midfield. Pretty much the same case as with Berbatov in United where United needs someone like Chicharito or Welbeck. (only difference is that United attacks more from the wings)

He's good. I already know that fact. Many says that he's better than Neymar. As for Neymar, it's not a matter of over-hyping. he's good but his career will depend on the choice he makes for his future and how well he may adapt. If he does like Ronaldo (Brazilian one), then good for him but he ends like Robinho (who still can't fit in a proper club despite his talent), then he'll be a waste. Neymar's case is very similar to Robinho in fact.

I'll be honest. Platini should change his rules.

I agree with Hosting Country to be directly qualified and not to play Qualif. but the fact that they are further privileged by being in the Pot of Favorites is biased and ridiculous.

Now, you get a completely saturated group like Group B, 2 good groups and a Weak group. It's so unbalanced.

On the 8 teams, I'll be seeing to qualify are Greece, Russia, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, England and France.

I'd like to see Portugal and Ireland create an upset though.
A win will be on the list for Mou and Co. but won't be easy, we will see next week---7 days.

They beat Newcastle today lol but yes they have fallen to Liverpool twice now and I'm sure Liverpool are enjoying life a little now. Anelka and Alex handed in transfer request which Chelsea accepted, so there go two players and than they will buy two more.

SaF wasn't too satisfied, but I think he cares less about that atm and wants result in EPL/CL. I saw the game today, and I think City not only beat United badly, but they took something away from them. United came out explosive in the start of the season and even before, after the game VS City it seems they lost faith or something as its been a downhill ride for them. I know they got results even tho it was by one goal, it just isn't them atm and also have drawn and have had an OK ran in CL right now. The injuries are also a factor for them, as I think Hernandez is gone again for a month or so?

I never saw that between Ronaldo and A. Madrid pres.

Ganso, makes players like Neymar, like Xavi and Inesita make other players look amazing. Neymar has a lot to prove still before even being compared to big stars right now.

Real Madrid won 3-0 today and seem prepared for Barca's clash, but Barca won 4-0 mid week and won 5-0 today against Lavente who actually beat Madrid lol It should have been 6-0 the last goal by Inesita was disallowed when it was a clear onside goal. The pass came from Messi or Xavi and it hit a defender (at the time the pass was sent Inesita was onside) another defender tried clearing but it was poorly done and span behind him only to land in Inesita feet for the goal.

Villa sat out today and Sanchez has already scored 3 goals in two games, as Villa has about 2 in 10 lol he also hit 30 today, so his chances here are getting risky also Cuenca got promoted to Barca B team in Sept and is already playing with the first team and he has performed very well, another great Barca academy prodigy, will see how things go for him.

Pique maybe out next week for Clasico as there is a case on him for purposely getting the yellow mid week to sit out this game and be available for the Clasico.

As far as Euro go I agree they should have put one between Germany/Holland and one between Denmark/Portugal in group A to make it all balanced out.

Anything is possible in the Euro's as favs will be between Spain and Germany. In football any type of decision can screw a team, or help a team. I can't wait tho for this after this years crazy looking CL to the Euros will be good.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I take it that this is the thread to talk about the upcoming El Clasico, eh?:p
Personally I'm looking forward to it like a kid on Christmas Eve:D
It's been on my mind for weeks now and I'm very curious to see how the teams have developed since the Super Copa Espana.
Will we have a similar game on 10th of Dec. like we had in the first Super Copa Match at Santiago, or will the match be similar to the second one at Camp Nou?

Judging from the current form of both teams, I would say that Real Madrid are favorites to win this match at Santiago, but I have no doubts it will be a close one... a very close one indeed. I love these matches because they're able to bring the standard of football to the very brink of pure magic. I'm hoping for a game with lots of goals, two teams going in for the win, a fair judge and no bad play or dives.

Let's be honest - except for the additional time drama in the last Super Copa match at Camp Nou (the Fabregas/Marcelo situation), both matches were very entertaining and without any real bad drama compared to the two CL matches that were all about arguing and fighting.

Personally I hope that Madrid will finally be able to top Barca again, but If so, I doubt Real will win by more than one goal. It will most likely be a close one and it might as well end as a draw. It's a RM team who has some sort of a matchball on their shoulders, with the possibility to go 9 points ahead by winning this one and the next against Sevilla (they've played one match less than Barca in case you didn't know).

If this outcome happens, it will without any doubt be very hard for Barca to come back and win the league title this year.
On the other hand we have a Barca team who's... do I dare say desperate?... to win this match to close in on Real's lead to avoid falling behind.

Can't wait for this match, let it be a good one. Hala Madrid!:worshippy:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A win will be on the list for Mou and Co. but won't be easy, we will see next week---7 days.

They beat Newcastle today lol but yes they have fallen to Liverpool twice now and I'm sure Liverpool are enjoying life a little now. Anelka and Alex handed in transfer request which Chelsea accepted, so there go two players and than they will buy two more.

SaF wasn't too satisfied, but I think he cares less about that atm and wants result in EPL/CL. I saw the game today, and I think City not only beat United badly, but they took something away from them. United came out explosive in the start of the season and even before, after the game VS City it seems they lost faith or something as its been a downhill ride for them. I know they got results even tho it was by one goal, it just isn't them atm and also have drawn and have had an OK ran in CL right now. The injuries are also a factor for them, as I think Hernandez is gone again for a month or so?

I never saw that between Ronaldo and A. Madrid pres.

Ganso, makes players like Neymar, like Xavi and Inesita make other players look amazing. Neymar has a lot to prove still before even being compared to big stars right now.

Real Madrid won 3-0 today and seem prepared for Barca's clash, but Barca won 4-0 mid week and won 5-0 today against Lavente who actually beat Madrid lol It should have been 6-0 the last goal by Inesita was disallowed when it was a clear onside goal. The pass came from Messi or Xavi and it hit a defender (at the time the pass was sent Inesita was onside) another defender tried clearing but it was poorly done and span behind him only to land in Inesita feet for the goal.

Villa sat out today and Sanchez has already scored 3 goals in two games, as Villa has about 2 in 10 lol he also hit 30 today, so his chances here are getting risky also Cuenca got promoted to Barca B team in Sept and is already playing with the first team and he has performed very well, another great Barca academy prodigy, will see how things go for him.

Pique maybe out next week for Clasico as there is a case on him for purposely getting the yellow mid week to sit out this game and be available for the Clasico.

As far as Euro go I agree they should have put one between Germany/Holland and one between Denmark/Portugal in group A to make it all balanced out.

Anything is possible in the Euro's as favs will be between Spain and Germany. In football any type of decision can screw a team, or help a team. I can't wait tho for this after this years crazy looking CL to the Euros will be good.

Waiting for it now...City v/s Liverpool will be on the same day, if I remember the calender. Shall be a thrilling football day.

In fact, Anelka has been forced to do that since Villas Boas has kept him out of the squad. Don't know if there's some off-field reasons but yeah, they'll need to recruit quite a bit. Wonder what will happen of Torres though.

They have taken something from us but they have rather instill something in us and that's doubt. Ever since that City match, United seems doubting to attack and rather keeps lingering on a goal lead instead of extending them. The only match where they really went all-out to my pleasure was during that unlucky 1-1 draw against Newcastle. They are way too conservative. What they need is a big win against a big team but unfortunately, we already played all of them in this 1st half of the season. Right now, they just needs to concentrate on qualifying for CL and the Boxing Day. I think the match against Tottenham (being close to us) and Arsenal (after the 8-2 trauma for them and the 6-1 for us) will be crucial in seeing how much recovered United has gotten.

It was during an Award show where Ronaldo got an award for something (forgot for what exactly). Then Ronaldo was siting at a round table with lots of high personality and he noticed A.Madrid president. I'm lazy to search for the vid but it went something like that (though the words are approximate)...

CR7: You guys were so "gentle" in the tackle this Sunday.
President: You aren't really the guys who can boast of being fair-play. All of you guys - Carvalho, Pepe, Ramos and that clown-haired guy....What's his name exactly...? ...
Someone from behind: Marcelo, Marcelo...
President: Right, Marcelo. Himself. They are just foot-butchers.
Ronaldo: Hmph, you're talking about the Best in the World right now.

I agree somewhat with Ganso though I still think of Neymar as a player whose career will tilt towards an extreme good or an extreme bad. He has talent. he needs to make the proper career choices to express it though.

Well, both are pretty landslides victories and both indeed seems to prepare for the Clash. Sanchez's return is not bad or rather he's getting back his shape as matches goes. Yeah, Pique may be out for that late free-kick. Those late-free kicks to lose time is something that is too recurrent in Liga and frankly, it's disgusting. If they suspend him, I'll find that decision very legitimate. It's a complete contempt to the League and his team's conditions. And that's not the first time. Not only for Barca but for almost all Liga teams.

I don't exactly envisioned one between Germany and Holland or Portugal/Denmark but case is that the Pot system is biased. You imagine that there were a chance that there could have been a group like Spain/Germany/Portugal/France while other teams like Poland, Greece, Croatia, Ukraine get more chance to qualify easily. I found this completely f**ked up. The use of the FIFA rankings are made for these situations (Tournament draws) and here they are modifying the rules with Hosting country rule or Penalizing teams for bad conduct. What's the point of the ranking then?

Never mind, Euro will def. be interesting though.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was during an Award show where Ronaldo got an award for something (forgot for what exactly). Then Ronaldo was siting at a round table with lots of high personality and he noticed A.Madrid president. I'm lazy to search for the vid but it went something like that (though the words are approximate)...

President: You aren't really the guys who can boast of being fair-play. All of you guys - Carvalho, Pepe, Ramos and that clown-haired guy....What's his name exactly...? ...

From what I heard, Ronaldo said; "Is there an award for tackling too?"

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I take it that this is the thread to talk about the upcoming El Clasico, eh?:p
It's been on my mind for weeks now and I'm very curious to see how the teams have developed since the Super Copa Espana.
Will we have a similar game on 10th of Dec. like we had in the first Super Copa Match at Santiago, or will the match be similar to the second one at Camp Nou?

Judging from the current form of both teams, I would say that Real Madrid are favorites to win this match at Santiago, but I have no doubts it will be a close one... a very close one indeed. I love these matches because they're able to bring the standard of football to the very brink of pure magic. I'm hoping for a game with lots of goals, two teams going in for the win, a fair judge and no bad play or dives.

Let's be honest - except for the additional time drama in the last Super Copa match at Camp Nou (the Fabregas/Marcelo situation), both matches were very entertaining and without any real bad drama compared to the two CL matches that were all about arguing and fighting.

Personally I hope that Madrid will finally be able to top Barca again, but If so, I doubt Real will win by more than one goal. It will most likely be a close one and it might as well end as a draw. It's a RM team who has some sort of a matchball on their shoulders, with the possibility to go 9 points ahead by winning this one and the next against Sevilla (they've played one match less than Barca in case you didn't know).

If this outcome happens, it will without any doubt be very hard for Barca to come back and win the league title this year.
On the other hand we have a Barca team who's... do I dare say desperate?... to win this match to close in on Real's lead to avoid falling behind.

From what I heard, Ronaldo said; "Is there an award for tackling too?"

Yep, this is the thread. xd
Well, I'm awaiting for it too; not really that impatiently but definitely more than last years' though. This is because Real is finally playing like a team this year.

Frankly, in the last years', for a championship with such 2 biggies, the title was won too early before the Last Day; making the clash not that great. Must say that the finish was a little more nail-biting last year and this year, it had to be more. When a team keeps dominating and winning in its league, there need to very stiff competition atleast to give the League some kind of punch. Otherwise, it gets boring to see an overule. When United won 3 years consecutively, they had competition - whether from Chelsea or Liverpool or Arsenal or this years' City - which never made it boring. In the case of Barca, as expected only Real gave that spicy competition but it was only last year that the Clash got more nail-biting; thanks notably to the very heated clash cause by Mourinho.

This year, Real is better than ever and this is what enthralls the Classico of this year. So yeah, I don't think that the last clashes really touches the brink of magic - like you says. Except for the 5-0 or the 6-2 but even if those 2 matches delivers joy, fun and entertainment in watching, it still confirms the over-domination of Barca and the clear absences Madrid had to provide a real fight. Now, the case is different - Madrid improved on every level, finally rejuvenated their 2 world class strikers and had a hungry CR7 with them and most importantly have teamplay. But, nevertheless, this match is far from easy to win for them. Real will need to fight and vigorously. Still, there will be Bad calls and numerous fouls (though less than last year). This is inevitable.

Point-wise (which is important factor), this match can tend to be crucial. I think it's been years (perhaps 4-5 years ReLax will confirm it perhaps...) that Real is entering the Classico with 6 point ahead of Barca with the possibility to extend it to 9 point. This will be a definite boost. I won't make an early call that Madrid will be Champions if they win but in that case, they'll surely be on 1st place for quite some time.

Getting onto Madrid's plus points going into that match, I think each years, we keep hyping the clash between Messi and CR7 and Mou and Pep and though I think, it will be a factor. I don't deem it as that important.

The mind-plays of Mou is less needed with Real being more valiant and as for Pep, Barca's teamwork is so much well-set as years pass by that they won't need it as much. In fact, both coaches real work will be to create the proper line-up and afterwards, it will be the players' turn. In the case of the Top 2 World Players, there job will for once (atleast for Ronaldo) to gel well in the teamplay. Messi and Ronaldo are both at the summit of their art right now - one who'll clinch the Ballon D'Or very soon ( ) and the other who is a goal machine. It's teamplay and teamwork that will make the Top 2 players exist int his match.

For me, for once the battle will be in the midfield. While this is arguably the domain where Barca dominates out and through, this year midfield being much more compact, faster and concentrated in defense and offense, I think Real midfielder (with the likes of Xabi, Contreao, Ozil, Kaka) might provide some very interesting counter attack measure. In the last matches' the attacks of Real were never sharp enough because the midfielders wasted the few balls they had. This year, they may actually get more balls to play and deliver some neater opportunities to the strikers.

Finally, to the major plus point of Real this year - STRIKERS! While Villa is pretty much subdued in Barca and all striking hopes pinned on Messi, the Real boasting of Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo can definitely hurt much more than Barca in that field though all will originate from midfield.

Well, I covered mostly everything for Real's side. I leave the part on Barca and their Plus/Minus points coverage to ReLax.

And to the mistake that I made, well, I already said it was approximate. I saw it on TV 2 days ago and wasn't easy to remember the exact words based on a single view. Thanks for providing a vid though and yeah, Ronaldo owned him like a Boss!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, I'm awaiting for it too; not really that impatiently but definitely more than last years' though. This is because Real is finally playing like a team this year.

Frankly, in the last years', for a championship with such 2 biggies, the title was won too early before the Last Day; making the clash not that great. Must say that the finish was a little more nail-biting last year and this year, it had to be more. When a team keeps dominating and winning in its league, there need to very stiff competition atleast to give the League some kind of punch. Otherwise, it gets boring to see an overule. When United won 3 years consecutively, they had competition - whether from Chelsea or Liverpool or Arsenal or this years' City - which never made it boring. In the case of Barca, as expected only Real gave that spicy competition but it was only last year that the Clash got more nail-biting; thanks notably to the very heated clash cause by Mourinho.

This year, Real is better than ever and this is what enthralls the Classico of this year. So yeah, I don't think that the last clashes really touches the brink of magic - like you says. Except for the 5-0 or the 6-2 but even if those 2 matches delivers joy, fun and entertainment in watching, it still confirms the over-domination of Barca and the clear absences Madrid had to provide a real fight. Now, the case is different - Madrid improved on every level, finally rejuvenated their 2 world class strikers and had a hungry CR7 with them and most importantly have teamplay. But, nevertheless, this match is far from easy to win for them. Real will need to fight and vigorously. Still, there will be Bad calls and numerous fouls (though less than last year). This is inevitable.

Point-wise (which is important factor), this match can tend to be crucial. I think it's been years (perhaps 4-5 years ReLax will confirm it perhaps...) that Real is entering the Classico with 6 point ahead of Barca with the possibility to extend it to 9 point. This will be a definite boost. I won't make an early call that Madrid will be Champions if they win but in that case, they'll surely be on 1st place for quite some time.

Getting onto Madrid's plus points going into that match, I think each years, we keep hyping the clash between Messi and CR7 and Mou and Pep and though I think, it will be a factor. I don't deem it as that important.

The mind-plays of Mou is less needed with Real being more valiant and as for Pep, Barca's teamwork is so much well-set as years pass by that they won't need it as much. In fact, both coaches real work will be to create the proper line-up and afterwards, it will be the players' turn. In the case of the Top 2 World Players, there job will for once (atleast for Ronaldo) to gel well in the teamplay. Messi and Ronaldo are both at the summit of their art right now - one who'll clinch the Ballon D'Or very soon ( ) and the other who is a goal machine. It's teamplay and teamwork that will make the Top 2 players exist int his match.

For me, for once the battle will be in the midfield. While this is arguably the domain where Barca dominates out and through, this year midfield being much more compact, faster and concentrated in defense and offense, I think Real midfielder (with the likes of Xabi, Contreao, Ozil, Kaka) might provide some very interesting counter attack measure. In the last matches' the attacks of Real were never sharp enough because the midfielders wasted the few balls they had. This year, they may actually get more balls to play and deliver some neater opportunities to the strikers.

Finally, to the major plus point of Real this year - STRIKERS! While Villa is pretty much subdued in Barca and all striking hopes pinned on Messi, the Real boasting of Higuain, Benzema and Ronaldo can definitely hurt much more than Barca in that field though all will originate from midfield.

Well, I covered mostly everything for Real's side. I leave the part on Barca and their Plus/Minus points coverage to ReLax.

And to the mistake that I made, well, I already said it was approximate. I saw it on TV 2 days ago and wasn't easy to remember the exact words based on a single view. Thanks for providing a vid though and yeah, Ronaldo owned him like a Boss!
I just love reading your texts as they make so many good points that I'm left with nothing else to add, lol. Let's wait for Relax then;)

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a lot to write, so I will try to cover everything.

No doubt we will see an amazing game between the two and I'm more leaning towards...TBH I can't say. I remember last year Madrid were also in good form and we all thought (including me) they were going to win especially when Barca lost the game VS Hercules, but instead we saw a thrashing (5-0 Barca). The possibility is up there for both team, but Madrid need to attack if they want a victory Barca defence is weak atm and many defenders just returned from injury, so they have the chance there.

Fair calls? dive? rough play? fights? brawls? acting? drama? They all happen at El Clasico don't depend on a clean game. The way it works is Barca have Alves who acts a lot and Busquets who does the same, which also leads to dive, but we have a team of Madrid player who are quiet aggressive, Ramos, Pepe. When they meet all kinds of things go on and can alter the match. Play acting/dive can play in Barca favour, but than again it can play for Madrid as Alves and Busquets don't always get away with it and can lead an full out attack on Barca, least expected (keep in mind Madrid players also dive). Madrid aggressiveness can help them keeping Barca players at bay, but than again same thing it can play in there favour or against them like Pepe's call last year.

I was very impressed by the two games for Espana cup was right down the wire.

I have a strong feeling something may play in favour for one of the sides, which will start up a lot of heat discussion/arguments. I hope we don't see it and can watch two of the great teams in Europe, but other than the 5-0 win last year and this Espana cup I haven't really seen a clean game between them, even the Espana cup had it's fault, although it was better than others.

Waiting for it now...City v/s Liverpool will be on the same day, if I remember the calender. Shall be a thrilling football day.

In fact, Anelka has been forced to do that since Villas Boas has kept him out of the squad. Don't know if there's some off-field reasons but yeah, they'll need to recruit quite a bit. Wonder what will happen of Torres though.

They have taken something from us but they have rather instill something in us and that's doubt. Ever since that City match, United seems doubting to attack and rather keeps lingering on a goal lead instead of extending them. The only match where they really went all-out to my pleasure was during that unlucky 1-1 draw against Newcastle. They are way too conservative. What they need is a big win against a big team but unfortunately, we already played all of them in this 1st half of the season. Right now, they just needs to concentrate on qualifying for CL and the Boxing Day. I think the match against Tottenham (being close to us) and Arsenal (after the 8-2 trauma for them and the 6-1 for us) will be crucial in seeing how much recovered United has gotten.

I agree somewhat with Ganso though I still think of Neymar as a player whose career will tilt towards an extreme good or an extreme bad. He has talent. he needs to make the proper career choices to express it though.

Well, both are pretty landslides victories and both indeed seems to prepare for the Clash. Sanchez's return is not bad or rather he's getting back his shape as matches goes. Yeah, Pique may be out for that late free-kick. Those late-free kicks to lose time is something that is too recurrent in Liga and frankly, it's disgusting. If they suspend him, I'll find that decision very legitimate. It's a complete contempt to the League and his team's conditions. And that's not the first time. Not only for Barca but for almost all Liga teams.

I don't exactly envisioned one between Germany and Holland or Portugal/Denmark but case is that the Pot system is biased. You imagine that there were a chance that there could have been a group like Spain/Germany/Portugal/France while other teams like Poland, Greece, Croatia, Ukraine get more chance to qualify easily. I found this completely f**ked up. The use of the FIFA rankings are made for these situations (Tournament draws) and here they are modifying the rules with Hosting country rule or Penalizing teams for bad conduct. What's the point of the ranking then?

Never mind, Euro will def. be interesting though.
Sadly Anelka's time has gone and he is somewhat of a dead weight for Chelsea, a departure would be better for him (more time to play somewhere else). Torres is acting like dead weight also, don't know when he will pick up form or if we ever will. If he doesn't do anything possible a transfer out in Jan or even the summer.

Man U took something from Arsenal, but it seems they gotten themselves together, Man City took something from Man U and now it's time for them, we will see it tomorrow in the last CL game and in the games vs Tottenham/Arsenal they will be hoping for bigger scoreline there.

LOL Ronaldo cocky as usually...This Euro is going to be probably terrible for Ronaldo so far every time he plays opposing team fans chant Messi, which is getting to him :p He will explode soon or later.

Well speaking of Neymar he is chanting for Barca in the Clasico and after the Clasico, it will most likely be Barcelona VS Santos in the Club World Cup will be interesting to watch also and will get a little glimpse at Neymar there.

I agree it's terrible thing to do, but sadly with these Clasico it will occur hear and there. I remember last year when Mou pulled that with Alonso/Ramos and it was quiet obvious as it was caught on camera when the back up GK went to Casillas who after the spoke with Alonso/Ramos. The fine is only about 700 euros, which they should increase and a two or three match ban IMO.

Sadly it remains like that and I doubt they will change it as it's been going good. I don't also agree with the group it's like seeing the CL group (Bayern, City, Napoli, and Villarreal). It will be a huge battle among them all, Portugal will have t fight here, if not will be a depressing ran for Ronaldo.

I agree that Madrid have improved, that they showed us in the Espana Cup for sure. We also need to realize that football has a little luck with and can alter in anyones favour. We need to remember the past 3-4 years Madrid started season off better than Barca, but always fell to Barca at the end.

The way I see it Barcelona are going into this already having the best of Madrid for the past few season and they have already beaten this high flying Madrid team in Espana Cup not too long ago, we will only have to wait and see if Madrid have improved from there. As Escorp said the only competition among them is each other and we know Barca have gotten the best. When it comes to Clasico Barca are always an another level compared to other games.

I would like to see the lineups for the game, as we know Barca defence isn't at it's best and has been dropping for the past few years, but Barca possession style football is their biggest defence. If Madrid can counter good and take some possession away from Barcelona they can have a really good chance (Espana Cup a result of that), but Barca, or should I say Pep has already observed Madrid and is plotting something.

The question here is will Pique be available still? Puyol is making his return for the game, so how will there defence look? Mashcerno is doing will defensively, but he lacks in height so Ronaldo and Benzema would have an advantage there.

Sanchez and Cesc are in fantastic form at the moment for Barcelona I do hope them to step up and make some big plays or score, Messi is well just Messi, Xavi and Inesita played well last league game hope they keep that form.

In a quick sum up I think the positive for Barcelona is that they have mental advantage over Madrid (getting the best of them for the past few years), they will still have their possession style plays, and importantly I think they will come out in this game a lot more hungrier than Madrid.

Barcelona have lost and fallen behind Madrid. They are out like a pack of wolves, the past three games they have conceded no goals and scored 13 goals. We need to also keep in mind I think it's been 3 years since Barca have conceded more than two goals, but Barcelona scored themselves about 4 goals a game, and when it comes to Europe competition against the best they put in at least 3 goals a game.

The negative part of this will be depending on line up mainly if Pique will be suspended this game, how fit will Puyol be? Abidal has been feeling pain how will he play? Madrid are holding a huge number of assists this season, can Barca defenders hold off Ozil, Di Maria, and Ronaldo? They are weakest at set pieces at the moment, so every set piece Madrid gets will be crucial. Barcelona also have a game coming up with Santos for the Club World Cup I doubt Pep wants to push all his starters.

If Pique is out and Puyol comes in I think a victory to Madrid maybe just laying there, as they will have an advantage there. If Pique, and Puyol play I will lean towards Barcelona.

I still have a feeling depending on how the game goes Madrid (at least Mou) may try to just settle with a draw.

Sorry if I didn't cover it all, I can't really come up with even a good assumption on who will win or ave an upper hand.

CL today:

I will cover only two games I saw first being Chelsea VS Valencia which was an interesting game and a good win for Chelsea as they finished first in there group, so they avoided the heavy hitters. Mata with an amazing game played.

3-0 Chelsea

AC Milan VS Pizen was interesting and funny to me lol in start of second half Robinho set up Pato they went up 1-0, about min or less later Pato set up Robinho to go 2-0. In the dying mins within 1-2 mins scored two goals to draw the game.

AC Milan also want Tevez on a free loan from CIty and the option to sign him this summer if wanted for 23-24 mil. City has not yet replied back, but some Milan players have voiced out on Tevez is needed in Milan.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Relax - You're talking about Pique playing or not? Read that he didn't pick up an extra suspension as the Spanish League Board (correct me here as I'm a little unsure what they are called in English) decided not to give him an extra suspension, so he's ready for the game. If Pep doesn't decide otherwise that is. If you wonder where I read that, I read it on the Norwegian Real Madrid Fan site's Facebook page, so I'm sure the info is valid.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly Anelka's time has gone and he is somewhat of a dead weight for Chelsea, a departure would be better for him (more time to play somewhere else). Torres is acting like dead weight also, don't know when he will pick up form or if we ever will. If he doesn't do anything possible a transfer out in Jan or even the summer.

Man U took something from Arsenal, but it seems they gotten themselves together, Man City took something from Man U and now it's time for them, we will see it tomorrow in the last CL game and in the games vs Tottenham/Arsenal they will be hoping for bigger scoreline there.

LOL Ronaldo cocky as usually...This Euro is going to be probably terrible for Ronaldo so far every time he plays opposing team fans chant Messi, which is getting to him :p He will explode soon or later.

Well speaking of Neymar he is chanting for Barca in the Clasico and after the Clasico, it will most likely be Barcelona VS Santos in the Club World Cup will be interesting to watch also and will get a little glimpse at Neymar there.

I agree it's terrible thing to do, but sadly with these Clasico it will occur hear and there. I remember last year when Mou pulled that with Alonso/Ramos and it was quiet obvious as it was caught on camera when the back up GK went to Casillas who after the spoke with Alonso/Ramos. The fine is only about 700 euros, which they should increase and a two or three match ban IMO.

Sadly it remains like that and I doubt they will change it as it's been going good. I don't also agree with the group it's like seeing the CL group (Bayern, City, Napoli, and Villarreal). It will be a huge battle among them all, Portugal will have t fight here, if not will be a depressing ran for Ronaldo.

CL today:

I will cover only two games I saw first being Chelsea VS Valencia which was an interesting game and a good win for Chelsea as they finished first in there group, so they avoided the heavy hitters. Mata with an amazing game played.

3-0 Chelsea

AC Milan VS Pizen was interesting and funny to me lol in start of second half Robinho set up Pato they went up 1-0, about min or less later Pato set up Robinho to go 2-0. In the dying mins within 1-2 mins scored two goals to draw the game.

AC Milan also want Tevez on a free loan from CIty and the option to sign him this summer if wanted for 23-24 mil. City has not yet replied back, but some Milan players have voiced out on Tevez is needed in Milan.

I'd rather not reply to the posts concerning the Classico cause except lineup's issues/speculations, I think we covered everything on it. So I'll reply on the other parts.

I'll agree definitely on Torres' case. It's pretty clear to me that he won't make his breakthrough in Chelsea now. Except he begin scoring with ratios equivalent to a Messi/Ronaldo/Van Persie. Too few goals, too much waste and field damage done including 2 monstrous miss during matches.

That CL match is important but I don't think it will leave any moral impact on us. Except if we lose though where there'll be aftermaths. But a qualification over Group stages is a bit too much of a routine now and I don't think that will re-boost the players.

He's cocky but I find him pretty mature now over previous years. He understand his role in teamplay now and frankly, he knows that he can exceeds Messi right now. I don't want to re-start another 'Messi v/s Ronaldo' issue but hey, both players have exceptional skills, both players gel very well with their team style now, both are sub-par in their National teams and both have incredible goal ratios. The only way Messi wins more personal accolades is because Barcelona wins trophies; which Real don't. But anyways, this may change...On a final note, I liked how he owned the President of A.Madrid though. Even if I don't like Marcelo, he was getting arrogant and Ronaldo colded him well.

That's some interesting over Neymar. Hoep that unlike last year, I'll get the Team World Cup on TV. It will be captivating to see Neymar against a Top European team - especially Barcelona.

They shall increase the Ban indeed. Come to see of it, each League have their own personal cheating issues. Liga have their issues over wages, worktimes issues (like this Pique case) and their diving, EPL have its rough tackles and protection of referees over British players, Serie A have its betting and money scandals, Portugal/France/Brazil/Argentina leagues have problems with supporters riots and Germany/Holland leagues have problems in creating competitive teams on European scenes. But all are disgusting though.

Well, see the CL as example. Take 2008 (when United won the CL) - the Final was at Moskow. There was no rule where the hosting team - Moskow - gets to the Pot 1. It's all based on rankings over previous performances. Similarly, I don't think that teams like Poland or South Africa (no pun intended to the supporters) who's low on FIFA rankings get advantages by being in Pot 1. It makes some of the groups biased.

Yep, Chelsea finished first but they deserved it cause they dominated the match through and through. And with further bad news to the other strikers of Chelsea (Torres, Anelka, Kalou and Malouda), Drogba has once again proved that he's the better striker perhaps of the lot at Chelsea still. Though he's lost considerable impact.

You watched Milan and not Barca :| Anyways, didn't saw it but oh well...never mind.

The real shocker though was the non-qualification of Porto though. I really though that they'll easily pass through with a win and thus 1st place. They draw and now they finished 3rd. Oh well, United better take that as lesson U_U

Yes, Tevez is pretty much going to Milan but that's not all. As per a report, City have currently 63 players under Professional contracts and about 20 of them (including the likes of Tevez, Bridge, Kolo Toure ect...) will get sold or sent to loans in order to compensate a little bit the numerous arrivals in the last 2 years.

Well, waiting for the other CL results now...

@Relax - You're talking about Pique playing or not? Read that he didn't pick up an extra suspension as the Spanish League Board (correct me here as I'm a little unsure what they are called in English) decided not to give him an extra suspension, so he's ready for the game. If Pep doesn't decide otherwise that is. If you wonder where I read that, I read it on the Norwegian Real Madrid Fan site's Facebook page, so I'm sure the info is valid.

Well, that's some interesting news. Well, I guess Pep will perhaps play his usual defense (Puyol-Pique-Alves-Abidal) against Madrid even if the likes of Puyol and Abidal are not at 100%. We'll see. The lineups of both teams will definitely be interesting. Mourinho too can spring up quite some surprises specially since now Benzema and Kaka are in much better shape than last years, there's Contreao who've arrived, Higuain and Ozil make more impact in the games now. So more options for him.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats great to hear. I don't know if Pep was also behind it, but if he was or wasn't I doubt he will sit Pique out for that in a game like this. I don't know if Alonso or Ramos had to sit out there first KO stage game last year for this and if they did the possibility for that to happen to Pique is still there, as Madrid/media will have complaints over it. If not I don't think it will be a big deal, the source is actually good, I've followed them before, but than again from now to El Clasico it can change.

I'd rather not reply to the posts concerning the Classico cause except lineup's issues/speculations, I think we covered everything on it. So I'll reply on the other parts.

I'll agree definitely on Torres' case. It's pretty clear to me that he won't make his breakthrough in Chelsea now. Except he begin scoring with ratios equivalent to a Messi/Ronaldo/Van Persie. Too few goals, too much waste and field damage done including 2 monstrous miss during matches.

That CL match is important but I don't think it will leave any moral impact on us. Except if we lose though where there'll be aftermaths. But a qualification over Group stages is a bit too much of a routine now and I don't think that will re-boost the players.

He's cocky but I find him pretty mature now over previous years. He understand his role in teamplay now and frankly, he knows that he can exceeds Messi right now. I don't want to re-start another 'Messi v/s Ronaldo' issue but hey, both players have exceptional skills, both players gel very well with their team style now, both are sub-par in their National teams and both have incredible goal ratios. The only way Messi wins more personal accolades is because Barcelona wins trophies; which Real don't. But anyways, this may change...On a final note, I liked how he owned the President of A.Madrid though. Even if I don't like Marcelo, he was getting arrogant and Ronaldo colded him well.

That's some interesting over Neymar. Hoep that unlike last year, I'll get the Team World Cup on TV. It will be captivating to see Neymar against a Top European team - especially Barcelona.

They shall increase the Ban indeed. Come to see of it, each League have their own personal cheating issues. Liga have their issues over wages, worktimes issues (like this Pique case) and their diving, EPL have its rough tackles and protection of referees over British players, Serie A have its betting and money scandals, Portugal/France/Brazil/Argentina leagues have problems with supporters riots and Germany/Holland leagues have problems in creating competitive teams on European scenes. But all are disgusting though.

Well, see the CL as example. Take 2008 (when United won the CL) - the Final was at Moskow. There was no rule where the hosting team - Moskow - gets to the Pot 1. It's all based on rankings over previous performances. Similarly, I don't think that teams like Poland or South Africa (no pun intended to the supporters) who's low on FIFA rankings get advantages by being in Pot 1. It makes some of the groups biased.

Yep, Chelsea finished first but they deserved it cause they dominated the match through and through. And with further bad news to the other strikers of Chelsea (Torres, Anelka, Kalou and Malouda), Drogba has once again proved that he's the better striker perhaps of the lot at Chelsea still. Though he's lost considerable impact.

You watched Milan and not Barca :| Anyways, didn't saw it but oh well...never mind.

The real shocker though was the non-qualification of Porto though. I really though that they'll easily pass through with a win and thus 1st place. They draw and now they finished 3rd. Oh well, United better take that as lesson U_U

Yes, Tevez is pretty much going to Milan but that's not all. As per a report, City have currently 63 players under Professional contracts and about 20 of them (including the likes of Tevez, Bridge, Kolo Toure ect...) will get sold or sent to loans in order to compensate a little bit the numerous arrivals in the last 2 years.

Well, waiting for the other CL results now...

Well, that's some interesting news. Well, I guess Pep will perhaps play his usual defense (Puyol-Pique-Alves-Abidal) against Madrid even if the likes of Puyol and Abidal are not at 100%. We'll see. The lineups of both teams will definitely be interesting. Mourinho too can spring up quite some surprises specially since now Benzema and Kaka are in much better shape than last years, there's Contreao who've arrived, Higuain and Ozil make more impact in the games now. So more options for him.
Agreed, we now just need to wait for after the game.

Torres can still pick up form, but its been too long and people will give up on him, not only for Chelsea, but Spain also. Villa is older and is over shadowed by Messi in Barca, but he still performs a lot better than Torres o club and national level. Torres was a speed demon/monster back in his prime time.

Well games on the rise, and I can't wait to watch City VS Bayern :p and GL to United in there game will try to keep tabs. Napoli also wants a win, because if City pulls a victory and Napoli pull a loss or a draw will crucial.

lol Watched it online at adthe its a great site with good quality (free also), if it doesn't show on your TV.

They will eventually, I've been watching a lot of different sports and they have gotten strict with rules, so eventually they will, but as of yet we have to deal with it now, at times it benefits our club lol

I personally don't really pay attention on the groups are and how biased things get in this TBH. I agree with you, but overall FIFA has a few changes they need to make.

I was at school they only had Milans/Chelsea games going on. I watched Barcas game the 2nd half, but Barca had pretty much there entire bench/B squad except for Pedro and Thaigo. I was impressed 4-0 win, they played brilliant and had a lot of chances. I was typing too much last night missed a few matches purposely :) and Barca is already thru waiting for KO.

Yes, It was depressing Porto hasn't lost any games except for ones at CL.

I can see Tevez getting in with Milan.

Well I typed this in a hurry getting a little late for the City and Bayern game :p

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man U and City are out!

This was one hell of a day 6 with OL also have a huge game winning 7-1 and the bettings they had 1% chance to win.

Europa CL looks like it will get interesting this season also :p

Last edited:

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manchester City VS Bayern Munich.... 2-0

Well this was actually a boring game...I watched first half and than switched to Madrid where I went back and forth between Man U game also.

City got a victory over Bayerns bunch and b team, but they still had to work for it even tho they had there starting line up.

It was funny everyone was watching the Napoli VS Villarreal at the stadium, if some how Napoli lost than Bayern would have given them one lol

Man U VS Basel

Well a disappointing exit, but I will leave this for Escorp to fill us in...

Today...

Barcelona VS Madrid, probably the biggest game to be played this year :p

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man U and City are out!

This was one hell of a day 6 with OL also have a huge game winning 7-1 and the bettings they had 1% chance to win.

Europa CL looks like it will get interesting this season also :p
Manchester City VS Bayern Munich.... 2-0

Well this was actually a boring game...I watched first half and than switched to Madrid where I went back and forth between Man U game also.

City got a victory over Bayerns bunch and b team, but they still had to work for it even tho they had there starting line up.

It was funny everyone was watching the Napoli VS Villarreal at the stadium, if some how Napoli lost than Bayern would have given them one lol

Man U VS Basel

Well a disappointing exit, but I will leave this for Escorp to fill us in...

Today...

Barcelona VS Madrid, probably the biggest game to be played this year :p
I decided to wait for Man U to win today so that I can be less angry over them (by 1% atleast) and also less embarrassed U_U Okay, good thing they won 4-1 against Wolves. (Brace for both Rooney and Nani) Arsenal and Liverpool each won 1-0 with V.Persie and Suarez goals respectively. Okay, let's go a bit more over the 'disastrous' side now and wait for El Classico.

Well, where to start...? Oh yeah, congrats to Basel to qualify themselves as well as Napoli, Lyon and CSKA Moskow.

United did a disastrous performance; more specifically - one of the worst second-half that I've seen from them. I'm serious, the second half against City was almost better U_U The first half was far from great but atleast we did shoot quite some times on goals and tried to control the match. The 2nd half was beyond pathetic where I almost wondered if they were hallucinating if they were seeing Basel as Barcelona (given the blue-red jersey) as they kept going backwards in defense while this was clearly the time to attack all-out.

This defeat is clearly SAF's fault this time. I don't really want to blame any players - though I'd like to know why some of you could already have gotten tired after 60 minutes while the crucial time started then. First of all, our midfield was inexistent. I like Jones but he isn't Mdf material. I don't understand why someone like Carrick/Fletcher were not playing while we needed someone to give a defensive solidity in midfield. We were not supposed to create SpongeBob's kind of holes in midfield where Nemo (Shakiri) could swim in his personal swimming pool.

That was the first lineup mistake that SAF made. Second was how he let someone like Giggs in midfield after 60th minute who was inexistant after that. If they sold the match to Basel, well, the money gained should be spent on a Creative Midfielder in January and if they did not sold the match and did that pathetic performance, well, they'll need to buy it even more U_U

There were many more mistakes by SAF. I'll just point the 2 other more striking of them - not making the right choice after Vidic's injury and not getting up during the match while United was sinking low as minutes were passing and were playing more calamitously.

Well, you were saying that the Cl match could be crucial and it was definitely. Now, they better won atleast the remaining matches in December (including Boxing Day) till some new signings come in. I expect atleast 3 signings; it's time to shop now. There are 2 worse news that also come with this elimination - Vidic is out for the season and we'll need to play on Thursdays which could be at times less that 48 hours before the next match.

City did well though. And could almost had gotten lucky cause' Napoli was playing quite ill-fully in that match but got lucky on a hopeful shot.

I was awestruck by Lyon. Which made me even wonder how we could not qualify ourselves. *sigh* But let's mention that the referee stole Ajax during Madrid's match. And if the 2 Ajax goals were not refused, I'm pretty sure that they could have gained a draw against B-Team Madrid which will have make them qualified despite Lyon's valiant performance.

Poor Lille too. With a victory over Trabzonspor, they could have been qualified but their draw gave them 4th place. Trabzonspor and Lille literally ruined their won qualifying chances by drawing (0-0); opening the doors for Moskow.

Can't freaking wait until the night!!!:D
Not long left now, and not to shovel under the carpet, Chelsea - City on Monday too. Exciting matches to look forward to indeed.
Yep indeed. Rooting for Chelsea obviously this Monday :p Note that day, ReLax, I'll support Torres on that day lol.

I'm adding nothing to the general debates right now, but I'm so freaking excited for the game tonight!

Go Barca!
You posted. Feel so honored. Yeah, also pretty excited for today's match.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Score prediction;

3-1 RM (Ronaldo before break, Higuain (or Benzema) in the middle of second half and Ronaldo right before the end, possibly on a counter attack from a Barca corner) - Barca (Messi, Fabregas, Xavi or Iniesta - early second half).

Could also be 2-1, but I believe Real will win this one if their performance holds up.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Score prediction;

3-1 RM (Ronaldo before break, Higuain (or Benzema) in the middle of second half and Ronaldo right before the end, possibly on a counter attack from a Barca corner) - Barca (Messi, Fabregas, Xavi or Iniesta - early second half).

Could also be 2-1, but I believe Real will win this one if their performance holds up.
Latest news from Bernabeu seems that Fab might not start the match. Sanchez might be preferred over him.

Same for Ozil where it seems Mourinho may add 3 Mdf rather than 2 Mdf and 1 one offensive midfielder. I hope Ozil plays though, he's a key to link Real's play whatever his defensive abilities. Let's see, it depends on how much gamble is Mourinho ready to take. Cause' we shall not forget that a draw will still be a very good result for Madrid -though I'd like them to win.