Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I think he/they mean is Barcelona are one of the best teams playing that style. I haven't really seen others use that style, but truth is Barcelona/Spain are using it quiet effectively which people admire and other teams want to play like they do. Man U aren't copying, but seeing how Barcelona always try winning back possession in opponents half, Man U has tried doing that which is paying up for them.

Well what can we say about ref? No point in arguing as it will lead to getting fined and suspension, but result will stay the same. FIFA really needs to do something about this.

Mou got a 2 match ban after the eye poking to Vilanova in the Super Spanish Cup. Vilanova also got a one match ban.

Scezeny is 21 and still has to learn more like De Gea. Scezeny isn't on De Gea level, but he can become great. I just read a interview where it says Scezeny dismissed Barcelona talks.

Milan lol you mean Bayern.

Tevez is leaving that is for certain, but I'm honestly not going to throw the full blame on him. He has accomplished a lot and done a lot for City. The way I see it as if Neymar joined Barcelona/Madrid and Messi/Ronaldo were treated like Tevez was things like this would happen. Augero came in and Tevez was thrown to the side and it has nothing to do with Augero just the staff. Tevez has been a goal scorer not just for his clubs but his nation also.

Yes, City defence was poor, thats why i said if they play Barcelona/Madrid/Milan/Manu what would happen? Their defence will struggle this year I believe (will be there downfall unless something is done with that).

Liverpool needs results this season, or Suarez will be gone next season. Man U will be challenged this season for sure. Chelsea is picking up and will be a good challenge for them all thought I believe Man U can take Man City on (FA Cup come back).
It's no copying or admiration - I call it as tactical analysis. :p

So you get 1 match ban if you receive an eye-poke too. xd lol

He dismissed the talks. Atleast, there are some player who still live on earth. Why should he clean the bench when there's no competition for his place at Arsenal; though Arsenal is losing steam and even his King Crown of North London to Tottenham.

Yeah, I meant Bayern :p I was a bit sleepy and perhaps mismatched my thoughts.

Well, it's not entirely his fault but in the overall situation, he's faulty at 75%.

1. His defense words by saying that he didn't hear Mancini's words in the match are really lame. I don't believe it.

2. He said he miss his family but his reason is childish. His interview at Argentina (after Copa America I think) is all revealing. When the interviewer asked Tevez if he misses his family in Manchester. Tevez replied "Yes I miss them but I can't do anything about it. There are only 2 restaurants in Manchester and it's boring. I mean, this is indecent. If he really cared about his family, he could have:

- Left City for Corinthians despite a lower salary. You could perhaps have accept to sacrifice a bit your salary for your family's love.
- Brought them to Manchester. It's poor to say there are 2 restaurant in Manchester which is nonsense. I'm sure he'll get some leisure tme with them nonetheless.
- Go somewhere else when leaving United. Why staying at such a "boring" place as Manchester.

3. His attitude towards City and Mancini during and before the match is not unjustified but nevertheless, it's wrong. Indeed, for someone of his level, professionalism is a strict minimum.

The only point for him is that he's damn skilled and wherever he played, he literally gave it his all on the pitch and for the club. Sure, no player is bigger than the club but perhaps, he deserved a bit more respect given his past achievements. I like him as player but this one sure shocked me. I wonder what's his future now?

As I said before, City's defense is not lame but it's like a Rugby teams defense. I know it will be an ugly football and I don't want to see injuries but if they play like how Madrid's defense play against Barca, few teams will have the guts to face City's defense. How many teams' feets will not tremble when before start of the match you see muscular heavy hitters like Micah Richards, Bridge, Nigel De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya Touré, Lescott, Kolarov, Onuhuha or Kolo Toure in front of you. It depends pn how they play but I think their defense will suffer less if they start some rough playing. It's a bit late to bring some rapid RB and LB as there are already some much defender in City.

Suarez won't leave Liverpool now. He'll stay quite some time as Torres did.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's no copying or admiration - I call it as tactical analysis. :p

So you get 1 match ban if you receive an eye-poke too. xd lol

He dismissed the talks. Atleast, there are some player who still live on earth. Why should he clean the bench when there's no competition for his place at Arsenal; though Arsenal is losing steam and even his King Crown of North London to Tottenham.

Yeah, I meant Bayern :p I was a bit sleepy and perhaps mismatched my thoughts.

Well, it's not entirely his fault but in the overall situation, he's faulty at 75%.

1. His defense words by saying that he didn't hear Mancini's words in the match are really lame. I don't believe it.

2. He said he miss his family but his reason is childish. His interview at Argentina (after Copa America I think) is all revealing. When the interviewer asked Tevez if he misses his family in Manchester. Tevez replied "Yes I miss them but I can't do anything about it. There are only 2 restaurants in Manchester and it's boring. I mean, this is indecent. If he really cared about his family, he could have:

- Left City for Corinthians despite a lower salary. You could perhaps have accept to sacrifice a bit your salary for your family's love.
- Brought them to Manchester. It's poor to say there are 2 restaurant in Manchester which is nonsense. I'm sure he'll get some leisure tme with them nonetheless.
- Go somewhere else when leaving United. Why staying at such a "boring" place as Manchester.

3. His attitude towards City and Mancini during and before the match is not unjustified but nevertheless, it's wrong. Indeed, for someone of his level, professionalism is a strict minimum.

The only point for him is that he's damn skilled and wherever he played, he literally gave it his all on the pitch and for the club. Sure, no player is bigger than the club but perhaps, he deserved a bit more respect given his past achievements. I like him as player but this one sure shocked me. I wonder what's his future now?

As I said before, City's defense is not lame but it's like a Rugby teams defense. I know it will be an ugly football and I don't want to see injuries but if they play like how Madrid's defense play against Barca, few teams will have the guts to face City's defense. How many teams' feets will not tremble when before start of the match you see muscular heavy hitters like Micah Richards, Bridge, Nigel De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya Touré, Lescott, Kolarov, Onuhuha or Kolo Toure in front of you. It depends pn how they play but I think their defense will suffer less if they start some rough playing. It's a bit late to bring some rapid RB and LB as there are already some much defender in City.

Suarez won't leave Liverpool now. He'll stay quite some time as Torres did.

You have the rights to believe what you want :p

Vilanova actually did/said something to Mou after the eye poke thats the reason you got the one match ban.

Arsenal will be back, atm Barcelona and Madrid are the places to be, also ManU and Man City.

He is at fault, but he doesn't know proper english, so mistranslation of things can always happen. He's had his chances thats for sure, but if he stayed he wants to be a part of City still. I believe Mancini is also at fault (Tevez and also Dezko). He (Mancini) reminds me of Benitez (Xabi and other Liverpool players) a little. I'm not going to say much about this as I'm not really keeping up with the story, but Tevez is official done in City.

Well we will see, Napoli seem more promising than Man City to me at the moment, lets see how Napoli does against Bayern.

England national team maybe getting rid of their coach/manager after the 2012 qualifiers. One of Liverpool/England defender, believes they should get an English coach/manager.

Suarez states in a recent interview that Liverpool will not catch up to ManU, Man City and Chelsea. They won't win the league title, but can still win some silverware this season and get 4th. He is being observed by Madrid and Barcelona. If Liverpool doesn't get back up, or at least make an improvement he like many others will leave to get some titles. This time he won't be as stupid as Torres.

Tomorrow there will be Euro qualifier and some will be interesting.

Ibra also is thinking of retirement.

Rooney got a red card for England national team (which was clearly his fault and a dirty foul)

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You have the rights to believe what you want :p

Vilanova actually did/said something to Mou after the eye poke thats the reason you got the one match ban.

Arsenal will be back, atm Barcelona and Madrid are the places to be, also ManU and Man City.

He is at fault, but he doesn't know proper english, so mistranslation of things can always happen. He's had his chances thats for sure, but if he stayed he wants to be a part of City still. I believe Mancini is also at fault (Tevez and also Dezko). He (Mancini) reminds me of Benitez (Xabi and other Liverpool players) a little. I'm not going to say much about this as I'm not really keeping up with the story, but Tevez is official done in City.

Well we will see, Napoli seem more promising than Man City to me at the moment, lets see how Napoli does against Bayern.

England national team maybe getting rid of their coach/manager after the 2012 qualifiers. One of Liverpool/England defender, believes they should get an English coach/manager.

Suarez states in a recent interview that Liverpool will not catch up to ManU, Man City and Chelsea. They won't win the league title, but can still win some silverware this season and get 4th. He is being observed by Madrid and Barcelona. If Liverpool doesn't get back up, or at least make an improvement he like many others will leave to get some titles. This time he won't be as stupid as Torres.

Tomorrow there will be Euro qualifier and some will be interesting.

Ibra also is thinking of retirement.

Rooney got a red card for England national team (which was clearly his fault and a dirty foul)

Does anyone really cares about Vilanova? :p

I don't quite agree with you. First of all, it's impossible for all Top players to leave their club and go to the Top5 clubs. Too many great players will get benched. I believe that for most players need some patience and that their time will come. Rushing it like Owen or Robinho might end it prematurely. As they say, better be a biggie among the minor team rather than a nobody in a big team. The same, I belive applies too Suarez. He's a promising player, don't ruin your chances by leaving Liverpool too soon.

I too believe, he's done at City. Still, banning him seems like a blessing in disguise for Tevez. he wanted to go since the beginning and excluding is in a way what he wanted. If City strives a bit with him, it will show that City is diplomatic towards the players full of ego and that, you aren't allowed to leave your club on simple childishness. Still, they are more clinging towards the adage "No player is better than the club." Time will tell if they were right but still for me, City is not yet a club as it is still in construction. Thus this adage doesn't really apply for a team like City too me. They don't have a history for that.

Napoli is an excellent team but only time will tell if they can keep up the pace.

Is there even some Liverpool players that are playing for England cause' England's team consists mostly of ManU, Chelsea and small EPL teams right now. That Rooney red card was silly but I'm happy for it in ManU's point of view. He'll have a well-deserved rest before attacking against Liverpool and then City.

Let's see how today's International matches will be...

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Does anyone really cares about Vilanova? :p

I don't quite agree with you. First of all, it's impossible for all Top players to leave their club and go to the Top5 clubs. Too many great players will get benched. I believe that for most players need some patience and that their time will come. Rushing it like Owen or Robinho might end it prematurely. As they say, better be a biggie among the minor team rather than a nobody in a big team. The same, I belive applies too Suarez. He's a promising player, don't ruin your chances by leaving Liverpool too soon.

I too believe, he's done at City. Still, banning him seems like a blessing in disguise for Tevez. he wanted to go since the beginning and excluding is in a way what he wanted. If City strives a bit with him, it will show that City is diplomatic towards the players full of ego and that, you aren't allowed to leave your club on simple childishness. Still, they are more clinging towards the adage "No player is better than the club." Time will tell if they were right but still for me, City is not yet a club as it is still in construction. Thus this adage doesn't really apply for a team like City too me. They don't have a history for that.

Napoli is an excellent team but only time will tell if they can keep up the pace.

Is there even some Liverpool players that are playing for England cause' England's team consists mostly of ManU, Chelsea and small EPL teams right now. That Rooney red card was silly but I'm happy for it in ManU's point of view. He'll have a well-deserved rest before attacking against Liverpool and then City.

Let's see how today's International matches will be...
Mostly because they are rumours. i.e. Madrid are supposedly going for J. Hernedez, Tevez, Neymar and so forth, all those players would welcome a Madrid move despite all the strikers Madrid already has. If Luis Suarez was offered I bet he would go or a few years dow the line regret it. Herendez is wanted by Mourinho tho.

On Tevez case it's already over as we know, but Tevez won't care because many clubs want him.

I know Carroll (Liverpool) is on England national team. I don't know if Gerrad retired, but if he hasn't will be back once he gets in shape.

Anyways todays international games seemed good all thought shocking results with Netherland and Protugal both losing, France drawing, and Spain, Germany, Italy won there matches.

This maybe Pep's last year with Barcelona. It was last year, but he signed jut for one more year and it seems like he's ready to move on we will see this year if Barcelona win everything or most of the things I think he'll stay, but if not possibilities of him moving on.

Also I just notice this, Man U has last the past 3 games in Enfield if I can remember correctly :p The upcoming big game this Sat. in EPL.

Also David Villa hit home the big 5-0 for his nation out of 80 games.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly because they are rumours. i.e. Madrid are supposedly going for J. Hernedez, Tevez, Neymar and so forth, all those players would welcome a Madrid move despite all the strikers Madrid already has. If Luis Suarez was offered I bet he would go or a few years dow the line regret it. Herendez is wanted by Mourinho tho.

On Tevez case it's already over as we know, but Tevez won't care because many clubs want him.

I know Carroll (Liverpool) is on England national team. I don't know if Gerrad retired, but if he hasn't will be back once he gets in shape.

Anyways todays international games seemed good all thought shocking results with Netherland and Protugal both losing, France drawing, and Spain, Germany, Italy won there matches.

This maybe Pep's last year with Barcelona. It was last year, but he signed jut for one more year and it seems like he's ready to move on we will see this year if Barcelona win everything or most of the things I think he'll stay, but if not possibilities of him moving on.

Also I just notice this, Man U has last the past 3 games in Enfield if I can remember correctly :p The upcoming big game this Sat. in EPL.

Also David Villa hit home the big 5-0 for his nation out of 80 games.
But not all will be wise moves. Okay, make list of the 10 players that are most plausible to leave before next season's start. I'll bet 1000 Kumi that atleast 5 out of those will stay. Agree?

Carroll is No.4 Striker in England or rather when he is selected. Rooney is No.1 followed by D. Bent and J. Defoe. So his opinion doesn't really count. In fact Welbeck and Sturridge are more seriously considered than him. ( ) Gerrard hasn't been on England's side since his drop of form. He'll come back too but he might be the unique one from Liverpool's side. Glen Johnson was RB during WC but now, Phil Jones/Smalling are taking his place. On Rooney's Red Card, I seriously believe, that the arrest of his father the night ago, played on his mind.

Portugal's losing was shocking. Danemark was all-out against Ronaldo and Co. though being at home. Play-off time for Portugal...
Netherlands played with a B Team with some youngsters and old players who barely play. I guess, a win didn't really matter to them though Germany and Spain both wanted their perfect record and they got it.
There's some Irish feeling from France's match. I won't start a referee politic debate again but that late penalty that Nasri got was very lucky and generous too. France started off brilliantly their Euro campaign under Laurent Blanc but ever since, there was that affair of Ethnic Minority Quota and the scandal that followed, there's been a significance decrease in producing good results.

I still doubt for Pep though I think the probability of him leaving increases each year.

And I think we lost the last 3 Games at Anfield (though I'm not sure for the 3rd one) but in the last 5 matches against Liverpool, we won 3 out 5.
Though it is at Anfield which is not lucky for ManU, I think it will be different (or atleast I hope :p) First, we're coming for the first time on Anfield as England's Most Prized Club, so that should play for us. Also, we're making our best start probably in years which ironically, is also among our worst schedule since years. We're favorites even at Anfield and even if we lost, we can still defeat City to catch up. Oh, Liverpool should be careful of the awakening of Rooney after that incident. I'd like to see Jones against Suarez too.

EDIT:

I didn't get your part on Villa...:|

Last edited:

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But not all will be wise moves. Okay, make list of the 10 players that are most plausible to leave before next season's start. I'll bet 1000 Kumi that atleast 5 out of those will stay. Agree?

Carroll is No.4 Striker in England or rather when he is selected. Rooney is No.1 followed by D. Bent and J. Defoe. So his opinion doesn't really count. In fact Welbeck and Sturridge are more seriously considered than him. ( ) Gerrard hasn't been on England's side since his drop of form. He'll come back too but he might be the unique one from Liverpool's side. Glen Johnson was RB during WC but now, Phil Jones/Smalling are taking his place. On Rooney's Red Card, I seriously believe, that the arrest of his father the night ago, played on his mind.

Portugal's losing was shocking. Danemark was all-out against Ronaldo and Co. though being at home. Play-off time for Portugal...
Netherlands played with a B Team with some youngsters and old players who barely play. I guess, a win didn't really matter to them though Germany and Spain both wanted their perfect record and they got it.
There's some Irish feeling from France's match. I won't start a referee politic debate again but that late penalty that Nasri got was very lucky and generous too. France started off brilliantly their Euro campaign under Laurent Blanc but ever since, there was that affair of Ethnic Minority Quota and the scandal that followed, there's been a significance decrease in producing good results.

I still doubt for Pep though I think the probability of him leaving increases each year.

And I think we lost the last 3 Games at Anfield (though I'm not sure for the 3rd one) but in the last 5 matches against Liverpool, we won 3 out 5.
Though it is at Anfield which is not lucky for ManU, I think it will be different (or atleast I hope :p) First, we're coming for the first time on Anfield as England's Most Prized Club, so that should play for us. Also, we're making our best start probably in years which ironically, is also among our worst schedule since years. We're favorites even at Anfield and even if we lost, we can still defeat City to catch up. Oh, Liverpool should be careful of the awakening of Rooney after that incident. I'd like to see Jones against Suarez too.

EDIT:

I didn't get your part on Villa...:|
lol depends 5 on the dot or even less than 5? I'm not saying all those strikers would go the clubs always make a huge list.

Manager, "if I don't get him, will go after him." And so forth.

It will also depend on the result of clubs which tempts players to stay or leave. I can see Cavani, Aguero, Silva, Suarez (maybe), RVP, Nani/Hernedez, Tevez will be gone for sure, Dzeko, Benzema/Higuain, Forlan, Etoo (Maybe some big clubs may want him), Rossi, Ibra, and Neymar (of course). This all depends on result, new transfers, and so on. I know you'll win because striker are always confused where they want to go and a lot of clubs other than Inter/Liverpool already have a good striker line up.

I wasn't too sure about him just saw him play for England, so thought there is a Liverpool player for England. It's like you said about Tevez, it's not professional and he has risked his national team. It's not easy to deal with the fact your father is arrested, but he needed to handle that in professional way. Anyways Spain VS England friendly will be coming in the net month or 2, can't wait for that.

Yeah, will be sad if Portugal doesn't make it to Euro, I rather have them there tbh. There are so many Portuguese on my street when Portugal win a game they go crazy drinking and honking lol

About France no comment, they have been dipping form and they will be in the same group with Spain not sure if its Euros or WC 2014. They (France) have some great players are there side.

Argentina lost to Veneuela in WC qualifier today. Barsil won there friendly today even giving a OG and Alves getting a red card.

LOL I meant Villa scored 50th goal for spain in 80 caps. He is the top scorer for Spain not sure if overall wise.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ronaldinho is in fact my favorite player and my futball inspiration. He's the reason barca is my favorite team and he's inspired a lot of my lil moves
He had about a good 2-3 years after that lost forms and now there are many others better than him. :p

I do believe tho he is world class and those 2-3 years he was simply amazing.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol depends 5 on the dot or even less than 5? I'm not saying all those strikers would go the clubs always make a huge list.

Manager, "if I don't get him, will go after him." And so forth.

It will also depend on the result of clubs which tempts players to stay or leave. I can see Cavani, Aguero, Silva, Suarez (maybe), RVP, Nani/Hernedez, Tevez will be gone for sure, Dzeko, Benzema/Higuain, Forlan, Etoo (Maybe some big clubs may want him), Rossi, Ibra, and Neymar (of course). This all depends on result, new transfers, and so on. I know you'll win because striker are always confused where they want to go and a lot of clubs other than Inter/Liverpool already have a good striker line up.

I wasn't too sure about him just saw him play for England, so thought there is a Liverpool player for England. It's like you said about Tevez, it's not professional and he has risked his national team. It's not easy to deal with the fact your father is arrested, but he needed to handle that in professional way. Anyways Spain VS England friendly will be coming in the net month or 2, can't wait for that.

Yeah, will be sad if Portugal doesn't make it to Euro, I rather have them there tbh. There are so many Portuguese on my street when Portugal win a game they go crazy drinking and honking lol

About France no comment, they have been dipping form and they will be in the same group with Spain not sure if its Euros or WC 2014. They (France) have some great players are there side.

Argentina lost to Veneuela in WC qualifier today. Barsil won there friendly today even giving a OG and Alves getting a red card.

LOL I meant Villa scored 50th goal for spain in 80 caps. He is the top scorer for Spain not sure if overall wise.
Let's see how many will go then.

Yep, Spain v.s England will good. Rooney will surely play it since he won't be in Group Stages at Euro.
The FA is supposed to plead to lessened the 3 match Ban. They make me laugh though. To me, it should be 2 match suspension but let's get it to the fact. When Rooney says "F*** You" on national TV, they suspend him for 2 matches for ManU and when he bad-tackles a player and gets 3 match suspension from UEFA, FA plead for his case. All those leagues are so much influenced by their countries' higher-ups.

I'm in no mood for France either. Here, , atleast it's something funnier than France stuff.

Oh, I see. Well, impressive indeed by Villa.

Ronaldinho is in fact my favorite player and my futball inspiration. He's the reason barca is my favorite team and he's inspired a lot of my lil moves
Ronaldinho remains amongst my favorites. Whether he dipped form or whatever, the fact is that dribbling-wise, no one can dribbles like him according to me.

On Dribble-wise only, he's an Epitome in that domain to me.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's see how many will go then.

Yep, Spain v.s England will good. Rooney will surely play it since he won't be in Group Stages at Euro.
The FA is supposed to plead to lessened the 3 match Ban. They make me laugh though. To me, it should be 2 match suspension but let's get it to the fact. When Rooney says "F*** You" on national TV, they suspend him for 2 matches for ManU and when he bad-tackles a player and gets 3 match suspension from UEFA, FA plead for his case. All those leagues are so much influenced by their countries' higher-ups.

I'm in no mood for France either. Here, , atleast it's something funnier than France stuff.

Oh, I see. Well, impressive indeed by Villa.
Yeah I just read that lol

Rooney will play for sure, as a result in that game will give them great confidence in up coming Euros. Well thats UEFA for you, they make the decision around here. I have to agree with the 3 game suspension being too much, but the foul was no better. England will have to fight to stay in till the KO rounds for Rooney to return.

Hahahha Giggs...I just read that also earlier today.

Villa is impressive and the best striker in Spain, so far.

Messi stunned....

Also sad news with Argentina, as they lost to Venezuela for the first time 1-0 in the Brasil WC qualifier. Messi and co will be criticized a lot for this.

Ronaldinho is also doing well in Brasil club and he scored to help Brasil win a friendly VS Mexico, while Brasil had 10 men (D. Alves got red carded).

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I just read that lol

Rooney will play for sure, as a result in that game will give them great confidence in up coming Euros. Well thats UEFA for you, they make the decision around here. I have to agree with the 3 game suspension being too much, but the foul was no better. England will have to fight to stay in till the KO rounds for Rooney to return.

Hahahha Giggs...I just read that also earlier today.

Villa is impressive and the best striker in Spain, so far.

Messi stunned....

Also sad news with Argentina, as they lost to Venezuela for the first time 1-0 in the Brasil WC qualifier. Messi and co will be criticized a lot for this.

Ronaldinho is also doing well in Brasil club and he scored to help Brasil win a friendly VS Mexico, while Brasil had 10 men (D. Alves got red carded).
O-o

Well, the foul was useless but the player did not get injured and there are worst fouls before than that, that's why 3-match seems excessive. What's saddening for Rooney is that he did the foul just when Capello was thinking to put him as England's captain for Euro.

Also, that scene of Rooney created much hate around him and ManU too (I wonder why) worldwide and in England.

That scene of Giggs deserved an award. It was hilarious.

Well, it happens but I can't really search for analysis in that match since I didn't seen it. It's funny and ironic that as Messi improves with Barca, he regresses with Argentina.

Good news for Ronaldinho then. Brazil too is a bit in a construction phase right now after the poor WC. But they have lots of promising young players just like Spain, so I think, they'll get it right slowly.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rooney plays crap in an England shirt. The only reason capello plays him is cause he's a talisman and people think of him as a national icon, yet I can't recall him doing anything outstanding while wearing an English shirt. Personally, I'd have a defoe + bent pairing. Defoe seems more eager to do well for England, rather than Wayne who just seems to run around aimlessly and get's angry when things don't go his way.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rooney plays crap in an England shirt. The only reason capello plays him is cause he's a talisman and people think of him as a national icon, yet I can't recall him doing anything outstanding while wearing an English shirt. Personally, I'd have a defoe + bent pairing. Defoe seems more eager to do well for England, rather than Wayne who just seems to run around aimlessly and get's angry when things don't go his way.
I agree with him being here mostly because of his status and having done few achievements for England - except perhaps his large goal scoring in WC 2010 Qualifiers. Too bad that before WC Group stages, he got injured. But it's unarguable that doing good in Qualifiers only for a World-Class player is a real paucity in terms of achievement.

Right now, I'll still let him though but rather as Offensive Midfielder. I'd rather have a 4-1-3-2 where there's one defensive midfielder in front of the defense (Barry/Milner/Gerrard/Lampard/Parker) and have 2 offensives winger (Young and Walcott) and Rooney (Offensive midfielder) as play-makers. The Bent/Caroll and Defoe/Walcott sounds good.

Rooney will be much better with a Midfielder's skill cause' not only he got the ability to act as a solid play-maker that he usually does in ManU but unlike some midfielders like Lampard, atleast Rooney is someone who runs on the field like a midfielder should and will make proper quick defensive measures in case of opponents' counter.

Moreover, it's not only Rooney who got problems with England. Few of those England players have been proficient with the National Team as much as they have been in their Clubs. No need to give a list cause' the list included almost everyone. There's no teamwork just like Argentina, Portugal, Italy or France. These are all teams with good potential but poor teamwork and unstable consistency. Those 2 factors which are key to WC's Top 3 - Spain, Holland and Germany.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O-o

Well, the foul was useless but the player did not get injured and there are worst fouls before than that, that's why 3-match seems excessive. What's saddening for Rooney is that he did the foul just when Capello was thinking to put him as England's captain for Euro.

Also, that scene of Rooney created much hate around him and ManU too (I wonder why) worldwide and in England.

That scene of Giggs deserved an award. It was hilarious.

Well, it happens but I can't really search for analysis in that match since I didn't seen it. It's funny and ironic that as Messi improves with Barca, he regresses with Argentina.

Good news for Ronaldinho then. Brazil too is a bit in a construction phase right now after the poor WC. But they have lots of promising young players just like Spain, so I think, they'll get it right slowly.
The way I look at it, Rooney got the three match ban due to that tackle being purposely done than an accident (as we know what he is going through with his father). Anyways not like England are going to win or stand a chance especially with Spain, Germany, and Netherlands being favs.

Welcome to the club, a certain scene of a players puts the hate on a club, don't you just love it? The same with Barcelona 2-3 players dive the entire club gets hated for it.

Giggs is a player, 3 girls at once (his wife, his brothers wife, and Miss Wales)? At 37 years old!! LOL

Messi is currently the best in the world as everyone knows him, that is why he gets criticized a lot. What has Ronlado, Benzema, Higuain, Aguero, Rooney, Cole, Lampard, Terry, Gerrad, Pepe, D. Alves, Mercelo, Di Maria, Vidic, Rio, Rossi, Sanchez, Dezko, Giggs, Dafoe, Owen and so forth done for their nations? Oh, thats right....Nothing. All these guys can perform for there clubs, but not nation. Argentina as a whole is flopping you can't except one person to carry the team. I mean even Pele and Maradona had a decent team to work with when they had their success.

I will cover some fixtures over this past weekend.

Barcelona VS Racing 3-0

Well Barcelona won this game 3-0, it was a special one for Messi as he scored two goals and now is the second top scorer for the club. Xavi added a goal also and Inesita with an assist on his return.

Real Madrid VS Betis - 4-1

Higuain added another hat trick to his list, I think thats 3 in 4 games? he had one before the international break and than one with Argentina and another after the break. I remember last year I had a lot of hope for Higuain, but after his injury never thought he'd be back in shape like this and now he is on fire (one of my personally favs in Madrid). Kaka is also rising and he had a goal to his name. He had an standing ovation when he was getting subbed. it seems Ronaldo is sharing the ball now a days.

Mou is gonna have some trouble, Kaka, Nuri, Ozil, Di Maria? who to pick!

Inter VS Catania - 2-1

Sadly they fellow again 2-1...no chance for them to capture league? Maybe? Maybe not.

AC Milan VS Parma - 3-0

They walked a way with a victory..finally.

Bayern VS Hertha - 4-0

They seem to be getting deadly idk why, but I got this strong feeling Bayern will be either in finals or at least semi-final giving us a great match in UEFA.

Liverpool VS Man U - 1-1

Well not much to say about this...both teams had some players sitting on the bench and Man u having the strongest bench there. Suarez had a good chance, but couldn't capitalize. Da Gea once again silencing critics with a good performance IMO. Also Evra has said that Suarez throw the N word towards him about more than 10 times that game, I guess there is an investigation on this and Evra has made these false accusations before so we will see. I'll leave the rest you Escorp.

Man. City VS Aston Villa - 4-1

What can be said...They finally pulled away from Man U and will face off this weekend? We will see who the top dog is, I'm hoping to see result from Man City

Chelsea VS Everton - 3-1

Is it me, or is the team better without Torres? 8 goals in the past 2 games LOL they have been on fire recently and they wish they could get that game back VS Man U.

Arsenal VS Sunderland - 2-1

Well the gunners seem to be rising they have won 4 of the last 5 games, so good to see results.

UEFA:

Man U VS Galati - 2-0

Galati played well to keep themselves in for about 60 mins till the PK came, actually both goals scored by Man u came from PK, lucky for them and Vidic also received a red. I think the last PK shouldn't have been given, because Rooney could have stayed up, but oh well thats football.

Napoli VS Bayern - 1-1

Really? Bayern first goal scored against them away from home. Neuer was at one point 1000+ mins without conceding a goal. Napoli is fighting I can see Bayern and Napoli advancing from this group, all though city better get results the next game against both.

Real Madrid VS Lyon - 4-0

Khedira? Really? first goal after a whole season and a bit longer. He didn't seems so surprised it was like if he scores on regular basis LOL...I knew Madrid will take this, this group is pretty much theirs and i doubt they will even lose a game.

Inter VS Lille

Well they lost the Serie A fixture, but manage to win their group fixtures for CL, at least some good news for their fans.

Man city VS Villarreal - 2-1

An own goal levelled it for Man city as they were trailing, and than Aguero got subbed on after coming back from an injury and scored in the 90th min to give Man City their first CL victory. Aguero will be Man U's threat IMO for this up coming clash in EPL.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way I look at it, Rooney got the three match ban due to that tackle being purposely done than an accident (as we know what he is going through with his father). Anyways not like England are going to win or stand a chance especially with Spain, Germany, and Netherlands being favs.

Welcome to the club, a certain scene of a players puts the hate on a club, don't you just love it? The same with Barcelona 2-3 players dive the entire club gets hated for it.

Giggs is a player, 3 girls at once (his wife, his brothers wife, and Miss Wales)? At 37 years old!! LOL

Messi is currently the best in the world as everyone knows him, that is why he gets criticized a lot. What has Ronlado, Benzema, Higuain, Aguero, Rooney, Cole, Lampard, Terry, Gerrad, Pepe, D. Alves, Mercelo, Di Maria, Vidic, Rio, Rossi, Sanchez, Dezko, Giggs, Dafoe, Owen and so forth done for their nations? Oh, thats right....Nothing. All these guys can perform for there clubs, but not nation. Argentina as a whole is flopping you can't except one person to carry the team. I mean even Pele and Maradona had a decent team to work with when they had their success.

I will cover some fixtures over this past weekend.

Barcelona VS Racing 3-0

Well Barcelona won this game 3-0, it was a special one for Messi as he scored two goals and now is the second top scorer for the club. Xavi added a goal also and Inesita with an assist on his return.

Real Madrid VS Betis - 4-1

Higuain added another hat trick to his list, I think thats 3 in 4 games? he had one before the international break and than one with Argentina and another after the break. I remember last year I had a lot of hope for Higuain, but after his injury never thought he'd be back in shape like this and now he is on fire (one of my personally favs in Madrid). Kaka is also rising and he had a goal to his name. He had an standing ovation when he was getting subbed. it seems Ronaldo is sharing the ball now a days.

Mou is gonna have some trouble, Kaka, Nuri, Ozil, Di Maria? who to pick!

Inter VS Catania - 2-1

Sadly they fellow again 2-1...no chance for them to capture league? Maybe? Maybe not.

AC Milan VS Parma - 3-0

They walked a way with a victory..finally.

Bayern VS Hertha - 4-0

They seem to be getting deadly idk why, but I got this strong feeling Bayern will be either in finals or at least semi-final giving us a great match in UEFA.

Liverpool VS Man U - 1-1

Well not much to say about this...both teams had some players sitting on the bench and Man u having the strongest bench there. Suarez had a good chance, but couldn't capitalize. Da Gea once again silencing critics with a good performance IMO. Also Evra has said that Suarez throw the N word towards him about more than 10 times that game, I guess there is an investigation on this and Evra has made these false accusations before so we will see. I'll leave the rest you Escorp.

Man. City VS Aston Villa - 4-1

What can be said...They finally pulled away from Man U and will face off this weekend? We will see who the top dog is, I'm hoping to see result from Man City

Chelsea VS Everton - 3-1

Is it me, or is the team better without Torres? 8 goals in the past 2 games LOL they have been on fire recently and they wish they could get that game back VS Man U.

Arsenal VS Sunderland - 2-1

Well the gunners seem to be rising they have won 4 of the last 5 games, so good to see results.

UEFA:

Man U VS Galati - 2-0

Galati played well to keep themselves in for about 60 mins till the PK came, actually both goals scored by Man u came from PK, lucky for them and Vidic also received a red. I think the last PK shouldn't have been given, because Rooney could have stayed up, but oh well thats football.

Napoli VS Bayern - 1-1

Really? Bayern first goal scored against them away from home. Neuer was at one point 1000+ mins without conceding a goal. Napoli is fighting I can see Bayern and Napoli advancing from this group, all though city better get results the next game against both.

Khedira? Really? first goal after a whole season and a bit longer. He didn't seems so surprised it was like if he scores on regular basis LOL...I knew Madrid will take this, this group is pretty much theirs and i doubt they will even lose a game.

Inter VS Lille

Well they lost the Serie A fixture, but manage to win their group fixtures for CL, at least some good news for their fans.

An own goal levelled it for Man city as they were trailing, and than Aguero got subbed on after coming back from an injury and scored in the 90th min to give Man City their first CL victory. Aguero will be Man U's threat IMO for this up coming clash in EPL.

You're a bit harsh against England. They're not that bad and have winners' potential in my eyes. Don't forget that they perhaps could have win it against Germany in WC if there wasn't that referee blindness.

And you won't get me with that excuse :p Barca's diving is a constant issue while this foul by Rooney is just a one-time event.

Giggs is the voice of the Power of the Youth Old. xD

And still I agree with some players like Giggs, Dzeko, CR7, Vidic ect... But teams like Argentina and England got less excuses.

They can't say to have only one genius when they have a multitudes of World Class players in their teams.

I'll talk about United v/s Liverpool (since you left it to me anyways) and CL matches only.

United v/s Liverpool

Liverpool didn't have players on the bench to the contrary of ManU. United had a royal bench - Rooney, Nani, Chicharito, Berbatov, Valencia. Holy Sh!t. That was crazy. And De Gea didn't just put up a good performance. He was selected as man of the Match. And I'll get a bit into the match's analysis.

United entered Anfield's with a mindset - Not to Lose. It was pretty clear with 5 Defenders. In fact, despite Liverpool's domination, United still showed very interesting pressure plays and counters. Ferguson's plan was good though. He wanted to keep putting fatigue onto Liverpool players by forcing them into offense before entering his 3 Offense Jokers in the last 20 Mins. But just like fate (and referee) won't allow it, Adams gained a free-kick by a wonderful dive. Gerrard converted that free-kick based on a non-existent foul just when Rooney and Co. were going to enter. This forced United to fight for the equalizer instead of 3 points. All-in-all, for the effort, Liverpool deserved the 3 points but United too deserved it with their tactic which without that dive will have worked.

Onto, that allegations by Evra. I think it might be true. I love Suarez as a player but this isn't the first time. He also was alleged with those racial slurs in the match against Ghana at WC. He's also of provocative nature as shown with his joy during the PK miss after he put the hand. I got no proof but Evra though is provocative too, knows the EPL for begin here since years and I don't think he'll make fake accusations. It's gotta be true but that's the FA's job to investigate on. It's sad for football if it's proven true though.

Man U VS Galati - 2-0

Well, the match was hard since Galati defended well. The 2 PKs are justified in my eyes though. Rooney didn't really dive in the last one. He didn't even raise his hands to influence referee's decision. It was legitimate and the defender who makes the foul clearly was expressing that he knew he made a foul. The red for Vidic was harsh to me. It was a dangerous tackle but it was something that was more of a misjudgment that of malicious intention. But, oh well...it's football like you said.

Napoli VS Bayern - 1-1

Napoli is damn good. That's all I've got to say.

Well, Khedira's 1st goal is also due to an golden pass by Benzema. Benzema did an exceptional match overall. Hats-off to Mourinho. When asked why he chosen Benzema over Higuain who's been collecting hat-tricks, he replied that he knew Lyon was going to defend and since Higuain is dangerous in through-balls, it was better to put a forward like Benzema in this match who's better technically. The result is a crushing 4-0. They are indeed becoming more like a team with Ronaldo playing for Madrid and not Madrid playing for CR7.

Inter VS Lille - 1-0

I pity Lille. They did 3 good matches and are perhaps the French side showing the best sides of them in CL this year but they are last of their groups. I guess the cruel lack of experience is costly to them. Inter put a wonderful goal though there were mistakes by Lille's defense in this match. Afterwards, despite fantastic attack display by Lille, the ferocious Inter's defense and great Julio Cesar got the 1-0 lead in tact.

And paradoxically, it's Aguero. Well, I always root for all English teams in CL anyways (until they clash against ManU), so I'm happy that they win.

Let's see against ManU...It will show if that 1 point grabbed at Anfield is precious or not. If they lost against Liverpool and win against City, ManU will have been again on Top but on Goal Average only. Now if they win, they best City by 1 point.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're a bit harsh against England. They're not that bad and have winners' potential in my eyes. Don't forget that they perhaps could have win it against Germany in WC if there wasn't that referee blindness.

And you won't get me with that excuse :p Barca's diving is a constant issue while this foul by Rooney is just a one-time event.

Giggs is the voice of the Power of the Youth Old. xD

And still I agree with some players like Giggs, Dzeko, CR7, Vidic ect... But teams like Argentina and England got less excuses.

They can't say to have only one genius when they have a multitudes of World Class players in their teams.

I'll talk about United v/s Liverpool (since you left it to me anyways) and CL matches only.

United v/s Liverpool

Liverpool didn't have players on the bench to the contrary of ManU. United had a royal bench - Rooney, Nani, Chicharito, Berbatov, Valencia. Holy Sh!t. That was crazy. And De Gea didn't just put up a good performance. He was selected as man of the Match. And I'll get a bit into the match's analysis.

United entered Anfield's with a mindset - Not to Lose. It was pretty clear with 5 Defenders. In fact, despite Liverpool's domination, United still showed very interesting pressure plays and counters. Ferguson's plan was good though. He wanted to keep putting fatigue onto Liverpool players by forcing them into offense before entering his 3 Offense Jokers in the last 20 Mins. But just like fate (and referee) won't allow it, Adams gained a free-kick by a wonderful dive. Gerrard converted that free-kick based on a non-existent foul just when Rooney and Co. were going to enter. This forced United to fight for the equalizer instead of 3 points. All-in-all, for the effort, Liverpool deserved the 3 points but United too deserved it with their tactic which without that dive will have worked.

Onto, that allegations by Evra. I think it might be true. I love Suarez as a player but this isn't the first time. He also was alleged with those racial slurs in the match against Ghana at WC. He's also of provocative nature as shown with his joy during the PK miss after he put the hand. I got no proof but Evra though is provocative too, knows the EPL for begin here since years and I don't think he'll make fake accusations. It's gotta be true but that's the FA's job to investigate on. It's sad for football if it's proven true though.

Man U VS Galati - 2-0

Well, the match was hard since Galati defended well. The 2 PKs are justified in my eyes though. Rooney didn't really dive in the last one. He didn't even raise his hands to influence referee's decision. It was legitimate and the defender who makes the foul clearly was expressing that he knew he made a foul. The red for Vidic was harsh to me. It was a dangerous tackle but it was something that was more of a misjudgment that of malicious intention. But, oh well...it's football like you said.

Napoli VS Bayern - 1-1

Napoli is damn good. That's all I've got to say.

Well, Khedira's 1st goal is also due to an golden pass by Benzema. Benzema did an exceptional match overall. Hats-off to Mourinho. When asked why he chosen Benzema over Higuain who's been collecting hat-tricks, he replied that he knew Lyon was going to defend and since Higuain is dangerous in through-balls, it was better to put a forward like Benzema in this match who's better technically. The result is a crushing 4-0. They are indeed becoming more like a team with Ronaldo playing for Madrid and not Madrid playing for CR7.

Inter VS Lille - 1-0

I pity Lille. They did 3 good matches and are perhaps the French side showing the best sides of them in CL this year but they are last of their groups. I guess the cruel lack of experience is costly to them. Inter put a wonderful goal though there were mistakes by Lille's defense in this match. Afterwards, despite fantastic attack display by Lille, the ferocious Inter's defense and great Julio Cesar got the 1-0 lead in tact.

And paradoxically, it's Aguero. Well, I always root for all English teams in CL anyways (until they clash against ManU), so I'm happy that they win.

Let's see against ManU...It will show if that 1 point grabbed at Anfield is precious or not. If they lost against Liverpool and win against City, ManU will have been again on Top but on Goal Average only. Now if they win, they best City by 1 point.
I know, I'm underrating England national team, but I guess we will see what they can do this Euro and WC.

Oh shoot, i thought I could get you their... :p

Anything Barcelona does, it's considered a crime against football, it's because they are the best team in the world (atm) and everyone hates the best team in the world besides their fans. When Cristiano Ronaldo was the best in the Premier League in 2006-07, he was hated, now it's Barcelona, but it can't be Messi because he doesn't dive (rarely), so they try to find someone else like Dani Alves and Pedro to hit at (Sergio B is a diver).

A Madrid supporter who is a friend of mine, laughs a this when we talk about it, because he states that Madrid/Mou started this against Barcelona, at first they (Barcelona) were like every other successful club, and getting lucky with certain calls, but now every foul isn't a foul, but a dive (from Barcelona) in the watchers eyes. He is a die hard fan and has never felt down about Madrid. His family has been a fan of madrid for over 50 years! :eek: but he still respects all Spanish club and he brought up a good question, that I couldn't answer.

The question was, "What UEFA, Euro, and WC campaign have you seen where a team ended up winning due to a bad call (dive, PK, red card, offside call, and so on) the finals or at least what teams got screwed from proceeding, because of that?"

About 80-90% of campaigns at least one team get screwed over. I mean, there must be a successful one that has taken place, but I think majority haven't (a least n the eye of media and fans who boost these conspiracies) look at France vs Italy in 2006? Uruguay VS Ghana 2010?, or like you said Germany VS England 2010?

The list can go on majority of the times these big matches get called by Ref and fans blame them at the end. Chelsea VS Man U, this season many think Chelsea were cheated and refs favoured Man U. Barcelona whooped madrid ass 5-0, and Madrid started blaming them for dives, when Madrid is clearly known for playing aggressively. If not for that it's more like they (Barcelona) get ref influences. It's a never ending saga, tomorrow when Madrid/Man U/Chelsea/Bayern/Milan, or even City, they like Barcelona will also be tagged with something.

Man U VS Liverpool:

Yes, it was a good game, and the Suarez part is true, but I doubt it he wouldn't unless he wants a suspension.

That dive you spoke of many didn't consider it a dive, this is what I meant from fan perspective, even the commentators called it a foul.

Man U VS Galati

I'm not saying, Rooney dived, but he could have kept his feet thats all. He didn't rise his hand while on the ground doesn't necessarily mean its a foul. I mean, I can simply say Rooney knew he went down to early looked at the ref to see if he'd get a PK and if not he'd jump back up and try getting the ball back. That's all. This has happen with Messi, when he's been cleaned tackle he'd assume to get a foul looks at the ref without complaining than gets back up and many others have done it.

Madrid have listen to Xavi :p He did tell them after a close game (Barcelona winning) in the Spanish cup that Madrid would be stronger as a team and now Mou's boys are playing as a team not as Ronaldo.

Napoli may eliminate City from this group.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, I'm underrating England national team, but I guess we will see what they can do this Euro and WC.

Oh shoot, i thought I could get you their... :p

Anything Barcelona does, it's considered a crime against football, it's because they are the best team in the world (atm) and everyone hates the best team in the world besides their fans. When Cristiano Ronaldo was the best in the Premier League in 2006-07, he was hated, now it's Barcelona, but it can't be Messi because he doesn't dive (rarely), so they try to find someone else like Dani Alves and Pedro to hit at (Sergio B is a diver).

A Madrid supporter who is a friend of mine, laughs a this when we talk about it, because he states that Madrid/Mou started this against Barcelona, at first they (Barcelona) were like every other successful club, and getting lucky with certain calls, but now every foul isn't a foul, but a dive (from Barcelona) in the watchers eyes. He is a die hard fan and has never felt down about Madrid. His family has been a fan of madrid for over 50 years! :eek: but he still respects all Spanish club and he brought up a good question, that I couldn't answer.

The question was, "What UEFA, Euro, and WC campaign have you seen where a team ended up winning due to a bad call (dive, PK, red card, offside call, and so on) the finals or at least what teams got screwed from proceeding, because of that?"

About 80-90% of campaigns at least one team get screwed over. I mean, there must be a successful one that has taken place, but I think majority haven't (a least n the eye of media and fans who boost these conspiracies) look at France vs Italy in 2006? Uruguay VS Ghana 2010?, or like you said Germany VS England 2010?

The list can go on majority of the times these big matches get called by Ref and fans blame them at the end. Chelsea VS Man U, this season many think Chelsea were cheated and refs favoured Man U. Barcelona whooped madrid ass 5-0, and Madrid started blaming them for dives, when Madrid is clearly known for playing aggressively. If not for that it's more like they (Barcelona) get ref influences. It's a never ending saga, tomorrow when Madrid/Man U/Chelsea/Bayern/Milan, or even City, they like Barcelona will also be tagged with something.

Man U VS Liverpool:

Yes, it was a good game, and the Suarez part is true, but I doubt it he wouldn't unless he wants a suspension.

That dive you spoke of many didn't consider it a dive, this is what I meant from fan perspective, even the commentators called it a foul.

Man U VS Galati

I'm not saying, Rooney dived, but he could have kept his feet thats all. He didn't rise his hand while on the ground doesn't necessarily mean its a foul. I mean, I can simply say Rooney knew he went down to early looked at the ref to see if he'd get a PK and if not he'd jump back up and try getting the ball back. That's all. This has happen with Messi, when he's been cleaned tackle he'd assume to get a foul looks at the ref without complaining than gets back up and many others have done it.

Madrid have listen to Xavi :p He did tell them after a close game (Barcelona winning) in the Spanish cup that Madrid would be stronger as a team and now Mou's boys are playing as a team not as Ronaldo.

Napoli may eliminate City from this group.

We'll see...

Lol...

Well, it's fact in football - success breeds more hate. And both Barca and ManU are being hated for being the best in the last 5 years. even Madrid, City and Chelsea are hated only because they have the potential to buy players.

That question is awesome (thanks for sharing). I look at it blankly to think of an answer and he's right as I can't really remember a campaign that wasn't f**ked up in a way or the other.

That dive from Adams is 10 times more of a dive than that of Rooney against Galati. Adams already started to swim into the grass when he saw Ferdinand rushing to him and Ferdinand just scratched his shoes when Adams was already half-way bent towards the ground. Then, just useless pressure onto asking that non-existant foul from the referee which he granted. All the commentators I heard in that match of Liverpool against ManU seemed anti-United as soon as United started the match. The hate generated from England's match and Rooney's biased even the commentators. So frankly, I don't care about them.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

We'll see...

Lol...

Well, it's fact in football - success breeds more hate. And both Barca and ManU are being hated for being the best in the last 5 years. even Madrid, City and Chelsea are hated only because they have the potential to buy players.

That question is awesome (thanks for sharing). I look at it blankly to think of an answer and he's right as I can't really remember a campaign that wasn't f**ked up in a way or the other.

That dive from Adams is 10 times more of a dive than that of Rooney against Galati. Adams already started to swim into the grass when he saw Ferdinand rushing to him and Ferdinand just scratched his shoes when Adams was already half-way bent towards the ground. Then, just useless pressure onto asking that non-existant foul from the referee which he granted. All the commentators I heard in that match of Liverpool against ManU seemed anti-United as soon as United started the match. The hate generated from England's match and Rooney's biased even the commentators. So frankly, I don't care about them.
I agree with that.

Yeah, at least not in our time, but i doubt in the past it was like that too, as it seemed worser than this. I use to hear all kind of stuff for certain players being taken out by the mafia (from their nation) due to a PK miss or a open chance miss in the past.

I'm not saying it wasn't a dive, but people look at it in a different way. It's a fans look on the tackle/foul. The goal was also Giggs fault, if he didn't move ball would have hit the wall instead he just gave Gerrad that goal and confused De Gea, all though Suarez dance was funny LOL

Anyways, Man U are second and have a possibility of being eliminated if Benfica and Basel play there heart, but thats unlikely if anything is possible Man U may finish second, but even than they have possibility of being paired with Barcelona, Milan, Madrid, Chelsea, and Bayern in KO stage, all though a win against these teams will only boost confidence.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with that.

Yeah, at least not in our time, but i doubt in the past it was like that too, as it seemed worser than this. I use to hear all kind of stuff for certain players being taken out by the mafia (from their nation) due to a PK miss or a open chance miss in the past.

I'm not saying it wasn't a dive, but people look at it in a different way. It's a fans look on the tackle/foul. The goal was also Giggs fault, if he didn't move ball would have hit the wall instead he just gave Gerrad that goal and confused De Gea, all though Suarez dance was funny LOL

Anyways, Man U are second and have a possibility of being eliminated if Benfica and Basel play there heart, but thats unlikely if anything is possible Man U may finish second, but even than they have possibility of being paired with Barcelona, Milan, Madrid, Chelsea, and Bayern in KO stage, all though a win against these teams will only boost confidence.
Yeah and don't forget there weren't 4-5 referees either. But I wonder if I'm wrong but though corruption and mistakes were always there, I think the 1st big case of referee misjudgment that showed to everyone how a referee can change the match, was in the England Final Win when the ball never seemed to pass the goaline entirely. Well, Europe changed a bit but there are countries where underworld and gangsters/mafia threats still exist.

I know it was Giggs' fault but that free-kick should never have been given whatsoever but oh well, as I said, that 1point was precious. Also, with the 3 point, Liverpool could have entered the Top4 but with a draw, they didn't. As for United, they can still grab the 1st place against City this week-end. It's more of a 1 point gain for United and 2 Point Loss for Liverpool in a way.

We'll see. United can still clinch some good victories. And also, being first could prove to be a poisoned gift for someone. Imagine yourself - struggling yourself to gain a 1st place, only to end up being placed against Milan or Barcelona. Luck is also a crucial factor in this draw like always. Teams like Marseille, APOEL, Zenit or Leverkusen may still put some upsets and may also finish first in their groups which could be interesting draws for some 2nd placed teams. Fingers crossed so that I don't get another Barca v/s Arsenal cause I'm tired of their clashes now.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah and don't forget there weren't 4-5 referees either. But I wonder if I'm wrong but though corruption and mistakes were always there, I think the 1st big case of referee misjudgment that showed to everyone how a referee can change the match, was in the England Final Win when the ball never seemed to pass the goaline entirely. Well, Europe changed a bit but there are countries where underworld and gangsters/mafia threats still exist.

I know it was Giggs' fault but that free-kick should never have been given whatsoever but oh well, as I said, that 1point was precious. Also, with the 3 point, Liverpool could have entered the Top4 but with a draw, they didn't. As for United, they can still grab the 1st place against City this week-end. It's more of a 1 point gain for United and 2 Point Loss for Liverpool in a way.

We'll see. United can still clinch some good victories. And also, being first could prove to be a poisoned gift for someone. Imagine yourself - struggling yourself to gain a 1st place, only to end up being placed against Milan or Barcelona. Luck is also a crucial factor in this draw like always. Teams like Marseille, APOEL, Zenit or Leverkusen may still put some upsets and may also finish first in their groups which could be interesting draws for some 2nd placed teams. Fingers crossed so that I don't get another Barca v/s Arsenal cause I'm tired of their clashes now.
Yes, thats true also. I think the Mafia has back off it a little more than back in the day, but the on going issue is the refs. When England won the WC? In the 60's? It should have gone to PK than lol.

I don't know if you play FIFA games, but FIFA 12 is amazing, its funny because you will see dives and wrong calls. I've played a few games and have scored either an offside goal or have been scored on offside. The dives are just to funny lol although the teams (AI's) play like Barcelona with possession and it gets annoying because they don't play attacking either, its more just pass the ball to who ever is open, they even go back to there goalie on the easiest difficulty. I pressured a guy from my end to his and he kicks the ball out, so I get the throw in, and in hard they find someone to pass to my only complain. I've been ot classed in possession or hard difficulty by at least 20%, but yet I have more shots on goal/target, it's kind of stupid that way my only complain. (off topic much!) :p

Well, the FK was given nevertheless, but than Giggs pretty much allowed it to go in. Well Liverpool need 4th no matter what they better get 2-3 good signings this Jan-Feb to keep them in the race, because with the team they have now it won't get them that far.

Yes, that is true, well for Man U's case lets hope they finish first or at least avoid getting drawn with Milan, Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, or Bayern in KO. In any case they still have time to get too first, and yes lets hope not to see another Arsenal and Barcelona game even tho I thnik Barcelona may beat this Arsenal team easier than the past few years, but Arsenal are 1st in there group, they have improved over the past month.

Liverpool drew today :p drawing is better than losing, but they need wins.

Madrid hammered Malaga 4-0 Higuain (1) and Ronaldo's hattrick (3), still three minutes to go in the game, Malaga started off poorly all the goals came within the 35 mins mark, but they pressured in the second half which they should have done from the start.

Di Maria 2 games, 4 assists
Higuain 10 goals, 5 games

Do they even show up for Argentina games!? lol :p

Barcelona VS Sevilla

Well this game ended in a 0-0 draw (although as usual Barcelona dominating possession wise and shots), with Sevilla and both Barcelona still being undefeated this season. Sevilla GK Varas was playing outstandingly well and he even save a PK by Messi, he saved a total of 8 goals and I'd expect at least 3-4 of them to go in.

The stoppage time, you could tell how high the emotion was for both sides. In the stoppage time Inesita got fouled (brought down) in the box. It was a foul after looking at it closely you could tell Inesita was fouled from the start and he was already unbalanced till one of the defenders slide in and caught the unbalance Inesita from a previous foul without even touching the ball. Sevilla players swarmed the ref to change his mind, but both ref and assistance, said it was a foul (PK given). When Messi was getting ready for the shot Kanoute walked by and kicked/moved the ball away from the spot, and than just before Messi was about to take the shot Cesc and Kanoute went at it with Kanoute pushing and I think either punching/slapping/or poking him (will most likely be in the news later today or tomorrow, perhaps saying regrading racism), which a red card was ended to him (Kanoute). The PK was given, also F. Navarro also got the red, I don't what for, but the game ended in a 0-0 draw, with Varas making the save on Messi's PK shot, after that they did play another two minutes, and Barcelona pressured, but got nothing.

Last edited: