Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Fourth Databook [Jin no Sho] - Translations

Byakugou no jutsu

You must be registered for see images

Byakogou Sousou Saisei

For several years using the highest most precise chakra control, a fixed amount is stored in the Byakugou seal. The chakra is usually put to use to regenerate the body through the Ninjutsu technique "Sousou Saisei", the combination results in the ultimate regeneration Jutsu.

The seal was able to regenerate the body, despite Tsunade chakra quantity being less, than the enormous chakra quantity of Shodai Hokage (i'm pretty sure, but this the gist of the line, but this was especially tricky).

When Ninpo "Sousou Saisei" is used at the same time as "Byakugou no Jutsu", it becomes possible to use it (Sousou Saisei) over a long period of time. When ones life is effected by grave wounds pushed to the point where they'd normally die, ones body is instantly returned to an unwounded condition. Than it just talks about the rules of medical ninjutsu where broken with the completion of such a marvelous Ninjutsu as this.

The chakra accumulated on the forhead is released. Wounds are completely healed, oneself's power also increases, and for the sake of a faster cell division, the life span is shortened.

---------

So apparently Byakugo no Jutsu is a separate technique than Sousou Saisei, that is used as a booster;

Reactions: Keimil

startup97

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Go go second!!!

tobiramas entire databook entry has been unofficially translated:

水遁・水断波 suiton: Suidanha (water release: Water severing wave/water style: Severing wave) (p. 320)

「二代目火影・扉間の得意とする水遁の一つ。
口元から一直線状に、高速で水を噴射…!
鋭利なる刃と化した水槍は、神樹の根を次々と分断した。」

"one of nidaime hokage tobirama’s talents in water style.
A straight line forms from the mouth, a high-speed jet of water…!
The water spear that its sharpening edge transformed into, split the roots of the divine tree one after another.”

first appearance: Volume 67 (p. 163) chapter 646 (神樹, shinju)

天泣 tenkyuu (rain from a cloudless sky/heavenly weeping/heaven’s tears) (p. 323)

「雲なき空から降る雨の如く敵の不意を突く無音の水針!
口内から高速で噴き出される水が急所を狙い撃ちする。
水遁を得意とする扉間の術だ。」

"like rain falling from a cloudless sky, soundless water needles that catch the enemy off-guard!
Water spurted at high velocity from the mouth to snipe at vital spots.
Talented in water style techniques, it is tobirama’s jutsu.”

first appearance: Volume 69 (p. 75) chapter 661 the failed world (失敗した世界, shippaishita sekai)
these jutsu do not have a rank specified. Both are ninjutsu.

p. 252)

互乗起爆札 gojou kibakufuda (mutually multiplying explosive tags)
ninjutsu
a-rank; offensive; close-range
user: Senju tobirama

忍術
互乗起爆札(ごじょうきばくふだ)
a・功・近
使用者 千手扉間

炸裂不断の起爆札
堅甲すらも塵と化す

札が札を寄せした後に爆発する、特殊な起爆札。
二代目火影が”穢土転生”と組み合わせるために開発した。
発動から凄まじい炸裂が続くため高確率で術者は巻き込まれる。
生身でやれば死は免れぬ、捨てた身の爆砕術だ。

術の発動はタイミングが肝心。
不意を突くことで絶対な効果を発揮する。

標的に付いたが最後、肉片と化すまで爆発は続く…。
激しい爆破音がその攻撃の熾烈さを物語る。

"relentlessly violent detonations of explosion tags
reducing even tough armours to dust

tags that summon more tags that then explode - a special explosion tag.
The second hokage developed this for the purpose of combining it with “edo tensei”.
Upon activation, due to the devastating (terribly violent) explosions, it is highly probable that the jutsu-caster will be caught in it.
If a live person performs the technique, death is inevitable, for it is a blast technique that sacrifices one’s life (body).

(tobirama vs sage obito)
the timing for the invocation (activation) of the jutsu is crucial.
A surprise attack will demonstrate absolute (certain, guranteed) results.

(gamakichi avoiding the blast radius)
at the end of hitting the target (enemy), even if reduced to pieces of flesh (meat confetti), the explosions continue….
The thunderous roar of the explosions speaks for that attack’s brutality (severity).”
first appearance: Volume 67, chapter 639

体術

taijutsu (body techniques)

飛雷神斬り 

hiraishin-giri (flying thunder god slash)

使用者 千手扉間

user: Senju tobirama

飛雷神を使った時???相手の????

when using the hiraishin [something something something], the enemy’s [something something something].

[this is a description of the part of the technique where he pops up behind somebody, but the scan is too blurry to read.]

フッ

*pop*

虚をつき空より出ずる背水の刃!!

a blade to the back from thin air when the enemy is distracted!!

”飛雷神の術”を利用したバリエーション術の一つ。時空間移動で相手の死角に回り、目にも止まらぬ速さで急 所を一突きする。木ノ葉隠れ創設前、二代目火影はこの術を用いてマダラの弟、イズナを倒した。なかなかスキ を見せない強敵が相手であっても、大きな効果を持つ一撃だ。

one of the variant techniques using the hiraishin technique. The user uses spacetime teleportation to get into the enemy’s blind spot and then, so fast that they don’t notice, stabs them in the vitals. Before the founding of konohagakure, the second hokage used this technique to defeat izuna, younger brother of madara. Even against a powerful enemy on their guard, this blow has a powerful effect.

そして背後から一撃!手の内を知らなければ、およそ避けることかなわぬ瞬速の不意打ち!!

then a single blow from behind! An instantaneous surprise attack that’s impossible to avoid if you don’t know it’s coming!!

サッ

*wham*

tobirama knows all 7 elements - fire, wind, lightning, earth, water, yin and yang. Has summons (must be the edo tensei), does not have other symbols (no blood limit or sage jutsu).

(quote)
"what is important is the village
the village is vital”

"governing the village by the pen and the sword
a ferocious ruler succeeding the will of fire!!”

"as for the decoy, of course, i will go. You all are, from here on, the young wills of fire that will protect the village."
surrounded by the kinkaku squad, tobirama volunteers himself to be the decoy.
For the sake of protecting his subordinates, as hokage, he entrusts the village to the next generation and dies a noble death.

Together with his elder brother hashirama, the dawning of konohagakure sees tobirama constantly counselling (admonishing) and supporting his generous brother, as well as being the teacher to the third hokage of the future generation.
He invents again and again more high grade jutsu on par with the hiraishin no jutsu and edo tensei, which made a huge impact on the future to come.
In any given time, he appears calm as if nothing can break his composure and he understands his own position.
Everything is for the sake of his brother and the prosperity of the thriving village — that is also tobirama’s unwavering ninja way.

"i will use my shunshin no jutsu to save the ones in danger. Don’t hesitate, go!!"
tobirama encourages his comrades who are caught in trouble, by using his own jutsu to keep them out of harm’

"it’s not a lie, it seems. I am sure i can feel madara’s chakra!"
especially endowed with excellent sensory abilities. (google translate agrees: …)
uses this fortitude of sensitivity to his surroundings in his battle sense to his advantage in leading.

"from now on, things will be run democratically. Any objections?"
about 67 years ago
he devotes his energy in fortifying the foundation (stronghold, of konoha)
first generation of the founders, second generation (of ruling), without being swept away by emotion, he built a steady organisation.

birthday: February 19 (age of death unknown, pisces)
height: 182.3 cm; weight: 70.5 kg; blood type: A
personality: Bold (great, sturdy, stubborn), passionate (zealous), rational and principled.
Favourite:
In the magnificent forests of konoha, clear rivers run. To catch fresh fish from there, is what tobirama likes.
(picture of a fish roasting on a fire)

source: Narutoforums.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This is basically a summary of what I've gathered from a couple of other sites:

- He was the professor because he was a researcher
- Could use all ninjutsu in the leaf village and was talented in genjutsu
- Mastered the 5 elements
- At a young age his talent surpassed Tobirama's
Err no, that is incorrect.

Troll off.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I promised EjBlack that I would translate Hobi a while back so I've quickly gone over and done it.

Wood Release: H
ōbi Technique (Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu|木遁: 榜排の術)

The flame of the beast is eaten by Hashirama's sealing technique. Taking advantage of the nature of Mokuton, the attack is weakened. At the same time, the user hides inside the wood demon whilst the fierce attack of the tailed beast is warded off.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I promised EjBlack that I would translate Hobi a while back so I've quickly gone over and done it.

The flame of the beast is eaten by Hashirama's sealing technique. Taking advantage of the nature of Mokuton, the attack is weakened. At the same time, the user hides inside the wood demon whilst the fierce attack of the tailed beast is warded off.
"Flame" = Buijudama?
"Sealing eats the Flame"? = Not sure if thats what the description tends to lead to in translation since Mokuton doesnt seal, it suppresses chakra on contact.

But basically the description is something everyone knows already. Which now leads back to square one, wither Hobi took a direct hit or absorbed the impact from nearby.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Flame" = Buijudama?
"Sealing eats the Flame"? = Not sure if thats what the description tends to lead to in translation since Mokuton doesnt seal, it suppresses chakra on contact.

But basically the description is something everyone knows already. Which now leads back to square one, wither Hobi took a direct hit or absorbed the impact from nearby.
It's Kishi's flowery language. I didn't want to stray too far from the original text but eating the flame is either a) referring to the potential ability to trap techniques inside or b) (and what it feels like) the Mokuton itself suppresses the technique to some degree.

But yes, "flame of the beast" is a Bijuudama and the Hobi is classed as a Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu in the databook. As for your question about the direction of the Bijuudama, it's made out to have been a direct hit. Which makes sense, since Madara would want to maximize his chances of "wiping out" Hashirama.

Go go second!!!
My OCDness is forcing me to perfect it.

Tenky
ū

Like rain from a cloudless sky... Water needles that strike the opponent silently!

Water is expelled from the mouth at high speed and rapidly shot at the enemy, aimed at their vital points.

(I'll come back to this post later and finish Hiraishingiri)

Last edited:

Zavage10

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Could you translate limbo?

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I want someone to translate all the wind techniques on that page.

Last edited:

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As for your question about the direction of the Bijuudama, it's made out to have been a direct hit. Which makes sense, since Madara would want to maximize his chances of "wiping out" Hashirama.
If its classified as a Fuinjutsu then I can sorta see that happen. Its confusing that he would need to parry the swing of PS, if the seal can withstand and absorb the direct blast of a TBB.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I got some translated info on madara & kaguya.

Madara's last page:

"THe Power of Rikudo"
Finally, time has come!
With the collection of both rinnegan eyes, madara releases the true power of rikudo!
with sharp light coming from both eyes, it depicts the fear of its power
to show his will, madara fulfill's his long time plan for the Shinju to reach the moon.
When the person who has the power of Rinnei's is nearby moon, Mugen dreams will come true.
With the release of power of moon, the third eye opens according to the Uchiha tablet.
To reject a cursed world of chakra. Madara's dream finally comes true…BUT..?!

2nd page of Kaguya:

"Scenario of Kaguya, first holder of chakra"
Out of nowhere, Kaguya eats the fruit of shinju which is made one time in 1000 yr.
She receives the power and reigned people. After many years, the history became myth that erased from people's memories. However, Kaguya really did exist. Because she was sealed before, she does whatever it takes to be resurrected

Last page of Kaguya's:

"THe Scenario of Kaguyas resurrection"
Black zetsu created the shinobi history. He uses Indra's hatred to curse the Uchiha clan by rewriting the Uchiha tablet made by the Rikudo Sennin, which led Madara's desire to fulfill his goal. Right when Madara believes he has reached his goal, he reach the prohibited gate and Kaguya comes down.

Hagoromo's favorite:
By using chakra, he wants to use it to cooperate and create peace in the world. That is Hagoromo's favorite.

Kaguya's favorite:
She ate the forbidden chakra fruit. Her favorite is the unforgettable taste of the fruit that leads her addicted to it.

Credit to shkfangirl.

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I got some translated info on madara & kaguya.

Madara's last page:

"THe Power of Rikudo"
Finally, time has come!
With the collection of both rinnegan eyes, madara releases the true power of rikudo!
with sharp light coming from both eyes, it depicts the fear of its power
to show his will, madara fulfill's his long time plan for the Shinju to reach the moon.
When the person who has the power of Rinnei's is nearby moon, Mugen dreams will come true.
With the release of power of moon, the third eye opens according to the Uchiha tablet.
To reject a cursed world of chakra. Madara's dream finally comes true…BUT..?!

2nd page of Kaguya:

"Scenario of Kaguya, first holder of chakra"
Out of nowhere, Kaguya eats the fruit of shinju which is made one time in 1000 yr.
She receives the power and reigned people. After many years, the history became myth that erased from people's memories. However, Kaguya really did exist. Because she was sealed before, she does whatever it takes to be resurrected

Last page of Kaguya's:

"THe Scenario of Kaguyas resurrection"
Black zetsu created the shinobi history. He uses Indra's hatred to curse the Uchiha clan by rewriting the Uchiha tablet made by the Rikudo Sennin, which led Madara's desire to fulfill his goal. Right when Madara believes he has reached his goal, he reach the prohibited gate and Kaguya comes down.

Hagoromo's favorite:
By using chakra, he wants to use it to cooperate and create peace in the world. That is Hagoromo's favorite.

Kaguya's favorite:
She ate the forbidden chakra fruit. Her favorite is the unforgettable taste of the fruit that leads her addicted to it.

Credit to shkfangirl.
wow excellent and many thanks for that ;)

Is there anything about Limbo Hengoku or anything about MS unique techniques of Madara in Madara's profile ?

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wow excellent and many thanks for that ;)

Is there anything about Limbo Hengoku or anything about MS unique techniques of Madara in Madara's profile ?
There's a limbo page but you would need to ask shkfangirl for a translation. But i think it's listed as a rinnegan power.
I wouldn't be too optimistic tho, It might have information that we already know about.

Last edited: