Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. I meant Ronaldo was like Beckham fame wise, wasn't comparing there football style. I personally wasn't a fan of Beckham.

As SAF, I think he will eventually leave maybe 2-3 years the most. I know he wants to continue coaching, but will have to stop soon. Well, manager wise, I don't think anyone can take SAF position. He has been at the club to too damn long. I loved his interview last year after defeat VS Barcelona

Reporter: If ManU gave you a blank cheque and allowed you to sign any player from Barcelona who would you sign?

SAF: *blank look* that is the stupidest question, I've heard.
SAF: Mascherano...

LOL Epic, but we all know it'd be Messi.

Yes, Ibra was with Juve also, I think he is the only player to win the league with all 5 teams, he has been with. Yeah, I don't know what Rooney is on but he's doing well right now, I hope for his case and ManU he keeps this up.

Pique? Not sure, I didn't even know he was injured till last game, but I don't think its too long. Puyol can come back, but he needs timer to get back in so will be benched for a few games or may even come on depending on training.

Sanchez is great, his personality and style of play is quiet impressive. We lost Ozil to Madrid last year because of chasing Cesc but thank god this year we didn't lose Sanchez to ManU :p

Yes, they have some compepetive games coming up in EPL league. I like EPL because they have many dominate teams, what Spain (Barcelona, Madrid) and Italy (AC Milan, Inter, Juve) lack.

Slightly, I don't like diving or play acting but at times in order to get attention of a ref and to punish someone who has been rough housing a lot it is necessary for that, which I believe. The thing is refs get blamed for not making right calls or making right calls, they get in trouble for not seeing things or even seeing things lol. 2 words....Video Replay.

I wasn't trying to compare De Gea with Pepe Reina. All I said was Reina in the start was criticized but he ended up doing good for Liverpool, past few years he has been off his game. De Gea will succeed Reina and even Casillas in a couple of years. He still has a way to go tho, We will see how he does up VS elites.

PS: Carvalho has been suspended for a year (Only Portugal national team) for walking out in practice.

- Barcelona are monitoring Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, who is also on Real Madrid's radar, as well as Chelsea defender David Luiz, according to Caughtoffside.com.

- Inter Milan and Juventus have joined AC Milan in showing interest in signing Chelsea striker Fernando Torres, according to talkSPORT.

Rumours but interesting.

An honest interview lets hope, it doesn't end up being true.

I liked Beckham as a player. For me, it's a crime if someone doesn't put the ball into the net if he did a successful cross. His crosses are magical. Speaking Of Ronaldo, I just saw an article about him on my local newspaper.
Well, what's laughable about that is that it's basically about what we spoke about referee psychology all this time and of diving/foul issues. I think you know where we'll get into if I re-posted extract of that article but I'll let it be for now as I think it's wiser :p You said it all - VIDEO REPLAY!

No one can replace SAF but someone will have to do even if he's inferior. I don't think it's quite soon hopefully. Lol at that interview though xD

Ah, so my memory was still pretty good. I remember being a fan of Ibra especially when he was at Juve but I was having doubts if it was with Inter at that time or Juve. Hope Rooney will keep it up but whatsoever, i think, this year, if not claim his rightful 3rd World Best Player, will at-least get into Top5.

Is he even injured or just too busy with Shakira? :p Can't blame it if it's the latter :p Anyways, Puyol's age is comprehensible.

That's really make the EPL passionate for me - the constant combativity. But just like England's national team, they lack some luck in big Cup matches.

Interesting transfer rumors. Beckham is also being monitored by QPR, PSG and some other England teams. He'd like to come at a higher level with a club to be selected for Olympics with England.

Arsenal just lost against btw.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked Beckham as a player. For me, it's a crime if someone doesn't put the ball into the net if he did a successful cross. His crosses are magical. Speaking Of Ronaldo, I just saw an article about him on my local newspaper.
Well, what's laughable about that is that it's basically about what we spoke about referee psychology all this time and of diving/foul issues. I think you know where we'll get into if I re-posted extract of that article but I'll let it be for now as I think it's wiser :p You said it all - VIDEO REPLAY!

No one can replace SAF but someone will have to do even if he's inferior. I don't think it's quite soon hopefully. Lol at that interview though xD

Ah, so my memory was still pretty good. I remember being a fan of Ibra especially when he was at Juve but I was having doubts if it was with Inter at that time or Juve. Hope Rooney will keep it up but whatsoever, i think, this year, if not claim his rightful 3rd World Best Player, will at-least get into Top5.

Is he even injured or just too busy with Shakira? :p Can't blame it if it's the latter :p Anyways, Puyol's age is comprehensible.

That's really make the EPL passionate for me - the constant combativity. But just like England's national team, they lack some luck in big Cup matches.

Interesting transfer rumors. Beckham is also being monitored by QPR, PSG and some other England teams. He'd like to come at a higher level with a club to be selected for Olympics with England.

Arsenal just lost against btw.

He (Beckham) could have been better, if he focused on football more.

Ronaldo? talk about diving? See the thing is, Basquets, Alves, and Pedro are known for diving and play acting, but you hardly see them come on interviews and talk about how diving is bad. I see so many interviews, were players say this team or that player dive, but yet they have a reputation for diving, never seems to amuse me at all. Yes, my friend I think we do need to let go of this :p

SAF departure may make ManU have a slight down fall till at least someone can pick them up.

Ibra at Inter, Mou called him the best player, he left the next year to Barcelona and they (Inter) got Eto'o the next year and won UEFA CL. I don't think Ibra has one a CL yet. I think there is still a long season before putting Rooney up there but he is for sure a great striker and finisher so wouldn't doubt that to happen.

I wouldn't blame him and Shakira being out together or in a bed room. *ahem*

EPL is the strongest league but nation wise they aren't in the top 10 IMO.

Scholes interview

Beckham don't really care :p lol

Arsenal is going thru a rough time but Barcelona won 8-0 Messi, 3 goals and 2 assists, Cesc is just amazing, and Xavi is starting the year explosive also, Villa is improving from last year but they did disappoint me in AC Milan game. Lionel Messi, under Pep has scored 93 goals out of 102 matches.

Anyways big games tomorrow, Tottenham V Liverpool and the biggest ManU V Chelsea

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He (Beckham) could have been better, if he focused on football more.

Ronaldo? talk about diving? See the thing is, Basquets, Alves, and Pedro are known for diving and play acting, but you hardly see them come on interviews and talk about how diving is bad. I see so many interviews, were players say this team or that player dive, but yet they have a reputation for diving, never seems to amuse me at all. Yes, my friend I think we do need to let go of this :p

SAF departure may make ManU have a slight down fall till at least someone can pick them up.

Ibra at Inter, Mou called him the best player, he left the next year to Barcelona and they (Inter) got Eto'o the next year and won UEFA CL. I don't think Ibra has one a CL yet. I think there is still a long season before putting Rooney up there but he is for sure a great striker and finisher so wouldn't doubt that to happen.

I wouldn't blame him and Shakira being out together or in a bed room. *ahem*

EPL is the strongest league but nation wise they aren't in the top 10 IMO.

Scholes interview

Beckham don't really care :p lol

Arsenal is going thru a rough time but Barcelona won 8-0 Messi, 3 goals and 2 assists, Cesc is just amazing, and Xavi is starting the year explosive also, Villa is improving from last year but they did disappoint me in AC Milan game. Lionel Messi, under Pep has scored 93 goals out of 102 matches.

Anyways big games tomorrow, Tottenham V Liverpool and the biggest ManU V Chelsea
His interview was a bit like a Mou's interview but with a quieter and decent approach than Mourinho. I think you already get a small preview of what he said in it.

Check this one btw - It's narcissism at its best [

Ibra don't have a CL? Wow, that's some interesting fact, unfortunately it won't be for this year for sure :p I think Rooney is right now like the 7th or 8th Best Player and I'm pretty sure he'll grab much more places. His major advantage is his poly-valence to play in so many positions like Messi - though his other stats and skills are bluffing though. How about we start a small talk about comparing Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney?
I couldn't believe that Messi still hasn't scored his 100th with Barca when you said this since Ronaldo and Rooney have achieved this milestone quite long ago.

Pique wasn't even on the match list as subs. Shakira-effect is spell-binding, no doubt about that. Come on, for the fun...

Scholes' interview is pretty true indeed though I don't qualify SA WC as disastrous since they could have done better if Lampard's goal was counted as rightfully in. Anyways, that's past and Scholes' words though pricky are true. The scandals about Terry's scandal or Rooney is more to show it how they exert pressure on their own only to pamper them later on. What's more is that this is not only for tennis but mostly for every sport. England is a bit too exigent with their players and this produce an after-effect to make the sportsmen ask favors and other things. All-in-all, in the wake of always being exigent, they finally find themselves to be lineant over many things for sake of glory. Same goes for other countries also though :p That's an interesting view of complete backstage from high power-ups over sports in a sort.

Fab, in short, confirms Arsenal future doom -

I'm gonna post a long wallie for the ManU match - less long if we didn't win though :p There's mostly only wallies on this thread though xD

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His interview was a bit like a Mou's interview but with a quieter and decent approach than Mourinho. I think you already get a small preview of what he said in it.

Check this one btw - It's narcissism at its best [

Ibra don't have a CL? Wow, that's some interesting fact, unfortunately it won't be for this year for sure :p I think Rooney is right now like the 7th or 8th Best Player and I'm pretty sure he'll grab much more places. His major advantage is his poly-valence to play in so many positions like Messi - though his other stats and skills are bluffing though. How about we start a small talk about comparing Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney?
I couldn't believe that Messi still hasn't scored his 100th with Barca when you said this since Ronaldo and Rooney have achieved this milestone quite long ago.

Pique wasn't even on the match list as subs. Shakira-effect is spell-binding, no doubt about that. Come on, for the fun...

Scholes' interview is pretty true indeed though I don't qualify SA WC as disastrous since they could have done better if Lampard's goal was counted as rightfully in. Anyways, that's past and Scholes' words though pricky are true. The scandals about Terry's scandal or Rooney is more to show it how they exert pressure on their own only to pamper them later on. What's more is that this is not only for tennis but mostly for every sport. England is a bit too exigent with their players and this produce an after-effect to make the sportsmen ask favors and other things. All-in-all, in the wake of always being exigent, they finally find themselves to be lineant over many things for sake of glory. Same goes for other countries also though :p That's an interesting view of complete backstage from high power-ups over sports in a sort.

Fab, in short, confirms Arsenal future doom -

I'm gonna post a long wallie for the ManU match - less long if we didn't win though :p There's mostly only wallies on this thread though xD

Mou will just be Mou LOL RM will finish in top 3 for sure and I think first or second is the only thing undecided.

It's surprising, but Ibra hasn't won one. He has achieved a league victory with all his 5 teams, but no CL.

You do realize, I said Messi, scored 93 in just 103 past appearances? Overall I'll post under for all the players.

Club stats

Cristiano Ronaldo - Apps: 417 - Goals: 214

Lionel Messi - Apps: 298 - Goals: 195

Wayne Rooney - Apps: 405 - Goals: 172

Also, Rooney and Ronaldo are about 2-3 years older than Messi, so he has already succeed Rooney and will pass Ronaldo in the next few years. Also, club wise I think Messi has had more success and Nation wise they are all in the same place, you can say.

For fun

Diego Maradona - Apps: 589 - Goals: 311

Pele - Apps: 1120 - Goals: 1087

Shakira, hips don't lie, but Pique does :p

Yes, Argentina, England. and Portugal are mainly the targeted ones, France, Italy, Brazil are well off right now, Spain, Germany, Holland are top of the world, and Uruguay, Paraguay are rising teams. England has great players but also many are aging. I also found out recently at one point Giggs was offered to play for England national team.

Arsenal are, I think they will bounce back but not in top 4, also Liverpool fell 4-0 with two red cards hand to them during the game.

I'm going to try catching this game.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mou will just be Mou LOL RM will finish in top 3 for sure and I think first or second is the only thing undecided.

It's surprising, but Ibra hasn't won one. He has achieved a league victory with all his 5 teams, but no CL.

You do realize, I said Messi, scored 93 in just 103 past appearances? Overall I'll post under for all the players.

Club stats

Cristiano Ronaldo - Apps: 417 - Goals: 214

Lionel Messi - Apps: 298 - Goals: 195

Wayne Rooney - Apps: 405 - Goals: 172

Also, Rooney and Ronaldo are about 2-3 years older than Messi, so he has already succeed Rooney and will pass Ronaldo in the next few years. Also, club wise I think Messi has had more success and Nation wise they are all in the same place, you can say.

For fun

Diego Maradona - Apps: 589 - Goals: 311

Pele - Apps: 1120 - Goals: 1087

Shakira, hips don't lie, but Pique does :p

Yes, Argentina, England. and Portugal are mainly the targeted ones, France, Italy, Brazil are well off right now, Spain, Germany, Holland are top of the world, and Uruguay, Paraguay are rising teams. England has great players but also many are aging. I also found out recently at one point Giggs was offered to play for England national team.

Arsenal are, I think they will bounce back but not in top 4, also Liverpool fell 4-0 with two red cards hand to them during the game.

I'm going to try catching this game.
Yeah Mourinho cannot change, that's for sure and Ibra, well, we can call him a league player then :p

It's 173 for Rooney now and let's continue this part during the week cause I got quite some things to talk about the ManU-Chelsea match.

Pele is the ultimate player whatsoever.

Nice one about Shakira. xd

I agree and yeah, I know for Giggs since long but he decided to stay true to his origin - though he will have get the chance to grab the only trophies he didn't achieved in his career - the National trophies of World Cup and Euro.

Liverpool fell really hard; making the race for the 4th spot really hard now. City also conceded a draw - thus, dropping the first ever points in the EPL.

Now, about the ManU-Chelsea match!

So, Old Trafford, the stage for this season clash between the two English Clubs that have been champions since the last 7 years. Ramires got the first real chance of the match and caused De Gea to save the ball with his feets.

But ManU is a complete killer right now. 7th minute and Ashley Young delivered a perfect header goal for Smalling (slightly off-side though). Chelsea will then gain a number of occasions especially one ball where Torres gave a ball to Ramires where the later just needed to push the ball but he panicked and De Gea saved it.

Frankly, this lead to me an interesting analysis then. It was around a 35th minute and the shots stats were like this - Chelsea (11) - ManU (1). This shows the efficiency of us this season. To better prove this killer instinct this year, NANI! With a fantastic running and dribbles skills, he bomb-blasted Cech with a far-shot. 100% efficiency, 2 goals in 2 chances and 11 concentrated and talented young players, astonishing despite Chelsea's fighting spirit in this match who tried nevertheless with all their might.

But ManU was without pity. A fantastic counter from the center with trio Rooney-Jones-Nani and ending with a cool assist from Nani to Rooney. 3-0 at HT!

Merely 28 seconds from HT and taking advantage from ManU's concentrated defense was Torres who though a chip a ball made the score to 3-1.

Chelsea then kept fighting but lady luck wasn't really with them. Another explosive run by Nani - who made one of the best match I saw from him - with a shot on a cross-bar that will ultimately lead to penalty. Rooney will miss due to slipping on the field just before shooting - a bit like Terry's miss in the 2008 CL Final.

Anyways, ManU kept control of the match nevertheless with quite some chances then notably a ball deflected from the post after Roney tried to score. Then came one of the most hallucinating miss I've ever seen in my life. Torres at 83rd accelerated on a thorough ball, dribbled De Gea and with no obstructions on his way, put the ball off-target. I really don't know how to explain the level of that miss, far to explain HOW he miss it but frankly, if in the week, I saw a headline like "Chelsea No More Want Torres", I will not be surprised at all. Torres can even suicide him after that U_U He stole the show with that miss.

Chicharito got injured a bit before that - hope it won't be serious or long-term one - and Berbatov entered whose ball was saved on the line by Ashley Cole; preventing a 4-1.

Overall, it ended at 3-1 but ManU definitely dominated this match with thier concentration and with will, luck and less fatigue, they could have netted 2 or 3 more in this one. They controlled this match very well despite Chelsea's vain fighting spirit.

They are really full of themselves psychologically right now unlike a Fernando Torres - who shocked me but really with that astounding miss. Well, even if he scored, I'm pretty sure ManU will still have put another one as they went really slow in counter against Chelsea in the last 15 minutes but that's not something you expect a player to miss - especially not a player that is qualified as World's Top Strikers. It's shameful from him. Rooney's slippery and Berbatov or Ramires lack of lucidity pales miles away in front of Torres's miss in this match.

EDIT: Torres's O_O Miss YT.

Anyways, Chelsea showed a side where they show interesting things but a side that will have difficulty against a top-team with full power. As for ManU, hope they'll just make great performances like this one and well, it's half-way now: 15/30 points grabbed on what I'll name as '10 Stages of Hell'

Last edited:

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for late replay. This is gonna be deja vu. I typed up a wall of post 2 days ago, when I was about to submit my laptop froze and reset, lost everything.

ManU VS Chelsea was a decent game IMO, both clubs didn't play up to the live they should have. I mean ManU of course was the better of the two. I liked a few of De Gea's saves, tho we all know he is still developing. I believe Chelsea can match ManU, they did play terrible that day tho, missing a lot of chances. It seems AVB is not happy with the refereeing (another Mourinho) and has filed a complaint. Anyways you have pretty much summed everything off, I have a few things, I want to discuss.

Torres? the miss? OMG! How was that even possible? Torres has shank really low with that and is by far the worst miss in EPL history. Kaka IMO opionion is in a better form than Torres. Torres starting postion for Spain is also on the line now. We will see Negredo and Llorente will replace him. We will see the 3 strikes being Pedro, Negredo and Llorente for Spain. I think Villa's days are numbered also.

Falcao also scored a hattrick within 60 minutes for A. Madrid, a guy I have admired for some time now. I thought he was going to Chelsea with AVB? He has also scored his first goal for A. Madrid in there Europa CL and now his first goal/hattrick for A. Madrid in La Liga.

Also we saw AC Milan fall to Napoli, 3-1. Cavani with a hattrick. I told you this kid has some spark in him.

What is your opinion on Falcao and Cavani?

I think they are great and surprised that teams like Madrid, Barca, ManU, Chelsea, AC Milan, Inter and Liverpool haven't bid for them.

Real Madrid also lost a game this weekend. I like to see them in their place, behind Barcelona :p Mou didn't take this game lightly and had an interview flaming the refs and the club they lost too typical of him.

Ronaldo: " I'm booed because I'm rich, handsome and brilliant."

"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing."

Sandro Rosell comment, "I don't know anything about men," he said. "But physically I like Messi better than Cristiano."

Ronaldo again, "I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing. I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled."

Don't think that's true^

David Silva is also not satisfied with the Spain nation coach, Silva thinks he deserves a starting role but he doesn't realize he has a lot of competition there.

Inter lost again in the weekend and today.

Augero scored another two goals even tho Man City drew.

Heres what Maradona said, "I actually advised Real Madrid to sign Aguero," the Argentina great said. "I felt he would be a very good player to fit into their squad, so that they can become a much more competitive side and maybe even rise up to the level of Barcelona."

"But, they didn't do that and I consider the fact that they didn't sign him as a loss. Of course, we can now see that he has got great skills and is scoring goals every time he plays with Manchester City. I'm sure Manchester City are very happy to have such a player and it's an honour to have him as my son-in-law."

Supposedly Neymar went thru a medical for Real Madrid and is joining them this Jan-Feb or in the summer not sure how true this is.

Anyways that's it for now, I know I had so much more but forgot what I was discussing than. I have been busy with College.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late replay. This is gonna be deja vu. I typed up a wall of post 2 days ago, when I was about to submit my laptop froze and reset, lost everything.

ManU VS Chelsea was a decent game IMO, both clubs didn't play up to the live they should have. I mean ManU of course was the better of the two. I liked a few of De Gea's saves, tho we all know he is still developing. I believe Chelsea can match ManU, they did play terrible that day tho, missing a lot of chances. It seems AVB is not happy with the refereeing (another Mourinho) and has filed a complaint. Anyways you have pretty much summed everything off, I have a few things, I want to discuss.

Torres? the miss? OMG! How was that even possible? Torres has shank really low with that and is by far the worst miss in EPL history. Kaka IMO opionion is in a better form than Torres. Torres starting postion for Spain is also on the line now. We will see Negredo and Llorente will replace him. We will see the 3 strikes being Pedro, Negredo and Llorente for Spain. I think Villa's days are numbered also.

Falcao also scored a hattrick within 60 minutes for A. Madrid, a guy I have admired for some time now. I thought he was going to Chelsea with AVB? He has also scored his first goal for A. Madrid in there Europa CL and now his first goal/hattrick for A. Madrid in La Liga.

Also we saw AC Milan fall to Napoli, 3-1. Cavani with a hattrick. I told you this kid has some spark in him.

What is your opinion on Falcao and Cavani?

I think they are great and surprised that teams like Madrid, Barca, ManU, Chelsea, AC Milan, Inter and Liverpool haven't bid for them.

Real Madrid also lost a game this weekend. I like to see them in their place, behind Barcelona :p Mou didn't take this game lightly and had an interview flaming the refs and the club they lost too typical of him.

Ronaldo: " I'm booed because I'm rich, handsome and brilliant."

"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing."

Sandro Rosell comment, "I don't know anything about men," he said. "But physically I like Messi better than Cristiano."

Ronaldo again, "I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing. I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled."

Don't think that's true^

David Silva is also not satisfied with the Spain nation coach, Silva thinks he deserves a starting role but he doesn't realize he has a lot of competition there.

Inter lost again in the weekend and today.

Augero scored another two goals even tho Man City drew.

Heres what Maradona said, "I actually advised Real Madrid to sign Aguero," the Argentina great said. "I felt he would be a very good player to fit into their squad, so that they can become a much more competitive side and maybe even rise up to the level of Barcelona."

"But, they didn't do that and I consider the fact that they didn't sign him as a loss. Of course, we can now see that he has got great skills and is scoring goals every time he plays with Manchester City. I'm sure Manchester City are very happy to have such a player and it's an honour to have him as my son-in-law."

Supposedly Neymar went thru a medical for Real Madrid and is joining them this Jan-Feb or in the summer not sure how true this is.

Anyways that's it for now, I know I had so much more but forgot what I was discussing than. I have been busy with College.
No problem :p

Well, Chelsea missed a lot of chances like I said but ManU really was in killer mode that day. You imagine yourself, having 12-15 chances of scoring in the 1st half, while the opponent had only 3 and at half-time, it's 3-0 for them. I liked how ManU are doing that. I don't know if anyone is realizing this but this is really not the ManU style of play. So many things have change like tactically score in the 1st 20 minutes instead of patiently working a defense, shooting less and scoring more, more rapid small passes instead of excessive wings play though wings remain the major field of ManU, more offensive defense ect...
You'll be surprised perhaps but Arsenal had more shots in that match than us but do I need to remind the result? :p I know the fact of offering so much chances for opponents might pose problems often but considering the absence of Vidic notably (I didn't say Ferdinand too cause' I'm finding Jones to be excellent), I think the play of United will be better once the defense become the defensive wall it was. Till now, I can't have much complains about ManU's plays.

As for Chelsea, they showed interesting things but consistency needs to be much much better for a team like them. As for Torres, this one's really astonishing. I don't know for worst miss of EPL history but I think it's somewhere up to the level of Giggs' miss back around 10 years or something years ago.

Giggs' miss!

Still, Torres' miss is something unbelievable for a top-player like him. I don't think he might even be taken for friendly Spain matches. As for Villa, I don' think he'll get out that soon cause' he's still scoring quite some goals with Barca and still was the lucky charm of Spain at WC.

Falcao is a great player, no doubt. As for Cavanni, he impressed me in that Milan match. Not only all 3 goals were beauties but everything he did was right. It was some of those when whatever you tries is successful. Lucky potion :p
Both are very skillful and interesting players though. Surely, there'll be some bid in a very near future.

Lol, this was the interview I was talking about and didn't wanted to post. There was another line on diving also I think. Anyways, let's drop it. xD

United won 3-0 in the Carling Cup against Leeds. Arsenal won 3-1 against Shrewsbury Town after being lead 1-0 though. Luckily they didn't lose cause' matches are the only places where with some luck, Arsenal might illuminate a season that's going to be pretty dark. Tottenham was eliminated though on penalty shoot-outs (7-6) against Stoke after a 0-0 draw.

As for Aguero and Maradona...well, at the times Real was buying heavily players, they had a choice between Di maria and Aguero. At that time, both were showing promising talents and were around the same level. But now, Aguero keeps progressing while Di maria is a bit stuck. A wrong bid perhaps for Madrid overall but I think Maradona is being excessive once more, especially since it's his son-in-law.

Neymar indeed did a medical but then he did an open-interview to the media, stating that he always stated to be wanting to play to a big European team one day and this is still true but for this season, he'll remain with Santos. He said that he loved his status, and his club and definitely don't mind to keep playing for Santos. My guess is that the agents of Neymar didn't quite agree with the transfer fee/salary that Neymar was asking and that's perhaps why the transfer didn't occur. For me, it's only delayed as Neymar will indeed leave Santos next season.

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm a Chelsea fc supporter, just a notification ....

About the 3-1 game vs Manchester united

it was some Unpredictible match , i literally cried when Torres and Ramires did not score

Missing ESSIEN in the midfield became obvious , as Chelsea was loosing almost every 1 on 1 in midfield , but the defence played flawlessly

2 goals from the offside , that should allso be noticed

TORRES , scored his 1st goal this season and played an Outstanding game ,

Lampard - not the best of all

they should start with Anelka each time , he is a great support for the attack .

As for Neymar

It has been said that Neymar has visited Cobham (Chelsea training grounds) , alongside with David luiz this summer . So it is fairly debatable where he will go

in his interview he stated " i will only leave for a club where it is certain that i will play all 90 minutes of the game , Real madrid is not one of those clubs . In Santos i play 90 minutes , so i am happy to stay"

I'm not saying that he will move to chelsea , No . but his move to real madrid is still at hand

As for manchester united , there r 2 teams in the premiership this year . Those r M.U. and Chelsea

Chelsea needs some experience with the new coach , else it's completely fine . Best attacking football i've seen since Ancelotti ( he played a really slow football , which annoyed me )

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm a Chelsea fc supporter, just a notification ....

About the 3-1 game vs Manchester united

It was some Unpredictible match , i literally cried when Torres and Ramires did not score
Missing ESSIEN in the midfield became obvious , as Chelsea was loosing almost every 1 on 1 in midfield , but the defence played flawlessly

2 goals from the offside , that should allso be noticed

TORRES , scored his 1st goal this season and played an Outstanding game ,
Lampard - not the best of all
They should start with Anelka each time , he is a great support for the attack .

As for Neymar

It has been said that Neymar has visited Cobham (Chelsea training grounds) , alongside with David luiz this summer . So it is fairly debatable where he will go

In his interview he stated " i will only leave for a club where it is certain that i will play all 90 minutes of the game , Real madrid is not one of those clubs . In Santos i play 90 minutes , so i am happy to stay"

I'm not saying that he will move to chelsea , No . but his move to real madrid is still at hand

As for manchester united , there r 2 teams in the premiership this year . Those r M.U. and Chelsea

Chelsea needs some experience with the new coach , else it's completely fine . Best attacking football i've seen since Ancelotti ( he played a really slow football , which annoyed me )
I sympathize with you for Torres's miss. As for Ramires' miss though, that was a turning point of that match cause if he scored, the match will be a very tough one. Anyways, Berbatov miss was similar to that of Ramires but Torres pwns everyone. xd

Check the FIFA 11 re-creation of the Epic Miss. :p

Essien has not been at 100% since really long now. He's no more the player he was and same goes for Lampard. Mikel doesn't have the composure of a top-class player to maintain that midfield a team like Chelsea.

Still, Neymar and Madrid's talks are not rumors since the Medical test of Madrid were reported by amny and it's not something new of linking Neymar wit Madrid since this has been the case since last year.

And Anelka plays well but I think there's too much competition and his performance s never consistent. He's excellent in some and pitiful in others. That's why he'll be leaving for MLS in January transfer. Let's see how optimally Chelsea can use him till that.

Also, the 2 top dogs of the EPL right are City and United for me but Chelsea and United are better in terms of consistency and experience. The fight will be between those 3.

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sympathize with you for Torres's miss. As for Ramires' miss though, that was a turning point of that match cause if he scored, the match will be a very tough one. Anyways, Berbatov miss was similar to that of Ramires but Torres pwns everyone. xd

Check the FIFA 11 re-creation of the Epic Miss. :p

Essien has not been at 100% since really long now. He's no more the player he was and same goes for Lampard. Mikel doesn't have the composure of a top-class player to maintain that midfield a team like Chelsea.

Still, Neymar and Madrid's talks are not rumors since the Medical test of Madrid were reported by amny and it's not something new of linking Neymar wit Madrid since this has been the case since last year.

And Anelka plays well but I think there's too much competition and his performance s never consistent. He's excellent in some and pitiful in others. That's why he'll be leaving for MLS in January transfer. Let's see how optimally Chelsea can use him till that.

Also, the 2 top dogs of the EPL right are City and United for me but Chelsea and United are better in terms of consistency and experience. The fight will be between those 3.
Berbatov had the shot hit the frame of the goal , while torres was no where near the goal

modric will come in deceber for half the price Chelsea has offered, i can bet he will .cuz he hasnt played in the CL chelsea can def use him there , that will be a good replacement for Frank in midfield . He hasn't played on a top team level like Chelsea so we can not say anything about his play-making potentials .
Mikel is not top , but his level of consistency is off the top . he is the most averagely consistent player i've ever seen . always does his job .

Allso bosingwa needs some replacement .

Utd needs good defenders , ferdinand is getting old . And after such a long injury i doubt that vidic will be back at his fullest , none of top players can play the same after a bad injury .

Drogba - out for 5 months , can not run fast enough
Cisse - was out for a year . his career crashed
Gerrard - a couple of weeks , but that made him go below frank's level .

other than that , more experienced players

real madrid is lacking a good manager . Maurinho buys everyone , but can not do crap , in chelsea he won the premiership but failed miserably in the champions league against barselona ( though once we won 2-1 and 2-2 in the qualifiers )

then again , Barcelona's football is dying . It's tactics are well known to every coach . Thus they failed against a team who's moments are far behind. * Milan ) .

Chelsea needs at least a month , and then the team will play at it's fullest .

The game against man city is in december . only then we can judge chelsea at it's fullest

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow serious discussions going on... Lol I'm not that into football to make any intelligent remarks but, I do have a college football question for anyone that cares lol!! OU (university of Oklahoma) or OSU (Oklahoma State University)??? I only ask cause I live in Oklahoma and it's a ridiculously big deal here

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No problem :p

Well, Chelsea missed a lot of chances like I said but ManU really was in killer mode that day. You imagine yourself, having 12-15 chances of scoring in the 1st half, while the opponent had only 3 and at half-time, it's 3-0 for them. I liked how ManU are doing that. I don't know if anyone is realizing this but this is really not the ManU style of play. So many things have change like tactically score in the 1st 20 minutes instead of patiently working a defense, shooting less and scoring more, more rapid small passes instead of excessive wings play though wings remain the major field of ManU, more offensive defense ect...
You'll be surprised perhaps but Arsenal had more shots in that match than us but do I need to remind the result? :p I know the fact of offering so much chances for opponents might pose problems often but considering the absence of Vidic notably (I didn't say Ferdinand too cause' I'm finding Jones to be excellent), I think the play of United will be better once the defense become the defensive wall it was. Till now, I can't have much complains about ManU's plays.

As for Chelsea, they showed interesting things but consistency needs to be much much better for a team like them. As for Torres, this one's really astonishing. I don't know for worst miss of EPL history but I think it's somewhere up to the level of Giggs' miss back around 10 years or something years ago.

Giggs' miss!

Still, Torres' miss is something unbelievable for a top-player like him. I don't think he might even be taken for friendly Spain matches. As for Villa, I don' think he'll get out that soon cause' he's still scoring quite some goals with Barca and still was the lucky charm of Spain at WC.

Falcao is a great player, no doubt. As for Cavanni, he impressed me in that Milan match. Not only all 3 goals were beauties but everything he did was right. It was some of those when whatever you tries is successful. Lucky potion :p
Both are very skillful and interesting players though. Surely, there'll be some bid in a very near future.

Lol, this was the interview I was talking about and didn't wanted to post. There was another line on diving also I think. Anyways, let's drop it. xD

United won 3-0 in the Carling Cup against Leeds. Arsenal won 3-1 against Shrewsbury Town after being lead 1-0 though. Luckily they didn't lose cause' matches are the only places where with some luck, Arsenal might illuminate a season that's going to be pretty dark. Tottenham was eliminated though on penalty shoot-outs (7-6) against Stoke after a 0-0 draw.

As for Aguero and Maradona...well, at the times Real was buying heavily players, they had a choice between Di maria and Aguero. At that time, both were showing promising talents and were around the same level. But now, Aguero keeps progressing while Di maria is a bit stuck. A wrong bid perhaps for Madrid overall but I think Maradona is being excessive once more, especially since it's his son-in-law.

Neymar indeed did a medical but then he did an open-interview to the media, stating that he always stated to be wanting to play to a big European team one day and this is still true but for this season, he'll remain with Santos. He said that he loved his status, and his club and definitely don't mind to keep playing for Santos. My guess is that the agents of Neymar didn't quite agree with the transfer fee/salary that Neymar was asking and that's perhaps why the transfer didn't occur. For me, it's only delayed as Neymar will indeed leave Santos next season.
That's how it is tho. We have seen many teams have a lot of chances but not capitalize on them which can hit them at the ends. In the Barcelona VS ManU it was 21(11) to 3(1) Barcelona. Barcelona blew a lot of chances but Man U only shot on target was a goal. ManU did play well all tho this ManU team, I would like to see them face Barcelona as the game wouldn't go their way as Barcelona will always be on attack with possession :p

As of right now even Barcelona are having a defensive crisis IMO. They need to sign more defensive players this transfer in Jan or the summer.

Chelsea will rise, all thought I would prefer Falcao, Cavani, or Augero over Torres right now and they would have been a little cheaper :p Torres has played well past two games but this miss shot will haunt him.

Another miss Valencia VS Barcelona, Soldado could have won for Valencia.

A. Madrid won with Falcao scoring 2 and getting another one off a defender so went as an OG.

^That was a beauty by Falcao!

Real Madrid and Barcelona both drew their games. Milan also drew. Inter lost and sacked there coach. It's been already 4 coaches in one year :p

Augero is amazing and would take him over Di Maria any day, Madrid was stupid for even thinking, "Di Maria or Augero? hmm Di Maria I guess." like wtf. Ozil was even trying to get Augero but they didn't listen. Yes, Augero is Maradona son in law but he didn't state anything wrong there. We seen Augero just in a few games and he also came on as sub in the starting two and is right under Rooney with goals (in league). We will have to wait and see what Augero can do up against the big dogs. This week Man City VS Bayern can't wait.

Neymar is just too overrated. I will have to see what he is capable of when he shows up in European competition. Pele advised Neymar not to join yet as he isn't physically ready (like Pele wasn't reason of him staying in little leagues).

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Real Madrid VS Ajax: 3-0

Madrid struggled to get a victory, their last game but did eventually walk away with a 1-0, Ajax was going to be their tough challenge for them in this group. In the end Real Madrid walked away 3-0. I don't know if anyone else notices this, but Ronaldo (7) scored first goal, Kaka (8) scored second, and Benzema (9) scored third (7, 8, and 9) LOL Also Benzema set up Ronaldo, Ronaldo set up Kaka, and Kaka set up Benzema :p

Manchester United VS Basel: 3-3

Man U was leading 2-0 within 20 mins into the game eventually it was 3-2 Basel and than Young scores for Man U to walk away with a draw at least. I didn't watch the game, so can't really say much for this but I'll leave this for Escorpiius.

Chelsea VS Valencia: 1-1

Valencia played really well against Chelsea and eventually the PK paid off for Valencia, I'd say it was a deserved draw for them. Chelsea needs to pick up their pace if they want to stay with the best.

Bayern Munich VS Manchester City: 2-0

A disappointing game for City. They are third in the group right now but I think they may survive the group stages, unless Napoli has something to say about it. If City will be gone in the first or second knockout stage if anything :p

Did you hear about Tevez? He supposedly refused to play the Bayern game but Tevez said he actually wanted to play.

Barcelona VS BATE: 5-0

Well, Barcelona just tore another team a part. Messi is just simply starting off this season explosively.

Arsenal VS Olympiacos: 2-1

I didn't catch this game, but I'm surprised Arsenal survived this game.

Inter VS Moscow: 3-2

Under new management Inter has won their past two games. I see a deja vu from last year. :p

AC Milan VS Pizen: 2-0

AC Milan also walked away with a victory to still challenge Barcelona for number 1 in this group.

Napoli VS Villarreal: 2-0

Napoli is a rising club and Villarreal are struggling this year expect Rossi and Nilmar gone next year :p

Will give a descriptive reply later on.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's how it is tho. We have seen many teams have a lot of chances but not capitalize on them which can hit them at the ends. In the Barcelona VS ManU it was 21(11) to 3(1) Barcelona. Barcelona blew a lot of chances but Man U only shot on target was a goal. ManU did play well all tho this ManU team, I would like to see them face Barcelona as the game wouldn't go their way as Barcelona will always be on attack with possession :p

As of right now even Barcelona are having a defensive crisis IMO. They need to sign more defensive players this transfer in Jan or the summer.

Chelsea will rise, all thought I would prefer Falcao, Cavani, or Augero over Torres right now and they would have been a little cheaper :p Torres has played well past two games but this miss shot will haunt him.

Real Madrid and Barcelona both drew their games. Milan also drew. Inter lost and sacked there coach. It's been already 4 coaches in one year :p

ManU's efficiency is really good, even last year but this time, much much better. Especially since last yer, they were not really in the style they were playing right now. Facing Barcelona...I'll be frank! At this stage of the season, they can't be Barcelona. I'm not saying Barcelona is too good but ManU's young players need more matches. They don't really have the mental experience and condition to be more sure of their victory before-hand. What I mean to say is that they still get distracted easily in many matches uselessly and this needs to go. And this will be possible when the two leaders - Vidic and Rooney - will be back and when they'll gain more top matches.

Barcelona also needs to work out that defense as right now they are having much more problems uselessly by their own mistakes in matches but it is less serious for Barcelona because the reason for those mistakes are because of injuries and not because of new players' integration.

I'll end this talk for Torres since it ill come back again in someway during the season. For now, All Hail Torres for that miss goal. xd

I already knew that Inter's coach was going to get sacked since their draw with AS Roma (0-0). Well, it's sad but Inter really seem down right now and it will take much much more time to re-built a team like that.

I am gonna stick the thread. Very interesting idea and I loved reading your posts. Will elaborate soon I hope.
Double thanks for both sticky and loving the idea xD
Hope to see you too on this thread often :)

Real Madrid VS Ajax: 3-0

Madrid struggled to get a victory, their last game but did eventually walk away with a 1-0, Ajax was going to be their tough challenge for them in this group. In the end Real Madrid walked away 3-0. I don't know if anyone else notices this, but Ronaldo (7) scored first goal, Kaka (8) scored second, and Benzema (9) scored third (7, 8, and 9) LOL Also Benzema set up Ronaldo, Ronaldo set up Kaka, and Kaka set up Benzema :p

Manchester United VS Basel: 3-3

Man U was leading 2-0 within 20 mins into the game eventually it was 3-2 Basel and than Young scores for Man U to walk away with a draw at least. I didn't watch the game, so can't really say much for this but I'll leave this for Escorpiius.

Chelsea VS Valencia: 1-1

Valencia played really well against Chelsea and eventually the PK paid off for Valencia, I'd say it was a deserved draw for them. Chelsea needs to pick up their pace if they want to stay with the best.

Bayern Munich VS Manchester City: 2-0

A disappointing game for City. They are third in the group right now but I think they may survive the group stages, unless Napoli has something to say about it. If City will be gone in the first or second knockout stage if anything :p

Did you hear about Tevez? He supposedly refused to play the Bayern game but Tevez said he actually wanted to play.

Barcelona VS BATE: 5-0

Well, Barcelona just tore another team a part. Messi is just simply starting off this season explosively.

Arsenal VS Olympiacos: 2-1

I didn't catch this game, but I'm surprised Arsenal survived this game.

Inter VS Moscow: 3-2

Under new management Inter has won their past two games. I see a deja vu from last year. :p

AC Milan VS Pizen: 2-0

AC Milan also walked away with a victory to still challenge Barcelona for number 1 in this group.

Napoli VS Villarreal: 2-0

Napoli is a rising club and Villarreal are struggling this year expect Rossi and Nilmar gone next year :p

Will give a descriptive reply later on.

LOL at your coincident fact. But Madrid played the match normally and the individual talents of those 3 easily paved the way to victory. Also, it's often mostly like that but with Ozil being better than Kaka. Guess Kaka is getting back in shape sine the last matches but I'll still think he'll leave at January.
It's good he's getting in better shape - atleast, his price will range. :p

I've got nothing long to say about that ManU match.
Am I disappointed? Yes. Am I worried? Not really.
Long story, put short!
In the first half, United's killing efficiency did give he 2-0 lead with them conceding many chances to Basel too (as its happening with many teams). The luck that wasn't present with Basel finally come with tow defensive errs by ManU which they fully concreted. They made it 3-2 on PK and United came back to 3-3 after for almost 20 minute possessing the ball against 11 defensive players.
ManU didn't play bad but played at a reasonable level but Basel was good too. It wasn't a somniferous match at least. Side Note: That damn referee made us lose the ball while passing by each time being "non deliberately" on the ball's direction.

City's match wasn't bad. They gained reasonable number of chances against Bayern but blew them off. Their was also some ego-clashes between between Mancini and Dzeko and Mancini and Tevez. Tevez clearly wasn't happy to remain on the bench while his team was losing and Mancini was just putting on more defensive players.
On defensive players, this is City's weakest point. First, all their defenders are heavy players. None of his defenders are rapid and got finesse. Thus if you see the 2 goals, you see that Joe Hart did save the ball each time but due to a defense that was over-static and poor on man-marking, Joe Hart couldn't do much.

On the Barca's match, it was damn boring. Seeing the ball being pass in midfield while Puyol and Valdes could have opened a coffee shop in their cage was far from exhilarating. How much was the possession cause I went to sleep at 3-0 U_U

Arsenal's match - well, we should not bury Arsenal too quickly. After all, they are still theoretically the stongest team in their group. So they needed to atleast grab a win. They just rapidly gain the 2 goal lead and then maintain it. Nothing fancy from them but atleast they won.

Didn't really see the other matches.

Other matches results:

Leverkusen 2 - 0 Genk
Marseille 3 -0 Borussia Dortmund (I knew Marseille was good and could have pull off a win but I didn't really expect a 3-0 win_
APOEL 1-1 Shakhtar
Trabzonspor 1-1 Lille (Lille is blowing their chances unfortunately)
Otelul 0-1 Benfica
Lyon 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb
Zenit 3-1 Porto (It's a surprise win for Zenit, mostly because of a red card to Porto that was the turning point of the match and lead Zenit to a win.)

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man U have learned a little from Barcelona :p As Ronney said, "I think when you watch Barcelona a lot of people go on about their passing and the skills and how they keep the ball.

"But, for me, when they lose the ball, how quickly they all defend and try and win the ball back, that's the biggest asset they've got I think.

"They win it back so many times in the opponents' half and attack from there, so we've started trying to bring that into our game and thankfully that's started paying off for us."

Source

Yes, depressing that Cesc, Inesita, Sanchez are all injured and Puyol, Pique are just returning. Inesita has almost recovered also, while Abidal is injured. Barcelona are in need of defenders right now.

Inter need to get on their game soon.

LOL I find out funny, when I looked closer into it. Yes, Kaka should go to another team, I think he would give them a boost since he is not injured and is slowly recovering. I would like to see him with Inter, AC Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, or something like that to give those team more boost even Arsenal lol

Lets hope Man U doesn't draw next game or else trouble will a rise :p They also wouldn't want to be second in their group.

City just showed they can't hang with the big clubs atm. They need to improve more. Imagine they played Barcelona? Madrid? Milan? It wouldn't be good lol

Tevez will leave for sure next transfers, I think we may see him in Inter, or AC Milan. I wouldn't want Madrid or barcelona to bid for him. I wonder if he would sign with other EPL teams? Liverpool? could use help.

Yes, Barcelona dominated that game but in the second half opposing team put up a good fight and got one chance but blew it. 5-0 :p

Arsenal have another night mare coming to them maybe since Szczesny would welcome a Barcelona move and Barca are in need of a new GK at least back up since Pinto sucks. RVP has been linked to a few clubs also. He may be gone by the end of this season or even in Feb. if Arsenal get knocked out of CL.

Man U VS Liverpool next weekend. How you feeling about this encounter. I'm guessing Gerrad and Suarez both will be starting and Liverpool have been well off in the past 2 games. I think it will be a bigger test for Liverpool than Man U, This match may even decide if Liverpool stands a chance reaching top 4-5, but also if Man U loses/draws Man City will most likely win their game and go ahead.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man U have learned a little from Barcelona :p As Ronney said, "I think when you watch Barcelona a lot of people go on about their passing and the skills and how they keep the ball.

"But, for me, when they lose the ball, how quickly they all defend and try and win the ball back, that's the biggest asset they've got I think.

"They win it back so many times in the opponents' half and attack from there, so we've started trying to bring that into our game and thankfully that's started paying off for us."

Source

Yes, depressing that Cesc, Inesita, Sanchez are all injured and Puyol, Pique are just returning. Inesita has almost recovered also, while Abidal is injured. Barcelona are in need of defenders right now.

Inter need to get on their game soon.

LOL I find out funny, when I looked closer into it. Yes, Kaka should go to another team, I think he would give them a boost since he is not injured and is slowly recovering. I would like to see him with Inter, AC Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, or something like that to give those team more boost even Arsenal lol

Lets hope Man U doesn't draw next game or else trouble will a rise :p They also wouldn't want to be second in their group.

City just showed they can't hang with the big clubs atm. They need to improve more. Imagine they played Barcelona? Madrid? Milan? It wouldn't be good lol

Tevez will leave for sure next transfers, I think we may see him in Inter, or AC Milan. I wouldn't want Madrid or barcelona to bid for him. I wonder if he would sign with other EPL teams? Liverpool? could use help.

Yes, Barcelona dominated that game but in the second half opposing team put up a good fight and got one chance but blew it. 5-0 :p

Arsenal have another night mare coming to them maybe since Szczesny would welcome a Barcelona move and Barca are in need of a new GK at least back up since Pinto sucks. RVP has been linked to a few clubs also. He may be gone by the end of this season or even in Feb. if Arsenal get knocked out of CL.

Man U VS Liverpool next weekend. How you feeling about this encounter. I'm guessing Gerrad and Suarez both will be starting and Liverpool have been well off in the past 2 games. I think it will be a bigger test for Liverpool than Man U, This match may even decide if Liverpool stands a chance reaching top 4-5, but also if Man U loses/draws Man City will most likely win their game and go ahead.

I like the interview about Rooney. It's sincere and interesting on United's ambition this year. Though the translation was surely exaggerated by the media. It's far-fetched that we are tagged as copy-cats while:
1. We have the philosophy in us since long.
2. This passing/pssesion play football was never created by Barca.

Barca will get back the team little by little anyways.

I agree. Though the Inter-Napoli match was deep in referee misjudgements, a 3-0 win of Napoli clearly states the difference in level right now.

Well, like I said, Kaka is a mystery case but I'll think he'll leave anyways though his recent performance are great. It's great also because Mourinho decided to associate Ozil and Kaka and this is paying off interestingly right now. Still, for me, the bravura performance of Kaka is only a way to increase his market value.

Well, Scezeny is no great but his improvement graph is interesting.

Now to Tevez and City since this going to be a bit long.

I'd like to rectify first things first. In my previous post I said "Tevez clearly wasn't happy to remain on the bench while his team was losing and Mancini was just putting on more defensive players." Well, I misjudged the match situation when watching live and I'd like to apologize.

This matter is taking humungous proportions in England right now and is damn interesting. Well, according to Mancini - Tevez can no longer and never play for City again cause it's a lack of sportsmanship on his part. He said that Tevez refused to enter the pitch in the match against Milan. Tevez, in his defense, said that he did not enter because, he misunderstood the coach's order.

Now the tabloid are all saying that he'll leave City for good. In fact, he wanted to leave City since this year since he wanted to live with his family in Argentina. He didn't sign with Corinthians because of fees issues ect...Now, he's been banned and suspended by the League and sent back to Argentina as punishment. It's a weird punishment, if you ask me. First of all, City refuse to grant Tevez the opportunity to visit his homeland initially and now as a punishment, you're actually granting his wish. :|

Anyways, there are many options now for Tevez but you'll get surprised from the options. First of all, the question is being asked if he wants to leave right now or wait till January while due to the suspension, he won't be receiving a salary till the ban is uplifted. That's why immediate transfer is being plausible.

In that case, the options are:

- A 3-months transfer to Division 2 or 3 in England.
- A transfer to Russia, US or Korea.
- Wait till January where the more obvious places will be the 2 Milan Clubs, PSG, Anzhi, former club West Ham among the most prominent ones.

There's no doubt that Tevez is a great player and more importantly, a hardworking player. His achievements speaks for himself:

- Prevents West Ham from relegating by his own.
- Win 1 CL, 2 EPL and many trophies with ManU
- 1 FA Cup and Co-Best Scorer last year in EPL.

Still, he's illiterate and thus, his professional and financial life are all being manipulated and controlled by managers and agents. Personally, I'd like that City try to resolve the situation with him first, otherwise this 1st big ego clash in City will ruin and might stain the future that's being created for City. Still, it's mostly unanimous that Tevez is faulty in almost everyone's eyes in England and almost everyone will like him to leave. The main issue in this Tevez/City clash is that it is a clash and a question that:

"Should professionalism and dedication be more important than skills and ego?" and this is leading to a positive response that a World Class player gets no right to behave like that in a match especially in CL.

Also, I wouldn't bury City that they're no match for big guns in CL cause they made a good match against Bayern except that the defence was poor and static.

United v/s Liverpool - Well, big clash as usual and what I think of it is pretty clear. It's what I've been saying since the start of the season. We got 10 Big Matches, 30 Points available! If we grasp around 24-25 points, I think we'll have enormous chances of being 1st in December and if we repeat the performance on the Return matches, then we'll most likely be champions. There are 3 matches remaining from that "10 Stages of Hell" - Liverpool, Man.City and Everton! According to my calculations, I'd like atleast 2 Win and 1 Loss or 2 Draws and 1 Win. Sure, it can be better as I'd like wins in all but those are my average expectation/hopes from those matches. Liverpool is in shape, but so is Tottenham. Tottenham just defeated Liverpool (4-0) and Arsenal (2-1) in a row and thus, I'll say they are Liverpool's primary rivals for that 4th Place. It's funny how football changes. For once, since more than 50-60 years, Tottenham's rank will most likely be higher than eternal rivals - Arsenal - which will be quite a feat.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I think he/they mean is Barcelona are one of the best teams playing that style. I haven't really seen others use that style, but truth is Barcelona/Spain are using it quiet effectively which people admire and other teams want to play like they do. Man U aren't copying, but seeing how Barcelona always try winning back possession in opponents half, Man U has tried doing that which is paying up for them.

Well what can we say about ref? No point in arguing as it will lead to getting fined and suspension, but result will stay the same. FIFA really needs to do something about this.

Mou got a 2 match ban after the eye poking to Vilanova in the Super Spanish Cup. Vilanova also got a one match ban.

Scezeny is 21 and still has to learn more like De Gea. Scezeny isn't on De Gea level, but he can become great. I just read a interview where it says Scezeny dismissed Barcelona talks.

Milan lol you mean Bayern.

Tevez is leaving that is for certain, but I'm honestly not going to throw the full blame on him. He has accomplished a lot and done a lot for City. The way I see it as if Neymar joined Barcelona/Madrid and Messi/Ronaldo were treated like Tevez was things like this would happen. Augero came in and Tevez was thrown to the side and it has nothing to do with Augero just the staff. Tevez has been a goal scorer not just for his clubs but his nation also.

Yes, City defence was poor, thats why i said if they play Barcelona/Madrid/Milan/Manu what would happen? Their defence will struggle this year I believe (will be there downfall unless something is done with that).

Liverpool needs results this season, or Suarez will be gone next season. Man U will be challenged this season for sure. Chelsea is picking up and will be a good challenge for them all thought I believe Man U can take Man City on (FA Cup come back).